Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 am

“Yeah, I guess you would have.” Hugh said, agreeing with Erin “But you did help rescue Rain and I, and you took care of Chance while he was sick. Plus you were the one who fed them while they were still too young for me to do that.” Hugh said, hoping he was comforting Erin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:59 am

Erin smiled a little. "And we might have another." She said softly. "Um.. should we tell Rain and Chance? Or should we wait until we know for certain that I can carry a baby?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 am

Hugh thought a little bit, “We should probably wait until we know for sure, although it might be difficult to hid if it actually starts developing to a noticeable stage.” Hugh told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 am

Erin nodded, she already had a small bump, but it was nothing baggy clothes couldn't fix.

Nick managed to get them all home. "Anyone hungry?" He asked, Chance nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:23 am

“Is there anything else you wanted to do here?” Hugh asked Erin, looking up at her face.

“I am.” Rain called excitedly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 am

"I'm not sure, do you?" Erin asked.

"What do you want? I'm a good cook!" Nick smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:36 am

“There was something I was hoping would happen, but you’re with child already.” Hugh said, while he was a woman he had to hold back, now that he was male again he need was still there, but in a way he could deal with.

“Pie!” Rain said happily, she had seen a sign for pie in the town while they were there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 am

Erin raised an eyebrow. "But if I wasn't, what is it?" She asked.

"What kind of pie?" Nick asked, Chance letting Rain decide, he would just be happy his belly was full.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:00 am

“Well, you know, to make another one.” Hugh said, blushing a little. “but I can wait if you want me to.”

Rain thought a while, “Blueberry!” She said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 am

"Oh." Erin said, though shuffled over to him. "Could we wait? I wouldn't want to do anything that might effect the baby." She said softly.

"Blueberry it is." Nick smiled, walking to the kitchen, preparing the pie.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:07 am

“Yeah let’s wait. There’s some things I would like to ask Merida as well.” Hugh told Erin “If you wouldn’t mind doing that either.”

“Yay!” Rain called, hurrying into the kitchen to watch Nick cook.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 am

"Sure." Erin nodded, her eyes turning purple. "You called?" Merida asked, her eyes focused on Hugh.

"Wanna help?" Nick smiled, making the pastry.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 am

“Yes,” Hugh said “I wanted to ask you if you had sent me the dream that had started all of this.” Hugh was a little confused, he didn’t know if there was another shadow or not, if there was Merida was trustworthy, but he and Erin would be in trouble, if there wasn’t Merida wasn’t exactly nice.

“Hmhm.” Rain nodded, looking at the oven.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:25 am

"I did not." Merida answered, watching him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 am

Hugh sat back and sighed, "Well great, I guess there's a little more about shadows than we realized." Hugh said, obviously not happy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm

"Or you are missing the obvious? It could have been your imagination. That is the cause of many dreams and nightmares." Merida said, watching Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:03 am

Hugh looked down at the ground and sighed, “Maybe you’re right, I’ve just made mistakes like this left anmd right throughout our entire relationship, I guess I was just looking for someone to blame, sorry.”
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:43 am

"An apology isn't needed. I have no emotion. I can't feel anger, or happiness. I'm like an echo in an empty room. Hollow." Merida said, though her voice was terribly plain.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 am

"Oh, I have two more for you, when you changed me back did you leave a reminder of some kind somewhere, of what might happen if I try to get that big again?" Hugh asked his face a little red fr doing so. "And did you put a kind of safety in the spell so if I shrunk back I would stop before it got too far?" Hugh really didn't want that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 am

"Yes, I set it so your body returned to its normal state after such activities." Merida nodded. "Just as natural as any other human male."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 am

Hugh sighed "Great, thank you, let's get back home now." Hugh said, he offered his arm to Erin before he left the garden.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 am

Merida nodded, letting Erin back. She took Hughs arm once she realized, smiling a little.

"Ok, I'll need your help putting the blueberries in." Nick smiled, picking up Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 am

Hugh walked Erin back to their house, telling her what Merida had told him.

Rain smiled and nodded, getting the blueberries and helping.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 am

Erin nodded. "Thats great." She smiled.

Nick smiled, showing her how to do it. "Are you gonna have a big slice when its ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 am

"It is, I'm thankful we have her, maybe we could return the favor somehow." Hugh said, she had helped them get back together.

Rain nodded, and looked to Chance, she hoped he'd get a big slice to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next