Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 am

"Yeah, well... not that bad I guess... I just don't care for this fast life. Its not my thing. I'd rather just be normal then be around all these self consumed people. And they all are." Jesse murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:34 am

Scarlett nodded. "I know. I never thought I'd get this far." She said. "So why did you choose this profession? Other than you having the talent required." Scarlett asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 pm

"I don't... I just... I can't say, really. I don't remember. I've been in this game since I was 7 or 8." Jesse said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Scarlett smiled. "Its alright." She said softly. "Om.. I did it because I loved films, I liked acting and I thought it would be a good career choice for me. I guess by the reviews I've had I chose the right one." She smiled. "I don't do it for the fame though, just so you know. I'm not like half the actresses out there. In fact, I still get nervous around things like the Red Carpet, I love getting ready, but on it, I'm just really nervous." Scarlett smiled. "Tell me more about yourself." She said softly, turning to him. Her sparkling emerald green eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:17 am

"There's not much to tell about me, honestly.. I'm just a normal guy living in a complicated, hard life- Also known as the fast life of someone who's classed as an actor, or actress." Jesse explained as he slouched forwards, resting his hands on his knees. "I don't much care for talking about myself anyways, you know? It's not the best thing in the world, or in my opinion." He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 am

"But I want to know more about you." Scarlett said softly, resting her hand on his back. "Its better than googling you." She smiled. "But I won't make you do something you're not comfortable with." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 am

Scarlett murmured lightly as she woke up, too tired to stretch. Her eyes in a narrow slit as the bright sun was shining on her, the white duvet mussed up from her movements in her sleep. Her hair, dyed blonde sprawled across the pillow, her naturally full and pouted lips slightly parted as she adjusted to the morning light. She knew she'd been drinking as her head felt as though it would explode. It must have been the party the night before.

All she could remember at that current was going to a house in Malibu. As well as some of the party the night before. Scarlett sat up slightly, her bluey green eyes closed as she rubbed her forehead, groaning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Jesse's phone was still locked in his grasp, no way he'd fallen asleep on it, right? He sat up, with a hand slowly massaging the back of his sore, sore head. He'd been just as wasted as everyone else at that party— not like it took much to get him drunk in the first place. Just a little booze usually did just fine for him; apparently he took it way overboard. Overboard being the operative word here.

Naturally, Jesse fell asleep in his own bed; even when he was drunk. Why was he on the couch? The thoughts bounced around his head as he tried to remember the exact reason for it. "I'll have to figure it out later," He covered his mouth when a small yawn escaped his lips.

Hangover, that word always meant trouble, well, unless it was meaning the movie. That, was different though. Jesse pulled himself up and off of the couch, covering his face with his hands as he did. He walked into the first bathroom he could find, the guest bathroom. There he washed his face with a washcloth, then worked his way back out. His eyes were slightly sunken in from the hangover, and his head was pounding. He couldn't even remember anything but the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 pm

As Scarletts eyes became accustomed to the light, she glanced around the room, she could tell already it wasn't her room as she often pinned up her previous scripts of the films she'd been in, as a reminder to her that she'd fulfilled her lifelong dream. Scarlett lifted the duvet slightly. "At least I'm wearing clothes." She murmured, holding her forehead as she stood up.

Scarlett walked around the room, spotting her suitcase in the corner. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She quickly tied up her hair, kneeling at her suitcase and unzipping it. "I've packed.." She muttered, quickly getting some clothes together to change, walking to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:07 am

(I'm confounded. I cant remember what happened, I wasn't sure rather he dropped her off at home, or if he had invited her over so they wouldn't have to drive so far. Again, its been a long time and I can't remember.)

Jesse wiped the sleep from the corners of his dark hazel eyes, keeping his balance only for a moment before tumbling into the wall. He shook his head quickly- as if that would help him regain his balance. Which, it wouldn't. There were reasons why you shouldn't drink: drinking messes with your brain, when you drink it went straight into your bloodstream. It was dangerous.

He, after he finally was able to walk again, took off down the hallway to his kitchen. He jerked open the cabinet and pulled out a tall crystal glass. He walked over to the sink and just turned the water on to fill his glass. "What happened last night?" He murmured in confusion. He knew what happened, persay, but he couldn't remember why he was there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 am

(Haha, its good I went back and read through it then xD Well he invited her back to Malibu, and they were talking in the hummer for a while, and we stopped there. I just skipped ahead to the next morning, where they're in his house I guess xD)

Scarlett quickly changed, not having a wash as she was a little confused about where she was. Scarlett took down her messy bun, brushing her hair with the hairbrush she packed, her blonde hair forming into curls. Scarlett washed her face and dried it with once of her towels, too tired to bother with make-up. She folded her dress, and rolled her towel over her heels, setting them neatly by her suitcase.

After exploring the room for a small while, Scarlett ventured outside, after daring herself. She peered down both directions of the hallway before stepping out of the room, quietly closing the door, a small click sounding. Scarletts bluey green eyes, which often tricked people of their colour, glanced around the hallway as she walked around, keeping quiet. Her naturally full and pouted lips pulled tight together, a little nervous. It seemed no matter how hard she tried to stay quiet, she always did something to create noice such as loose, creaking floorboards or even accidentally catching her leg on something.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 am

(Ok, haha, I just was too lazy to go back and read.)

