Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Ahaha lol, ohh nice! Very unique! XD Urgh, I decided to let my father get my hair dye, BIG MISTAKE! I asked for a red/purple, and he literally brought me purple -.- It's like I'm talking to myself every time I speak to my parents -.- Any other time Id be greatful and just have it, but I'm not risking it with my exams *facepalm* Literally everything is going downhill, even the tiniest things.))

Alvin slept somewhat peacefully, the odd happy dream was savoured and implanted in his memory. He had woke in a cold sweat recently, each nightmare was much more terrifying than the last. Alvin eventually settled down, wrapping his arms around Amber in his sleep, holding her close as he set his mind to rest.

Eve nodded quietly, raising an eyebrow. "Not really, Alvins her father. That excludes you from the picture. Maybe you provided something for her existance, but that's it." She told him, adjusting the way she was laying. "I guess." Eve yawned about the contraceptives, not knowing the next time they would go out on a run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 8:03 am

(Omg. That would suck! >.< gah, I'm sorry! That sucks... Big time. When are you out of school? Oh, and maybe you could take the dye back??) 

Amber, only turning over to curl up next to him as soon as he was we wrapped herself around him. He had waken her up, but she didn't mind. She wanted him to be by her, to hold her, to love her. "Are you alright?" She whispered, pressing her hand against his forehead as she leaned in to kiss him. "My handsom baby," she whispered. "You're so warm.." 

Stephen sighed softly. He knew she wasn't happy with him, but what else could he do? Say he was sorry? He had tried that. Though, he could do it again. Until she actually forgave him... "I'm sorry," he murmured into her soft, red hair. "Please forgive me? I didn't mean to upset you... Never have I... I just, I'm sorry. I was just being stupid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 8:42 am

Unfortunately not, but I decided to do it anyways. I don't think it took to my hair though lol xD Looks like I need to get some more lol.))

Alvin shuddered softly, burying his face into her skin. He was terrified in his dream, before he began to turn his dream into somewhat of a nicer image of his subconscious. Mostly himself, Amber and Violet, away from the apocalypse in a nice country house. He must have felt her lips on his as he shifted slightly, half awake for a moment or two before falling asleep.

"It's fine, it's okay." Eve said softly. "I'm not angry, just tired." She sighed, watching the wood of the wall, pulling Darcy towards them so she could cuddle the little girl and keep her warm. Eve closed her eyes soon after, adjusting her head before she began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 8:57 am

Oh, so you decided you liked it?? XD You'll have to get more then!!!!)

Amber closed her eyes as she watched him shutter, and then finally, he fell asleep in her arms. She knew it was a stressful place for all of them and these nightmares wouldn't go away until they were somewhere they knew they were safe. All of them. "We can take this," She whispered, her words getting softer as she continued. She knew they could handle anything this damn apocalypse could through at them. However, before she could do more, she was sound asleep.

Stephen nodded softly, then turned back over, knowing he wasn't wanted. Not right now that is. He closed his eyes and pulled a cover over them all. He could keep them warm, even if he wasn't the center of their warmth. "Night," He whispered, then just as soon as he said it, he was asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am

Nah, I just really needed my hair dying lol.))

Alvin slept soundly from that point on. He was finally at ease and quiet in his sleep, apart from his slow breathing that seemed to be the only thing that could be heard. Luckily, he didn't snore. He hadn't been one to snore even as a teenager. Alvin awoke fairly early in the morning, grumbling softly as his aching muscles weighed him down into the hay.

Eve cuddled the little girl close, piling blankets on them both to keep themselves warn in the cold nights. She fell asleep, and surprisingly wasn't awake at the break of dawn. She managed to stay asleep, the tiredness appearing to become more apparent now they weren't so relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 10:23 am

You're still here!!!! Yay!!!! lol, I just got back home, thank god.)

Amber had not  always been such a morning person, but an apocalypse kind of changed those sorts of things. Now, she couldn't sleep in past daybreak.  She had moved down to the first floor of the barn before Alcin woke up. She had decided it was best to explore the new place, check in all the cracks and crevices to be sure nothing could get through—plus, she had to be sure nothing had gotten in while they slept. Violet, however, was between two blankets (to be sure she couldn't roll around or off the bed) sound asleep. 

