Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Jesse smiled as he laid back down, "Only a small bit," He whispered, but then shook his head, "I'm teasing, hun, just take it easy. Don't fret." Jesse was one of the worst about teasing people, rather they knew it or not, though he never lied, not to people he liked at least. "You don't smell, you actually smell really good," He shrugged, "Might just be this guy going crazy, but I think you smell superb..." He whispered, before he forced himself back onto his feet. "We should go to the beach, wanna?" He asked softly, as he walked around the living room rubbing his chin. "If not, we need to find something to do, because I'm getting bored. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Scarlett rolled her eyes when he said she smelled. Though she blushed at what he said after. "Oh, Jesse. You say all the right things." She smirked. Listening to what he said last. "Don't you have a pool?" Scarlett asked, raising an eyebrow, quickly dropping it. "Or a hot tub?" She added, she didn't want to go to the beach and ten be accused of being pregnant by the press, when she hadn't even thought about children. Scarlett held out her hands. "Help me up, would you?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:35 pm

"I have a hot tub and a pool out back, but it's so hot..." Jesse nearly moaned at the pressing thought of the californian heat. "How long have you lived in Cali?" He asked, raising a brow, as if thinking of her as crazy. "Not long, apparently," He said, offering her a hand to pull her up. "Or you just like the heat- and whoa, whoa, someone thought you were pregnant?!" He asked, looking her up and down, before shaking his head, "They're.. crazy. You don't look pregnant to me, you look perfect." He said in a lower whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 pm

"Not long, but I'm all over the place." Scarlett smiled, blushing lightly. "Thats what I get for eating before going to the beach." She shrugged with a smile, getting up when he helped her. Scarlett pressing herself against him, running her soft and gentle hands under his shirt, running her soft lips along his neck to rest under his jaw. "You always say the right things, but not how I want them." Scarlett whispered against his neck, her breath warm against his skin. "Not how I crave them." She said, pressing herself futher against him, pulling her lips together which were rested under his jaw, it feeling as though she slowly and gently kissed his neck. Letting her hands drop to her sides as she pulled away, a smirk on  her lips. "You're not the only one that can act." She grinned with a wink. "So, I'll meet you at the pool?" She asked, not waiting for his answer as she jogged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Jesse had chills running down his spine when her lips touched his neck. He was in paradise, until she pulled away and told him she was acting. "Fuck you." He teased, playfully shoving her away. "Yeah, I'm going to go change into my swimming trunks... Unless you'd prefer me naked, either way, I'm cool." He smirked slightly. He didn't wait for a reply, instead ran towards the stairs to his room, where he quickly changed and ran back. "R-" He cut off, looking around, though he couldn't see her. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Scarlett had giggled. "Tempting.." She had called down. Changing into the black bikini she packed, Scarlett tied the lace which rested against her neck. She lathered herself in sunblock, then effortlessly clipping up her curled her, the messiness adding a slightly sexy vibe. She looked herself over, her tattoo's were seen easily but she wasnt ashamed of them. She wiped off her make-up, walking downstairs and out to where she saw Jesse. "Its all I had." She shrugged. It was decent, and was supportive of her fairly big chest, and covered what it needed to, so she couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Jesse's lips trembled as he tried to keep his mouth from a gaping hole. "You..." He stuttered, "Look like a million bucks." He said as he looked away a moment, though no words came to mind. He couldn't help but watch her though, she looked stunning. His mouth began to water a bit, almost an aching need to touch her was rising, though he tried his best to control himself. She's beautiful, yeah, but doing anything now would be stupid. He thought to himself, shaking his head slightly- oh but it was so tempting, so louring. . . Everything she did was so sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Scarlett looked down slightly, blushing brightly. "You don't look to bad yourself." She smiled up to him, breezing past him, setting her towl and shades on a chair she'd use to sunbathe later. Scarlett then walked to the edge of the pool, glancing back to Jesse. "You coming in, or are you gonna stand there?" She asked with a smile, before jumping in. She was a great swimmer, so she had no worries. Scarlett soon resurfaced, swimming to the side and watching him with her usual gorgeous smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Jesse stood in awe for a moment, before he nodded and walked after her. He jumped into the pool, after throwing his towel onto one of the lawn chairs. He swam to the opposite side of the pool, as if trying to keep his temptation down to a minimum. He clenched his jaw, before looking to his hands which were under the water. "What you want to do?" He asked softly as he finally got the willpower to look up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Scarlett tucked a strand of wet hair behind her ear. She watched him closely, she thought he was acting a little odd, but she assumed her mind was just jumping to conclusions. Scarlett looked to where he looked, finding nothing interesting in either of the directions. "I don't know.. What do you wanna do?" Scarlett asked, swimming towards him, her soft eyes on him, her eyes searching his, her full lips in their usual relaxed state, slightly parted and sensually pink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Jesse's lips tugged into a small smile. "Volly ball?" He suggested, looking to the net that was on the side of the pool; all he had to do was pull it across and attach it. "I could whip your butt in that one, it's my sport- along with surfing." He smirked slightly, walking, well, swimming, closer to her. "I'm just bored, and we have hours to waste, don't you think we should have a little fun?" He asked, raising a brow almost to protest her in away, but he was still only playing around. It was the only thing he knew how to do; play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Scarlett smiled when he seemed like more of himself. "Ok, but I don't think you know just what you're letting yourself in for." Scarlett winked, swimming to one end of the pool. "What does the winner get?" Scarlett asked, moving her hair from her face. She wasn't too keen on the jumping, as itmwas often uncomfortable for girls, especially in front of guys, but Scarlett decided she'd have fun no matter what. She  rubbed her neck slightly, turning away a little to adjust the top of her bikini, so it sat comfortablely. Once satisfied, Scarlett turned back to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm

