Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) Empty
PostSubject: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:56 pm

(First off, I have been gone for so, so long. I've really missed RPing. That, I can and will admit. I thought I could try again... Who knows. Maybe get back into it.)

Short Plot

Please include your character sign up sheet in your first post. :)I have it listed below.

Character Sheet

Full Name:

Sex:

Partner(You may list my character, if you like):

Appearance:

Any Other Info:

Happy RPing!
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Stephen's hazel eyes traced over the edge of his barrel. Oh how the times had changed, eh? All he had ever wanted was to provide for the ones he loved... Apparently, that wasn't enough this time. The man had to watch family members being torn to pieces, limb after limb as the things bit down into their skin. But, that wasn't the worst part even. What hurt the most was afterwords; when they changed into a walker, or as some would call them; zombies. They were supposedly made up creatures. Creatures that, according to science, couldn't possibly exist. Yet, here he stood, armed and ready to blow the head off of the next walker to come in his path.

He slowly crouched down when one came into view; the person that it must have been before, showing through almost perfectly. "Well," he murmured softly, "apart from the rotten flesh and…" somehow he could make himself say what they were -dead- but, deep down he knew it. Sparing one, that would be a mistake on his part. Let's look at it like this; one walker bites a person, that person turns and in tern attacks another-- and so on, and so on.

Character Sheet

Full Name:
Stephen Monroe
Sex:
Male
Partner:
(will edit)
Appearance:
Stephen is a man of words, not so much of looks. Though, he has a certain look that people find attractive. The dark haired, hazel eyed man stands at 5'9", and looks a tad bit older than his age.
Any Other Info:
N/A
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:39 pm

Full Name: Eve Roland

Sex: Female

Partner: Will edit

Appearance: Standing at 5'4", Eve is quite small, although uses this to her advantage. Her light body weight and small height help her use her gymnastic flexibility to climb into high spots away from the Zombies which roam the streets. She is thin from the lack of good she currently eats, but also because of the running she does daily. Her eyes are a steady mix between green and blue, unusual for a woman with orange hair. Eve keeps her hair often in a pony tail, but it is rare she has it down, and when it is, it easily frames her beautiful face. Eve has a cute nose, which is the perfect size for her face, and also has full, pink, pouty lips. Like every girl, Eve has insecurities about her body. She is built like your everyday woman, though Eve has never ending curves, breasts that are the perfect size for her body, a smile that will drop you to your knees, and as some men would put it: A nice ass.

Any Other Info: Eve, in her camp, was trained in Gymnastics and combat, to help her when she went outside. Eve has a younger brother, 3-years-old that she takes everywhere with her, always scared something will kill him. Their mother had died on her first time out of the camp, so Eve is much like a non to the little boy.

Eve quickly ran across the street, a young boy with dark hair in her arms. They had the same eyes and the same nose. The red haired girl crouched down behind the building, her back against it. She set the young boy down. "How are you holding up?" She asked as she gasped for breath, they were on their way back to the camp. Eve shrugged off her backpack, drinking something from a beaker, giving some to the young boy.
"My legs hurt, Eve." The boy whined, drinking thirstily from the container, Eve takin it off of him.
"Not all of it, Calvin." She whispered, pulling him into a gentle hug. "When we get back, you can drink as much as you want. I promise." Eve said softly, putting the container back into her backpack, putting it on her back. "Are you ready to run again?" She asked, Calvin giving a nod.

They both set off, darting across street to street, Eve almost screaming when she saw a zombie, it's arm hanging off, it's head tilted to the side. Her blood turned cold as she stood deadly still. "Don't move.. Don't speak.." She whispered, trying to find her gun. She closed her eyes lightly, begging all the gods. Eve heard a sickening groan, making her open her eyes. It had spotted them. "Shit!" She said, grabbing Calvin and running away, cursing under her breath. "Shit, fuck.." She murmured, glancing behind her.

Last edited by Black Widow on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm

At the sight of the others, Stephen was a little shocked. How long had it been since he'd seen other humans besides his group? God, he couldn't even remember anymore. He lowered himself to be pretty level with the scope he was looking through, keeping a close eye on the little walker that posed such a threat. The rotten thing had been watching the two for a while, and he could see it.