Jesse lifted his head when he heard the creaking on his hardwood floors. Who else could be there? His eye brows furrowed, before he slowly picked up a small butchers knife and started out towards the direction of the sounds. He wasn't sure who it was, so he took it slow down the long hallway.

When he finally spotted who it was he lowered his weapon. "Oh, it's just you," he said quietly, laying the knife down on a small table that was adjacent to the hallway. "That explains why I was on the couch!" He beamed a bright, wide smile, "I wasnt able to really remember much of anything after I woke up.." He added as he rubbed the back of his neck,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 am

(Haha xD I would usually be too but I had nothing to do xD I guess we can make up what happened once they got there xD Whether they like prank called people xD I love doing that xD)

Scarlett froze when she saw the knife, but relaxed when she saw it was him. "Ohh.." She murmured, it all rushing back to her. "Were you seriously gonna use that knife?" Scarlett rose an eyebrow with a small smile, slightly walking to him. "I made you sleep on the couch?" She asked softly. "I'm sorry, I would have taken the couch!" She added.

Scarlett glanced around slightly before looking back to Jesse. "Do-.. Do you remember anything about last night? i remember a party.. and drinking.. and a hummer." She said softly, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:00 am

(LMFAO, yeah, that works. LOL)

Jesse glanced to the knife, then shrugged his shoulders slightly, "I don't know, maybe! I actually thought you were coming to murder me in my sleep," He smiled slightly, letting his lips relax from the wide smile he'd had earlier, until his smile was just a leisurely kind of cute smile. "I doubt I would have actually grabbed it if i would have known it was you," He shrugged, covering his mouth when he yawned. "Plus, I took the couch and made you sleep in there, it's rude to make guests sleep on the couch... why would I ever be rude?"

Jesse placed his finger on his chin, glancing up at the twelve foot ceiling, before he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really remember much besides offering you a ride home, sweetness." He murmured, slowly rubbing his chin as he tried to remember. "I guess I offered you a place to stay so we didn't have to go so dang far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:09 am

(Urgh, my mom always finds a way to make me cry -.-')
Scarlett smiled her gorgeous pearly white smile. "But its rude of me! I shouldn't kick you out of your own bed!" Scarlett laughed lightly. "Although it was amazingly comfy.. where did you get your mattress from? Is it one of those memory foam ones?" Scarlett asked, watching him with interest.

When she caught what he next said, she laughed lightly. "Me neither, and I'm not exactly sweet." She smiled brightly, dressed in a nicely patterned white blouse-like shirt and light, pale brown to match. It complimented her figure so she couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 am

(Aw, I know the feeling. Hope you feel better soon. And sorry, I had to go get breakfast then had to order my tickets for 13th Gate... I'm so scared that I'll get tarafied! I even spent a little more for VIP tickets so we didn't have to wait in line. LOL only 120 bucks down the road xD)

Jesse shook his head, "No, it was no bother. I promise... I didn't mind sleeping on the couch," He paused to listen to what else she had to say, "Yeah, it's a memory foam one— believe it or not, my mom bought it for me a few years ago, it was just so comfortable... I couldn't get rid of it if I tired." He smirked lightly, "I know, I'm a momma's boy: Always have been, and always will be." He smirked, then shook his head, "I doubt that, you seem pretty sweet to me," He said softly, before rubbing the back of his neck. "Damn, that couch is a killer..." He murmured.

Jesse picked up the knife and walked back to the kitchen with it. He sat it down in the stainless steel sink, "Hey, you hungry? I could cook breakfast." He called back to her, turning on his heels to face her direction. "I don't mind, I actually love to cook..." And that was the total truth, Jesse was a cook, even though it was usually for himself, he still loved cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

(Thanks Smile I feel a bit better now, my big bro showed me the videos of him and his band messing around xD That cheered me up xD Awesome! I but you'll have fun though! Very Happy)

Scarlett listened to him closely, following him when he headed towards the kitchen. "I dunno, I think I'm a daddys girl. He decorated my apartment for him, he's an architect so.. he offered to decorate my apartment." Scarlett smiled lightly. "But I think I love my dogs more than anyone, my brothers probably dogsitting for me." Scarlett smiled. "I just hope he doesn't eat everything in the fridge like he usually does." She chuckled.

"Well you're very sweet for saying so." Scarlett smiled, almost blushing but there were tints of pink on the pale skin of her cheeks. She tucked some hair behind her ear. "I'll make you breakfast, you go and lie down." She smiled, hearing his comment about the couch. "I'm not the worst cook in the world." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 am

(Sweet! I havent seen my "big brother" (my look-alike-twin cousin. Lol!) In a few days Razz jk. And yeah, we'll have fun... if i dont end up peeing in my pants. Lol, its supposed to be scary.)

Jesse smiked at her comment on loving the dog more than anyone. He wistled and a large black and tan doberman trotted out of one of the old rooms to the side. "Meet Katy," he smiled slightly, "yes, she's named after the girl you met last night for a reason; their both bitches." He teased as he knelt down to pet the large dog.

