Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 am

(Haha, good one! xD Would you like to start a new day, or are we just continuing? XD)

Scarlett giggled lightly with a shrug. "I don't know, maybe you were joking?" She smiled, listening to him. "Hey! I'm not that bad!" She pouted. "It doesn't matter anymore.." She sighed, though was just kidding, picking at her food, she actually looked quite upset. Scarletts head resting against her hand, her eyes on the piece of bacon she was stabbing at with her fork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 am

(Omm, I can start a new day after I reply to this. lol)

Jesse smirked, shaking his head, "Nah, I wasn't joking- I don't joke, love." He teased, playfully nudging her with his elbow. He then began to eat again, nearly scarfing the food down as fast as he'd put it on his plate. When he next looked up, his cheeks were bulged with food, making him look like a bit of a chipmunk. He quickly swallowed and smiled, "Yeah, it does, come on, what is it?" He asked softly, reaching over where he let his hand rest on her knee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 am

(Haha, okay xD)

Scarlett ate a little bacon, cutting up her pancake, swallowing it quietly. "I.. om.." Scarlett began, glancing to him. "I have an audition.. for that film I'm nervous about.. and I was wondering if you maybe you wanted to come? I.. I just don't wanna go alone.." She said softly, her gentle green eyes watching him, her lips pulled together as her eyes rested on his, actually quite nervous of asking him. She soon looked down to her plate. "I.. I understand if you don't want to.. I just though.. y'know.. it might be nice to have.. om.. someone there to confide in.. It won't exactly be the easiest audition for me." She said softly, her voice smooth, it used to be naturally husky, and still hinted on the raspy tint on her voice. "But y'know.. I understand if you're busy." She nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 am

Jesse raised a brow at all her stammering, "What's up with you?" He asked quietly, moving his hand away, actually thinking that was the issue here. "Sorry, I didn't... Think." he murmured, brushing his hand along the back of his neck, before slowly bobbing his head up and down in a slow nod. "Yeah, I'd love to go, as long as you don't get that nervous when I'm there." He said, even bringing out a small smile. "I'll help as much as I can, not like I have anything better to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 am

"No, its not that.. I just.. Its gonna be nerve-racking for me anyway. I mean, if I get the part, I'll have people all over America judging my body.. and.. it isn't a nice thought to be left with." Scarlett said softly, her eyes watching him. "To be completely honest with you.. if I was home, I'd probably be staring into space, thinking of all the negative possibilities because I'm that scared." She said softly, looking down to her hands, which were on the table. "Are you sure? I don't want to force you to think you have to." She said softly, looking back to him. "I guess I feel like I can trust you." She smiled lightly, though it was quick and forced. Even though she'd done roles which suggested nudity such as He's Just Not That Into You and The Island, but this was a major transition.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 am

Jesse scooted his chair closer, lifting her chin with his index finger. He stared deep into her blue green eyes. "Scar, you're a beautiful, loving, sensitive, talented girl with her whole life ahead of her. Don't ever let your mind tell you you're not any of those things, because trust me, any man who looks at you thinks about your beautiful eyes, and your body..." He trailed off, his cheeks turning a slight pink color, "Your lips," He whispered as he slowly leaned in, gently moving his hands to her jawline to keep her close when his lips touched hers, though as soon as it'd started, he'd let go and pulled away, nearly flipping his chair backwards. "I'm really, really, really sorry!" He said quickly, nervously, as he stood up and moved away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 am

(You are unbelievablely good at romantic scenes xD Its like, when I'm reading it, that I'm there.. xD)

Scarlett listened to him closely, blinking slowly as she listened, watching his lips, then his eyes then back, slightly leaning forward when he did, she could feel the tingle in her lips, the butterflies in her stomach. Her eyes closed slightly as his face was close to hers, though when his lips were on hers, she pressed her lips against his, her eyes closing fully, her face felt as though it was burning, but that was merely the blush which was set on her cheeks. Though when he pulled away suddenly, within seconds. Scarlett looked down slightly. ".. N.. No.. its fine.." She said softly, her eyes glancing up to him. "Really.. its ok." She added, looking back down, her left hand resting on her left cheek, trying to hide her blush, her little finger resting on her bottom lip. She was trying so hard not to smile, she knew he thought it was a terrible thing he had done. But Scarlett couldn't help but smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 am

(You made me blush. LOL I'm not good at all, what you talking about? It just seemed sweet in my head, I can't help it. Thank you so much. You seriously are the first to compliment me on that. :3)

