Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 4:21 pm

"I know we have a family, but I want to be able to have children of my own with you some day. Violet isn't mine, even though she's gonna grow up thinking she is, she isn't." He sighed. "I want to have a son or daughter with you one day. We don't need to have sex, Amber. It's not a necessity. It's been a long while since the last time and we can wait a little more I'm sure." Alvin sighed softly, rubbing his forehead.

"Nu uh, finders keepers." Eve gave a soft chuckle. "They're at my disposal." She winked, looking down to the patch of disturbed soil before looking up to him. "Don't do blaming yourself." She told him as she dropped the shovel and wrapped her arms around him. "It just became too late to help him. He caused his own demise, and it couldn't be stopped once he took it too far. No one is to blame but himself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Mon May 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Amber let his hand go after he spoke. At first, she was relieved, but as he continued she kind of felt a bit of weight in her shoulders. "I didn't mean it like that," she said honestly. "I just... I--" she laid down the baby girl in her lap and covered her face, tears rushing to her eyes. "I don't want the sex. I want to feel loved... I know you love me, but I'm so used to men showing their appreciation through sex or something like that that it makes me question you... I'm sorry..." She knew he didn't believe in meaningless sex. He'd told her that. "In sorry..." She repeated. 

Stephen nodded softly, then let his head fall. "I knew you would say that," he whispered, wrapping an arm around her in order to bring her closer to him where he now rested his head upon her shoulder. He didn't break down easily, but for some reason he felt like this was a breaking point. "I should have stopped it, Eve... He could have killed Alvin and raped Amber and you.... What about the children? Who knows what he was capable of... But I could have fixed it.. He could have been reasoned with before... But I waited... Now look..." He felt like a screw up, like he should have gotten to Deryl earlier that morning to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 3:03 am

(Ugh! I'm so done! Evil or Very Mad I signed up for a summer programme called NCS which is like a 3 week-long programme, with two weeks away from home, and one week at home in July. So I'm going on holiday during one of the weeks, to a place we've been going to every year since I can remember, and my mom won't let me skip out on it to do this like once in a lifetime opportunity which will give me so many good points on my CV when I work. I'm just so furious! Sad Mad ))

"I don't make you feel loved?" Alvin asked, quite shocked if he was honest. The only thing in the world he wanted, other than to protect Amber and Violet, was to make them feel loved. He would be there until the end of the line, and that's something a lot of men were missing out on. "I'm not those men, Amber. I'm not some sex-addicted fool." He mumbled, standing up. "I'm sorry you think that way about me." Alvin sighed, moving off to make himself useful.

"You've seen the guy through thick and thin, Stephen, of course you're gonna feel guilty, but its not your fault." Eve told him, wrapping her arms around him. "You thought there was some hope in him, and maybe there was, but there's no point dwelling on something you can't change. In a world like this, we've godda move forwards, because if we don't, it'll kill us." Eve said softly, glancing down to the grave. "Speaking of which, we might wanna start moving on to a different place, or take another day. I know people are mourning and I don't wanna push them."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 8:09 am

Oh no!! That would make me furious too... I'm so sorry. >.< did you try to talk to her? Maybe if you try to explain it a bit more and sit her down she may be okay with it. ;-; ) 

Amber shook her head as she got up to grab his hand. "No," she whispered. "Please don't leave me, baby..." She whispered. "I was without you got long enough, I can't keep freaking losing you... I'm sorry... I..." She cried, wrapping her arm around him in a hug, tears filling her eyes as she moved closer. Her head reared against his chest. "I'm so sorry, baby. I did not mean it like that, you make me feel loved, I'm just confused, Alvin... I won't bring it up again." 

Stephen looked to his hands, then back at her, his head upon her shoulder. He knew she was right, but it was hard to admit. Especially right now. "Baby," he whispered. "You're right." He nodded, pushing his hands down to rest on her hips. "We should have moved earlier, people are going to start getting upset. Especially now... So, let's go... It'll be harder staying here than moving away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 am

Yes, however we all must abide by her rules in this household. I hate it, I really do. Sad I'll have to do it next year when I'll probably be old enough to make my own decisions in her eyes -.-))

Alvin looked back to her, feeling extremely guiltily with the way she was acting. He wrapped his strong arms around her, closing his eyes. "If sex has to be in the cards with us, along with the sterilisation, then let's go ahead with it. I mean, if it really makes you happy, then it makes me happy to, to know even in a world like this, you're content in our situation."

