Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 am

Inimica smiled and kissed Nick's jaw, "did you have the same dream I did?" Inimica asked, her fingers lightly rubbing against his chiseled chest.

hugh was right ther ready, "the heads out." He announced still holding all the blankets in a position Erin needed.

Ivan walked up to Merida, "Are you okay?" He asked, the little angel joining in the dancing mist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 am

Nick smiled. "Mhm." He nodded, kissing her lips softly.

Erin took that time to do one last final push until the baby was out.

Merida jumped up, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 am

Inimica smiled and turned herself towards Nick as she kissed him back, "I love you." She told him.

Hugh caught the baby girl effectively and cut the umbilical cord after tying it in a knot. He smiled down to her as he brought her over to Erin, "Another beautiful daughter." He told her, showing Erin her baby

Ivan hugged Merida back, laughing as they embraced, the little angel perching on Merida's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 am

Nick smiled. "I love you too." He smiled, kissing her back.

Erin smiled tiredly, stroking the baby's cheek, her eyes dark brown, as well as her hair. "Can I hold her?" She asked, looking up to Hugh.

Merida buried her head into his neck. "I missed you." She said softly, soon kissing him gently, though only the once, wanting to be in his arms for longer.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:54 am

Inimica smiled as she slowly turned her kisses more passionate, hoping Nick would be willing to comply.

hugh smiled and nodded, handing Erin their baby, "Did you think of a name?" Hugh asked looking to Erin.

Ivan smiled as Merida kissed him, I missed you to, he said, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:14 am

Nick smiled, following suit, making his kisses passionate.

"How about Gretel? It means Pearl, which are precious, and she's precious." Erin smiled, smiling down to the baby.

Merida smiled lightly, resting her head on his chest. "I ran away." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:27 am

Inimica moaned as she fully turned towards nick, now on her knees and her hands on his shoulders, she sucked on his lips a little as she switched angles.

it's perfect." Hugh smiled down to Gretel

Ivan looked down at Merida, the angel on her shoulder, "Won't they get mad?" Ivan asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:38 am

Nick smiled, his hands on her waist, his eyes closing.

Erin smiled lightly, she looked exhausted, Gretel asleep already.

"They hardly pay enough attention to notice I'm not there." Merida said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 am

Inimica moaned and stradled Nick, still on her hands and knees but slipped him her tongue as she kissed him, telling him she was ready.

hugh joined erin on the couch and sighed as he rested with her, "One more person to love." He told Erin happily.

Ivan nodded, "I guess I have you to myself then." He commented, kissing Merida lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 am

Nick brushed his tongue against hers, his hands moving to the small of her back.

Erin nodded tiredly, the baby asleep on her chest, her eyes slowly closing.

Merida smiled lightly, kissing him back. "Whats that?" She asked, looking to the angel.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 am

Inimica smiled as she ran her hands down Nick's chest, she slid her tongue under his as she sucked on his lips.

Hugh slowly shut his eyes as well, relaxing next to Erin and Gretel.

Ivan shrugged, "found it in a dream." he admitted, looking to it, it nestled itself against Merida's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:11 am

Nick moved to kiss her neck softly, gently sucking on the skin.

Erin was soon sound asleep, her chest raising and falling.

Merida giggled lightly, looking to it.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:15 am

Inimica gasped when Nick kissed her neck.Her hands slid to his abdomen, she was getting all wet.

Hugh fell asleep to, breathing steadily.

the angel flopped to it's back and went to sleep, "I think it likes you." Ivan said, looking to Merida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 am

Nick looked to her. "Are you planning on making anything happen out of this?" He asked.

(Shall we skip to the morning?)

Merida smiled lightly, cuddling into his side.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

"Weren't you?" Inimica asked as she pulled away from his kisses. There was a deep blush on her cheeks.

(i think that would be best.)

Ivan smiled and wrapped his arms around her, hold Merida close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:37 am

"I just don't want to disappoint you if you were expecting anything." Nick said softly.

Erin woke early, Gretel crying. Erin loosening her dress enough to be able to feed their baby.

Merida smiled lightly. "Can we go to your house?" She asked. "Its a little cold." She smiled, at least they could cuddle on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 am

Inimica nodded, "You won't, I'm here with you." She told Nick kissing him lightly.

Hugh took a quick breath when he woke to the suckling sounds of Gretel being fed, "Do you want me to burp her when you're done?" Hugh asked Erin

"Oh, sure, let's go." Ivan said, taking Merida by the hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 am

Nick nodded lightly, kissing her back. "Do you want something to happen?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was at least content with what was happening.

Erin nodded. "But you'll have to pass her back because she might want more." She said softly, supporting Gretel's head as she passed her to Hugh, once she stopped nursing. Erin covering up her chest.

Merida smiled, holding his hand with both of hers, leaning into his side.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 am

"I did." Inimica admitted, "but I guess the moment's gone." She said, she just wanted to be held, so she wrapped herself up in Nicks arms and sat in his lap.

Hugh nodded and began gently patting Gretel on his shoulder.

Ivan smiled and leaned towards Merida a little as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 am

Nick nodded lightly. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want something to happen which you weren't happy with." He said softly, wrapping his arms around her.

Erin watched intently, quite protective of her. "Make sure you're always supporting her head." She told him, her green eyes full of worry.

Merida smiled. "I love you." She smiled. "Can I live with you?" She asked, not wanting to sleep in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:11 am

Inimica shrugged in his embrace, "It's fine, just give it a little time." She turned to kiss just under his jaw.

Hugh nodded as he did, he had helped raise Rain and Chance.

Ivan nodded, "But if Inimica and Nick find out you left to live with me I don't think they'll be very happy with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 am

Nick smiled lightly, keeping his arms around her.

Erin chewed her lip, Gretel was still very delicate, and it was natural for Erin to be a little overprotective.

Merida looked down lightly. "I don't want to live outside in the snow." She looked to her hands, she didn't know anyone besides Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 am

Inimica sighed happily in Nick's embrace.

Hugh burped Gretel and handed her back to Erin, "Their."

"I never said no." Ivan told Merida, lightly bumping her with his elbow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 am

Nick smiled, kissing her cheek softly, keeping his arms around her.

Erin carefully took her back, lowering the top of her dress again, letting Gretel nurse for as long as she needed to before she was full and satisfied.

Merida looked up to him, smiling brightly, hugging him tightly. "Thank you." She said softly, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 am

Inimica looked up to Nick, "You ready to start now?" She asked, looking at him.

Hugh waited patiently it wasn't like he hadn't seen Erin nursing before

Ivan smiled, "I'm just loving you as much as I can." He told Merida, hugging her briefly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next