Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:50 am

I scooted a little close and offered Aiden a finger, "I don't think he looks completely like me, he has a little bit of you in there to." I told Mila.

Avalon laughed as Jamie tugged him along, he loved the way she did things like that.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:00 am

Aiden took his finger into his tiny hand, doing his best to wrap his hand around it. "He looks like both of us, ok?" I murmured softly as I watched the little boy hold his finger, his big brown eyes on Vahn's.

Jamie gasped when she finally found the room, "Ok, lets go." She smiled, "Or.. You can lead. I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:03 am

I smiled and chuckled lightly, "Okay." I said, loving Aiden so much ust then, and Mila as well.

Avalon smiled, he slowly walked into the room with Jamie behind him "How's Aiden doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 am

"He's fine, and he has a ton of energy." I replied to him when he walked in. Aiden let go of Vahn's hand by accident, and when he did he started bawling. "Hey, it's alright... Don't cry." I whispered as I lightly rocked him back and forth in my arms, though he wouldn't stop.

Jamie stayed behind Avalon, as if she was scared everyone was mad at her, but she wanted to see her nephew so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 am

I hummed a little, trying to comfort Aiden without really holding him, my hand was still there for him to grab again.

Avalon faltered a little, assuming Aiden was crying because he'd seen him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:19 am

I had known why he was crying, so I handed him over to Vahn, or offered him. "He wants you..." I said quietly.

"He's crying because he wants his daddy to hold him." Jamie whispered into Avalon's ear as she stepped forwards to go see them.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:22 am

I took Aiden from Mila and held him against my shoulder, humming deeply to him as that was really the only sound of me he could have heard while inside Mila.

Avalon relaxed a little, glad it wasn't his sharp features that had frightened Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:30 am

Aiden closed his eyes once Vahn picked him up and started humming to him. Even the sound of his heart beat relaxed him, as that was one of the main things he could hear when he was in my womb. He stopped crying almost immediately.

I glanced to Avalon with a small smile, "He can't see things more than a couple feet away from him right now." I explained, "He hasn't even seen you or Jamie, it's out of his line of sight."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 am

I smiled as I lightly bounced and gently patted Aiden's back, still managing to hum solidly as I resisted folding my wings around him so the other people there would be able to see him.

Avalon took a step forward. "May I?" He asked holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 am

Aiden was enjoying being held, he was so quiet in his arms, clearly he was a daddy's boy, which was odd, because usually it was flipped to where it was a momma's boy and a daddy's girl. Aiden looked back at everyone, but he really couldn't see them well, it was kind of blury.

I glanced to Avalon, "What do you want to do?" I asked softly, wondering if he wanted to hold him or something. I wouldn't mind, I just didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 am

I turned to Avalon, "You can hold him if you like." I said keeping him close and quiet.

"Oh, okay," Avalon said, gently taking Aiden in his soft feathered arms, he brought him close to his even softer chest so he could still see his father and mother. "I only wanted to touch him though."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:53 am

I could feel my heart skipping beats when Aiden switched between people. Not that I didn't trust Avalon, it was just Aiden was so delicate, even I was scared to hold him. I sat up and watched them like a dog would watch her puppies when a human picked them up after they were just born, or a mare with her hour old foal in the pasture, when another mare or stallion came up to her she'd bow up and snap at them. Each got nervous and worried when someone just touched their offspring, and I had a very strong mothering instinct. "Be careful..." I said quietly, pulling down on the long sleeved shirt I was given to put on after the surgery to keep myself warm.

Aiden curled into Avalon's chest, loving the feel of the feathers, even though he wasn't with his daddy, he still wanted to be held.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:57 am

I looked to Mila and leaned over to whisper "He's covered in feathers, he probably the softest one here." I told her.

Avalon smiled lightly as he gently rocked Aiden, using his arm as support for his head, his feathers were still warm as well, they kept Avalon from freezing in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 am

I looked up at him, "I know, but..." I looked down, before glancing over at Aiden. "I can't help but worry. I'm scared he'll get hurt." I whispered back, knowing he probably thought it was stupid to worry.