Jesse's eyes didn't cast up, they were square on the ground. He felt so bad- she was right. He felt like he'd done something wrong, like it was unforgivable. "I just..." He couldn't think of the right word; it was there, but he couldn't find it. He couldn't dig deep enough in his brain to bring up a word that made it sound like he didn't want it. He did, he enjoyed the feeling of her luscious lips against his. He had a tingling in the pit of his stomach, and a heavy heart as well. It felt so wrong, but so right. Why couldn't it be right in his head? Mentally cursing himself, Jesse turned and started putting the empty plates away. His hands were shaking slightly, but he didn't care. He just wanted to pretend it never happened, hence the reason he stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

(Haha, it was really sweet! xD And I'm glad I was! Very Happy)

Scarlett watched him quietly, her smile fading as she looked down. After a moment or two of silence, she got up, putting her chair back and walking upstairs, to the room she had stayed in. She searched through her handbag, getting what she needed, then sat in the bathroom smoking a cigarette. Scarlett was a passionate smoker after all. She rubbed her forehead as she sat on the edge of the bathtub, blowing out the heavenly white fumes. "I'm so stupid." She sighed, her thin legs crossed. "I had to kiss back." She added, as if scolding herself. With the buildup of ash on the end of her cigarette, Scarlett glanced around for somewhere to flick it, not wanting to make a mess. Instead, she flicked it in the sink, she'd be able to wash it down afterwards. It seemed the only effective way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

Jesse watched her walk away. How could he be so stupid as to kiss her? Her of all people... She could never like him, or love him in anyway. He was hard to love, believe it or not— or so says his ex's. Jesse's blue eyes became fixed on the dishes he was washing or trying to. It was like he was trying to scrub them so hard he nearly broke the glass. He relaxed his body and sat back down, alone, in his corner of the table. He rubbed his chin as he thought back on what he'd done. It felt so wrong, but so good at the same time. Why couldn't he just let go of his girlfriend? Why was it so hard? He wanted Scarlett more than anything at the moment, but in the back of his head thoughts of his beloved girlfriend walking back in was pressed to his skull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:43 am

Scarlett, once finished, put out her cigarette and put it in the bin, washing away the ash. Scarlett got some towels, and took a shower and rubbed an expensive moisturizer into her skin, which gave her gorgeous soft skin and a nice natural-lookng light tan over her pale skin. Scarlett then drying and curling her blonde hair. She got dressed, her fashion sence was quite good, considering she had stylist from a young age. She then did her make-up, which was quick and simple, happy with how she looked, she sat on the edge of the bed, thinking of what to do, but she couldn't shake Jesse out of her mind. She sighed, walking back downstairs, knowing he probably wouldn't want to talk, she quietly sat in the livingroom, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:56 am

(Ugh. You know, it's funny... You know, there's this person on HEE I do not talk to, because she told me she was done talking to me. Ok, so after five more hours of fighting, I stopped replying, and she put ALL the horses I gave her up for sale to me, and I told me if I didn't take them back, she'd set them free. Anyways, today she's been whining about it because she didn't want to give them away. Ok, so she PMed me saying this: "Just saying that I would be a lot happier if I had gotten a simple thank you for all those horses...I get you were mad, but yeah..and why is it always me saying sorry and trying to make up with you?" Firstly, she got so pissed at me because I didn't know when she was upset or not trough a message. I am not superman.. I can't understand anything just like that. I am just like gobsmacked that she has the nerve to talk to me after all she said.
And again, sorry for rant. xD)

Jesse got up after a minute and walked out into the living room, only when he had heard her walk across the hard wood floors. "Scar, I am sorry... I didn't mean to just pull away like that, and if you want the honest truth, I enjoyed kissing you. I didn't just do it because I was bored, it was something I wanted so badly, I couldn't help but do it. Please, please, forgive me, but I wasn't exactly thinking with my head." He whispered, sitting down across from her, in his chair. "Scar, I didn't lie... all those things I said about you, they were one hundred present true... Please believe me, and find someone who thinks of you just like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

(Oh wow, she is some bitch! I'll bitch slap her later xD I am too busy waiting for our supposed hurricane o.o I hope the internet stays on.. But I might get the day off school xD Whoop whoop! xD Anyways, who is this person I call the bitch? o.O)