Eve nodded softly, gazing up to him. "That's a good point, we should probably get all the blankets packed up and clothes and such." She nodded, kissing his cheek softly. "Well scour the barn and take anything that could be of use, as a weapon or anything like that." She nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Oh, Honey. I understand. Trust me, I do. I'm 18 and still have no say. I have to listen to my parents no matter what... Because I'm under their roof still. I do hope you'll be able to go next year though. Sad I'm so sorry about that. It sucks. >.<)

Amber did her best not to smush Violet too much when he hugged her. "But, you don't believe in meaningless sex..." She murmured, slowly shaking her head. "I don't want to have sex, Alvin..." She whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I want to make love to you, and for you to make love to me... I don't know. It's stupid, okay? I know... But it doesn't have to happen now... We all know you're just saying yes because you think I'll be mad without it. Trust me, I'm not mad... It's just a nice bonus.. I feel like that's the time when real emotions come out."

Stephen nodded with a slightly disheartening smile. "Yes, Ma'am." He said, slowly turning to go and grab most of their things. Blankets, pillows, bags... Anything that any one of the members had gotten out. That's when his eyes drifted to Alvin and Amber. He caught one of the perfect moments; them holding one another with a baby between them, her head on his shoulder, and his arm around her waist. It was something he always had to stop and enjoy.  "That's us," he said to eve. "We're just like that, don't you think?" He had to smile, to be happy-- at least to pretend it. "We're a little cuter though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 4:26 pm

(I hope so too Sad I'm sorry for ranting aha xD)

"It won't be meaningless when it's with you." Alvin said softly, kissing her forehead and looking between them to Violet, smiling softly at the baby. "Baby, that's still sex, no matter what way you put it." He reasoned, looking back to her face. "I suppose in the meantime we should focus on telling one another these real emotions. I believe it'll be healthier."

Following him, Eve stopped when Stephen did, following his eye to the little family. "Except they have a child and we dont, I suppose so." She nodded softly, leaning into him. "We're a lot cuter. Eve gave a soft chuckle, wrapping her arms around his waist. "We're the number 1 couple of the entire zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm

It's okay. ^.^! I rant all the time. XD that is just cause I'm an attention whore according to "a friend"! )

Amber smiled one half-hearted smile toward him.  The look in his eyes was enough to make her happy right now... How hard he was willing to try for her. Though, that's when it hit her-- maybe he was new to the whole thing. Maybe it made him uncomfortable. "Have you ever.. You know?" She asked softly, in a low voice. "No it's not." Amber repeated. "It's not the same." This huge smile appeared on her face. "Sex is meaningless without love. We love one another. There for, we're making love. We're expanding it. Oh... And by the way, I like that idea of yours."

"You're damn right." Stephen forced a small smile, his arms wrapping around her as she came in closer. "We're like the Brad and Angelina of this world, eh? They're just kids. They don't know what they're doing... They'll get bored eventually. We won't. We'll be together until this earth comes crumbling down around us." He whispered, leaning in to kiss her once on the lips. "Just for you..." He smiled. "My beautiful baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 2:57 am

(Oh gawsh No I finished my Biology B2 exam! I think I went well!
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 7:59 am

There's a missing reply XD XD XD but I'm glad you did well!!! I hope so. XD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 3:25 pm

(Nuuuu! DX)

"Of course! I'm not a virgin, Amber. I'm Twenty-six years old." Alvin gave a soft laugh, finding the matter quite hilarious actually. "Well, sex is the joining of two gametes, so its the same." He shrugged a little. "I guess I just think about it in the logical way." He reasoned, holding Violet's little hand. "Though, I suppose it wouldn't matter if you decide you don't want any more children, huh?"

Eve smiled softly, giving a soft chuckle. "We are definitely the Brad and Angelina of this world, no doubt about it." She laughed, glancing up to him. "Hey! I think we're more of the love struck teenagers then they are. We get to do more.. stuff." Eve chuckled, it was a bonus of not having children so early on, she supposed. "Just for me?" She smiled, closing her eyes at his sweet kiss. "Well I hope you'd want to too." She teased, capturing his kiss in another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

"You're really twenty-six?" Amber asked as she looked back up at him. "I always knew I would fall in love with an older man... But never did I think he would be nine or ten years older than I!" She smiled, though it faultered whenever he said the last thing. Was he that interested in having his own child?  "We have Vi.. Plus," Amber smiled, resting her head against him once more. "I don't see any surgeons around us, do you?" She winked, playing it off as if she didn't want any children. But she did. She wanted one with him as well... Later, though. "I want to have a baby with you, but later... When we're all settled down and maybe I'm not a teenager anymore."

