Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:46 am

He carries her off to his hotel room, laying her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 am

Scarlett's breathing had become a lot quicker. "Wait, wait, wait.." She breathes. "Maybe this isn't a good idea.. I mean, we hardly know each other." She says, watching him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 pm

"Yeah.. sorry." He apologizes, stopping what he was doing. "I shouldn't have gotten carried away."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Scarlett sits up, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "I'm sorry, its just, I have to be careful with stuff like this, and I'm sure you do to." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 pm

"Yeah. Like I said, I shouldn't have gotten carried away." He sits next to her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:54 am

"Its okay." Scarlett smiles lightly, resting her hand on his. "So.. om.. where did you grow up?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 am

(Sorry it took me a while to reply. I had to do some research on Alex ^.^)

"Well, I was born in Essex, England, and lived there until I wasseven, then I moved to Maryland and I've grown up there ever since." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 am

Oh, haha xD Its fine xD)

Scarlett smiles. "Nice." She nods. "Well, I grew up in New York, and stayed there with my parents until I was about.. 18, then I started getting into more movies so I moved to LA." She smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:27 am

He smiles, kissing her cheek. "Cheek."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 am

"What?" Scarlett asks with a small laugh, her full, naturally pouted, pink lips pull into a smile. Her features were laced with confusion, but she looked kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 am

He laughs. "I'm weird and random honey, get used to it."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 am

Scarlett smiles brightly. "Tell me about yourself." She says, wanting to know him better, to see if she could trust him before anything happens.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am

(Fudge cakes.. can I edit his age? Haha.  Just to 27)

He smiles. "Well, I was born on December 14. I was a straight A student in school and have been musically inclined since I was old enough to bang on a set of drums."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Haha, yeah sure xD He's your character Very Happy)

Scarlett smiles lightly. "Wow." She says lightly, crossing her legs. "Well, om.. I was born in New York, as you know. And since I was about.. 3, I told my mom I had a fire in my brain to act.. So I went to my first audition and got a small role, then I look a little break when I started school.. then.. om.." Scarlett says, looking up as she thought, then looking back to Alex. "I did my movies when I was a kid, in the holidays.. I was 7 when I got my first big role in Manny & Lo, then I think I was 13 when I was in The Horse whisperer.." She tells him. "Anyway, I started getting into teen roles like The Perfect Score and Ghost World.. then adult ones like Lost in Translation, even though I was 17 at the time." Scarlett explains, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 am

"I met Jack, who became my lead guitarist, when I moved to Maryland. We made a pact to start a band some day and it turned out to come true." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:31 am

Scarlett smiles. "How about your family?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 pm

"I'm an only child. My parents are still happily married, thankfully. Honestly, I wouldn't be as far as I am today without their help." He smiles
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 am

"Well I'm one of 4 children. I have a half brother, and sister. Adrian and Vanessa, who are older than me.. and I have a twin brother, Hunter.. My mom and dad are divorced, but I still see them both, and they are both in contact with each other, and are still friendly." Scarlett smiles. "My moms my manager, and my fathers kinda like my motivater." She gives a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 am

He laughs lightly. "Yeah, my parents motivate me and keep me in line. They think the fame will get to my head so they prevent that. Not like it would anyway."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:05 am

Scarlett smiles, "Thats cute." She grins. "My sister kinda, drags me away from acting for a few months, to spend time with her and the family, and I love that." She smiles, glad they had things in common.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 am

"That's how mine are. Whenever I get off tour, they steal me for as long as they can." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:24 am

"Hey, maybe I'll be stealing you away when you get back from tour." Scarlett quirks an eyebrow, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 am

"I wont mind." he smirks, watching her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:38 am

Scarlett gives a small giggle, playfully shoving him.
Back to top Go down
AmericanIdiot

AmericanIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 am

He chuckles. "You know you love me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)   Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parties, Castings, and Other Things (Teen/Adult)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next