Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Apartments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:19 am

Woah, well I'm glad you're getting it all back! Smile )
Ashe raised her eyebrows. "Oh-.. kay.." She murmured, nudging Jack away. "Well done. Y'know, we might of had friends." She sighed, walking to the apartments. "Why are my clothes on the stairwell?" Jack asked. "I-.. I was upset.. a-.. and.." Ashe began. "Go get them." Jack ordered, Ashe nodded, going to the stairs, picking up all his clothes, Jack slumping onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 am

Yeah! it's nice to be able to get what you want- but I do have to work for what I get. And every time i messed up.. I lose something.) Erin walked over to Chris before she sat down in his lap, resting her head on his chest. "I love you." She whispered softly, before kissing his temple. Chris moaned as he pushed her off of her. "Mmhm." He whispered, turning his head to rest it against the pillow. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 am

Ohh, cool. Thats kinda reasonable.)
Ashe braught the clothes back, hanging them in the wardrobe, then sitting next to Jack, cuddling into his side, he wrapping his arm around her. "Whatcha watchin'?" She smiled, looking up at him. "I have no idea." Jack said, rubbing her side. Ashe buried her head into his neck, he kissing her softly, his hands wondering. "Jack. I told you I'm not ready for anything like that yet." She said softly moving his hands away, though the truth was, she was scared. Jack sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Ashe, its been two, long years." He said. "For you. It doesn't effect me." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 am

"I'm sorry..." Erin whispered as she stood up and walked to the kitchen and sat down on the counter, her hands running through her hair as she thought. She crossed her legs and placed her hands on top of the counter. She wiped away a few tears before she started swinging her legs back and forth. She had a need to feel wanted, but Chris never acted like he wanted her before, it was all about him. Chris got up and walked to the bedroom before he plopped down onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

"Can we just forget the whole sex thing for now? Because Erin didn't specify a meeting place, shall we go to the bar?" Ashe smiled, Jack nodding. "Sounds good. But I thought you said you don't dance?" He said, Ashe nodded lightly. "I don't, but it doesn't mean we can't get drunk or have a good time." She smiled. "I'll go get ready." She added, getting up and going to there room, Jack smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Erin hopped off the counter before she walked to the bed room and into the walk in, spacious closet. She looked around the room, before walking to the section with her dresses. She ran her hands over all the different ones, smiling at the feeling of the fabric, though stopped at one polyester off the shoulder, one sleeve,  mini. She took it off the hanger then slid off her jeans and tank top before pulling it on over her panties and push up bra, courteous to her modeling company. She knew she was gorgeous, and used it to the max. Chris on the other hand could care less about her looks, though he knew he had to be careful or he'd lose her to the next man who walked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Ashe loosely curled her hair, putting on her favourite make-up brand, Chanel, which made her dazzling hazel eyes more noticeable, as well as her soft, pouted. pink, sensual lips. She got changed into a glittery, low necklined shirt, which kind of bagged up just before her bra was visible. Which kinda hid how big her chest was, but also made sure people knew she had breasts. She pulled on some skinny jeans, which showed her long, thin legs, then her boots, roughly 6 inch heels. She walked out to Jack who smiled when he looked her up and down, standing up, Ashe now roughly the same height as him. "You look so sexy. But then again, you're sexy no matter what you're wearing." He smiled, kissing her softly. "You're too sweet." She smiled, looking for her favourite Chanel black bag and jacket.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:22 am

Erin hummed as she walked out, pulling her long, naturally curly hair back into a lose half-pony tail, leaving the bottom down. Mac was the only brand of makeup she'd ever wear, since it was the number two makeup brand around the world, next to ARTISTRY. She never wore much, since she had flawless skin- she had to have flawless skin to work for VS. They wouldn't hire second rate, and they hated putting lots of makeup on their models. She lined her eyes with a very thin black line, then put a darker neutral colored eyeshadow to darken her eye creece. "Lets go," She called as she pulled on her louboutin black stilettos.  Chris was already dressed and ready though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 am

Ashe smiled at Jack who actually wore the clothes Ashe had brought him. "Very sexy." She smiled, standing up and hugging him. "Come on." She smiled, holding his hand as they walked out to the hall, Ashe turning to the door and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:34 am

Christian stood up after a moment or two and walked to his beautiful girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her, before he let his hands fall to her hips. "You're gorgeous..." He whispered, leaning in and placing a loving kiss on her full red lips. A small blush formed on Erin's high cheek's when he told her she was gorgeous, "I love you." She whispered against his lips before she pulled back and lead him to the door. She was still shorter than he was even with 6 inch heels. Chris was 6'6". He was an inch taller than her when she was in high heels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 am