He cocked his gun, then let out a deep sigh. The moment he pulled the trigger would be the moment that every damn walked in the surrounding areas would be on their ass.

It took him just a moment to decide that there were much better options here, and shooting it; that was a bad idea. Unless he had tons of amo. Even then, though... The walkers, they moved a lot faster than most thought. It would be just as easy to get something to stab the thing through the head. And that's what he did.

Stephen shouted out at the walker, taking it's attention away from the two who had been running. "You don't want them," he shouted, almost twirling the crowbar that he had picked up off the road. "No, see… you know for a fact they will get help. Maybe that's why you're moving so quickly, huh? To try and catch up to them?" By the time the words spilled from his lips the walked was right up on him… then bam. He had driven the crowbar as far threw that things head as he could.

It was a nasty job, but someone had to do it, right?

"Hey!" He shouted, jogging after the woman and the little boy. At first he had assumed it was a mother and her son, but by the time he got to them he realized otherwise. "You, you don’t have to be scared of them… no, take that back, be scared of the walkers. They can kill you, as you already know. But try not to shoot at them, find something and drive it through their head." He said, "I only say this because I noticed you looking for your gun back there… or that's what I assumed."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:24 am

After seeing the man talk to the zombie, and actually be brave enough to face it, Eve stopped carefully at a building, holding Calvin close to her body, covering the little boys eyes when the guy drove the crow bar through its skull, however Eve watched in awe, observing and learning. She looked up to him when he began to jog over. "Who is he?" Calvin asked.

"I don't know.." Eve murmured, standing up carefully. Her greenish blue eyes watched him. It was the same for her, she hasn't seen anyone other than the people in her camp. She listened as he spoke, holding Calvins small hand. "It's kinda hard not to be scared of something that's killed so many people." She told him, Eve sweeping her eyes over his form, taking him all in. She quickly glanced around, to see if there were any more walkers ready to pounce on them.

"Who are you?" Calvin spoke up, looking up to the tall man. The toddler was covered in dirt and scratches, as was Eve. She could never find the privacy to wash in their camp, as she had had too many older teenagers "accidentally" walk into the showering area. It always angered her, especially when she was bathing Calvin. It had been two many times that she had either beat them to a pulp, or shoved them outside and pointed a gun at them, telling them if they moved she'd blow their head off. It usually got the message across.

The pair watched the man, Eve spoke up when he offered advice for a new tactic. "Easier said than done, when you have a three-year-old at your side." She told him. "But thanks, for helping us out. I really thought we were gonners for a second." Eve said, offering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:04 am

Stephen raised a brow to the young boy, "I'm Stephen. Last names are a thing of the past, as it would seem." He spoke softly, but couldn't help to feel slightly intrigued by this.

How many times did you just happen to stumble across people? Never! Not anymore. Running into hundreds of walkers, though, that was a different story. There were hundreds, if not thousands of them— hell, maybe millions by now. The world was consumed by these things.  

Stephen let his eyes drift for a while, keeping a look out for any walkers who happened to stumble into them. However, he did look back to the girl when she spoke to him, trying to get it across that he was paying attention to what she was saying. He just couldn't let his guard down just yet.

"I understand, trust me..." The man trailed off,  before  looking back to her once more. "But, you have to do what you have to do. If you shoot at then, it's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong when I say that; it attracts every one of them in the area. They would  'sworn' and take you and your little brother down." He hated to be blunt, but as much as this world was falling apart, he couldn't see how it hurt too much. "Anyways, it was no problem. I'm happy to be of assistance."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:24 am

Eve watched him as be introduced himself. "I'm Eve, and this is Calvin." She told him, deciding it would only be right to introduce themselves. She couldn't help but notice him glancing around. Eve knew paranoia was easy to come across at a time like this. However, the people in her camp hardly ever went outside, and were driving themselves crazy.

