Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:57 am

Yeah. *is totally red* Don't judge me... I major in algebra, sciences, and biology. Hahaha.)

"you'll do great, just don't get too excited, because unfortunately there is always someone out there who's better than you are, I had to learn that a while back. " Jesse stood up and leaned against the counter. " I still wonder what happened last night after we got home, surely we didn't both just go to bed. " he chuckled slightly," Or maybe I just passed out when we stepped inside... I've been known to do that once or twice in my life." he was just trying to change the subject so they didn't have to talk about his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:09 am

(Haha, I use auto-correct xD)

"Oh.. I-.. I guess you're right." Scarlett said, looking down to her hands, a little hurt by what he had said. Though she forced it away when he next spoke. "Yeah, I guess it'll remain a mystery, huh?" She forced a quick smile, swiftly turning to the stove. "So then, breakfast.." She said, eyeing the eggs, bacon and sausages. No doubt was she dreading her audition even more now she knew someone was probably better than her, she used to think she was the best she could be for that current moment, not that someone better than her could just waltz in and take all she worked so hard for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:33 am

Hehe, I don't! Usually.. Sometimes I have to. XD)

Jesse then realized hehad said the wrong thing, but honestly he hadn't meant to hurt her feelings at all. He pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek, one of his ols he did when he got nervous. "Yeah, breakfast sounds great, actually. Sorry, though... I hadn't meant to scare you at all..." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:43 am

(Haha xD Everything I use has auto-correct! xD)

Scarlett shook her head. "No, its fine, you're right." She said softly, washing and then drying her hands before she began to cook the eggs, bacon and sausages, her eyes on the cooking, she chewing her bottom lip, deep in thought. Once Scarlett snapped back into reality, her eyes glanced around. "Do you want pancakes?" She asked, though didn't turn around, she was too busy dodging the boiling hot egg white which was flying out at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 am

(I have a small question. XD)

Jesse looked down lightly, "I am sorry, Scar... I didn't mean for it to sound that bad, which now that i think back it sounds horribly mean, and God, Idid not wwant it to sound so crude... Because I am not like that intentionally.." Lord, he felt horrible about what he had said the to her. He then nodded slowly, "Yeah, that sounds fine... Let me help, please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm

(Go for it. xD)

Scarlett smiled lightly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Jesse, its fine. I know you didn't mean it like how it came out." She said softly, nodding. "Ok, if you want to so badly." She smiled. Her green eyes searching his. "Dont feel so bad about it, seriously." She smiled, taking his hand and gently squeezing it. "You're right." She nodded, slowly letting go of his hand. "So, where do you keep the pancake stuff?" Scarlett asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:02 am

(well... I was wondering if we coul...  Ommm...  Continue anotherone of our RPs as well as this one? [haha,  I was actually scared to ask that.  XD])

Jesse's dark blue eyes slowly fell to the flooring below his feet. The only reason he wanted to help so badly was because he felt like he had screwed up, big time But,  he'd lie and say that he just loved to cook,  which he did,  but... It was different. "I really do want to help,  alright?  Not because I screwed up,  and am more that wrong,  but because I love cooking..."  He complied,  walking closer to her,  "You're amazing,  rather you believe it or not."  His voice was low,  deep,  almost husky,  but he did his best to keep it form that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:13 am

(Haha, seriously, theres no need to be like nervous when asking me questions xD I'm a very approachable person xD And sure, but Im kinda worried cause last time you forgot about the other RP, and only replied to one.. I guess thats my only worry xD But sure if you feel you can do two at a time xD I just reply to whichever is orange xD)

Scarlett listened to him closely. "You're right though, the film will require me to be nude.. I'm not self conscious.. but y'know.. theres boundaries.." Scarlett said softly with a small shrug. "They'll be someone with a better body or has something the casting people are looking for, so.." Scarlett smiled a little, blushing slightly with a smile at what he last said, looking down slightly. "I wouldn't go too far as to say that.." She smiled, unable to contain her gorgeous pearly white smile nor her blush, her bluey green eyes still on the ground. She was about 5'4" but she excelled in modelling, and usually wore high heels which made her seem taller.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 am

(Ihave ggotten out of that, a while back Lol, imI'mbbetter at replying, just I'm slow on everything because I'm on a tablet that doesn't have much of a keyboard. So, it'shard to type quickly along with the crazy c spire Internet from my phone, which is incredibly slow. But, when I'm actually on my laptop I can type, according to my key class, 53 words a minute. Just it goes down to about 10 wpi when I'm on my tablet.)