Jack wrapped an arm around her waist, she wrapping an arm around his back, resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you." She smiled. "Mhm." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Erin took Chris' hand and lead him out the door, chewing on her bottom lip the whole time. Chris pulled the door shut behind them, before he paused, "Where did they say to meet them?" He asked, "The girl said in the hall before I closed the door and walked inside... I hate people who are like that. All over one another, it's disgusting." Erin murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Ashe and Jack were already in the hall, in front of their door. "No, no. Wolverine is the one with the metal claws." Ashe said, after Jack had said X-Men confused him. "Then whose the Ninja person?" Jack asked. "That's DeadPool, but he doesn't get his name yet." Ashe smiled. "He's really cute." She grinned. "And I'm not?" Jack asked, raising his eyebrows. "Compared to Ryan Reynolds? Eh.." Ashe shrugged with a small smile. "Well, guess whose not getting a kitten." He teased. "I said I wanted a puppy." Ashe smirked, crossing her arms as she watched him. Jack about to answer her, but noticed Erin and Chris. "Hey, you're ready." He smiled, Ashe turning to them and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

"Yeah... you told us to meet you in the hall, so I went and woke him up." Erin said as she straightened her dress, and pulled the top up slightly, though Chris' arm was still wrapped around her waist. He flashed a small smile before looking to the ground. "So, should we get going?" Erin asked, a smile spreading across her full pink lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 am

"Sure." Ashe smiled, flicking her red, naturally curled hair over her shoulder, her naturally pouted lips tugging into a smile as she looked up to Jack who only just managed to pull his eyes from Erin to smile to Ashe, walking her to the stairs, his arm around her. "I'm still getting that puppy, right?" Ashe asked, looking up to him with big green eyes. "I dunno.." He shrugged. "Please, its my birthday tomorrow and you said you'd make it the best one ever, and you asked me what I wanted." She said softly. "Won't you be a little bit to old to get puppys for birthdays?" He asked. "I'll be 19, Jack. And I've never had a pet before." Ashe said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am

Erin and Chris followed closely behind them. Chris continued to talk to her about something, though he didn't exactly like the look of Jack. He'd never say anything, but he did notice that he looked at Erin. "Hey, why don't you stay close to me tonight?" He asked in a hushed tone as he gently rubbed the side of her left arm. "Because you don't dance, and I love to. I'm not going to quit doing something I love because of you." Erin replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 am

Ashe laughed lightly when Jack held her steady when they walked down the stairs. "Baby, I've been walking in heels higher than this since, forever. I can manage a few stairs." Ashe smiled, Jack rolling his eyes lightly, Ashe holding his hand, even though he didn't hold hers.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 am

"But," Chris tried to counter, but knew it was no use. Erin had a mind of her own. "You know the answer." Erin grinned, kissing his neck before she walked ahead of him. "But, you know I can get you to." Chris teased, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 am

Ashe sighed as she let go of Jacks hand. Walking out of the apartment block. "Which way?" She smiled to Chris and Erin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 am

(Sorry. I don't have time for a one line reply.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am

Sorry.. I was about to have a shower.. I'll make it better.)

Ashe let go of Jacks hand with a sigh as they walked out of the apartment block, he shoving his hands in his pockets as he rolled his eyes, looking around the dark streets. Ashe turned to Chris and Erin with a small smile. "Which way are we going?" She smiled, her sparkling green eyes flicking from Erin to Chris then back. Jack standing silently, he couldn't wait to get to the club, he could get drunk and be as far away from Ashe as he could, thanks to the fact she thought she wasn't much of a dancer, which she couldn't be more wrong.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Erin looked around, before she took the lead, "This way, it's about two blocks away. I hope you two don't mind walking." She said, dragging Chris along behind her, the two keeping in step. "I'll lead the way, it's not that bad of a walk." Erin called, before pausing to wait for them, "Coming?" She asked softly. They all had their plans: Chris' was to get drunk and sit at the bar. he didn't even care about anything when he was that wasted, and he planned on getting drunk. Erin, on the other hand, had always loved to dance the night away with whoever took her hand, not always Chris stepped up though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:01 am

Ashe smiled. "Thats fine. Jack needs some exercise." She grinned, looking to him, he simply rolling his eyes. Wanting to avoid an argument, Ashe looked away from him, fiddling with her low hanging locket which was silver, matching her shirt, and had an 'A' in fancy calligraphy, which held a picture of her biological mother and father. Her parents only gave her up because they felt they couldn't give her the life she deserved, as they were terribly poor.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 am

Erin let a small giggle escape her throat when she listened. "Eh, Chris is good there." She smiled, patting his shoulder. "He's been a personal trainer for years, and has to stay pretty fit to do that." She winked at him, before bumping him with her hip. Chris chuckled slightly when she did, before wrapping his arm around her tiny waist. "Yeah, that's pretty much how we met. She could do more than `10 times my other trainees." He teased, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:24 am

Ashe nodded lightly, glancing to Jack. Sighing before she whispered something in his ear, Jack raising an eyebrow as he looked to her, she nodding lightly, Jack wrapping an arm around her, kissing her cheek, Ashe smiling. "I love you." He whispered, Ashe grinning. "Yeah?" She smiled, Jack nodding. "So, you'll dance tonight?" Jack smiled. "No. You know how much I despise dancing." Ashe said. "But you did ballet. And might I say, you were a sexy ballerina." Jack smiled, Ashe hitting him playfully. "That was different. It was graceful." She smiled a little. "Anyway, I'm guessing the bar is pretty good, as you two are going there." Ashe smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   

Back to top Go down

The Apartments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next