Stephen woke up just around the same time as everyone else, wanting to be sure things were going fine. So, he did his best not to wake Eve up. He knew that wouldn't help his position right now... She may have said she wasn't mad, but she damn sure seemed it. He didn't want to make things worse with them. He made his way down the ladder, then went on to help Amber look around, each of them taking up different spots to look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 10:32 am

Of course! I'm bored but I'm not tired enough to sleep lol xD))

Alvin groaned softly as he slowly opened his time. By this time, Amber had already gone and he was left with the baby. He slowly sat up, smiling down to the infant. "Hey, there." He whispered, wrapping her in another blanket as he picked her up to hold her close. He looked up to the hayloft, to see Eve shuffling around, probably go get Darcy ready before they finally came down to them.

"Hey." Eve said quietly, Darcy following her carer as the redhead got the child some food from the hummer. Alvin merely nodded softly to her, Eve giving Darcy some water also, ignoring her own stomach rumbling. She needed to be sure Darcy had eaten and drank first rather than she thinking only for herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 10:48 am

Brb! Jumping on my computer now so I can reply faster. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 am

(Haha, I'm just trying to keep myself busy and from breaking down again. It's been a week since my friend 'disowned me' and it's a shifty subject for me to think upon, so I'm RPing and working on all my Character's a CS >Very Happy )

Amber had assumed Alvin wanted some time with the baby, so that's one reason why she was with him now. Just to bond, you know? If he wanted to be her father, that was something he'd have to do. "Thank goodness the walkers haven't even heard us..." Amber sounded surprised as she stepped toward the sliding doors of the barn, pushing them open the slightest. "The storm knocked down two trees right in front of us, Stephen. We can't leave here until they're moved." She mentioned, glancing back to one of the leaders of the group.

"I know," He murmured, rubbing the slight beard he had right now. "What do you think we should do? Ask your boyfriend?"
Amber smirked softly, then shook her head. "He maybe sleeping, Stephen.. I don't want to wake him..." She whispered, "He was up all night with me, I can't go wake him just for this."
He nodded in agreement though he also needed to take Daryl out for a talk with Alvin as soon as he was up. He moved up to the loft, upon noticing he was awake he decided they could go talk to Daryl to set things straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

(Ahaha xD It's alright lol I've missed Rping here so it's only good news for me lol! Very Happy))

Alvin smiled to fhe baby, mesmerised by how tiny she actually was. "You're so much like your momma." He smiled, stroking her cheek softly. "Now, I want you to understand that.. Maybe one day you'll find out the truth, but no matter what, I'll always be your father, okay?" He told the little girl, holding her little hand. "I'll be there to help you take your first steps. To hear your first word. To protect you and to hold you when you cry." Alvin said softly. "I love you, little princess, and your momma just as much."

Eve watched him quietly, smiling very slightly. She finally got some food for him and herself. Before sitting down next to him and offering the animal crackers to him, which Alvin took graciously with a smile. "It's a good thing you're doing. Taking her in like that." Eve said softly as she began to eat.
"It's the least I could do, I mean, I really see her as my daughter, and I want her to believe she is." Alvin said softly, eating slowly to favour the precious food.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 12:44 am

Me too. :3 I've missed our rps quite some bit. I'd almost forgotten how happy they make me. XD) 

Stephen scanned the barn for Daryl, who was on the first floor playing with his knife. He seemed so on edge, so taken away. It made Stephen worry about the safety of his group. He then turned toward Alvin and Eve. "I hate to break up your precious little family moment, but you should bring Violet to Amber, and then we've got to go and have a chat with Daryl. Now." He nodded, hating to push him away from the new baby girl so quickly, but this was something that had to be done as soon as possible. The safty of the group depended on these kind of things. 

Amber, on the other hand, had just finished scanning and checking the area for any problems. Luckly, everything was perfectly fine. There were no walkers within the area, the storm had pretty much avoided them, and things were getting better. She walked to the hummer, than took out an old, clean t-shirt to change into. She'd grown up around a lot of boys, and sometimes had to change in front of them... So, she learned how to do it without letting them see anything. Though, even then, she was cautious. The tap on her shoulder nearly made her jump from her skin. She turned around quickly, her eyes relaxing once she saw who it was. "You scared me half to death, Daryl..."
"I just needed to talk to you," he murmured, his hands now on her hips as he backed her into the hummer. "About us."
"Firstly, get you're hands off of me... You're plastered..." She could smell the alcohol on his breath. "There's no us, Daryl." Amber said, shaking her head softly. She wasn't panicked. She knew he wasn't a bad guy... He was just scared. 
"I don't think you get to decided when we're over." He slurred, moving to press his lips against the pulse point in her neck even as she fought back to push him away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 am

