Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 am

"Yes sir," I nodded slightly, smiling when I remembered what he said he'd do before when we talked about this. "Remember what you said about 'relieving the pressure'?"I whispered, I could remember, but I was wondering if he still did.

Jamie smiled when she saw sleeping Aiden in Vahn's arms. "Could I hold him?" Jamie asked as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:14 am

I smiled and handed Aiden to Jamie "Oh I most certainly remember." I told Mila, "But we have to get that formula first." I tapped her nose lightly.

Avalon smiled when Jamie was holding Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:25 am

"You do?" I asked as I lightly bit my bottom lip. "Yep, I've got that. When can we get out of here?" I asked, just teasing him as I nudged him in the side.

Aiden tossed a bit in Jamie's arms, but she nearly lost him when he woke up and started moving around.

"Jamie, be careful!" I said as I nearly darted over to take him from her. "You can't just let him fall or something! He could get hurt!" I snapped as I pulled him closer to me, holding him on my shoulder.

Jamie blinked as she looked down, she hadn't meant to nearly drop him, but he was moving so much when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 am

I looked to Mila and gave Jamie an apologetic look, I knew it wasn't her fault and Mila expressed her worry enough for both of us. I got up "I think we can leave now, if you're up for it." I told Mila.

Avalon rubbed Jamie's shoulder, "Mila was just scared." He told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:34 am

I looked down when everyone looked at me, I didn't mean to snap, but he was my baby and I was worried they were going to get him hurt. "Yeah... I think we should go." I said quietly as I stroked Aiden's hair gently, even if it was more or less just a bit of fuzz on his head.

Jamie pulled away and ran out, and down the hall. "I'm sick of doing everything wrong!" She shouted as she kicked up a file filled with paper that was soon spread around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 am

I stood, and brought Mila and Aiden close. "You were just worried, Jamie will come around." I said, though I wasn't quite sure if she really would. I helped Mila out of the room and into the elevator.

Avalon followed Jamie quietly, "You didn't do wrong by me." Avalon said, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 am

"I'm sorry, I thought she was going to drop him... I couldn't let it get that far, even if it was just a hunch... I didn't mean to snap like that." I said softly as I grabbed Aiden's blanket that the hospital gave us for him, but then I realized, "We have nothing for him..." I said quietly.

Jamie just continued to run, her eyes watering up. She'd never tried to hurt her nephew, she loved him. She didn't want me to freak out either.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:48 am

I realized that as well, "We could stop at a store when we get the formula." I started making a mental list, Aiden would need clothes, at least seven pairs, bottles maybe two three for good measure, a crib some toys to play with, his own room... it never seemed to end. "At least I managed to save up a lot from Tom's pictures." I hadn't had to spend any of it, Tom always had food and paid the bills himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 am

"I have some money, I've been working in the hospital for the past few months, I haven't picked up my check yet..." I said softly as I glanced down at Aiden, suddenly realizing how deep this could get within moments. He was right, it didn't end. We'd be struggling to pay for everything he needed during the next few months, because he'd grow so much during that time. "Yeah, we're going to have to do that..." I said softly, before I rubbed my forehead, "I feel like we're about to go into a lot of debt..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 am

"Not if we play our cards right." I said, somehow my parents had managed to take care of all our kids and keep themselves out of dept fro more than a few days, "Maybe we could buy just a bed and clothes for the week. Unless you absolutely can't stand breast feeding him until next week." I added "Then we can buy the formula and bottles."

Avalon wanted to make Jamie happy again, but he didn't know how, he felt so useless, like he had when he was too big to fit places, but at least Jamie would come to him when she felt sad.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 am

I looked down as I thought a bit, I couldn't stand it, but I didn't want to spend so much money. "Fine, formula is expensive anyways... So cutting that out might help. So, let's get the crib, clothes and then next week, when we have more money we can go buy something else?" I asked as I looked around, "If we have more money. I can't work right now, if you haven't noticed I've got to feed him every like... 4 hours or something."

Jamie sighed as she turned around and walked back to Avalon, she alway ran to him. She always came to him when she had no where else to turn.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 am

"Okay, I can have Tom take more pictures of me, he normally pays me fifty for each, unless he sells a lot then he gives me a hundred extra." I told Mila, it was manageable. "I'm sure we can pull through this." I told her stepping off the elevator and walking with her out the door of the hospital.