"Our mommy died." Calvin told the man, not understanding how to be upset over a loss in a family yet. Eve crouched down beside the little boy, fiddling with his hair.
"Cal.. Stephens a stranger.. He didn't know mommy." She said softly, the little boy nodding quietly, Eve picking him up once she was standing, sitting him on her hip.

"I guess so, but until that day comes, running into buildings, luring them upstairs and shoving a couch down onto them to crush them will serfice." Eve nodded a little, Calvin holding into her. She smiled a little at what he last said, repeating the habit of glancing around. "Do you stay in a camp which has a bed spare?" She decided to ask. "It's just.. Mine seems to be full of perverts and crazy people." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 am

Stephen couldn't help but chuckle at what she had told the little boy, though he did understand oh-too-well. His mother had been killed by a walker a few months prior. He had to admit that that was one of the hardest things he had ever had to go through... For that, he could sympathize with the young boy.

"I lost my mother too, a while back... To one of those things." He turned and pointed to the dead walker on the ground, "That's why I hate the things so much... And I'm sure you two can understand that? Surly the horrid things have taken as much from you as they'd taken from me; my wife, my son, my mother and father, my little brother..." He trailed off to listen to Eve speak.

He was silent for just a moment, as if trying his best to figure out a way he could allow them to come back with him. His sister would kill him for bringing in outsiders. He could hear her now, as clear as day shouting at him. Telling him that they could have been bitten. Or scratched. Or something. But I guess, he didn't care too much, because the next thing he did came even as a shock to him.

"It's me, and my sister. We have a small camp... There's always room, but  she's going to throw a fit." Stephen flashed a small, white smile their way, before offering his hand to the girl. "It's a long ways, it'll be easier if we stick together."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 am

Calvin listened to Stephen. "They ate my bear, but it killed them." He told them, smiling somewhat. Eve smiled lightly on her own, laughing softly. It was pleasantly dry and dirty.
"The walker tried to eat it, but the stitching was tied around its mouth. It did this weird.. Walk, run thing, and the stitching got caught on the doorframe and pulled its head clean off." Eve smiled as she described it. "It was kinda cool." She told him.

Eve listened as he spoke about his losses. Their father had tried to turn Calvin into a zombie, to see if the youth of the body would allow him to tame the walker. Eve had shot their father in the head when she learned about his messed up intentions. "You don't look old enough to have been married." She smiled lightly, trying to make light out of the situation.

Eve chuckled softly when he spoke about his sister. "Thank you, you have no idea what this means to us." Eve smiled gratefully, taking his hand after putting Calvin down and holding his little hand. "I hope we won't get you into trouble." She told him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 am

Stephen nodded at their story, finding it quite amusing. Isn't it funny how some things happen for the best? Calvin might have lost his bare, but that little stitched together toy saved the lives of more than one human being.

"Well," Stephen began as he began to lead them towards an old, ugly green truck. "I'll make you a promise, here, there will be no walkers... Nothing to hurt either of you, and well... You would be surprised how many toy stores have been left untouched." He winked, though what she said about him not looking old enough to be married made him chew at his lower lip. "I was married three years, but a walker got my pregnant wife while my sister was on guard. I was out trying to find food with one of the other members of our camp, and when I got back I heard the news." He sighed, "it was a month ago. I miss her, but after losing so much you slowly become...almost immune to the hurt." He pulled open the rusted door and helped them both in the truck.

He hadn't really spoken of his wife a lot before now. But it kind of felt good to let the emotions out after so long. God knew his sister didn't want to hear it, so he was quiet about it. Anyway, back to reality. He had found the old green truck a while back, luckily it was quite easy to hot-wire. Most of the older vehicles were.

As he climbed into the drivers seat, be cranked the truck and began to drive down one of the vacant roads that covered the whole country. "What about you?" He asked, turning his head to look at her for a moment, "what about your family? Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 am

Brb! I have to clean my room and bathroom. But I'll be back in a little while. Smile )
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:38 am

(Haha, okay!)

Eve smiled brightly. "I hope you'll keep that promise." She said softly, climbing into the truck, Calvin on her lap. She listened closely to Stephen, nodding quietly as she listened. "I'm so sorry." She said softly when she ears about his wife and unborn baby. She had never been that close to anyone. To put it bluntly, Eve was still a virgin.

