Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 am

After the movie, Scarlett was praised for her "brave performance", which she thanked meaningfully. She knew it was risky, but she wasn't going to allow criticism stop her from acting, it was part of the job and she'd learned to cope with it and use it to better herself. Scarlett and Tom walked out, they didn't care for Jesse's film, as farnas they were concerned the Trailer was a major failure, and they wouldn't waste time on actors who could barely even remember their lines, let alone deliver them. Scarlett and Tom spent some more time on the red carpet, Vanessa, Scarletts older sister, mingling with a few other actors, whilst Tom and Scarlett flirted with each other, soon enough Scarletts gorgeous pearly white smile making an appearance, as well as her blush. Her audience had seen her grow through her movies, some of her acting was through high school. Scarlett had nothing to hide, she didn't know why she deserved it. She had at least assumed the water had settled since their "break-up".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:47 am

Of course, Jesse, and Hailey had been in better films, Hailey was still one of the main actresses in one of the biggest hit TV shows on TV, Modern Family. She'dalways been famous, where as scarlett, no one ccould point her out from a crowed like they could the drop dead gorgeous teen actress. She had everything Scarlett didn't, and everyone knew it. Most reporters swarmed her as soon as she walked out, hand in hand in hand with her lover. She was Hollywoods sweet heart, and would be for a long time. She was asked about the film, and she just smiled, "You know, every actor or actress has had a bad film, I'm not worried. The Steven Spielberg movie my love and I are in will blow your minds." She said confidentiality. She was most likely right, too. Steven Spielberg was one of the best directors there were. "Hailey, any comments about the other movie?" One of the reporters asked, "well, it wasn't bad. But the girl... whatever her name is... that they had playing the lead, she'll be the reason it pretty much will fail. Plus, the movie is comical. I think Amanda Seyfried fit the roll a lot better. And she's been in the better movies, big ticket movies, she would have made that movie." And everyone began to nod, at least every reporter around her, which they'd all ran to the Hollywood sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 am

Scarlett had also had a fair share of bad movies, but her appearance in the Marvel movies had a huge impact on her career. Not only did she get the part in Iron Man 2, but also The Avengers and was to reprise the role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All box office success, breaking many records also. Once Scarlett was asked about Jesse and the other girls movie, she spoke honestly. "Well.. I saw the Trailer, and I was a little disappointed if I'm honest.. but I have been a huge fan of Steven Stielburg, so I was eager to give the movie a try. Despite it not being his best I can certainly give the actors and actresses some credit for create such a wonderful film, which I'm sure will be a success, but that just might be me being biased." Scarlett laughed lightly, nodding at what they next said. "Well, y'know, Under the Skin was a very risky film, but I think we pulled it off, but thats up to the audience to say." She smiled. She gave praise a lot, known as Hollywoods Sweetheart and Sexiest Woman alive, named by Playboy and other big magazines.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 am

"Hunny, you stopped being sexy-and Hollywoods sweet heart when I stepped into the pictures." She smiled her lovely smile, "no guy want someone like... that, who's willing to take their clothes off in front of the world, it takes away all the fun." She smiled softly, leaning into Jesse's side. Hollywood's sweetheart and the golden boy. They were indeed, a force to be reconded with. Hailey was young, she had no need to be the sexist woman. Plus, the title changed every year, at the current time it was Kate Perry, according to men's health and many magazines. "That, you can ask anyone about. I'll always be prettier, younger, smarter, sexier, and a better actress. Marvel movies won't carry you forever, your looks are running out, that'd be why your no longer the sexiest woman alive, or Hollywoods sweetheart. You ruined your titles when you stripped down." And she was right, most people would see her as easy - definitely not Hollywood sweetheart worthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Scarlett merely watched her, muttering something to Tom. "Look, I'm not one to retaliate and make things worse. You two are like school children. What have I done to deserve this? I have never said one bad word against any of you." Scarlett said. "You put me down about my appearance, my acting, anything you can think of." Scarlett said. "Just drop it, please. You're not gonna get a response out of me other than this." Scarlett told them. "I'm begging you to stop, your words are harsh and they hurt. So please." Scarlett begged, Tom's arm around her, he watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 am