((Ahaha ^^))

Alvin looked up to Stephen and nodded softly. "Yeah, I'll go find her." He said softly, standing up with the little girl in his arms and walked out of the barn where he thought he had heard Ambers voice, and more importantly, Daryl. Alvin felt his heart race, stopping in his tracks when he saw the little scene play out in front of him. His brown eyes glazed over in fury as he advanced on the drunken mess, grabbing his long hair with one hand and pulling him away from the woman he loved, kicking the man to the ground and handing Violet over to Amber, Alvin pulling a pistol from his belt and aiming it at the man, with no intention to walk away. "I'm done, with you threatening my family."

Eve watched Alvin walk away before glancing up to Stephen. She soon set Darcy aside as she walked to her backpack, pulling out a pair of short denim shorts and a vest top. The weather was finally beginning to warm up and she hated being clammed up in baggy clothes she'd worn for the winter. Eve removed her clothes and quickly dressed, tying up her now fairly long red hair. It was when she heard a rather sickly thud she turned to Stephen. "Any idea where Alvin, Amber and Daryl are?" Eve asked softly, glancing past him out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 am

Amber wrapped Violet up, and pressed her face into her chest. There was no need for her to see her daddy fighting with that man. That was the moment that it actually hit her... This was her fault. Had she not messed around with Daryl in the first place, none of this would be happening... He wouldn't be threatening their lives had she not gotten him so wrapped around her pinky. It was too late for that, though... He knew she was in love with Alvin. He knew just how much it would hurt him to be between her legs. Oh, and to have her held against her will? That would just make it worse. 

Daryl scrambled to his feet the second Alvin pulled out the pistol and laughed. He actually laughed. "So, you want to kill me? Be my fucking guest!" He bowed, then took another swig of whiskey—or maybe it was moonshine—who the hell knew. "You're just jealous." He slurred, stupidity stumbling closed to him as he went on. "Because s-she gives it away to everyone but you—evin meh.  Shea claimsthatshelovesyou... Buh than she throws you in the trash." Each of his words practically stumbled over the next, especially the whole, 'she claims that she loves you but then she throws you in the trash.' Thing. 

Stephen, he quickly shrugged his shoulders and began to scan the area for them. That's when he saw it all play out. He hurried down the ladder, then jogged over to Alvin and almost started to ask him to put the gun down. Why couldn't he ask that? Because this man was a damn threat. "Wait..." He decided, "don't kill him." Maybe they could punish him somehow. "I know you're mad, but killing him isn't the option...plus, all he did was threaten you yesterday." He had missed the rest of the Scene play out, so he assumed this was over other stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 1:48 am

Alvin was so close to pulling the trigger until Stephen showed up. A second or so to spare, and he would've shot the man through the throat, and watched him turn just so he could kill him again. "Just, threatened me? Just?!" Alvin finally snapped. "And where will it stop? When he's threatened you? Eve? One of the children? He's a danger, and he needs to be eliminated." Alvin said, the gun still firmly aimed at the man. "If I hadn't come out here, he would've raped Amber. We all know he's that desperate." He was seething with hatred. "I'm sure if it was your girl it'd be totally different." Alvin glanced to Stephen.

""C'mon, we all know he's not gonna stop with a tap on the wrist. You're not seeing sense. He's far beyond reason." Eve murmured from beside Stephen, glancing to Alvin when he spoke about her. "What would you've done if it was me? You'd let him get away with it, or you'd put a stop to it?" She asked. "He's a deadweight to the group. He's done nothing to help."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 2:09 am

Stephen began to rub his forehead over and over again, the words they were all spitting out were true. He knew it. "That should have been the last straw..." Stephen said as he looked at them all. "But, here's the thing, we can't survive without him and you all know it. He's vital to our group, otherwise I would let you shoot him right here." He said, then glanced to Eve. "I don't know, Eve. Why would you even put that on me..?" He asked, his eyes softening. "I'm trying to save a life... I know he's not going to stop—I'm not sure I want him to either— but I had to say something. I couldn't have it on my chest..." He murmured. "Kill him."