Scarlett looked up to him when he walked in, her eyes following him. "Jesse, its fine. You're the only one upset about this." She said softly, smiling a little. "To be honest.. I enjoyed it as well actually.. and I was a little sad it ended so soon, but I just figured it was a 'in the moment' thing, not that you actually wanted to." Scarlett smiled, blushing a little. "It was very nice, and soft. You gave me butterflies." Scarlett laughed a little, they'd died down a little, but some were still there. "It's hard to find guys who love you for you and not for money, fame or a hot exclusive for the press." She smiled a little. "But stop apologizing. There's no need, really. You've done nothing wrong." She smiled, her full lips pulling into a gorgeous smiled, which defined her beautiful cheekbones. The scent of her cigarette was washed out by her perfume and her minty toothpaste and mouthwash.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

(Yeah, you should have seen the other things that were said. O.o it was nasty and cut throat. I kept telling her I was sorry, and that I didn't want to fight, then she came back with some smart ass remark that said, "What did you think it meant when I said I was done talking with you." And I said, "I expected you to actually mean it. I am so tired of trying so goddamned hard to be friends with someone who clearly doesn't want to be mine." Yep, she kept replying... and OMG! i hate hurricanes. I hate them so much. We have had so many. Be safe! Do you have shatterproof glass? Just be careful around windows... And someone on HEE I used to be friends with. lol)

Jesse smiled slightly, "I'm not upset with the kiss, i'm upset with the fact my that I think my girlfriend could come back, even though she's not..." His voice broke ever-so-slightly with that. He hated to think his love would never be restored for her. No one knew why that girl was so important to him, but it was something amazing in his head. "I know, though... No one likes me other than for the fact I'm famous, and have money, but you know, it comes with this stupid fame, love." He whispered, leaning deep into his chair, his arms gently rested on the armrest. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, but ignored the lingering taste of it. "Plus, it's hard for me not to say sorry. I feel like i'm always messing up around you." he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am

(She is like the ultimate bitch xD And I dont know.. There is like no where in my house that in window free xD Meh, I'll hide under my bed as long as theres internet connection XP Haha, its probably smart not to tell me her stable name xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, getting up and walking to him, crouching next to his chair. "I know you might not wanna hear it, but maybe its a good thing you aren't together? Since my previous split I've noticed that I've been with these guys and never achieved what I wanted to. And lets face it, sometimes girls can be a real drag." She smiled, her eyes on his. She chuckled lightly, at what he last said. "Then stop trying so hard to impress me." She teased with a smile, even winking. "Only say sorry if.. I dunno.. You accidentally make me cry." Scarlett shrugged, smiling, "Just dont apologize for little things that I'm actually fine with." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 am

(LMAO! You're like me, as long as I have a internet connection, I'll be fine with whatever happens. LOL And yeah, there is the reason I'm not telling her name. Razz)

Jesse looked down at her with a small smile, "You're right, but..." He trailed off, looking away. "You're right. She wasn't right for me—How could she be with all she's said to me?" He asked, moving out of his chair and onto the floor next to her. "She didn't believe me when I told her I'd never cheated on her. She didn't slow down when I was begging her to stay and forgive what ever I'd done, even if I had no idea what was going on." Jesse's words became a bit more harsh as he spoke, but no harshness was directed to Scarlett. Only his 'girlfriend'. "She didn't deserve what we had.." He trailed off when he heard her speaking again, though. "I'm not trying to impress you." He whispered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:53 am

(Haha xD I make a huge scene when theres no internet. I almost kill my younger brother when he turns it off xD Just cos' of his stupid game -.- Haha, smart XD)

Scarlett nodded at what he was saying, her eyes not leaving him. "Thats right. She clearly doesn't deserve you or what you had." She nodded, smiling at what he last said. "Not even a tiny bit?" She pouted, showing him the measurement of how small she meant with her thumb and finger. She kept her playful pout as her eyes stayed on his. Her hair framing her face perfectly, it was strange because all the times she dyed her hair, all the colours suited her well. Nothing looked wrong. And there was no doubt she'd have to dye it again to reprise one of her previous roles.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:02 am

(I do that too. O.o I always make a scene. I'm so pathetic without my addiction... LOL It's like my drug, and it's so crazy, because I get all jittery without it. o.o My dad did that to me today! I was so pissed, like I snapped at him... lol)

Jesse smiled, slowly, and steadily, moving his hand to her beautiful face before tucking a few stray strands behind her ears, almost trembling at the slightest feel of her silky smooth skin. He then slowly pulled back. "She's my kinda rain..." He whispered, almost to himself. He was almost trapped in a daydream. But, snapped out of it after a moment of silence. "I.. Alright, yeah, I was trying to impress you quiet a bit, didn't you see me trippin' over everything?" He chuckled as his hand fell back to his lap. "I only get stuttery, and clumsy when i'm trying to impress a beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:12 am