"We've only just begun, hun." Hailey took Jesse's hand and led him away. He was just quiet. Hailey didn't need his help with talking, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 am

Scarlett watched Jesse pleadingly, she didn't know what she could have done to turn someone she didn't even know against her. Scarlett sighed lightly, looking up to Tom. "I don't know what to do." She said quietly, on the verge of tears, hugging him gently, he hugging her back. "Come on, I'll take you and your sister home, its best you had some time to yourself." Tom said softly, Scarlett shaking her head. "I wanna make sure you're not gonna be alone, I'll be fine." Scarlett smiled gently, Tom taking her hand carefully, Vanessa walking over. "You have to take me to more of these." She grinned, Scarlett smiled a little. "Whats wrong?" She asked, Scarlett shaking her head. Of all people, Vanessa would go crazy if she found out they were targeting her little sister. She was everything Scarlett wasn't.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 am

Hailey went home with Jesse, though they weren't bed buddies, so to speak. Hailey was a virgin, and she intended to stay that way until the night of her wedding- whenever that may be. She sat on a chair, cross legged in front of the mirror in Jesse's room. "I really do care, Jess... that's why I'm trying so hard to pull this off... but it is hard." She brushed through her long, curly- well now wavy blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 am

Scarlett, Vanessa and Tom went to the 'after party', staying there for a while before they all went back to Scarlett's house, it decorated ready for Christmas. They laughed and talked for most of the night, Vanessa going to bed, whereas Scarlett and Tom stayed up all night talking, until she fell asleep next to him on the couch, Tom falling asleep shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am

Jesse just nodded as he sat on the edge of the bed. Hailey just continued to brush her hair. "We should make this more serious,"Jesse said as be walked over to her, gently running his hands down her back. "We've talked about this." Hailey sighed softly, "we cantmake it more serious unless we are married. And God knows that ain't happening."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:44 am

Scarlett woke a little while after falling asleep, usually she would be having a cigarette, but she hadn't touched one for months, the cravings had stopped some weeks ago. Scarlett cuddled into Toms side, her head on his chest, her eyes closing but she couldn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:06 am

"Yea, I remember." He sighed as he walked back to the bed. "What are you scared of?" He asked.

"I'm scared of losing my good girl reputation... Jesse, its worth a lot more than you think." Hailey said as she looked back. "Being celibate isn't that bad... I have no idea what I'm missing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 am

Scarlett opened her eyes again, watching Tom sleep. "Thats awfully strange." His British accent came out as a rumble from his throat with a small smile, his eyes still closed. Scarlett giggled lightly, burying her head in his chest. Tom chuckled lightly, wrapping his arm around her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Can't sleep?" He asked softly, Scarlett nodding. "I'm sorry I woke you." She said softly, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:30 am

Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:41 am

"I know." He moaned as he laid back in the bed, his hands behind his head. "It's not that hard to remember-- I mean, be cool... you know who you're dealing with. I'm no slut like like your ex," Hailey murmured as she got up and laid down beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 am

Tom shook his head. "You didn't wake me." He smiled, holding her close. "I'm going to London.. England, to see my family, would you like to come along?" He asked, Scarlett nodded. "I'd love too. I've never been to London." She smiled, cuddling up to him. "When do we go?" She asked softly. "In a few days." He smiled a little, holding her even when she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 am

(I really don't know what else to put. There isn't more I can say, unfortunately...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:21 am

(Om.. wanna skip till like.. the next year? After Christmas?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 am

What's you're plan for after Christmas? Lol... you should stay up with Me totonight... we can conjure up a plan,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 am

I don't know xD Lol, that made me feel so wanted, thank you :DIt actually made me smile ^-^  But yes, we shall devise our plan.. MWUAHAHAHA!!)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Yes we shall... hmm... got anything? I'm blank... lol!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Well.. om.. what don't you want to happen? xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Not really sure. I have no idea what we could fix with them -- its turning into a Chris and Ashe situation. O.o the same things happened!! And they only got together after... I don't remember.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Lol I know! But to be fair, that-girl-person isn't helping matters. It just makes Scarlett hate Jesse more for not even telling her to stop, and it drives her closer to Tom. Oooo, what if Jesse tries to cheat on that girl cause he's not getting any.. OoO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next