Jesse shook his head as he edged closer to her, brushing her hair, gently, away from her face. Before he tucked the stray strands of hair behind her ear. He flashed one of his signature half smiles to her, then let his hand slowly fall back to be adjacent to his side. "Why do you keep downing yourself? You're a beautiful, talented, stunning... Beautiful woman. There's no reason for it. You don't know how in sain it drives guys like me, who see you as all of that, yet you don't think you're any of it... It's hard for people to see past insecurity, so stop wavering off the signals that you don't like yourself. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am

(Haha, my tablet is alright, but I broke it xD You wanna choose the second RP? I chose this one, and I want it to be fair xD)

Scarletts green eyes were on his, not leaving them for a second. "Sometimes its hard to like yourself through the stories in the tabloids.. Sometimes I begin to believe them.. And the reviews.. You understand what I mean.. right?" Scarlett asked, though her pink blush still lingered. "I had someone who told me nearly the same things you tell me, but he gave it up a few months ago." Scarlett shrugged. "And you said beautiful twice so it doesn't count." She smiled a little, having noticeable cheek bones which highlighed her facial features.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 am

(I have had mine almost 2 years. It's been sent to Samsung twice to fix it because of internal errors. -.-' and... I don't know which one right now. Lol, I will have to think on which. So, for now this one's fine, when I figure it out I'll let you know. Smile)

Jesse faltered at the look of her eyes, her lips, her soft, full lips. They were so hard to resist, but he was getting weaker by the moment. He forced himself to gaze into her eyes one last, lengthy, moment before he turned away, nearly stumbling over something on the floor as he tried to keep from doing something he'd regret when his girlfriend did come back, which he knew she would ; she always did. Jesse swallowed hard, his adams apple lightly bobbing as he did so. "I know where you're coming from, trust me, I absolutely do." He paused, drawing in a deep breath as he turned back to face her, "you just have to learn to work around it, believewhat you wwant, but Ibhaven't lied to you once, and I will not start here. Plus, I said beautiful twice because I was... Lost in your eyes, it's the first thing that came to mind.,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:01 am

(Wow xD Mines a BlackBerry one, and it doesn't like to charge xD And okay Smile)

Scarlett had realized her eyes had momentarily gazed at his lips, she thought he was a good kisser, from what she heard. Scarlett smiled a little when he almost tripped, but hid it well, clearing her throat lightly. She tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear, watching the back of his head as he spoke, glancing down lightly when he turned around, hiding her mad flush of red which spilled over her cheeks. "Would it help if I wore shades?" She smiled a little, she knew he may have a chance to make things work with his girlfriend, and she didn't want to take that away from him. She knew how much it hurt to be on the receiving end of it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 am

I have a Samsung galaxy 7.0 I think... Bad that it's in my hands and I don'teeven know what it is. Lol. )

Jesse's straight faced smile turned into a bright white smile when she asked, "I don't sound like a perv, do I?" He asked, turning a bit more serious than before. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable at all. He took a few steps back from his position, and looked back down. "I didn't mean for it to sound like that, either. Dang, I am making mistakes left and right now today. I'm really sorry, Scar - I mean Scarlett." he had at least caught himself from slipping up again. He, once again, pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 am

(Haha xD OMG! Have you seen the new 2DS?! I mean.. Nintendo are becoming a little stupid..)

