Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:53 pm

(Clearly you have never seen the show Modern Family.. Surprised Hailey is from there, it's her attitude - only she's no saint on there ... and always a witch. But that's not a bad idea... who could he cheat with, though? You could make another character...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Sure, I could do that.. but what if its Scarlett he tries to cheat on Hailey with? N'aw, they could have like a heart-to-heart an' everything! ^-^ Lol I don't watch a lot of American TV shows, sorry.. Other than Lizard Lick Towing, Storage Wars, Auction Hunters and Tanks xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 pm

(Hehe, How would that work? I don't know how they could get together without someone snapping... And oh,, you're missing out! It's like one of the number one shows here... But I HATE duck dinesty...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Pft, I dunno! xD They could be like at a party and they see each other from afar (Weird romantic music stops) I dunno then he can try for a quickie in the bathroom xD Lol, I dunno, I'd say Scarlett has mellowed out a little.. xD Loool isn't that where some dudes go out shootin' stuff? xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Ok, lol. Fine, fair enough. If Hailey finds out... She'll go insane... O.o She'll ruin them all. lol and yeah... They were jerks to my cousin, and told him since he wouldnt go to their church (They're a diff religion and Cody is catholic) that he was not allowed on the show. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Lool xD Is that the plan or is there more? And o.o thats harsh Dx)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

That's the plan! I just don't know how they're gonna get together. xD But, we can try! xD Yeah, Cody told them to go fuck themselves... xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Lol, alright xD You wanna start by rollin' up to the party? xD Lol! I love your cousin! Hahaha xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Sure! And Cody's the biggest jerk ever. LOL But... He's *lovable*. xD If you love guys who are always flipping their hair back, and acting like a dick... Yeah! LOL)

Jesse had finally gotten out of the house without his 'fiance'. Hailey had told him she wouldn't sleep with him until they were married.. and he was having a hard time not doing anything. He usually didn't have to wait that long, at least one night out of seeing beautiful girls-- that might help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Loool.. in that case.. nuu xD)

Scarlett climbed out of her car alone, closing and locking the door. She had heard of Jesse and Haileys so called "engagement", and would say she was happy for them, but since the insults at the premier of her movie, she couldn't care less in they both got hit by a bus. Since then, Tom and Scarlett had made their relationship a little more serious, most magazines were focusing on them as the "engaged couple" had nothing to offer until their wedding day. Scarlett walked towards the large building, Tom had gone to film for a movie, leaving Scarlett home alone. She walked into the building, greeting as well as being greeted, she hugging the guy whose party it was, talking with him for a while before sitting at a table.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

(Yeah. I don't like him at all, But he gave me huntin' boots. So, I'm good. xD He's alright for the year. LOL Now my cousin Joey can be lovable.. But he's full of himself, and overprotective- like way over protective. Most of the time. But we've beat each other with those.. noodles in the pool until we were black and blue. Talk about some strength.)

(I don't know how this is going to work.. O.o)
Hailey had gone to film some episodes of Modern Family, so she was gone a lot more than normal-- oddly, he didn't miss her that much. She might have meant alot, but a break from her came once every few months. He was taking that and running with it as fast as he could. He sat at the bar, as usual, drinking vodca and coke. He watched the droplets drip down the side of the glass. It was so boring here, at least to him. There was no one he hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Loool my favourite cousins are my girl ones xD They are hilarious and I see most of them more than my boy ones xD)

(Loool, its gonna be a bit of effort on both sides xD)
Scarlett watched him quietly, holding her breath a little in fear that Hailey was there, but once she realized he was alone she seemed quite confused, she usually had him at her heels. After some thought, Scarlett decided she would at least try to clear the water with him, knowing they were alright added like an extra layer of security. Before she realised, Scarlet was walking towards him. "Hey." She smiled a little. "Would you mind if I sat?" She asked, she'd sit a stool away, as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I get tired of the only girl cousin I have. xD I see her everyday.. and Well.. the only person who's nice to me is Joey... So, I hang out with him at family things.)