Stephen chuckled, resting his hands at the small of her back. "I do." He nodded, glancing into her eyes to see all of the marvelous emotions that were flowing. "You're so stunning." He whispered, kissing her lips sweetly once more. "You know, for a red head." He teased, a small smirk crossing his lips. "I'm just kidding! About the whole for a redhead thing. Not the stunning thing, because you really are... And I should stop talking before you throw me into the dog house tonight and make me scope out the next house by myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

"Of course, why would I lie about my age?" Alvin gave a soft chuckle, smiling a little. At least, he thought he was twenty-six. He'd lost track of time, so he could still yet be twenty-five. "Hm, I guess not." Alvin smiled as he held her close. "I suppose it was always my dream to be a dad, of my own child rather than someone else's. Even though Vi will grow up knowing me as her dad, I'll still kinda know." He said softly, fiddling with a piece of her hair. "Hopefully we'll find somewhere safe, where she can grow up."

Eve smiled softly, lowering her gaze. "You're too sweet." She gave a soft chuckle, before hitting his arm. "Well, that's not nice." She frowned softly, crossing her arms over her chest between them. She'd always been slightly self conscious about her hair. Eve glanced up to him when he explained himself. "Yeah, I'm sure the kids in sixth grade were just kidding, too." She nodded, wrapping her arms around him, her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Keeping time was hard, but not impossible. Amber had done her best in the past to try, but it had turned into a never ending guessing game. "I just find it funny," she grinned wildly. "How much you love someone who's so childish... While you, you're the most mature... How the hell did you end up with me?" She asked softly, though right now she needed to lean into something, so she went to him. "I know, baby... It's okay, though... Because you're an amazing father in every way. This morning, I could hear you guys... How you talked to her..." She smiled, "she's not even yours yet you're treating her like it. Just wait until later... When we have one of our own. Though, the whole birthing thing isn't fun... We can trade places and you can have the vagina." She smirked. "Oh, and don't worry. They'll find us something amazing. I've got faith..."

Stephen smirked softly, pretending like he was really sorry, until she continued and then he really was. He hasn't meant to hurt her... Not at all. "They picked on you because of your hair?" He asked, then flashed a small smile. "Baby, I was a platinum blonde when I was in pre-school to the forth grade. They called me every name in the book... But when it went to this color, people stopped and felt bad about laughing at me so much!" He smiled. "I don't know what I'm trying to say.. But somehow it's supposed to make you feel better I think!" He winked, throwing the last bit of their stuff into the back. "Go and check to make sure everything's good," he nodded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 4:26 pm

"Age is but a number. Maturity is only a matter of circumstances and experience and how you handle whatever life gives you. I believe with the most experience, the better you handle problems. To find the easiest solution." Alvin shrugged softly, smiling when she spoke of Violet. "I guess I just ceased the moment when I could just sit with her and hold her, and just.. talk." He gave a soft chuckle, it erupting into hysterical laughter with what she said. "I would rather not have the vagina, despite how much I'll hate myself for being the reason you'd be in so much pain." He smiled.

"Yeah. I had braces too." Eve nodded softly. "I was kinda a tomboy back then, I tended not to care until puberty hit and all of a sudden I was much more girly. Then I suddenly became appealing." Eve rolled her eyes with a sigh. She had definitely been a late bloomer, but she liked to take things at her own pace. Slow and steady, despite the times being rather quick and constant, she liked to know where she was going. She nodded at his little tale, giving a small smile before nodding again. "Yes, boss." said Eve before she moved off to see how secure the back was, and then gathering any left over supplies they'd missed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed May 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"You need to shush." Amber whispered as she pressed her fingertips to his lips. She hated just how intelligent he was all of the time, every part of him inticed her more and more. Though, when he commented, she couldn't help but laugh a bit. The last thing, not the thing about Violet. "You're kidding me," she smirked. "You're right though! I wouldn't want it either if I had a choice. It comes with so many more things than just... Well, babies. It comes with so much crap, but I will be more okay with the pain this time I believe!" She grinned. "I think it's supposed to be easier the second time around."

