Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 am

Suso moaned loudly, he sighed Cristina's name as he pressed the rest of himself against her, feeling her breasts through his fur as he rubbed against her.

"I saw you naked, while I was sober." I explained, "you were very beautiful." I told her, I got hard all over again. I pulled myself out of it before Annie had the chance to think she would make me uncomfortable again, "As for where we're going I was thinking a park would be nice."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:26 am

Cristina continued to moan, gasping every now and then, though her lips didn't stray from his for long, she was soon kissing him.

"I thought you were blind?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. "Let me guess, you 'heard' what my body looked like?" I asked, my voice emphasizing 'heard' as though I thought it was a repeated lie.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 am

Suso continued to work them both higher, moaning and gasping along with Cristina, the volume getting louder with every passing moment.

"I am blind." I said, a little too loudly, "Visually." I added a little quieter. "I have a link with nearly everyone I come in contact with, since I've had more contact with you than anyone else I get little flashes of sight, from you. I saw you naked through your eyes." I explained, though I wasn't sure I knew everything about it myself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:34 am

Cristina moaned louder, calling his name again, soon gripping the sheets. "I love you." She gasped.

I nodded lightly. "Maybe we can go to a place to get your sight back? I can give up my wolfish features so you can have your sight." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 am

Suso called Cristina's name with her, "I love you to." He said, pressing his soft fur into her breasts again, gasping for air while he made sure she was loving this as much as he was.

I held my hands behind my back, a little embarrassed at what I was about to say "I kind of like your tail, but if you don't like it I'm sure we can find a way to get rid of it." I added quickly
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 am

Cristina moaned, nearing her end. She accidentally gripped his fur, a little too tightly. "Sorry." She breathed.

I smiled a little, looking to my tail. "I guess its not too bad." I smiled, wagging my tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 am

Suso gasped when she grabbed his fur, it's okay, Suso was actually holding himself back, if he finished before Cristina she would be left unsatisfied. he slowed a little to help him contain himself but he hoped Cristina would come along soon, he was nearly at his edge.

I smiled to, "I'm glad you agree." I said, putting an arm around Annie's waist. I couldn't help myself, the feelings were just getting overwhelming, I kissed Annie again, actually moaning with Suso as I felt all those feelings flooding over me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 am

Cristina moaned when she reached her end, then relaxed with a sigh. She hadn't realized, during the hight of everything, her feline claws had grown and she had scratched Suso's arms and back.

I hummed lightly, my eyes closing as I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 am

Suso spilled over as well howling his end. He had to stay like that for a while so his member could relax enough for him to extract it. Suso just laid there and breathed.

I continued kissing Annie, my arms slowly rising to the back of her head, I twisted once the reached there and sucked on Annie's lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 am

Cristina breathed quickly, her eyes closed.

I continued to hum, my arms slowly wrapping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 am

Suso finally got to a point where he could extract himself, with a groan he rolled off Cristina and breathed until he could get the air to say "You might try transforming something else... next time." Suso said.

my arms began to slowly wrap around Annie's shoulders, holding her close. they lowered to her back, I was careful to avoid her tail though.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 am

Cristina moaned, cuddling into his side. "What?" She groaned.

I kissed him back, my tail flicking from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:45 am

"Something other than your claws." Suso said with a tired smirked, he wouldn't be sore until he stood.

Annie's tail  brushed against my arms while it wagged. I opened my eyes to make sure she was fine with it, but kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 am

Cristina let it register. "Oh.. I'm so so sorry." She said softly.

I was completely fine with it, I carried on kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 am

"It's alright, I've been scratched before." Suso said with a smile, if they hadn't just finished he would have kissed her, instead he settled for tucking a loose hair behind her ear.

I was starting to enjoy being with Annie, my hands crept a little lower, to where her tail started, still unsure if she wouldn't mind it being touched.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 am

Cristina smiled a little. "I love being with you." She smiled.

I hummed again, I was too busy enjoying our kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 am

"And I with you." Suso smiled, scooting a little closer to Cristina.

I let my hands fall to her tail, gently running my fingers through its fur, it was soft and velvety smooth, just like the rest of her. I started humming to as I continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 am

Cristina rested her head on his chest. "I'm guessing you didn't use any protection?" Cristina asked.

I hummed lightly, too into the kiss to realize.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 am

Suso looked to Cristina until he understood what she meant, "Oh, no, I guess I was too distracted to think about that, I hope for your sake we didn't produce a litter."

One hand remained on Annie's tail while the other reached up to her back, kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 am

"I'm on the pill but I can't remember if I took it." Cristina said softly.

I continued to kiss him, humming again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 am

"Do you want me to take charge next time with the protection?" Suso asked, he wasn't sure if Cristina would be alright giving birth to maybe up to six kids, then there was the problem of feeding them all, Cristina only had two breasts.

I took a few steps backward, bumping into a door. I brought both my hands up to hold Annie close, loving all the sensations.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:52 am

"I'll try and keep up with my pills." Cristina said softly.

I knew what he must have been thinking. "Soka, I still don't want to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 am

Suso nodded "Alright, I just don't want you getting hurt, or worse." Suso had an expression of genuine worry.

I managed to pull away, "Right sorry, you said something about finding another temple?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am

Cristina smiled, blushing a little. "I'll be ok, I'd like to have children one day." She smiled.

I shook my head. "You said a while ago you didn't want your sight. Right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 am

Suso smiled, "I'd like some children to, just not if it means I'll lose you." maybe she'd grow extra breasts to feed a full litter, but that wasn't why Suso wanted children. Suso did have more than two nipples on his front, but they were covered in fur.

"I said, I didn't have sight, seeing you would be amazing." I said, my hands on Annie's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next