Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 am

Nick smiled lightly, following her. "Do you want to pick a table?" He asked Inimica, his light blue eyes looking down at her.

Erin smiled a little. "It keeps kicking. Won't let me have a good nights sleep." She smiled. "But its worth it." She smiled. "What gender do you think its gonna be?"

Merida nodded lightly. "Okay." She said softly, her purple eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:51 am

Inimica looked around, seeing a nice table fr two. "That one," she pointed

"I was thinking it might be a girl, like her mother." Hugh told Erin bringing her closer.

Ivan watched Merida, until he realized she didn't know what to do. "Like this," Ivan said as he undid his button and zipper and slid off his pants. his member strained a little higher against his underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 am

Nick nodded, walking her to the table, pulling her chair our for her.

Erin smiled a little, resting her head on his shoulder. "What if its twins again? Twins run in my family, y'know?" She smiled.

Merida saw his underwear, and because she didn't wear anything other than a dress, she was amazed. She gasped slightly. "What are these?" She asked, fiddling with the material, her eyes were full of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 am

"Such a gentleman." Inimica teased as she lightly patted his cheek.

"Then I guess they'll get along just as good as Rain and Chance." Hugh told Erin beginning to walk her back towards the cabin.

Ivan's eyes flickered when she played with his underpants, "They keep me from jiggling too much." He explained, he had shown her how to take off his pants and wondered if she'd figure those out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 am

Nick chuckled lightly, tucking her chair in when she sat.

Erin smiled lightly, flinching when she felt a little twinge in her stomach.

Merida sighed lightly. "I don't have any of these, look." She said, pulling up her dress. Having no clue of what personal, and not to be shared when she felt like it. She thought it was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 am

Inimica smiled up at him and waited patiently with her ands in her lap.

Hugh looked to Erin, "everything alright?" He asked they were already as close as they could get.

Ivan nodded, "I see, most people do have them though." He looked up at her face, "Are you sure you want to touch it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 am

Nick smiled, sitting opposite her. "Ah, the German on the menu is in English on the back." Nick smiled.

Erin nodded lightly. "Yeah." She gave a small smile. watching the snow.

Merida nodded lightly, she was curious. "I'm sure." She smiled, lowering her dress to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:51 am

Inimica smiled as she looked to the back, "Oh, so it is, I think I'll have the breaded chicken breast along with the potato shafts." She said, "And maybe just a little water to drink." Inimica looked up to Nick, "what are you having?"

"I just didn't want you worrying." Hugh told her, rubbing her arm.

Ivan slid off his underwear his member stood tall and firm, "There it is." He said, still a little leary about Inimica finding out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Nick smiled lightly. "That sounds nice, I think I'll go for that too." He told her, setting his menu down.

Erin smiled a little. "I think I just need a lie down. Thats all." She said softly, glancing towards the cabin.

Merida's eyes widened in curiosity, brushing her fingertips against it, before squeezing it, not knowing it would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 am

Inimica smiled to Nick as she set her menu down, "Great, are we having it here or to go?" She asked him, looking into his eyes.

Hugh nodded "Of course, it's very cold out here, let's get you inside." hugh started walking Erin that way.

Ivan gasped when Merida squeezed it, he pulled back a bit. "not so hard." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Nick smiled lightly. "That, is up to you." He smiled softly.

Erin nodded a little, resting her head on his shoulder.

Merida jumped a little, setting her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Inimica smiled, "I think we might need it to go." She said.

Hugh smiled contently, "I love you." He told her rubbing Erin's arm as he walked her inside the nice warm cabin, although it wasn't comfortably so since the fire had gone out. "I'll fix that." Hugh told Erin, he kissed her before he went to tend to it.

"Sorry, it felt good at first, just try to be gentle." Ivan suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Nick nodded with a smile, waiting for a waiter or waitress to come over, his eyes searching the restaurant.

"I love you too." Erin smiled, closing the door, buttoning up her coat. She went off to find Rain and Chance. "Theres a surprise for you in the living room." She smiled.

Merida nodded lightly, gently touching him, her soft purple eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Inimica called one over, she told her their orders and added the to go bit. "Alright, so I guess we just wait for our meal and head out then." She smiled as she set her elbows on the table and blinked at Nick.