Stephen chuckled softly, he didn't care so much about her past, just as he felt for his. He didn't like the past... There was no use in dragging it out and he knew that. Now, though, he felt as if he'd caused something with her. Like he'd upset her and he hadn't meant to. "Baby," he murmured as he followed her like a puppy dog. "Did I upset you? Because I didn't mean to if I did... I was just trying to mess with you, love... Nothing more... Okay?"

(Sorry! I have school and don't have time to get the other one right now. Sad I'll get it as soon as I'm out!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu May 14, 2015 3:49 pm

((Ugh, sorry I didn't reply, I was trying to revise chemistry for today. What a Face ))

Alvin smiled softly behind her finger, his big brown eyes gazing at her. His smile growing even bigger when she laughed at what he said, even if it was a little laugh, it was still something. "Maybe you will, who knows, right?" Alvin gave a soft chuckle, pressing his lips to her forehead and then Violets. "I'll just be sorry on the delivery day, if we do have a baby, that is."

Eve glanced up to him when he spoke, only then realising he had followed her. "No, it's okay. It just brought back memories, that's all." She shook her head softly. "It was the memories that upset me, not you, I promise." Eve nodded softly, putting things she had found into the back of the hummer. She'd gone through a tough time in elementary school, from having fruit thrown at her on the school bus, to a stupid kid in first grade who cut off some of her hair. She had to get it cut short, which tended to be the reason she used to have her hair quite short also, despite it now almost to her waist but not quite there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu May 14, 2015 11:24 pm

It's fine! I figured you were studying. XD ) 

"I already told you we would have one!" Amber stated, then glanced up to him once more. "That is, if you can get me pregnant. Supposedly I take pretty easily..." She teased, though that's when her smile faultered. "I won't lie; labor and delivery scare the absolute crap out of me. I mean, first I have someone sticking their hands in places I would rather them not, and it's just... I don't like it... It hurts... But, as I said, I am hoping this time will be a lot easier when—not if—we have a baby." She smiled. "Why are you so perfect...?" She asked softly, her arm wrapping around him while she continued to hold Violet between them. 

Stephen nodded softly as he helped finish up. He still felt bad though, about all of this. "baby?" He asked. "Where should we go?" He added, his eyes making their way to hers as he closed all of the doors. "I know of another place... It's just really far out and were low on gas." He signed. "It's a safe house. Really safe... But it's been abandoned since before the apocalypse. So, we'll have a lot of work to do..." He murmured on. "But it's worth a shot unless you have any better ideas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Fri May 15, 2015 2:20 am

(Oh, aha xD)

"I know, but you might change your mind again." Alvin said softly, watching her quietly, glancing down when she mentioned the pain. He didn't want her to go through that, not any more. Not because of him. "Then maybe we shouldn't.. I mean, you didn't want another one, right? So it's okay?" Alvin asked softly, giving a soft nod. "I'm far from perfect." He shook his head. "There's a lot of improvement to be done."

"We should go." Eve nodded softly. "If it's safe, then it's the best place." She nodded, tying up her hair. "We'll take the car for as far as it'll go, checking other cars for fuel as far as we go. We might just make it." Eve nodded softly, thinking of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Fri May 15, 2015 8:25 am

(Yeah! XD I took my first exam today... 103! Woo. Lol I was so nervous this morning. I didn't even study. Period. 0.0 like... And to make a 103 without missing one, plus I remembered the bonus! XD I'm surprised.)

Amber's expression of happiness and joy slowly began to fall as he decided that they shouldn't have a child of their own. "Oh," she said, dropping her hand. "It hurts, but it's a pain i would go through over and over again to have something as amazing as this in my arms," she motioned to Violet. "I just want us to have an actual family, Alvin... I thought that's what you wanted-- what we wanted? Before, I was just upset. I just... I don't want that. I want another baby... With you..."