(Haha xD I know! Its like a daily routine for me xD Its like: Wake up.. INTERNET!! O.O xD Aah, the soothing sound of rain xD)

Scarlett smiled a little, blushing brightly when his hand was against her cheek, her eyes looking down a little as she smiled, giggling lightly and looking up at what he next said, though her blush stayed, even brightening. "I knew it." She grinned. "I'm easily impressed anyway." Scarlett laughed lightly, her eyes following his hand when he rested it back in his lap. "It was funny when you almost tripped, and its cute when you stutter." Scarlett giggled lightly, blushing more. "And would you stop with the beautiful?" She asked softly, having not had it directed to her in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 am

(Yeah, I'll get to the point I want to go call the cable company that they need to fix it. LOL but, nope... I fix it, somehow. Unless my mom doesn't pay the bill... then, I'm screwed. xD Oh, I love that sound... rain sounds so pretty, all the time. xD)

Jesse shook his head, "I'm not going to stop calling you beautiful, why would I? It's the truth. You're beautiful." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he laid back on the floor, using his elbows as support. "You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't famous sometimes," He said quietly, staring up at the beams in the ceiling. "It's so hard to think that life is never going to change, I'm just an actor with one purpose in life: to entertain people." He let out a shallow sigh, "I miss my old life, you know, the one where no one knew your name, and you didn't have to worry about the press seeing you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am

(Haha, we haven't had a problem with our internet *Touch wood* xD Argg... creepy radiator sounds o.o I think we're getting a lot of rain. xD)

Scarlett smiled a little. "Cause I'm not used to it, especially it not being said to me." She said softly, laying back also, white thin and busty when laying down. "I think I do quite well to keep myself sealed away.. y'know.. I've been a good girl.. I haven't made a sex tape, cause lets just face it, you would of heard of it by now.. there like takeout containers.. they always leak." Scarlett shrugged. "And I always wear underwear when wearing dresses." She smirked lightly. "And I haven't signed up for a TV show where I have camera's following me all the time." Scarlett laughed lightly, slightly pulling up her jeans from her lying down position, pulling her shirt down over her flat stomach. Closing her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 am

(Hehe, we have tons of problems with out internet! I hate it but, I hope it doesn't do it again... lol)

Jesse laughed slightly, "At least I don't have that problem, they don't usually go after me for things like that, you know." He said, before smirking, "You wanna know something? I think we get along perfectly." He whispered as he glanced over at her. "Heaven help the fool who did you wrong, he's one idiotic bastard." He whispered softly, before flashing his signature half smile at her. "So, about that audition... When is it?" He asked softly, turning his head to stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 am

(Haha xD Tell me about it XD Y'know before you have a hurricane, do your dogs howl?)

Scarlett nodded lightly, laughing a little. "I think we get along perfectly too." She smiled, moving some hair from her eyes before sitting up. "He was a total idiot. A mosquito had more force than him. I mean, I know its really mean, but its true." Scarlett giggled lightly. Seeming to blush, feeling as though she was melting when he smiled at her. "Om.. about 2:45pm, so we still have plenty of time." Scarlett smiled, watching him as she sat fully, easily getting lost in his dreamy eyes, and it was getting increasingly hearder to escape their luring grasp.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

(Yes!! Spike does! It's crazy. He always howls before the storm...lol)

Jesse smiled as he sat up as well, pulling her closer, his lips pressed to her skin, breathing lowly, "You know, you're lucky I'm not like everyone else." He whispered against her neck, the feel of her soft skin made his body tense up. "Really lucky." He almost growled against her skin as he let go, watching her with a teasing smile. "Told you I was a good actor." He teased, "Almost believable, eh?" He chuckled, patting her shoulder as he stood. "You might wanna shower before then, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 pm

(Ohh xD That okay, thanks xD Tilly was howling a couple of minutes ago xD)

Scarlett tensed up slightly with a gasp from his quick movement, her face turning bright red, she closing her eyes lightly when his skin was against hers. Scarlett's eye's snapping open when he pulled away. "Mhm." She nodded, her lips pressed tight together, her cheeks bright red. "Hey! I just had a shower!" She frowned slightly. "What, do I smell or something?" She asked, smelling the skin on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next