Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Thats a good one! XD)

Scarlett smiled, but a pearly white one. "I'm glad I have a face easy to remember." She laughed lightly, taking her drink when it was given to her. "Thank you." She smiled to the bartender, sipping her drink then setting it on the little table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:03 pm

IKR?! LOL Now... we're listening to Country.. I love this song that's on... It's so SWEET!) 

"I won't forget you again.." Jesse smiled softly, before taking his shot glass and putting it up to his mouth, before he drank it and asked for another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Lol, I don't know a lot of country songs, though I was brought up listening to Dolly Parton.)

Scarlett smiled, her pink blush shining through her blusher, drinking more of her drink. Smiling as her friend walked by. "Bow chicka wow wow." She muttered with the small tune which it was said in, after seeing her friend with some young bodybuildier, unable to contain her giggle at the look she got from her friend.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Oh she's awesome! I met her in Tennessee in 05!)

Jesse smiled lightly before shaking his head. "Who is she?" He chuckled slightly, glancing over his shoulder to see her friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol, my mom loves her, my nan did too! xD My fave song is 9 to 5 and Jolene!xD)
Scarlett laughed lightly. "Jennifer, I worked with her on The Horse Whisperer when I was younger, we were starring in it together and have been friends ever since." She smiled, drinking some more of her drink almost spitting it out when Jennifer did some rude gestures like thrusting to the bodybuilder when his back was turned, she then laughing. Scarlett covered her mouth with her hand, giggling madly, it was just the randomness and how inappropriate it was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Lol, She's awesome. And REALLY Nice. Also.. she's got really big boobs. O.O lol)

Jesse raised a brow when he saw her. "Oh... Wow, she's straight forward, isn't she?" He chuckled slightly. "I'm not surprised... I don't like girls like that..." He added, turning forwards, staring into the mirror across from them. "It's not too bad, I guess.. I just don't like it." He shrugged, just being honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Lol. I know! *whispers* Implants much? xD)
Scarlett nodded, swallowing her drink. "I just leave her too it. I think she's drunk anyway.." She said, watching Jennifer with her sparkling green eyes, seeing her trip over something. "Yep, definately drunk." Scarlett nodded, her eyes switching to Jesse again, smiling to him. "I don't like guys like that so you're not on your own, but I got used to a few in New York, where I'm from, there aren't that many, but don't get me started on Las Vagas." Scarlett smiled. "Not.. that I've been there or anything.." She smirked, drinking her drink, almost finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm

(IKR? lol. I was like: "Mommy, how did her boobs get that big?" Right in front of her! OMG I wish I wouldn't have said that! LOL Made everyone laugh though...)

"I've been all over the world, all fifty states, back to LA.. Haven't gone home to New York though.. I was born, and raised there.. until I was 8 or so." Jesse said softly, before rubbing his forehead. "Sorry, shouldn't bring that up!" He said smiling his half smile as he glanced over at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Lol! Omg! xD))

Scarlett smiled. "No, no. It's alright. I haven't seen the world, yet. Just all of America so far, mainly for filming and modelling." She smiled a bit. "One of the best things about this job, along with meeting new people." Scarlett smiled. "But it has is downs." She shrugged, thinking of when her husband cheated whilst she was in Mississippi.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Ok, I might be slow now.. My wrist is really, really hurting where I broke it when I was little, so I'm typing with one hand.. I'm trying to be faster though!)

Jesse smiled slightly, before shaking his head. "I know... I'm thinking my girlfriend of 5 years just left me." He sighed, "That's the only down I've had so far! I guess... it's not all that bad though, it could be worse." He said softly, always trying to look on the bright side, but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Ohh. I broke my wrist when I was younger! OoO))
"At least you didn't marry the guy you've been dating since high school who cheated whilst you're away filming because 'he was lonely'." Scarlett said, finishing her drink, a bit drunk already. "I wish everyone would just drop it. Do you get that? The press trying to know everything about you?" She asked, it was a stupid question. Of course he did! It was like she had forgotten who he was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

OMG! lol, how'd you brake yours? I broke mine falling off my horse about 4 years ago (typical) lol)