Amber was in total dismay as she watched everything unfold before her eyes. She was the cause of all of this... It was her fault. "No, no... This is my fault..." She butted in. "Just throw him out.. Can't we do that? We shouldn't punish him because of something I did when I was lonely... I just wanted someone to hold me and until Alvin came he was good enough... Maybe I led him on too much... Please don't kill him... I couldn't live with myself..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 am

Alvin's hand tightened on the gun, his eyes full of murderous intent. The only person this would be on would be himself, and he didn't care. This guy was the threat, and if Alvin happened to be man enough to get rid of him, then so be it. "I didn't put anything on you," Eve sighed, looking up to Stephen. "Look at it in hindsight, earn a different perspective." The redhead told him, glancing to Daryl. "He doesn't help us anyway." She muttered. Alvin listened to everything that was going on, his eyes trained on his target until he heard Amber.
"We can't throw him out. He'll come back." Alvin told her, watching the drunken man. "He took this too far, and he's gonna pay the price. What if one day its our daughter he's after, huh? I wouldn't put it past him. He's not right in the head." Alvin spat.

The man took a long hard look at Daryl, he was once such a valued member of the group, and now he'd unranked himself over a girl. Alvin knew he had Stephen's permission, however, it wasn't like he needed it anyway. He'd kill him with his bare hands if he could, if he was that strong. Instead, Alvin had a gun. It had a silencer on the end, luckily. "This ones on me." He muttered before pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 am

Amber did his best to not to tear up whenever he pulled the trigger. Instead, she held her baby close to her then turned away. She walked away from them to find a quiet spot to mourn. Not that she loved Daryl or anything, but someone had to at least pretend like they missed him. Alvin was right... he was a threat... a ticking time bomb to all of them. He was nothing more than added weight right now-- just someone to hold them down.

Stephen, on the other hand, simply stood there. "I'm earning a different prospective... I also know that we're not murderers, Eve..." He murmured, scrimmaging the back of the hummer for something to cover the bloodied man. "Should we bury him, or leave him for the walkers?" He glanced up at Alvin, then to Eve. "We have to act quickly, because the smell will draw them here... thank god there was a silencer on the end of that gun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 4:10 am

Alvin gave a soft breath as Daryl's body fell, and with that, carried half his worries away. Maybe now he could sleep a little easier at night, without having to worry about an arrow finding its way through his chest. "We should bury him, at least." He nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "In respect of the man he used to be." Alvin nodded quietly before leaving the scene to go and see Amber. He needed her forgiveness over anything else.

"I'll stay and help." Eve said softly, scouring the limp body for anything that could be of use to them, such as bullets, knifes, etc. In another time, it would appear to be wrong, however in a world of survival, it had to be done. Besides, it wasn't the first dead body she had pickpocketed. "Its a good job he was shot in the head, too. At least then he wont come back as something else." Eve nodded folding the guys arms over his chest and closing his wide open eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 4:28 am

What if one day it's our daughter he's after? I wouldn't put it past him... He's not the same man he used to be... It's all your fault. You did this. You killed him, Amber. You might not have pulled the trigger, but you poisoned him.
Amber watched the child laying in her arms, nothing but pure innocence staring up at her in such an adoring way. It was so unbelievably amazing, you know? She caressed the baby's cheek, then looked up to see Alvin walking back to her. "I'm not mad," she said softly, moving over to let him sit on the bale beside her. "I'm just hoping you don't get like that, too... It seems all I do is poison men.. They lose their mind eventually... I will not let it happen to you..."

Stephen simply nodded as he helped eve with the dead body. "I agree," he said softly, looking up at her. "I wouldn't have given him the chance to know he was going to die," he murmured. "If he'd done the same to you... That's my answer." He nodded. "I just... It's hard to think at times like this, you know? I just thought maybe we could have fixed him... But he was tottally corrupted... This whole thing ruined him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 4:43 am

Alvin sat beside her as she told him those three words he was looking for. He wrapped his arms around the two, resting his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, though. I knew I'd be the one to do it in the end though, I suppose. I was so willing to give him a second chance, for him to be a part of our group, a solid member but I guess its hard to change people after this.. world." Alvin sighed softly. "But you and Violet are all that little bit safer now, we all are."

