Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 am

Jamie laughed lightly, "You have no idea." She teased, as she spun around on her heels. She was very agile, and acrobatic too, but she never did much of that stuff. "You know, I might change some more." She said softly as she looked up at him. "I always do things slowly, like my wings.... they took hours to fully come in."

I closed my eyes as I rested my head on his chest, though despite everything I never moved away so he slid out. I just wanted to lay there, in his arms for ever. However, I realized that something had gone wrong with what he'd told me so I thought back and remembered. "I suppose what you told me worked too well, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 am

Avalon smiled, "I guess we'll just have to wait then." He said, hugging her again.

"Yeah," I said at least it wasn't hard but still I wasn't sure it would work out too well for it to be there forever. "Coulf you?" I asked Mila hoping she would but I kind of deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 am

Jamie nodded, pulling away with a bright smile before she took his hand and continued walking. "How old are you?" She asked softly as she looked up at him. "I'm just wondering, it might be weird for you to hold my hand if your like 17 or so."

I nodded as I moved and laid down beside him, covering my forehead with my hand. My chest rose and fell so quickly, I was simply tired and worn out. "You got it." I said as I thought about what happened with his tongue, changing it back to normal with a quick thought. "I was wondering why you kept calling me Mia." I teased, kissing his cheek before I laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 am

Avalon smiled a little, mentally or physically?" He asked, most animals matured faster than humans, only because their lifespan was shorter, but Avalon felt that he'd added several decades to his lifespan.

I sighed when I returned to normal, "I guess it was just in the moment." I was breathing rather heavily as well, "Sorry I didn't catch it sooner." I apologized "You just made my mind go blank." I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:35 am

(Question; are you really leaving this Sunday? It'll feel so weird not seeing your user daily... Sorry, I had to ask.)

"People only look at a physical appearance when they judge someone." Jamie grinned lightly, before she nodded, "Physically."

I smiled, "It's ok, I'm fine with it, as long as you let me know so I can help. I am able to help with that ONE thing!" I laughed lightly, nuzzling into his side as I wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:45 am

(I'm not entirely sure, But I will definitely be gone wednesday, I might leave someday between sunday and then though)

"Avalon smiled, physically I'm your age, maybe a year or two older." He said, he hatched not so long ago, but he thought more along the lines I did.

I laughed, "I guess it is One of the things you can help with." I added, changing her words slightly to give them a completely different meaning.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:57 am

(Oh, okay...  Sad I'll miss you, but I'm totally not going to forget yah, though!)

"Oh, awesome." She smiled, "That's not so bad. I think I look like I'm about 13..."  She said as she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I'm thinking you look a little older than I am though." 

I looked slightly confused, "I don't get it." I could tell he'd changed the meaning, but I was lost.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 am

Avalon smiled, "I wouldn't really know, I'm not used to seeing what age humans are, everyone looks kind of the same to me. Except the obvious traits, you and Mila and Vahn all have wings, but I think your's are the prettiest." He smiled to Jamie.

"You help with more than only one thing, so this is one of those things you help me with, not just the only one." I tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 am

Jamie looked down, blushing slightly. "You didn't have to say that..." She said softly as she relaxed herself. "Yeah, but I think they're are normal, not pretty. Just normal." 

I smirked slightly, "I think we soaked the bed in at least in one spot, I think I need to take a quick shower, then I'll come back and we can go to Toms if you like." I said as I got up and ran to the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am

Avalon looked Jamie in the eyes, "Who else has wings like yours?" Avalon asked her

I probably needed a shower to, but I could wait for Mila to finish, unless she wanted some help cleaning herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:18 am

"Lots of people, I've seen plenty.. Vahn's wings are like mine, well the color..." jamie said softly, as she looked down, dragging her feet in the dirt.