Hugh smiled as he relit the fire, Rain shot upright in bed, did the baby come?" She asked.

Nick gasped and moaned as his eyes slowly closed, Merida's touch sent waves of pleasure through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Nick nodded with a smile, watching her quietly, he had noticed he tiniest thing she did made him smile. He took one of her hands in one of his, gently stroking his thumb over her fingers.

Erin shook her head. "Nope, just go see." She smiled, Chance climbing out of bed, walking to the door tiredly, then waited for Rain.

Merida pulled back her hand as his reaction scared her slightly, her sparkling innocent eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Inimica giggled at Nick's touch, "You're so strong, but somehow still so gentle." She said, looking into his eyes as she tilted her head. the waitress came back and set their food in front of them along with the bill.

"Rain sighed impatiently and took her blanket with her, rubbing her eye when she was next to Chance. Hugh had got the fire roaring before he stepped back and turned to wait for his children.

"I'm sorry, it felt really good, do you want to feel to?" Ivan asked, he didn't want to be prudent and force Merida to do something without experiencing something like it herself, but he didn't want to force himself on her either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Nick smiled, chuckling a little. Searching his pocket. "This must be someone elses coat." He chuckled, putting the money on the table.

Chance walked to the living room, his eyes widening. "Daddy!" He grinned, running to him. Erin smiled, having followed them to see their reaction.

Merida chewed her lip, he said it felt good so nodded. 'Anything that felt good was a good thing, right?' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Inimica giggled, picking up her food. "Or I slipped something in there I'd found." She said, kissing Nick's cheek before walking to the exit.

Rain had the same reaction, she jumped into Hugh's open arms, "I missed you so much." He said as he hugged them tightly.

"I'll understand if you think you've done enough, I was just offering to return the favor." Ivan explained, she was new at life, hardly a day old, so Inimica had said, he didn't want to take advantage of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Nick smiled lightly, his cheek going a little pink. He standing up and following her, wrapping his arm around her.

Erin smiled, Chance hugging him tightly. "I missed you, daddy." He said softly, not loosening his grip for a second.

Merida nodded lightly. "I want to feel what you did." She said softly, her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Inimica smiled and cuddled into Nick's side, "You're so understanding." She told him, holding her food in the hand that wasn't between them.

"I missed you to." Rain told him her arms around his neck. Hugh smiled as he hugged them both, he looked to Erin, "you two want to get in on the love?" he asked.

Ivan nodded he moved to his knees, "Alright, I'll start slow." He told her, gently brushing fingers against her though not entering, she could pull away any moment if she wanted or ask him to do something more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Nick smiled lightly, kissing the top of her head, walking her back to the jet.

Erin nodded lightly, hugging them all, her head resting on Hugh's shoulder.

Merida gasped lightly, gripping his shirt, a slight smile tugging at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Inimica smiled up to Nick when he kissed her head.

Hugh brought Erin into the embrace as well, his arms being large enough to hold them all. "Together again." He sighed.

Ivan smirked lightly as he pressed a little more, not quite entering her, he was still rock hard and naked from the waist down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Nick smiled, helping her up the hill, then through the forest. A quicker way instead of having to go through all the trails their footprints left.

Erin smiled, closing her eyes lightly, Chance still not budging from his tight grip.

Merida let a moan escape her mouth, touching him so he wasn't left out.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Inimica glanced about warily, she had sent her thugs into the woods and wondered what they would do when they saw Nick, she pulled closer into his side nervously.

Hugh didn't want to let go, he felt too much love for everyone.

Ivan gasped and accidentally slipped his fingers inside, he pulled them out quickly and returned to just rubbing Merida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Nick looked to her, becoming nervous because she was. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asked softly, quickening their pace.

Erin felt herself rock tiredly, but she loved being with her family too much. She waited until she could barely keep her eyes open. "I need to take a nap." She mumbled.

Merida moaned slightly louder. "Could you be more.. rough?" She asked, his gentle touch was loosing its pleasurable effects, but maybe if they mixed it p slightly, it would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next