Katy'sstubbed tail wagged effortlessly whenJesse talked to her, in baby talk, of couse! He glanced up after a moment, realizing he'd never answered her question. "Are you sure? Honestly, I don't mind cooking for the both of us. I enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 am

(Haha xD My closest cousin is younger than me, but we have fun when he go to his moms xD Its always funny xD I bet you'll enjoy it though! I live in a haunted house xD It was bombed in World War 1 and I think someone must have died xD No wonder the guys who lived her before were so desperate to get out xD)

Scarlett smiled, watching the dog, laughing when she heard about how she got her name. "I don't know her too well, so I'm not gonna judge." Scarlett smiled. "Though from what I've heard, thats pretty accurate." Scarlett laughed, her eyes on the large dog. "You'd squash my little girls." Scarlett chuckled. She had a chihuahua called Maggie, and a chihuahua cross called Pancake. But she didn't pamper and spoil them, she liked to keep them 'grounded'.

"Yes, I'm sure." Scarlett smiled. "How does bacon, eggs and sausage sound?" Scarlett smiled, glancing around the kitchen, it was much bigger than hers, but Scarlett had never lived in a proper house, not permanently anyway. It was always big studio apartments.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:53 am

(Beware, I'm on my tablet; I'll be slow. My tablet has a horrid keyboard. Lol. Oh, cool! My half sister/step sister thinks our house is haunted, but its only 15 years old... and no omes died here. But, we do live on old indian land. Hehe, they were related somewhere down the line of heritage. I think... but it must be cool to live in a haunted house :3)

Jesse smiled as he stood up and started getting the ingredients out for her, "Yeah, that's fine, I think I'll help, though..." he teased, then glanced to Katy, "She looks like a mean, old, girl... but she's sweeter than any puppy." He knelt down to rub th dogs neck when he had everything laid out for her.

Jesse's phone started to ring not seconds after he'd finally gotten comfortable. He just rolled his eyes and ignored it. "Never get a day off, do I?" He huffed, laying down on the tial flooring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 am

(Haha xD Sometimes it cool xD the disk bit to the stereo used to open and close when it was unplugged. xD Then there was the case of the disappearing objects xD I never did find my Nintendogs game Dx)

Scarlett smiled, watching him. "You dont have to. I'm a big girl." Scarlett grinned lightly. "Or cant you tell?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile.

Scarlett laughed lightly when his phone rang. "I guess you don't. This is the first break I've had in a long while. But I'm up for a part which is like a follow up from my role in Iron Man 2. It was fun last time, so I was like, why not?" Scarlett chuckled. "Whats the biggest role you've done? Or you're going to do?" Scarlett asked, leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:27 am

(haha! Wow, that's odd... But the last thing... Maybe you have rats? LOL, my ferret used to do that to me and then hid them under the couch. XD)

"I never said that!" Jesse just burst out in laughter at what she had asked, "Yeah, I can see that. It's pretty obvious." he teased as he got up and turned the stove on for her. He looked back and playfully winked at her, stepping forwards and pulling her forwards into a waltz type position. He then spun her around and let go. "You have good form." he teased.

"Erm... My biggest role was on Summerland. It was years ago, though. I loved the role, main character... Got the the pretty girls, that's where I met my girlfriend.. My current one." he murmured, "it's been a long time since then though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 am

(Haha, noooo! We didn't have rats. I know because my dog was a bred ratter, and she hadnt alerted us xD I'll find it one day.. hopefully xD)

Scarlett laughed lightly, her cheeks turning a little pink, matching her lips. She giggled lightly, steadying herself once she stopped moving, her hair in a wave before the loose curls settled back to her shoulders. "Thats good, I'm usually a leading lady or sometimes I'm a lead, I have an audition for one, but I'm kinda nervous for whats required of me." Scarlett smiled lightly.

"Oh, isn't she here?" Scarlett asked, glancing around. She didn't want to intrude on anything. She watched him, quite interested in him, she always was when she met someone new.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:21 am

My tablet hates me! Ugh!
Oh, lol, just asking! Instead of rats, we have squreals (however that is spelt) in our attic. Lol)

Jesse shook his head, "Don't be nervous, I am sure you're a wonderful actress... Don't ever let then see your fears, it'll get you nowhere but drugged down." Jesse knew that feeling all too well; that was what happened to his career . He broke down and lost all of the prestige he had. "I am sure you'll do great, hon."

Jesse shook his head, almost sadly in away. "no, she's not... She left a few days ago, unfortunately. We got into an argument and she walked out on me." he explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 am

Haha squirrels? xD)

Scarlett smiled lightly. "I guess." She said softly. "I'm still scared to death!" She chuckled. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "The audition is gonna be the worce, but then again theres the premier..." Scarlett said, worry already in her eyes. "I'm getting too ahead of myself." She shook her head.

Scarlett looked to Jesse with sympathetic green eyes. "I'm sorry." She said softly, resting her hand on his shoulder. "She obviously didn't understand how amazing you are." Scarlett offered a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next