Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 pm

"I just remembered someone saying there were bandits in the woods." Inimica told Nick, she hoped he could defend himself.

"Oh right, nappy time for Mommy and baby." Hugh said, letting everyone go, Rain turned to look at Erin "Don't let bed bugs bight." She told her.

Ivan blinked to her, "Okay," He said, moving closer, he slipped his fingers inside as he started pulling them in and out to pleasure Merida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Nick nodded lightly. "Its alright, I'll protect you." He smiled, walking her through the forest, keeping in the dark so it was harder for the 'bandits' to spot them.

Erin smiled lightly. "I'll try not to." She said softly, kissing Rain and Chances forheads, then kissing Hugh. "I'll see you later." She smiled, walking to her room, rubbing her eyes. Chance finally let go, looking up to Hugh with a grin.

Merida let out what seemed to be a scream of pleasure, gripping Ivan tightly, getting a little rougher with pleasing him. With her other hand she pulled him to her by his shirt, feeling the need to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Inimica glanced around as they went, trying to keep an eye out for them before Nick could see them so she could shoo them away.

Hugh smiled to Erin "Alright, maybe in the morning then, next to you." He said before returning his sons smile, "And how are you two doing?" He asked he and Rain.

Ivan gasped when Merida started getting rough, but soon sighed as he started to enjoy it, he rubbed his fingers inside Merida as they kissed, pressing himself against her as she rubbed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Nick continued walking, glancing around, seeing the bright reflection of the sun on the grey metal of the jet through the bushes.

Erin laid down, falling asleep not too long after. Chance grinned. "Better now I have Daddy back." He smiled.

Merida moaned loudly, stopping what she was doing to lay down, pulling him down onto her, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Inimica glanced up, she didn't see the jet glinting in the sunlight, she gasped, "Get down!" She shouted, pushing Nick out of the way as a gun fired and missed Inimica as well.

Hugh smiled to Chance, "I'm glad." Hugh told him, Rain just hugged Hugh tighter.

Ivan's hands slid up Merida's dress to her breasts, he squeezed them lightly as he moaned while he inserted himself into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Nick recovered himself. "We need to get back, now." He said, using himself as a shield for her.

Chance smiled. "We met man who hug like you, but I like your hugs more." He smiled.

Merida moaned, kissing him fairly passionately, gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Inimica hurried along with him, lightly pushing him to move faster so they could get out before he was shot. Another gun went off and Inimica yelped.

Hugh smiled, that man was him, but he loved that Chance liked his real hugs better. "I glad you back daddy." She told him.

Ivan's hands began to massage Merida's breasts as he thrust inside her, moaning and gasping with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Nick looked to Inimica. "Did it get you?" He asked, his hands supporting her just in case, his eyes full of worry.

Chance smiled, watching them, then looking the window.

Merida moaned and gasped, kissing him whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Inimica shook her head and pushed him on. "No, just go before you get shot." She said, staying close to him, but she couldn't get him to move much, he was too strong.

"Is there something there?" Hugh asked him, Rain looked over to, curious.

Ivan continued thrusting as he slipped his tongue into Merida's his hands going to tweak her nipples, this moment was just amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:11 am

Nick nodded, keeping her in front as they walked, glancing around, continuing to shield her.

Chance looked to Hugh, shaking his head. "Cold." He said softly, climbing onto the couch.

Merida continued to moan, running her fingers through his hair, her tongue brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 am

Inimica continued to follow Nick, glancing around for any flashes of a barrel.

"Oh well here, let's get you two closer to the fire, Hugh said, setting Rain there, "I'll go get us some blankets to." Hugh said standing up and going there.

Ivan moaned as he began to thrust faster, he was beginning to get close and wanted to finish with a bang, every other muscle relaxed when Merida's tongue brushed against his, his eyes rolled back in his head underneath his shut eyelids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:08 am

Nick pounded his fist on the jet door, after finding it was locked.

Chance sat by the fire, his green eyes staring at the dancing flames.

Merida looked to the door, breathing fairly quickly, looking to Ivan. She didn't know what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am

Inimica waited, it couldn't have been that large, the door shouldn't have been locked anyways.

Rain sat next to him, "Daddy's back." She whispered to him with a smile.

Ivan quickly removed himself and jumped up, he jumped into his pants and quickly did up the zipper and button, he opened the door, still hard and blushing. "Yes?" He asked, his hair was messed up as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 am

"Open the door!" Nick shout.

"I know." Chance grinned.

Merida pulled down her dress, tightening it, then opening the door, but there was a noticeable blot of blood on her dress.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 am

Inimica looked at the two "What do you think you are doing!?" She shouted at them, noticing everything that was out of order. She whipped her head to Ivan, "You." She nearly growled.

Hugh got them all blankets and wrapped his around them all, "I'm so glad I'm back with all of you." He said as he rubbed their shoulders.

Ivan thought he had opened the door, but looked down at his feet and winced whenever Inimica spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 am

Nick clenched his fists. "Shall I take care of him?"

Chance smiled, cuddling up to Hugh.

Merida looked down lightly, standing up, watching Nick and Inimica.

-------

http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=167
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40