AValon wrapped his wings around her and set his beak over her shoulder, "You cam eback." He told her, his eyes closing as they hugged.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 am

I shook my head as I stepped off with him, "Yeah, I'm sure..." I said softly, nodding when he said he'd work for Tom again. "Are you sure?" I asked softly as I looked up at him, biting my lip, "I mean, isn't there something that pays better? Or... I don't know. I'm sorry..." Honestly, the thought made me jealous. I kept feeling like some girl would come along and steal him from me.

"Of course I did..." Jamie said as she hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulders before she let her eyes slip closed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am

"We could take pictures together if you like, all three of us, Jamie and Avalon could join in to." i told Mila putting a hand around her waist and kissing her cheek "i want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours."

"I'm glad." He told her, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 am

"But, I'm scared someone else'll come along and take you away from me, Vahn..." I said softly, batting my eyelashes as I looked to my feet, though I couldn't help but smile when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, it made me feel so whole and warm. "I love you." I whispered softly, leaning up to kiss him once, though Aiden just stared at us like we were crazy.

Jamied rested her head on his shoulder, hugging him a bit tighter before she actually let go. "We should get going, I suppose I should say I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 am

I chuckled at Aiden's expression and leaned down to blow on his belly. I pulled up, "I think that's the store we're looking for." I said, pointing to on on the side of the street we were.

"Good idea." Avalon said, resisting the urge to preen Jamie's feathers. he started leading her towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:44 am

I smiled when I watched them, "He's so cute when he looks at you like that. I don't even know what to call that look!" I laughed slightly, bouncing Aiden a bit as I walked with him to the store. "Ok, so, we also need diapers. What do you want me to get, then you can go get something else, or do you want to make all the decisions together?"

Jamie held his hand as she stepped into the elevator, pulling up on her shirt as she did so, just so she was totally covered. She watched the numbers change as they sank to the lower levels.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:49 am

"I'll manage the crib." I told Mila "you can get the diapers then we can meet at the clothes and pick some out together." I said.

Avalon had never really understood why people wanted to cover themselves up, he just knew that being naked, or around naked people, made them uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:58 am

"Ok, deal." I smiled as I kissed his cheek, then walked off to find Aiden's diapers. I took a deep breath as I looked around, though soon some man who worked there came to help me, but it felt like he was flirting, which I hated. I just asked where some stuff was, so he'd tell me, but instead I got led around the store while he was looking.

Jamie glanced over, "What you thinking of?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 am

i had managed to find the crib straight away, I just picked one up and went to the clothing area to wait for Mila.

"I thought it's a little silly how all people feel they need to cover up so much, I guess it's just because I've lived up till recently without clothes." Avalon shrugged, he had pants on to make Jamie more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 am

I got the diapers, but the package was hard to heavy with Aiden also in my arms. I couldn't put Aiden down though, so I asked the man who'd been helping me to haul it around while I looked for Vahn in the clothes section.

"It's just... Well, there's a story that goes along with it, but I don't know. We just all have body issues." Jamie said as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:22 am

i soon found Mila, "Hey Mila," I said waving to her, seeing that there was a worker with her "Oh, wonderful, you can carry this to." I said giving him the crib, I wasn't happy about him being there but I could at least make sure he couldn't effectively flirt with Mila. "What clothes do you want?" i asked as I turned to her with a smile.

Avalon nodded lightly, "I guess I just find it a little strange is all, especially when it's so hot out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:30 am

"Om..." I shrugged as I looked around, "As long as it's not too big for him, I think anything's fine. He'll probably wear just a normal size for newborns... I'm not sure of the sizes though." I said softly as I walked closer to him, "I've never shopped for stuff like this before." I added, biting my lip.

Jamie smiled,before she stepped out, "Well, I'm not sure. It does get hot." She said honestly, "But doesn't mean I'm going to take my clothes off to go skinny dipping in the creek."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:37 am

I glanced around, "Alright, we could use some of these, and these, and these." I said as I started pulling clothes of the same size off the racks. I stopped when I got to seven, "Did you have any idea's Mila or are all those good?" I wanted to make sure she was happy with the choices to.

"Of course not," Avalon said "I've just never really seen anyone without clothes on, I was beginning to think they just have changing skin like some lizards.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:45 am

I smiled, looking through them to make sure they were the right size before I nodded, "Looks like they'll be perfect!" I smiled brightly, hugging my baby close to my body when he started to fall asleep again. "Aid's gettin tired, we better get home and get the stuff together before we go to sleep too... I guess he could stay in our room..." I wanted him to have his own room so I could spend time with Vahn, but that wasn't happening as far as I knew.

Jamie smiled, "Like what?" She giggled, "No way. Hey, if you see someone who really likes clothes, you can tell. They shop too much." She was only messing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next