"Well, we had a small family. Mom, dad, sister and brother. Y'know, until the walkers came. My dad was fascinated by the whole idea of the undead. He'd watch the walkers from the camp tower, studying them. He had this stupid book he would keep his notes in. He thought it would be a good idea to try and tame a zombie, but he thought the age of the body mattered. So he tried to throw Calvin at a zombie, the one his teddy helped to kill." Eve explained. "Well, I shot our dad in the head before he got the chance."

"Our mom, well, she had a heart of gold. She'd do anything for anyone if it meant she could help them. Anyway, one day, she was out with a small team who were trying to gather some food from one of the stores, but there was a pack of the walkers in there. They killed the whole team." Eve told him, her eyes growing a little watery, but it was getting easier to talk about the losses.

"No friends." She told him, shaking her head, her auburn hair tied up in a ponytail flicking from side to side. "People at my camp weren't exactly friendly. It was every man for themselves." She told Stephen, holding Calvin close to her. He was already sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:03 am

(Just got back! And on a laptop this time, instead of my iPhone.)

Stephen nodded softly in reply to the first thing she'd said. Of course he would try to keep the promise, but now days, you were never promised another day, another chance, another anything. I mean, making promises now-a-days was serious. Even more so than before.

However, his smile slowly fell the moment she began to explain about her father and mother, how they'd both died... He couldn't help but think to himself, She must be just like her mother, a heart of gold. It seemed that way, at least- other than the small incident with her father. But all in all, he deserved that, didn't he? If Stephen would have been in the same shoes, he would have done the same thing, only he probably would have let him turn before he killed the man. Let him feel what it was like to be one of those, those things. Then, he would do exactly as she had, blown his brains out.

"You do know we aren't like that, right? I mean, I just wanted to make sure, because... what they do, it doesn't at all reflect on every other camp. Honestly, if we would have stumbled across y'all before, we would have taken you in to help you..." He said, almost as a whisper. "I think you'll fit in perfectly at my camp, but there are a few things you and your little brother need to know before we get there."

The camp he ran was a no-tolerance camp. They didn't put up with much; I.e. some teens sneaking around to look at the older girls. Or, anything of that nature. It was just like it used to be, filled with rules and laws. If you broke the rules, there were consequences.

"We have a no-tolerance type of camp, rules, and laws. Breaking some of them could be deadly, others, you'll get a slap on the wrist. However, keep breaking them and you could get in deep trouble with the 'councilors'. My sister, Hershel, Glynn, and I make up the council. But follow the rules, and you'll be totally safe." He flashed a small smile their way as he pulled into the prison ground. It was the only place safe anymore; the 12 foot, barbed fences, the stone walls, the separate buildings and watch towers, they were all perfect from keeping the walkers out. "Welcome to the camp... It's not the most beautiful place," He chuckled, " But it does the job and keeps the walkers out."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:23 am

Eve watched out of the window in the silence, fiddling with Calvin's hair as he slept. She looked to Stephen when he spoke. "I'm glad to hear that." Eve smiled lightly. "The people at my camp were perverts to say the least." She said, a chill running through her body. She figured Stephen was a nice guy, not a threat at all. "You know, Im actually surprised Im trusting you." She quirked an eyebrow. "It's not every day that Ill get in a car with a stranger." She smiled lightly.

Eve nodded lightly at what he was telling her. "That's kids good to hear. It's nice having order around, after being surrounded by chaos." Eve said. "What kinda rules are they? Lights out by 7?" Eve said with a playful tone, also with a small smile. "A tie on the door if you're busy." She winked. "Well I'm sure we can keep out of trouble." Eve smiled, nodding lightly. "I'll make sure Calvin behaves himself." She promised.