"If I win I get a kiss, if you win you get whatever you want." Jesse teased as he set up the net and grabbed the vollyball. "Ready?" He asked, before pausing, "And who serves first? Oh! And two out of three, or three out of five?" He asked softly, twirling the ball around in his hands. "Babe, you better get ready to kiss me." He smirked, "I'm good at this, believe it or not... I know girls don't like this because of all the... Action." He winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Scarlett laughed lightly. "Alright." She smiled. "I think I'll make you my slave for the week when I win." Scarlett winked. "Om.. 2 out of 3," She shrugged, moving back a little. "Ok then Mr Big Shot." She giggled because of what he said. "You serve." She smiled, though she was easily distracted, which meant this could play in his favour.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Jesse smiled, before he tossed the ball into the air, then quickly hit it over the net with force. He adjusted his position, shifting his weight from heel to heel as he waited for her to either serve, or hit it back. He kind of hoped this would be a hard competition. How would it be fun if it wasn't? "Come on! You can do it, just hit the ball back!" Jesse called loudly as he watched her, his eyes following the balls every move
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Scarletts eyes never left the ball, she hitting it over. "I know! I've played before!" She called, smiling lightly, being careful her bikini bra didn't come undone. It was way to embarrassing the first time. Scarlett noticed the floor at the bottom of the pool, itnwas fairly slippery, but she'd get used to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Jesse chuckled, hitting it back quickly, though he nearly jumped out of the water to do it. "Try and keep it straight, eh? Or do you wanna lose?" He teased, glancing back at her, though kept his eyes from her distracting chest. He watched the ball go over the net, and back to her, though he'd sent it flying that time. He even wondered if she could possibly pass it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Scarlett jumped towards the ball, but just missed it. "Hey, thats not fair because I'm small." Scarlett smiled, walking/swimming to the ball, walking back to where she had been before, Scarlett then serving, her eyes constantly on the ball when playing. "Keep it down, eh?" Scarlett smirked, playfully imitating the tone of how he said 'Keep it straight, eh?'. Scarletts smile stuck to her features.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Jesse smiled, shaking his head as he moved to pass the ball back, though that time only barely hit it before it hit the pool, though he got it over the net. "Haha, very funny." He teased as he watched for the ball to be sent back to him, though that was one of four points he needed to win this game; he was pretty happy. He knew he could win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 am

Scarlett giggled lightly, passing it back, but it was weak, accidentally making it easier for him to score a point. She hadn't played Volleyball in a while, and was very rusty. "I know. I'm a comical genius." She grinned, resting back it the water as she waited for him to pass. Her eyes on the sky, before glancing back to Jesse. Kinda wanting him to win, it was as though she craved her lips being on hers, locked together in just one passionate moment, it sent her into a daydream, she staring into space, her lips parting as she fell into her daydream.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:18 am

Jesse moved closer to the net, watching the ball barely pass over it. He passed it back, a bit stronger, but because of her daydream the ball landed in the water, splashing the water up around it. "Scar?" He chuckled, diving under the net, swimming towards her until he emerged right before her. "What are you doing?" He asked, a small helpless smile played across his soft lips. "Do you want to lose?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 am

Scarlett snapped out of her daydream as some water splashed in her face. "Huh?.." She asked as she turned around. "No!" She said quickly. "I was caught off guard by a sudden daydream." She told him the truth. "You only need two more pounts but I bet I can still kick your ass." Scarlett smirked lightly. "Why? Are you looking forward to your prize if you win?" She raised an eyebrow, smirking with a wink, letting down her wet hair, then tying it back up, although she looked nicer with it down. She tightened the bow which held up her bikini bra up. "Or are you chickening out?" She gave him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:41 am

Jesse chuckled as he dove back under and swam to the other side. "Oh, no, no... I just, " He smirked as he trailed off, "Well... I won't lie. I'm looking forward to my prize." Jesse gasped when she asked if he, of all people in the world, was chickening out-- clearly she didn't know him that well. He shook his head, closing his eyes slightly as he did so, though ended up just bracing himself for the next round. "I doubt you could beat me, even if you tried." He whispered with a small smirk. If she picked up her game, then so would he. He wasn't one to lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 am

Scarlett chuckled lightly, shaking her head. "Apparently I'm quite a good kisser, so you might be in luck." Scarlett winked, serving the ball quite powerfully, sendind it to the back of him, smiling lightly, waiting for his responce. Scarletts eyes on him and the ball. Wanting to try and win, though she had no idea what she'd want her prize to be, it'd have to take some thought, but right now she was focused on the game.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:02 am

Jesse moved out of the way when she passed it back over the net. His eyes went wide in shock. "Alright, remind me not to make you mad enough to kick me in the balls, alright?" He quickly swam to retrieve the ball from the other end of the pool, though his smile only widened when he slowly walked back. "Two can," He paused, glancing to her, "this game-- and don't be surprised when I beat you, remember; it's still two to one. We still have three more games, love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next