Eve looked up to him and nodded with a small smile. "I knew your answer already, I just had to be sure." She told him, helping to wrap the corpse in the sheet. "We should get digging." Eve nodded, glancing around for some shovels, spotting some by the barn. "Oh, and just a heads up.." She said as she walked past him. "I found some condoms in my rucksack." Eve murmured before going to retrieve the two shovels leaning against the barn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 5:54 am

Sorry!!! I was in the shower XD ) 

Amber nodded softly as she looked over at him. "You're right..." She sighed, her head pressing into his as she leaned into him as well. It was like they were holding one another up. Keeping them from all going down... "Alvin, I... I've been thinking, maybe we should sterilize both Eve and I.  I don't know how, but I'm sure there's a way. We don't need more children... We can't protect them all... And what if something happens and a condom breaks or something? Not to mention how hard they are to come by now. We don't need more risks... If not both, then just me..."

Stephen chuckled lightly as he listened to her. "Oh, so that's what you were looking for today?" He shook his head with a very small smile. "You're just something else, aren't you?" He took one shovel once it was tossed his way, then bonded the  corpse up and drug him outside. He closed the barn doors, after eve was out, and started to dig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 6:41 am

(It's okay! XD)

"Don't you think that's something you should talk to Eve about? I mean, none of us have the right to decide for her." Alvin shrugged softly. "it's like us telling you you weren't allowed to have any more children." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But if that's what you want, then that's alright." He nodded softly. "How do you suppose we.. Sterilise you?" He asked her.

"No! I was looking for these clothes actually." Eve told him matter of factly as she walked back to him and started giggling. "I just know what I want, look it." She said, producing a little square packet from her pocket. "In case you needed proof." Eve chuckled softly, flicking it at him. "I'm thinking, if we're headed near a town, we do a quick sweep of some houses and convenience stores." She suggested. "Maybe we could find the pill and I could take it?" Eve hummed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 7:14 am

Amber nodded, "which is why I said it could just be me... I'm not going to risk hurting us more... I've just got to figure things out..." She murmured, running her hands through her hair as she thought. There had to be a way to do this. "why are you saying it like I'm forcing her? I'm not. I'm not forcing anyone." She said plainly. "I said it would be a good idea... Plus, it's not like it won't be best for the group... Maybe they'd be better off.." 

Stephen rolled his eyes as he stuffed the packet into his back pocket and began to dig. He couldn't stop laughing right now, why ? One because she had been smart enough to pack a condom, and two, it kept him from missing the man he was burying. "Come on, baby. Help me here!" He said softly, then glanced back at her. "We could, I guess." He rubbed his forehead. "I just don't know if they'd work this long out..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 7:38 am

"I know, I know, I just wanna know how you're planning on doing it. That's all." Alvin said softly, watching his hands. "It could be the best for the group, and yet, if we make a place that's safe, where we can have families, then we, as in us two, wont have that opportunity." Alvin explained, looking up to her. "But then again, its your body, so therefore, this is your decision." He gave a gentle smile.

Eve smiled softly at his laughing as she finally helped him dig. "Well, I guess that's always a thing, but we can only hope, huh?" She said as she continued to dig with him, until the hole was big enough. "Besides, there's a lot more where that came from," Eve told him, nodding towards his pocket. "There must've been like ten, maybe more, in my bag? And we probably have a couple more stuffed away in another bag. I mean, have you checked the glove box in the hummer? We don't know what the previous owners got up to." Eve chuckled, trying to keep a lightened mood around them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 3:26 pm

"We have a family, Alvin..." Amber said softly as she took his hand in here and quickly shook her head. "I'm so sorry, baby..." She whispered, "I just want you to be able to spontaneously come, wrap me up, and make love to me... But you can't... Because we always have to worry about babies... And I want you to love me without thinking about the consequences..." It did make since, right? Amber just was trying to fix things, even if in the future things would be hard. They still had Violet, and she was theirs. 

Stephen smirked softly, "maybe you should give some to amber," he teased. "Or Alvin, as a gift." He couldn't help but laugh. He finished digging the hole. Then he gently lowered the body down into the hole, and covered it back up. Stephen bowed his head and said a silent prayer, then went back to the barn with a heavy heart. "I feel horrible about this whole thing, Eve. I mean, I messed up... I should have caught on sooner, before Daryl could cause any trouble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next