She peered out of the window when they arrived. "Mm, cosy." She smiled lightly. "If this is a prison.. I'm guessing that the prisoners are gone?" She asked, glancing back to Stephen before looking outside again. "It certainly looks huge, and the walls look sturdy." Eve smiled. "I can definitely see us living here." Eve grinned, carefully waking Calvin. "Hey, Cal.. Look, bud." She whispered, his tired bluey green eyes open, looking out of the window.
"Wow!" He gasped, now wide awake. His big eyes watched the building outside, bouncing with excitement which made Eve giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 am

Stephen smirked ever so softly at her remarks about the prison, "Yeah," He said, just as Glynn and Maggie pushed the gates opened. "We've had to kick them out-- they didn't follow rules," He murmured, looking down for a brief period of time. It was hard to think about all the people they'd had to throw out just because of the horrible things they'd done. "We have, for the most part, been together for a long while. Me, Glynn, Beth, Hershel, Maggie, Darrel, Ellen, and well... My sister, Andrea. We've all lost, and god knows that we're no where near done losing people, but... we've learned to cope with it, just as you had, I'm sure."

He parked the truck, then got out and walked around to their side of the truck. He was a gentleman after all. "Malady," He smirked, extending a hand to help her out once again.

She was pretty much correct on most of it, but there was more than those little rules. "You'll be locked in your cell by the time it gets dark, it happens for everyone... just in case some of the older members happen to... pass and turn in the middle of the night. You know, just for caution."

As she took his hand, and helped her brother out, Stephen began to walk her inside. Not two seconds later Andrea showed up, hands on her hips as she stared at the woman and child. "Stephen," She said, in a slightly annoyed tone, "We need to talk. Now."
"Well," Stephen said as he gestured towards the man with only one leg, supported by crutches, "Eve, Calvin, this is Hershel. He's the doctor around here, and the head of the council. Also Maggie and Beth's father."

The old man had lost his leg because of a walker... and Stephen couldn't let him go that easily, not when they needed him as much as they did, so he grabbed an ax and cut off his leg at the knee. Since then, he'd been perfectly fine.

"He'll take care of anything you two need, and I will see you in a bout..." Stephen said, looking to his sister for a time, but she didn't really answer. Only gave him that look, "an hour." He murmured, passing them over to Hershel before he walked on.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:08 am

Eve smiled lightly, nodding lightly. She quietly watched the two people leave, then Stephen. She could probably guess their fate. She nodded. "All to well." She gave a soft smile, nodding as she learnt their names. She smiled as she took his hand, sliding out of the seat, Calvin at her side, Eve holding him closely.

"I like your house, mister." Calvin smiled, looking around, Eve chuckling softly. Eve watched Stephen as she nodded, listening to the rules. They worried her lightly. She only hoped she could have a room with Calvin, not wanting him to be alone in the dark. They walked inside, Eve holding Calvin's hand, they both glancing around, Calvin wearing a huge smile. He was very happy to be there, as was Eve, though she was more curious.

She watched as his sister walked over, almost feeling sorry for Stephen. "It's nice to meet you." Eve smiled to Hershel, nodding a little. She decided against a handshake. Eve had noticed he didn't have a leg, but knew not to stare.

"Are you a pirate?" Calvin asked curiously, tilting his head. Eve gasped, scared they'd be kicked out way before they had even settled in.
"Cal.. Don't be rude." She warned the little boy. "I am so, so sorry." She said to the older man. "He doesn't know, I really am sorry." Eve said softly, biting her lip. Eve watched as Stephen walked away. "I really am sorry, sir." She said softly. Calvin was still looking around the area.

Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 am

Hershel chuckled softly at the little boy's question. Honestly, he hadn't taken any offence to it. He, all in all, did have that kind of... pirate look to him, what with the scruffy beard and white hair. He was an old man, a man who only wanted to help others... but he had his buttons pushed plenty of times before, basically, he was the mediator in the whole bunch. He never wanted to hurt anyone, not even the walkers from time to time.