"Mind going to grab the others?" He asked softly, going to get Darcy (wasn't that her name? The little girl? XD if not I'm sorry! I can't remember. XD) into the hummer. He knew Eve and Alvin got along better than he was-- plus, he and Amber were still on iffy terms. Especially after him spilling their secret. They were just slow at getting over things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sat May 16, 2015 2:57 am

(Woohoo! I hope you did well! Maybe it wasn't a good idea not to study, but I'm sure you have your reasons XD I have like 5 next week -.-))

Alvin glanced up to her to see her saddened face. "I just thought, since you kept mentioning the pain, you were trying to hint to me that maybe you didn't want another, and I don't want to put you through that, even if it means I'm not able to have my own son or daughter." Alvin said softly, glancing back down again. "I'm sorry, I just want what's best for you. For our family." He said softly. "But, we're still young, I mean, when Violets older, the time might arise, right?" He asked, just trying to make the situation better.

Eve nodded softly as she moved off to find the others, following their chatter. (It was her name XD) "Save it for the honeymoon, guys. We're ready to head off again." She nodded, glancing between them. She figured they were having a tense moment since their body language was so reserved towards one another. Eve thought it was best to break them out of it. "The cars all packed, we're just waiting on you guys to get in and strap up."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sat May 16, 2015 2:06 pm

(I generally study like crazy, but it's super easy for me to memorize things. I generally can hear something once and remember. XD) 

Amber nodded to Eve, practically ignoring Alvin and all he said. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. Not now... Not while she was practically breaking down in his arms two minutes ago. She slipped past Eve and into the very back seat (third row)of the hummer with Violet in her arms. She didn't bother with moving over for Alvin to set, instead she let him sit in front half with Stephen, Darcy, and Eve. 

Stephen didn't want to ask, and he knew they wouldn't want to tell. So, he wasn't about to start with her. "Baby," he whispered. "I'll open the gate, and you drive through." He nodded, opening the drivers door to let her in, then went his own way to push open the sliding doors so they could get out. Now, all they were doing was waiting for Eve to pull through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sat May 16, 2015 4:55 pm

((Ohhh, that's good! ^^ I've like come down with a sudden illness o.o I don't know what witchcraft is at work, but I don't like it.))

Alvin sighed softly, following quietly as he sat in the middle with Darcy, holding her on his lap when the little girl cuddled into him in the absence of Eve. "How're you doing, Darcy?" He whispered to the little girl, forcing a small smile. He could tell she was scared. Venturing back out into the unknown. "It's okay, honey. Were gonna be okay. We have lots of food, and water. And we're good at getting rid of walkers. You'll be safe, honey."

Eve nodded at Stephens instructions. She hadn't driven in her life, but she knew how to step on the gas. Climbing into the drivers side, she waited for Stephen to open the barn doors, making sure they were open wide enough and he was way out of the way before she rolled the hummer out of the dark barn, breaking and pulling up the handbrake, climbing into the passenger seat shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sat May 16, 2015 7:08 pm

(Eww! That's not good. 0.0 how did you manage that one?! It is witchcraft, it has to be!)

Stephen climbed into the hummer shortly after she moved over for him. He pulled the truck into gear, then slowly sped off. He wasn't going too fast, to preserve more gas, but he was doing his best to avoid walkers at all costs. Oddly enough, there weren't many out at all. None, actually. "Maybe we don't need shelter," Stephen joked. Though, he knew people would get frustrated with his humor soon enough. "It's a couple hours away, guys. So get to sleep, if you need to. I think we may have enough gas, if not, well stop and get more." He glanced to eve, then into the mirror to see Alvin, Darcy, and Amber. 

Amber simply nodded at his suggestion. Sleep would be good... Especially after all of that. The Daryl thing was constantly on her mind—well, next to the whole thing she and Alvin had discussed. She was honestly worried that he really didn't want a baby with her--even if it were bad times, she knew they could handle anything. She loved children. Her child. She laid down in the very back, using a sheet to make a make-shift pillow for them to sleep on, and held Violet to her chest.  It would be hard to sleep with her, knowing shed constantly worry, but it had to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 pm

(I know! Its like, getting worse every minute -.-'' It has to be when I've got exams! D:)

Eve rested her head back against her seat, watching the surroundings. She also noticed there weren't many walkers out. Maybe there was hope after all. She gave the softest smile to Stephen, glancing over to him when he spoke some more. She'd probably stay awake with him to keep him company as he drove.

Alvin nodded slowly, cuddling Darcy on his lap. He had pretty much co-raised the girl with Eve for a while, as they were securing the previous house. They had set intervals between Darcy and working. Taking it in turns. He laid across the back seats, the little girl staying next to him. She found protection in almost everyone in the group, those she was close to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next