I didn't take long to shower and get back, though at least I was dressed by then. I laid down on my side beside him, "You might wanna shower too." I whispered, leaning in to kiss his lips. "I love you, I really do." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 am

"But he can't see the way you keep them, how every strand on every feather falls so perfectly, to birds wings are like smell to people. Would you hang around some guy that smelled like the sewer and was covered in dirt?" Avalon asked

"I rally love you to." I told Mila, kissing her briefly before I got up to take a shower myself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:33 am

Jamie smiled as she linked the fingers on her hands together. "I dunno.... Probably not too much, but I can't judge someone just by their hygiene." She teased lightly, "You keep your feathers like that too, don't you? " She asked as she glanced over at him.

I smiled, resting my hands on my stomach as I felt little Aiden moving around, even if it was only light since he was small. I got up and walked around the room in my pj's, I was getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 am

"Of course, what do you think I do while I'm waiting for the rest of you?" Avalon asked, although he hoped he could find a shampoo that would do that in the shower, he'd never used one before.

I managed to get clean and dressed in new clothes. "Alright, let's go get Jamie and Avalon then get to Tom's." I said, walking over and putting a hand around Mila's waist.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 am

Jamie giggled, "The rest of me? Like for me to finish changing?" She asked softly, almost confused.

I nodded, "Oh, but I need to change into something else." I said as I pulled away just quickly enough to go change into something else. I changed my clothes into a comfortable tee shirt and sweat pants before I walked back. "I'm not in the mood for showing off today." I laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 am

Avalon chuckled and shook his head "I meant the others, Vahn and Mila, I would sit outside preening while you were doing whatever you did inside." He explained.

I laughed with Mila, "I hope you're not showing off now." I teased putting my hand around her waist again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:08 pm

"Oh." Jamie laughed as well, "Sorry! I got confused!" She said as she walked a bit faster. "We might want to hurry and get home." 

I smirked, "I'm not! I'm in a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants." I said softly as I gently nudged him with my arm. "I don't have to show off to anyone but you." I teased, kissing his neck before I pulled the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:10 pm

"Okay, let's run." Avalon said, holding her hand as he started to do just that.

I smiled when Mila kissed me, I leaned towards her. and followed her out the door, "I don't think I'd really be able to show off to anyone but you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Jamie laughed as she took off with him, "Pace yourself, so you won't wear out too quickly." She told him, before she picked up the pace just slightly. "If you get a cramp in your sides, it's best to raise your arms and stretch." She added, smirking slightly. 

I smiled slightly before I turned the knob and walked through the door. I suddenly felt really light headed, I blinked lightly as I just slowly sank to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Avalon smiled, "Okay, thanks for the tip." He said, keeping up with Jamie.

I turned to Mila, "Are you okay?" I asked her, quickly catching her and helping her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:32 pm

"No problem, it's  nothing." Jamie said as she finally slowed down to a walk. "Ok... I can't do it anymore." She said as she breathed deeply.

I nodded as I wrapped my arms around myself. "I just got dizzy." I said softly as I looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:34 pm

AValon was breathing quickly to, "At least... we're almost... there." Avalon said, looking at the buildings now.

"I'm just a little more concerned about why." I said keeping Mila close.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Jamie smirked as she picked up the pace again. A half mile, that was it. Then they'd be back. "I race you back." She said ,counting to three quickly before she said go quickly and took off running towards Carmens at a full speed sprent. 

"I'm fine, ok?" I said softly as I pulled away just to lay down on my back. "I just feel like I'm not in my body, I guess... Like my heads in the clouds while my body's down here." I tried to explain, "It's hard to explain, love."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 am

Avalon laughed and ran after her, doing his best to keep up but gradually falling fyrther and further behind.

"Okay, I'll stay here with you until you're back, love." I told Mila, rubbing my thumb against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:11 am

Jamie smiled as she looked back, "Come on, you can do it! There's no giving up here, and anyways... you have like a quarter mile 'till we're at Carmens." 

I nodded slightly, moving up to be closer to him. "I'm here, just dizzy." I murmured, slowly standing up, but I didn't have a lot of balance. I leaned into the wall, unsure what was going on. I could barely stand without stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aviary     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next