(If you haven't noticed, I have a tendency to snap. O.o)
Jesse glanced up, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't see how that bothers me?" He glanced back to his glass, considering leaving then and there. He didn't really have a problem with her, but Hailey did. She didn't like the competition.. Ergo the reason she did everything she could to ruin her. Hailey was beautiful on the outside, but she had problems past the pretty exterior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Lool xD I hear yah, my cousin younger than me by a year annoys me sometimes xD)

Ohhh.. well I'll do my best to not make you snap.)
Scarlett nodded lightly. "Thanks." She said softly, sitting at one of the stools, ordering her first drink. "Congratulations, by the way. I heard you're engaged." Scarlett smiled, thanking the bartender when he gave her her drink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Hahah! I have two younger cousins- Chris, and Hanna... Chris is a jerk! OMG. I hate him... he called me some names and said some things... and I posted some of them before, but he made a remark about me sucking... you get it. I was like, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" We were at church! :O And no one cared... and that's another reason I wanted so badly to let Joey to break his arm. -_-)

"Thanks," Jesse said quietly, picking up his glass and taking a swig. "She's great..." He smirked softly, though he didn't say anything else about her. He wouldn't. It would break Hailey's trust. Why would he do that? He was basically dying to have her! Dying to have anyone, to be exact...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Wow! I would have let him break his arm, and his face xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly. "I'm happy for you, you suit each other." Scarlett said lightly, taking a small sip of her drink. She glanced around in the silence, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear. "So.. om.. Anything new been happening for you?" Scarlett asked, her blueish green eyes watching him. She could tell already what Hailey was like behind closed doors, just by how he wouldn't talk about her. She honestly thought he was scared of her, but she was probably right.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:19 pm

(He's a jerk.lol, and he's 12... xD I wish I would have let him break his arm... I wanted to, but I; with alexis' help, ripped Joey off of him. O.o)

"No, nothing really. My beloved is somewhere in New York trying to finish up the season of the show she's on... that's about it!" Jesse said as he turned the glass around to look at the symbol on the front. "Funny, they all are alike." He rolled his eyes, sliding it to the bartender to refill it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Lol, wow. I'd have got some popcorn and be like. "Ma bitches" xD But yeh, I bet he wouldn't dare think of anything bad aimed at you if you let Joey break him xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, glancing around, looking back when he next spoke. "The glasses?" Scarlett asked, looking to hers then to his. "I guess.." She shrugged, her eyes studying her glass.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm

(I'm sure you're right! Joey's like 180lbs of pure meanness when he wants to be... And I'm sure he would have. He's that kind of person... Just ready to rip someones head off at the get go. xD)

Jesse shrugged his shoulders, smiling softly. "Kind of, I mean if you look at them, every one of them has a crack down the front, and... or a broken piece of glass from the bottom. "I don't know, it's been different since I've been with Hailey, she's attentive to everything." He shrugged. "I've learned to be the same so she..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Haha xD Ahh, how else to spend early morning reading fan fiction xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, noticing a few cracks on her glass. "Oh yeah." She smiled lightly, turning it every now and then to inspect the other sides, looking to him when he started talking again. "You can tell me." Scarlett reassured him. "Come on, the least I can do is to be there for you as a friend." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm

I've never read a fan fiction. xD)

Jesse shook his head, "Nope... I don't need to talk about her behind her back, it'll come back and bite me in the ass." He said as he glanced down, "Doesn't matter anyways," He murmured as he glanced back up when the bartender came back, "Thanks, just put it on my tab."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Lol, some of them are good, yet some just.. scar you for life xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, sipping her drink again, before setting it back down. She stared into the clear water, daydreaming for a moment or two, blinking as she snapped back. Scarlett couldn't drink as she was driving, but she guessed watching drunk celebrities stumble about could be just as fun, minus the agonizing headache.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:12 pm

See, I'm not a fan of anything really. xD)

Jesse glanced back down, he wasn't one to talk anymore, he might as well be silent as ever. He couldn't help that his fiance had trained him not to talk without her! She was always wanting more and more control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Ohh, well I am currently a Marvel fangirl xD)

Scarlett took a light breath, finishing her water. "I'm just gonna.. om.. go to the bathroom." She said lightly, sliding off of her seat and walking through the crowd of people, hips swaying with every step. She finally made it to the bathroom, tidying herself up a little
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm

(I've never been into marvel stuff... LOL I have never really been into anything like that... I know. xD I'm weird.)

Jesse nodded, glancing to her, when she walked away, though it was making it hard to keep his eyes on the glass infront of him and off her shapely hips... Hailey would kill him. He couldn't look at anyone else without getting scared she'd find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next