Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Aviary     - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

I smiled, untying him, before I looked down at him. "You didn't have to get me so much..." I felt kind of bad about him feeling like he needed to when here we were struggling to pay for everything. "I love you, and the shoes, and the flowers." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

I smiled back, " I don't think I would have thought of this if I didn't love you to." I said. I got out of the chair and stretched, "Especially since I was waiting for a little less than an hour." I added, I had been sitting there for about that time.

(Okay, it's twelve here and its probably almost three on your end so I'll see you tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

"Sorry, Aiden was enjoying all the fresh air and stuff... I even got a smile out of him." I said softly, looking down with a small smile of my own. I hugged him when he stood, it made me feel better to know he wasn't mad at me either for thinking I'd done something behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:56 am

If Mila had done something like that she would come out and say it, like she had in the past. "Wow, I think he's starting to like you." I told Mila as I rubbed her shoulder then put that hand around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 am

I looked down slightly when he said Aiden was finally starting to like me. "Mmmhmmm..." I said quietly, turning away when he touched me, even though he didn't mean anything by it, it kind of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 am

"Are you okay?" I asked, I hadn't meant to hurt Mila I was trying to be loving and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am

I bit my lip, nodding slightly, before I looked into his eyes. "Yeah.. but what you said kind of hurt my feelings..." I said softly as I looked to my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 am

"Oh, sorry" I said, rethinking what I'd said, "I don't think I can say much else to make it better, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 am

Its fine .... I know he likes you more. I got it," I said softly as I pulled away and walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 am

I sighed through my nose, I did this every time, I made it better then I'd say something in response to what Mila told me and completely ruin things. It was like the question, 'Does your spouse know your drunk.' if you said no then you were drunk and they didn't know if you said yes then they knew you were drunk. I followed Mila I didn't want to make her frustrated with me right after I'd worked so hard to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

(Gerr! Now I feel mad at myself that I missed you being online. lol!)

I looked back at him, "No, really, it's alright." I said softly, I hadn't meant to make him think I was mad or anything, it was just how he worded it. "Looks like he's finally starting to like you" Those words kept replying in my mind over, and over again. I felt like I'd already messed up the first night he was home, but it just didn't help me feel better. I wanted him to already love me. "I know you didn't mean any harm."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

I nodded, "I just feel like I made you sad." I told Mila, holding my limbs close to my body.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:37 pm

"It's ok, it's kind of true." I said softly as I walked closer to him, wrapping him in a tight hug. "But at least he's starting to like me more, right?" Aiden would always favor his dad, but maybe he'd love me just as much, or try to.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I smiled to Mila, "Exactly." I said, "How about that cake now?" I asked, the oven was already pre-heated and the batter was set up in the cake pan already, I had prepared it before I ties myself to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I smiled, "Thanks, but as I've said.. You don't have to do anything for me." I said softly as I followed him. "Could we talk about something without being judged? Like... I wanted to talk to you about this, but I'm scared you'll get defensive and stuff... I don't want you to get mad."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I turned to Mila, "Okay, whatever you say I promise I won't get mad, and I'll try not to say anything to offend you." As we both knew some things just didn't come out right.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:10 pm

"Well... I.. Om..." I stuttered as I fiddled with my hands, trying to think of how to say it. "Vahn, a few months ago we had a conversation about that if we gave each other all we had to give, there'd be no reason to get married... So remember I told you I wanted to wait to start a family til we were married?" I asked softly, not glancing up. "I feel like all I dreaded happening, has happened... It feels like there's no need for us to ever tie the knot or anything, just because there's nothing else we can give..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm

I looked at her "Mila, we're technically a family now, if we don't have more to give to each other we still have things to give to Aiden. And I think I can figure out more things we can do for each other, it'll start getting harder to come up with things but I'm sure we'll think of them when we need them." I told Mila, or we could go hunting down other temples, but I wanted to stay with her and Aiden. "we can go and sign the papers of marriage right now if you want to, but I don't want to ever leave you." I was telling her the truth, I loved her and I knew what would happen if we left each other so I wouldn't leave unless Mila were taken, then I'd go and get her back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:27 pm

"To tell you the truth, earlier today I knew you were getting me something, but you know what I had thought it was when I read the note on the oven?" I asked softly, "I thought maybe you were going to propose to me, which was the reason I was so happy in the first place." I added, glancing down, before I thought quick, "I still loved, and love, what you got me though! I just thought it was going to be something different." I added quickly, since I didn't want him to think I didn't like what he got me, because I did! And I needed a new pair of shoes, since all I had were my old, worn out, boots. "I want to have an actual life with you though. I just feel like it's not going to happen now..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 pm

"Well then let's go, we can get married before nightfall." I told Mila, I guessed what I had done was too little too late, if I had caught on sooner I would have Mila in my arms and kissing her, but now I was just trying to pick up the pieces to get back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:34 pm

"No, no, it's alright... I don't want to right now, I'm sorry." I said quietly as I looked up from my hands, "I'm not rushing into this, I want us to both feel ready, and you don't seem like you're so ready."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I sighed and nodded, "Okay." I said quietly, as it turned out I had to do something creative again to propose to Mila, which shouldn't be too hard since I liked doing things like that fir her. "What do you want to do in the meantime?" I asked Mila, I still had a cake to bake her for her eighteenth birthday.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:45 pm

I didn't want to make him feel like he had to propose to me, or anything. I just wanted him to know I thought about it alot. I didn't need anything special, I didn't want anything but to be happy in the long run. I looked up once he spoke, and opened my mouth to say something, but at that moment I heard Jamie calling me to get Aiden, then his crying. "I'm on mommy duty." I sighed lightly, turning to go get him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I smiled, "Okay, I'll always be here if you ever want to talk." i told Mila, I turned back to the cake and threw it in the oven then set the timer.

Avalon was with Jamie, trying to get Aiden to stop crying, even giving him one of his soft feathers to play with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 pm

"I'll keep that in mind, love." I smiled as I walked to the living room. Aiden was flailing his arms about, and crying, a sign of being hungry. "But you just ate!" I teased him as I gently lifted him up with a bright smile on my face. "Come on, let's go see if we've got any more milk I can warm up for you." I said softly, holding him against my chest as I walked to the kitchen. "Do we have anymore milk?" I asked softly, as I gently stroked Aiden's back to keep him from crying.

"Hey, on the upside, at least this time it wasn't all my fault." Jamie teased as she lightly nudged him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next