"No.. no. You don't sound like a perv." Scarlett laughed lightly. "Its actually really nice.. And its ok, its better than ScarJo." She said softly with a small giggle, walking to him and hugging him gently. "Thank you." She added, letting go slightly. "Whats pervy is random people commenting about being sexy, as well as half the stories about me out there." She smiled lightly. "You're very sweet, and stop blaming yourself, it makes me feel guilty." She said softly, her eyes searching his. "Your eyes are gorgeous." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 am

It does look a bit weird... Lol! I used to love Nintendo. I have the first I. Lol, it was awesome. XD)

Jesse's own cheeks colored, holding the light pink color. "what's worse is when they photoshop pictures of you and make it look like you're cheating on the girl you've been with for 6 years to purposely cause drama when you're about to make a move to change her life, as well as your own." Jesse hated the press, they ruined everything he had ever had or been. He looked down at her when she wrapped him in a comforting hug, and it was comforting. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, though instead they just staid limp at his sides. "Same goes for you, beautiful." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 am

(I know! They've gone a bit too wacky! xD I've had the DS, DSi and now the 3DS XD I'm stopping here for now, the 2DS looks awful! xD)

Scarlett listened to him, nodding lightly. "They like to make up stories that I'm apparently jealous of my ex husband, but I guess I'm just confused to why he cheated." Scarlett shrugged, letting him go fully when he didn't hug back, catching what he said. "And if you're girlfriend heard you paying me all these compliments and not her, I don't think she'd be too happy with you." Scarlett chuckled lightly, crossing her arms lightly. She had a fairly big chest, a DD to be exact, but it didn't seem like it, which to Scarlett, was great. Her full, pink lips pulled into a smile as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 am

(And I have my laptop back.Twisted Evil Mmhm now, if only the space bar would work right, I'm having to press really hard for it to work. And it's annoying me to death. o.o I just want to throw it across the room, right now. Yeh, I have everything up to the 3DS. Even an old game boy. LOL But it's been awhile since I've used it, though...)

Jesse smiled slightly at her comment, "It doesn't matter much now, does it?" He ended the sentence in a saddened, lower tone. "She's not coming back, not after all they have said about me. He looked to his hands. "I loved her, but she didn't believe a word I said when push came to shove." He murmured softly, turning his head to look out the large window in the breakfast room, which was in the kitchen, just the opposite side of the cabinet. "I hate the press, they're why I wish I would have never tried acting, or singing- or any of it. It's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 am

(Haha xD Mine used to do that, I used to tap the back of the keys cause dust got in it xD I miss the gameboy xD They've like, ruined pokemon -.- Imma 'bout to go for a shower, I shouldn't take long, and I'll reply to your next post asap xD)

Scarlett nodded lightly, not knowing what to say or do. "All I can say is that I know how you feel." Scarlett said softly, her green eyes holding sympathy. After a few seconds of gazing at him, she glanced to their breakfast. To say the least, it was basically ashes. "Om.. I think maybe I overcooked it a tiny bit.." Scarlett said, her eyes now on the very burnt food.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 am

(Mine gets dog hair in it because...Well my dog sleeps in the same bed and I always have the sheets over my head. LOL I know, I'm weird... But I can't do anything without it. I am ready to cry, because my dad just bought a laptop for himself, that sits on the counter all day long, and then mine stops working. Humph. Guess who's going to blow 600 bucks to get herself a NICE new touch screen toshiba, windows 8 laptop? Correct! This girl. I loved my toshiba... this dell sucks. Yeah... I do too! I loved all the games... LOL)

Jesse shrugged, shaking his head lightly as he grabbed the handle and dumped the food into the trash. "it's alright, I think I have some microwave pancakes,if you'd like." He smiled slightly, before washing out the pot in the sink, the cold water against the hot surface caused steam to rapidly feel up the room, setting off smoke alarms. "Shit..." He whispered as he sat it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 am

(Back! xD Haha, why not? xD I would! Very Happy)

Scarlett looked down slightly, thinking she ignored him, her curls following her movements. Scarlett jumped slightly as the alarm went off, hearing his reaction she crabbed a mat where a plate would usually be set on, and climbed onto the counter to reach the smoke alarm, biting her bottom lip as she wafted it with the mat. It stopped after about 20 seconds. Scarlett hopped down off the counter, having been on her knees. "When I was younger my mom used to do that whenever my older half sister burnt whatever she was cooking." Scarlett smiled with a small shrug, setting the place mat down where she got it from. "Sorry, about climbing on your kitchen." She smiled a little, looking up to him as she made sure the mat was exactly how she found it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 am