"Yeah.. I live with them everyday too, remember?" Jesse shook his head slightly, as he stared down into his drink. He wanted to ask her to stop drinking, but he kept quiet, as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Falling off a chair.. I was 11 xD)
Scarlett nodded lightly. "Yeah.." She said softly, setting her empty glass down, glancing to the dance floor, then to her hands in her lap, her blonde curled hair bouncing with her movements. She glanced to the door, her ex walking in. Well, her night was ruined. "Erm.. I might go home.." Scarlett said quietly, getting her purse which was at her side. She didn't want to, but she felt that she had to.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:09 pm

(LOL! My mare broke this little girls arm last year, she didn't want another rider! lol LOL my aunt just said "Darn you horses!" her horse shattered her knee when he fell on her a long time ago, lol. She's complaining now.. Hmm know what I just noticed? All my injuries were from horses... lol)

"Oh.. Maybe I'll see you again sometime?" Jesse asked softly as he tilted his head to the side, watching her with soft hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Lol. xD I've only had that as my worst injury I guess. xD)
"Hopefully." Scarlett smiled with a small nod, standing and making sure she had her purse. She kissed his cheek leaving a print of red lips thanks to her red lipstick. She smiled lightly before heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 pm

haha.. I'd have to say it was that and when I hurt my Ankle really bad.. the swelling is still in it. lol, every time I sprain it, it's like f-in HELL. I can't even stand on it for 1-2 hours or it'll give out on me -.- lol)

"Be careful!" Jesse grinned, before he stood up himself, and got his wallet out of his back pocket and paid for the drinks before he started to the door to go to his Limo, if it'd hurry up. He didn't want to stand there forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Yikes. I used to have problems like that with my ankles. xD Not sprains they'd just give out.)

Scarlett smiled lightly, walking outside, greeted by warm air. She smiled, getting her phone then calling her driver. "What do you mean you're drunk?" She asked with a sigh. "No, no, forget it, I'll get a cab." She said, hanging up. She brushed her hair to her back, waiting for an empty cab.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Ohh! lol, at least I'm not the only one! OMG! LOL I was just like "Peoples that stoldeded (Yes, I said it like that..) my blanket.. I'm cold!" LOL xD Anything makes me laugh this early.)

"I can get my driver to drop you off," Jesse said, having over heard her conversation. "I wouldn't mind... I'm sure you don't live too far off, right?" He asked, smiling lightly, before he glanced to the Hummer when it pulled up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Lol! It make me laugh! xD)
"Um.. about 40 blocks from here." Scarlett said lightly. (I have no idea what streets there are so I'll make one up. xD) "Tunry Avenue, the big white house, with the tree in the middle of the drive." She told him. "Are you sure?" She asked softly. "I'd hate to be a pain."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm

LOL I got told to get the pillows and cover up with them -.- lol I'm cold!)

"Yea, it's fine.. I'm going home anyway. I live in Malibu though.." Jesse said softly, "We don't mind the drive. I'm not worried about getting anywhere fast." He smiled lightly as his driver opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Haha! They're no good! -.-)
"Malibu?" Scarlett raised her eyebrows. "I'd love to come." She laughed lightly. "Anywhere away from this place." She smiled, walking to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:37 pm

"Oh yeah, well take you home, then I'll ride to my house..." he said softly, holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 am

"I could rent a room at a hotel..." Scarlett offered. "Thank you, by the way. I haven't met a guy as nice as you, especially with your fame." She smiled, carefully getting into the hummer, holding down the back of her dress before anyone working for the magazines could take a quick picture of her undies. She sat down, looking to her phone, her face brightening up with a text. She had an opportunity to record another album. And she loved to sing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:20 pm

"No, it's not a problem..." Jesse smiled slightly, before getting in behind her, and closing the door. "Yeah, well I wasn't always famous. And, anyways... it doesn't matter, I'm a mellow person." He added, buckling his seat belt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:30 pm

"Most guys with your status are total jerks, thinking they can have what they want, when they want it, without having to work for it, but I'm glad you're not one of those guys." Scarlett smiled as she looked to him, then texting her agent back saying she would, but after a little break. She slid her phone into her purse, putting on her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next