He, slowly, knelt down to be eye level with the young boy. "I'd say so, eh?" He reached out and ruffed his hair up slightly. As he stood back up, he began to shake his head at Eve. It wasn't her fault, and it wasn't even a problem.. they weren't that bad. Other camps, yeah, you might get thrown out for something like that, but here, it was nothing more than something to chuckle about. "It's not a problem," He smiled, patting her on the shoulder. "You and your little brother may share a cell, if you like. We have a few open in the main building. Has Stephen told you all the rules?" He asked softly, beginning to walk - with the assistance of his crutches- towards the main cell block.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 am

Eve smiled lightly as Calvin grinned. "Do you have a bird? And a boat?" He asked excitedly, dancing ahead to ask more questions.
"Be careful, Cal!" Eve told him, walking next to Hershel. Her bluish eyes watched the ground as she listened. "A share cell would be great, thank you." She smiled, nodding. Calvin walked on the other side of Hershel, wondering where his eye patch and his hat was. But his imagination decided he was secretly a pirate.

"I know of some of the rules.. Like the lockdown for instance." Eve said softly, she was growing very curious to why the two people she saw were leaving, but everyone was still a little sensitive, even though Stephen had said they had learned to deal with it. "I think we're yet to learn of most of the rules." Eve said softly, tucking a loose strand of orange hair behind her ear. "I just want to thank you for being so welcoming.. I understand at times like these, it's becoming hard to find people you can trust." She said softly.

Eve kept a close eye on Calvin when he went ahead, running his small finger along the bricks. His cute freckled face lightning up when he looked around some more. He walked over to Eve, holding his arms out. "Thirsty." He said, Eve swinging her rucksack off, giving him the thermos of cola.
"Remember, don't drink it all. We only have a little left." Eve told him, taking the thermos from him when he threatened to drink it all again. She put it in her rucksack, putting it on her back, Calvin pouting lightly, crossing his small arms.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 am

Hershel raised a grayed brow at Calvin's questions. He reminded him of his older son, the one who died before the apocalypse happened. Now he was left with his eldest daughter, Maggie, and his youngest, the 17 year old; Beth. Each of his girls worked here, and were the major contributors. His eldest daughter was just like one of the guys, she worked, went out to search for supplies, and was married to Glynn. Beth, on the other hand, she worked in the garden, and also took care of the younger children. No doubt, Eve and Calvin would see a lot more of her than they would Maggie or Hershel after this.

"Of course, he leaves the long list for me to explain!" He chuckled, shaking his head as he pushed open the large doors that opened to the cellblock. "Here we are..." He whispered, after walking past a few cells, many were decorated to that individual persons likes, and all. He would be happy to put anything they needed on the supplies list. "You and your brother can share these bunks," He smiled brightly. "I will bring by a list, mostly it's available jobs for you to do. Since Stephen's search partner was killed, you might talk to him about taking you with him on supply runs."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 am

Eve chuckled softly, Calvin running to the bunks, climbing onto them. It looked much more comfortable than the ones she had to sleep on before. "I'm sure we'll catch on. I don't think we'll be any trouble." Eve smiled. "I'd love to. I prefer to be outside, even now. And by helping to find food, I would feel like I'm contributing to the camp." She smiled, nodding lightly as Calvin laid down, spread out comfortably. She smiled lightly, shaking her head at the little boy.

"I'm sure Calvin would like to help out also, huh Cal?" Eve asked, the little boy sitting up and nodding.
"I like pirates." The little boy grinned, Eve chuckling.
"Well there you go." Eve smiled brightly, setting her backpack before the bed when she walked into the cell. She couldn't help but wonder if she had gotten him into much trouble, but hopefully Eve could start to talk to his sister, and see they'e not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:35 am

Hershel nodded softly in reply to her, then turned to walk away. "If you guys need anything, you can always find me in the medical ward on the other in of the building." He had only left because Stephen and his sister walked up.