(Unfortunately... I can't afford it right now.I'm broke, and so I am stuck with this pain in the ass laptop. I might just try and order a new keyboard for it... Can you do that? I'm not sure... I wouldn't know how to put it in...And now I literally just threw it on the floor. (I know, I sound like a brat, but I am not happy) I'm sick of it, like, fed up and ready to throw it out the window. the bottom is falling out, the thing you put disks in, is lose. It's the worst laptop i've ever owned, and the most expensive.
/end of rant.)

Jesse shrugged his shoulders slightly, glancing up at the ceiling and to the smoke alarm, "I was always told not to put a smoke alarm in the kitchen, just near so when stuff like that happens, you can walk over and shut the door to it." He said quietly, turning the pan over once done washing it out. "Do you want me to make us something really, really quick?" he asked softly, turning to face her once more. "I'm still starving- not that your burnt food wouldn't have tasted... great. It's just I need real food." He was only teasing, and that was pretty easy to tell in his tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 am

(Haha, dont worry, I get like that sometimes xD I think a new keyboard is possible! I got one for mine XD)

Scarlett shrugged lightly, her curls falling to rest against her back. "Its better than dying from a kitchen fire I guess." She said softly, listening to him, then nodding, smiling a little. "Okay." She nodded, smiling as she sat down, hearing a faint ringing. She looked around, her eyebrows furrowing. "Shit!" She gasped, running to the stairs, then up them, tripping on the last one, but caught herself, racing to her hand bag which was on a dresser, answering the call. "Hello?" She said, listening to the woman on the other side, Scarlett writing on her hand. "Yeah, ok, thats great, thank you." She smiled, hanging up when the other woman did. Scarlett walking downstairs, rubbing her knee as she had banged it on the edge of the last step.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 am

(Ugh. I looked for it, and the only ones they have for my laptop is overseas. -.- so I can't get it because the seller won't offer it to the US. Ugh. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.)

Jesse looked up when she hurried off, he began to cook breakfast by himself, which he didn't mind, because he threw it into the microwave oven so it didn't take long. Jesse took out the pancakes from the microwave and placed them on the proper plates, setting the table up all nice; as he always did. He placed the eggs he'd quickly made on the plates, then the bacon. "What do you want to drink?" he called up the stairs to her, "We have milk and oj!" He added, pulling open the refrigerator to make sure. "Yep! Milk and OJ!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:34 am

(You'll find one soon! Maybe if you save up you can get it repaired in store? Thats what I did after I spilt milk on it xD But one of my keys fell off xD)

Scarlett looked to where his voice came from. "Om.. Orange Juice please." She called to him, liking to be polite. Once she got downstairs, she walked to the kitchen, sitting down. "It looks great." Scarlett smiled. "You weren't kidding with the cook thing, huh?" She grinned, just messing with him though. "Are you busy later?" Scarlett asked after a small while, setting her phone to the side, brought up knowing using your phone at the table was rude. "Don't worry, I'm not asking you out to dinner." She chuckled lightly, watching him, kinda getting a vibe from him to just be friends, she thought he was obviously still in love with his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 am

(Oh! I figured out which other one I'd like to do. xD I wanna do the blossom creek one to see how long it takes for Karla, Natalie and Erica to claw eachothers eyes out. xD I need drama, I crave it. lol)

Jesse smirked slightly, pouring her a glass for her. "Hey, I love to cook! No, I wasn't joking about that. Now, why would I?" He teased as he turned and walked over to the table, sitting her glass down to the right of her plate (I think that's where it goes... I'm not sure.), before he finally sat down himself and began to eat. With a mouthful of eggs, he nearly choked on what she asked him.  He swallowed quickly, then began to laugh once she explained herself. "No, I'm not busy... And phew, I thought you were asking me out on a date." He chuckled, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next