Jamie got up and walked to him, gently caressing Aiden's cheek as she looked at him. "He's so tubby!" She laughed lightly.

Aiden shied away when he heard Jamie laughing, even though she had a cute laugh to everyone else it hurt his ears, and pretty much scared him because he didn't know what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:10 am

"I know, I'm worried to, but I trusted Avalon with you and him, twice, he hasn't made a mistake yet." I told Mila.

Avalon looked to Mila, he watched Aiden as he gently gave him back to her. Avalon had enjoyed holding him but he knew Jamie wouldn't feel very good about scaring Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 am

I took Aiden back, but the second I did he began crying again. He must have really liked being held by Avalon. I rocked him in my arms, before I held him to my shoulder. I then realized, "He might be hungry..." I murmured, looking up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare him or anything..." Jamie said, before she looked away and ran out. She did feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 am

"Do you want to be alone to feed him?" I asked, she had said she was reluctant to breast feed him, but she could have me stay or go, I would do either.

Avalon followed Jamie out. "Jamie, Jamie, it's okay, he just hasn't heard loud noises yet." it was like a deaf suddenly being able to hear, every sound hurts their ears.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 am

I shrugged my shoulders, before looking down at Aiden's little face. I was still reluctant, and even more so then before since my breasts hurt from swelling up, and other things. "I don't know... I'm just not sure what I want to do for him. I know it's healthier to breast feed him, but..."

Jamie looked down as she wiped her eyes, "But I should have know that, I didn't mean to hurt his ears or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:30 am

"But you don't want it to hurt," I told Mila softly, sitting next to her, "at first it will but you will slowly get used to it." Or so I thought, I had helped milk some cows, one was just starting out and seemed to always grumble while you milked her, "At least now Aiden doesn't have teeth." I added, I wanted what was best for Aiden but I didn't want Mila to feel like she was just a meal.

"How could you have known?" Avalon asked "Have you ever been around a newborn?" He asked, though he didn't think Jamie had been much louder than the baby's crying.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 am

"Exactly," I whispered, brushing the hair from my eyes. I didn't want it to hurt, I just was growing even more scared of it, but he did have a point. "You're right, at least now he doesn't have teeth." I wanted what was best for him as well, and I knew that the formula's weren't good as a mother's milk. I moved over a bit so he could sit closer to me in the bed, or have more room to be next to us.

"No... I haven't been around any new born babys... I just... I feel bad I scared him." Jamie said as she looked up at him, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 am

"I'm here for you and will support whatever you decide, but he is hungry now." I told Mila, scooting closer and putting my arm around her.

Avalon shook his head "It's fine, it was an accident, and you didn't mean to, you're still the nicest person I know." Avalon told her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:54 am

"I know," I sighed as I looked around the room. He'd seen me naked before, so that wasn't exactly the problem. I just felt so reluctant to do it. "Ok, I'll figure out what else to do after I feed him." I nodded lightly, pulling a blanket around my shoulders before I pulled my arm out of my shirt so I could slid it down a bit to feed him. It didn't take long, but it wasn't comfortable at all. Once he was full I passed him over and pulled up my shirt again.

Jamie nodded, "I'll try harder next time not to hurt his ears, I still feel bad though..."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am

I set Aiden on my shoulder and lightly patter his back to burp him. "Was it as bad as we thought?" I asked Mila, I hoped it wasn't.

"I would feel bad to if I had hurt him to," Avalon told Jamie, rubbing her arm lightly, "You want to go back and see how they're doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:03 am

"Nope, but I don't like it." It stung a bit at first, but it was only because I wasn't used to it. Aiden was tired after eating so much though, so he just cuddled up to Vahn after he was burped, and just stayed still. "He looks tired.." I smiled slightly as I ran my hand over his little head, he had plenty of hair, that's for sure.

Jamie nodded, "I think so. I wanna hold him.." She said softly as she took his hand and started to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:06 am

"Okay, so I guess we'll have to stop and buy some formula on our way back then?" I asked Mila, holding Aiden carefully.

Avalon followed Jamie back to Mila and I he smiled to us once they came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next