Stephen flashed a small smile at Eve, then glanced to Calvin and winked. "Well, now that we've sorted that out, we should be good." He said, though of course Andrea had shook her head at his little remark.
"I'm afraid you're on trial. Both of you." She said, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched the girl. While her brother was perfectly content with bringing in new people, Andrea was worried about her family's welfare. These two, they could be the one thing that caused their whole organization to collapse. "You have a week to prove that you're worth something to us, or of some value to our cause." She murmured, before her brother elbowed her in the side. "Stephen!"
"Well, regardless of what my sister said... You're staying, and id like you to help me out on my runs. Would you mind? He asked softly, tilting his head to the side. Though, right now he was totally ignoring his sister.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:53 am

"Okay. Thank you, Hershel." Eve smiled, sitting with Calvin on one of the bunks, hugging him before she got up, looking through her backpack, getting the pictures of her family before the apocalypse out and carefully put them on the walls. They included pictures of Calvin as a baby, and growing up, the same with Eve. Also pictures of her mother. Her father was only in one of the pictures. Calvin smiled as he watched her. Eve carefully took down her orange hair, it roughly to her shoulder blade in length.
"I like it here." He grinned, laying back down.

Eve looked to the door when she saw Stephen and his sister, Andrea. She offered a smile in return to Stephen, Calvin giggling. Eve nodded to what the girl was saying, nodding. "I onl hope I can show you I am of some use.." Eve said softly. "Thank you," Eve smiled brightly when he said they were staying, still looking to Stephen when he spoke. She grinned lightly. "I would love to." She smiled, nodding lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 am

Andrea was a one of a kind type of girl, and needless to say, she was uncomfortable with new people. Stephen, he understood this and was doing his best to work with her, but he couldn't have left Eva and Calvin, and that is exactly what he told her when they had their little talk.

He'd explained to his sister just how bad it'd been at her old camp, and it had seemed like she understood... that is until she walked out to meet them for the second time. Maybe she was jealous of the new, beautiful girl who walked into their lives. After all, there were only three other women besides her at the moment. Yeah, He thought, that has to be it.

"Hey, I can give you a tour... and Beth," He paused, looking around for the leggy blonde who walked over after hearing her name. "Beth can show Calvin around." He winked, draping his arm over Beth's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:29 pm

"That would be great." Eve nodded with a smile, looking to Calvin. "Would you like that, Cal?" She asked, the little boy looking up to her, tilting his head. "Would you like the nice lady to show you around?" Eve asked, crouching next to him, Calvin looking up to her, nodding quietly. Eve smiled, getting up and taking his hand, walking him to them. "He's not usually this shy." Eve chuckled, looking down to Calvin who watched Beth.

Eve had decided Calvin would be safe with Beth, they weren't outside anymore, so she figured the least she could do for him was give him more freedom. She couldn't let him stick around her all the time. Eve smiled lightly. She smiled as Calvin walked forward, taking the tall girls hand. "Where do we go first?" He asked, looking up to her, Eve smiling softly. She looked to Stephen and his sister offering them a smile. "Bye Eve." He waved with his free hand.

"Bye, Cal. Remember, be a good boy." Eve told his, flattening some part of his hair that was sticking up, kissing the top of his head. She looked up to Stephen, ready to start the tour.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Beth knelt down beside Calvin, before she gently offered a hand to him and slowly, but surly, began to walk off. Showing him the play room, and library most likely.

However, Stephen had a more in-depth tour. Probably because he was the one who had to figure this place out the day they'd arrived. Each hall, and each little, individual room- he knew what was to be in there, and what wasn't.

As he walked down one of the long hallways, he couldn't help but feel the sadness drop over him. He'd lied about what happened to his wife, but only so it didn't sound so bad. Deep down, he did blame himself. He should have been there when she needed him-- if he had another chance with someone else, he wouldn't let her ever be alone... That was in the past. Especially when they don't know their surroundings just yet.

Stephen glanced back to make sure she was following along, and of course, she was. Keeping up with him, even. "Sorry, I don't care for this part of the prison... Too many memories."

Not only had his wife died there, but it was also the same place Hershel had been bitten. The same day he used an ax to cut off someone's limb... Only to find out five minutes later that his wife bled to death in one of the generator rooms with Maggie and Beth. As he walked past that room, his pace slowed down momentarily, almost wanting to go in and say a quick prayer-- but what good was that anymore?

"I... I think we should look somewhere else, first. Maybe build up to this? Or... Maybe I can get someone else to show you around back here." His discomfort was easily heard in his voice. Not to mention his body language was stiff. "Let's go to the garden... It might be a good place to start, eh? I doubt you want to see any of these old dark rooms anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: