Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 am

"Maybe we don't have that many. But we can come close. Maybe 2-4? I think it'll be easier to have protection from all angles, and all spectrums in the occurrence." Stephen glanced up once more, letting his eyes lock on hers to let her know he was trying to help, instead of fighting against them again. It had proven as a waste of time, what with everyone else wanting to fight for what they had. "Or, that would work as well. Same outcome, I think. So, I suppose we should watch our backs. Don't ever think you're not being watched, because honestly... We have no freaking idea what they're planning."

And they didn't. There was no way to find out things like this anymore... There were no radio frequencies to listen to, no spies, no nothing. They couldn't have gotten a bug into that camp if they wanted to. It was damn near impossible. Plus, what if they were planning the same thing? To ambush them? Eh? Both would be caught in surprise. But it wouldn't go down without a fight.

Darrel tilted his head to the side, as if it think to himself about how he could do it without getting so close. Though there was no way. He needed to be close, the outside of the tank as nearly indestructible, you had to destroy it from the inside out, as he had planned to earlier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:42 am

Eve nodded as she listened to him. It sounded like a good suggestion, well thought and helpful to the plan. When she met him eyes, she gave a nod and and a small smile, knowing he was helping. "That sounds good." She said softly. "I was also thinking, maybe it would be best if we did it at night.. Then it will be harder for the opposition to see us." Eve told them, looking to each of them to see of it was a good idea.

Eve was glad Stephen was finally helping her. Right now, the negatives were good to focus on, so they could do something to prevent the worse possible outcomes, it was better if they expressed their concerns before anything official was decided. Which lead Eve to her next question. "Does anyone else have any worries?" She asked, looking to them.

Eve noticed Darrel was deep in thought, and knew exactly what he was thinking. "Hey. I know you wanna blow up that tank, but I don't want you risking your life for it." She told him. "As soon as you get a Granada, or whatever in it, you're straight out. Right?" Eve asked. She barely knew him, bu the last thing she wanted to happen to him was for him to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:59 am

Stephen smiled back, but it only lasted for a moment before it fell again. It was time to be serious, he told himself, not to smile. He liked the idea as it was, and now it was getting better and better. But, the tiny details still needed to be decided. "When will we leave?" He asked, "we need to make sure we get enough sleep. You know, going at night is a good idea, but when you have a group of people who are tired, they take aim, and miss. So, I suggest right after we leave here; most of you go and lay down. At least try and sleep. It'll make succeeding a little easier."

A few of the members looked around at each other, though no one else had concerns. It seemed easy enough; go in, blow up the tank, kill the boss, and get out. What could go wrong besides a few casualties? Not too much. It was starting to make them think they'd actually be successful in the fight. Hope. That was all these people needed to keep fighting. Well, and a cause of course. But what's a better cause than this?

Darrel couldn't help but laugh. It was deeply intertwining to him how she told him she didn't want him killed. "Yeah, that's really funny. If you didn't know, I've been threw everything with these people. I've been shot, and nearly killed more than once... But here's the thing, that son of a bitch killed my brother. I think I have a good role to play in this. And I want to kill the man more than you'll ever know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:18 am

Eve nodded lightly when he told them to rest up. "I was just thinking the same thing." She nodded, glad they didn't have any more concerns, but she was sure they'd find Stephen if they did. Eve chuckled softly to Darrel, nodding. "I know. I'm just saying. I've only just met you, I don't want you going anywhere yet." She smiled, deciding to go and rest in her shared cell.

Eve sighed lightly as she walked, rubbing her hands together, which she usually did when she was nervous. She was both excited and terrified about that night, but she couldn't help but think: what if she was the one of the casualties? What if she died? Eve knew it would be a good cause, but she didn't want to leave her baby brother. Eve rubbed her forehead, walking inside, pushing open the door.

Eve began to walk up the stairs, beginning to jog until she walked along the flop that her cell was on, pushing open the gate, seeing Calvin begin to wake up. "Hey bud." She smiled, sitting on his bed, then laying next to him, hugging him and closing his eyes. "Did you have a good nap?" She asked as he rubbed his eyes.
"Yeah. It had mommy in it." He said softly, turning over to hug Eve back, liking the comfort he received from her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 am

As each person left, Stephen had to stop and think. Was this all worth it? Yes. But it would be hard, as he'd been saying. "Can't be that bad, right? We might lose a few people... But in the end, as long as we still have a way out, we will be fine. Right?" He was more or less talking to himself, but as a motivator. As motivation for something he really didn't want to do.

As he walked back to his bunk, he had a slight smile spreading across his lips. Thinking maybe, just maybe that he did the right thing by bringing Eve in. However, he wasn't sure his sister would agree with everything that was said. After all, she was quite headstrong.
(I'm sorry it's short! I couldn't think of anything else to say. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 am

It deleted my whole post and I can't get it back *cry*))

Eve got up easily, walking over to her back in the corner, removing a red towel, and a blue towel. Both were clean, but often used as blankets. She had decided to make good use of the facilities. I.e. the showers. "Come on, lazy butt. Shower time." Eve told him, picking him up and carrying him out of the cell.

Eve carried him down the concrete steps, and towards the showers, having seen them on the way to the garden. "We'll get you clean, then I'll walk you to our room, dry you, then we'll get you dressed so you can play whilst I shower. Okay?" Eve asked, Calvin nodding groggily. He was always like that after sleeping. "Then we can have our cuddle time." She promised.

Eve him the towels on the rack which wasn't broken, setting Calvin down then adjusting the water flow to make sure it wasn't too hot for his delicate, young skin. Eve was a little annoyed that the showers didn't have cubicles, but only small brick walls to separate them, but.. What could you expect from a prison? Eve easily washed Calvin's skin and hair, getting his of the diet, managing to get herself soaked in the process.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 am

Oh I know that feeling! It's done the same exact thing to me tons of times. ;-Wink

Beth made her way down the hall, to Stephens cell. It was close to hers as it was, and they had spent many nights just talking across the hall. But that wasn't the point. Now, she was getting worried about everything they were supposed to be doing later.

As she stepped into his cell, she slowly pulled the "door" closed behind her. "Stephen?" She whispered, lightly shaking his shoulder before she sat down on the edge of his bed. Stephen stirred just a little, but he was sound asleep otherwise.

Of course.

Beth laid down beside him, staring up at the concrete ceiling. It was so plain here, everywhere... She wanted to be back on the farm she was raised on. Not here. Not in a prison; and it was just that. A damn prison. And at the rate this was going, she'd never have a real home.

As the time passed, Stephen woke up and spoke with her a few minutes. However, it was over quickly and time to go. What the people didn't get was that she was in charge of the whole ammo thing, as they were super low as it was. What if she didn't get it? Then they would have to leave! She had her mind made up, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 am

By this time, Eve and Calvin, both wrapped in a towel each were walking past to get back to their cell, Calvin sat on Eve's hip. She had developed a habit of glancing quickly into the cells, but when she saw Beth laying next to Stephen, she felt her heart sink to her stomach and a cold burn run through her blood, but she didn't understand way. Jealousy was something she hardly ever felt, and now was really not the time she needed to have those feelings, but she could not feel.

Eve kept her gaze forward from that point on, swallowing hard, it more of a gulp really. Once in her cell, she sat Calvin on one of the bunks, drying him carefully, but had to made sure he was all dry before helping him change into cleaner clothes. She dried his hair, moving it to the position it should dry in, though the thoughts of Stephen and Beth nagged away at the back of her mind.

Eve quickly got changed, soon enough drying her orange hair, in which the only way to describe it would be the colour of autumn. Eve sighed, biting her bottom lip, she was probably just jumping to conclusions, but with her irrational mind, thinking of a reasonable explanation was nonexistent. Right now, there was no logic was for Eve to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 am

Stephen looked at Beth as a friend, nothing more. He protected her like a father would have his daughter... and he wasn't going to lie, at times he worried about her mental state. But, He always guessed he was just taking things a little too far; therefore he never tired to talk to her about what she felt. Deep down, he was always worried about her.

"Come on, we might as well get up." He sat up and ran his hands over his eyes, in attempt to wake himself more. As he stood, he offered a hand down to the seventeen year old with a small smile, seeing the worry on her face. "Don't worry, Beth." He said, "You know we'll all be fine." He was holding her right hand tightly for reassurance. He knew she'd need it just as much as he did. However, what happened next, it shocked him.

She leaned forwards and placed a single kiss on his lips, pulling back only a moment later. But he wasn't happy, he looked almost disgusted at her actions. So much so that he turned and walked away, without a single word. However, Beth, she sat there, just silently. It kind of hurt, but she knew not to expect too much from him. He wasn't into her like that, and she had known it. She stood up and walked out as well, going to find Eve.

"Hey," She said, "Om, so you want to go with me to get the ammo? I can't go by myself, and everyone else has a job to do as well. I thought we could go together."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Eve was cuddled up with Calvin, holding his favourite story book, even though it was falling apart. Eve only glanced to Beth, before looking to the book. "I'm kinda busy right now." She mumbled, fiddling with Calvins now soft hair as he hugged into her side. Eve looked back to the book, quietly reading to Calvin, pointing to the words she was reading, his eyes following her finger.

Eve didn't even want to be in the same room as Beth. She hasn't seen the kiss, but it was something she expected they were doing anyway. Eve thought Stephen liked her, however seeing him with another girl as like a kick in the face. Eve knew now, that she had a little crush on him, but she couldn't act on it, not even if she wanted to. Not after that.

"I'm gonna catch up on sleep before we leave anyway." Eve muttered, resting her head against Calvin. Right now, she kinda hated both their guys, but she didn't know the full story like she thought she did. Eve continued to read, like Beth wasn't there, Calvins eyes looking up to Eve, watching her read, then to the book to see the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 am

Beth was quite confused as to why she was suddenly so rude to her. What had she ever done to her? I mean, she took care of her little brother after all. If she didn't say so herself, she did a damn good job at it too. However, now was not the time, nor place to make enemies.

And Beth, she wasn't a good one to have.

As she turned on her heels, she walked out with a slight huff. Almost pissed off at the nerve this woman had. After all, she was supposed to be the one in control. At least tactics wise... They handled the refs by themselves. They were the one losing people, not her. At least, that's what Beth thought. Now Stephen, he'd prefer both of them stay in the comfort of the prison, for protection from the outside world. From the fighting.

Stephen didn't know of the crush either one of them had on him. Especially Eve. He had thought, for a moment, she must have had no sexual attraction to anyone. After all, most fell for Darrel within moments of meeting him. Surprise? Quite.

He rubbed the back of his head as he walked down the halls, almost ran over by Beth. "Hey, what's wrong? If you want someone to go with you, just as Maggie. I'm sure she would be happy to go, and probably would plenty of other people. We just have to get ready for tonight."
"No, fuck off asshole." She murmured, jogging to the door, which she quickly shoved open and just left. Well, someone was in a bad mood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 am

Eve sighed quietly, sitting up. She certainly wasn't getting any rest. She stood up, looking through her backpack, mostly finding old food containers. She sat down, rubbing her forehead, Calvin getting up, walking to her and holding out his hand. "We go on a walk?" He asked, Eve looking up to him and nodding.
"Sure, bud." Eve nodded, getting to his feet, tying up her orange hair into a pony tail, taking Calvins hand.

She lead him out of the cell, walking around the cells for a while before venturing further. "Wanna see if we can help anyone?" Eve asked, Calvin nodding.
"I wanna help." Calvin said softly, smiling as he and Eve walked, her bluish eyes glancing around, a habit she had developed. They walked down the stairs, then down the halls. "Don't get lost!" He said, Eve chuckling.

"Come on. I'm not that bad with directions." Eve told him, laughing softly, Calvin looking up to her with a doubting expression, which Eve only could laugh at. "Okay. Maybe a little bit, but I always find the way back." She told him, Calvin looking back up to her. "... Sometimes.." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:24 am

(Woohoo, just got home from a ride. My mare was an absolute doll! My gelding, not so much. He rammed into my mare and I. >.< Because of the dogs. Hahaha, you have no idea how much trouble Spike is in right now. He's dead meat if he messes with my horses again.)

Stephen walked outside after Beth, just to check up on her, but instead he found Eve and Calvin. He supposed that would work better than nothing, at least they had probably seen where Beth had gone. "Hey!" He called, jogging up to the two. "You wouldn't have seen Beth, eh? I was talking to her a few minutes ago, but she just ran off... I'm worried that she'll run out on her own." He murmured, "Since I couldn't go... I mean, I just was trying to get some sleep, but... I... guess it pissed her off."

Unfortunately, if she was hurt... he would blame himself big time. However, this wasn't all his fault, nor was it anyone else's. Beth was the one who expected so much out of others; from people she barely knew. Regardless, this would probably set back everything if they couldn't find her by the time they were supposed to go. After all, she was the one taking care of the ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 am

Wow haha xD well I've been at the hospital with a strained ligament or something in my thumb through boxing :/ God, hobbies can be painful xD))

Eve looked up to him, smiling when he jogged over to talk, though it quickly fell when he asked for Beth. She looked down, shaking her head. "No, no.. I don't know where she is." Eve said softly. Painfully softly. She nodded when he went on, her response being a small shrug, ruffling Calvins hair. "Excuse me." Eve mumbled, continuing her walk with her little brother. Eve knew Beth was needed for the ammo, and she didn't mean to be so rude, she was just upset. Though what would she know. Eve hadnt ever been in a relationship, or anything close.

Eve held Calvins hand, doing the difficult task of finding Sorbonne who had an equal knowledge of ammo, however she realised they must be sleeping. "Okay.. It can't be that hard.." Eve mumbled, walking with Calvin, soon finding the armoury, looking at all the different weapons they had. "Remember Cal. Don't touch anything." She said softly, the young boy nodding. Eve looked through the different draws, though she had no idea what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 am

(OMG, what?! That's horrible! >,> How exactly did you do that?? Buy yeah, they can be. I have broken a many a bones with mine, not to mention my shoulder is still out. Razz)

Stephen noticed the slight disappointment when he spoke of Beth. What was that all about? He'd never seen her jealous before... but he was pretty sure that's what it was, just by the way she spoke. I mean, it wasn't as if he'd been in a ton of relationships, because he hadn't; he'd been married, and dated a few girls in his younger years, and many of them often portrayed signs of jealousy if he was with someone else. But why exactly would Eve be jealous of Beth?

This just don't make sense, he thought, running a hand threw his dark hair. However, by the time he snapped back to reality she was gone. "Fuck.." He whispered, turning before he walked away to look for Beth some more.

Later in the day, he finally found her, sitting on the floor in the showers, just letting the water run. She had never felt so hurt and alone in her life, well, unless you counted when the 'thing' first started. She'd lost her brother, and mother at the beginning... and now it seemed like the man she'd fallen for looked at her like nothing more than a daughter. Could it get much worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:28 am

I did a left hook and totally failed xD wow that's godda hurt!))

Eve soon gave up on the weapons, she had no idea what she was doing. "Come." Calvin told her, pulling he along the lengthy walk to the play room. "There library." He pointed to the room.
"Oh, you want me to read to you?" Eve asked, Calvin nodding. "Okay, bud." She smiled, needing a good distraction. "How about.. We're going on a bear hunt?" Eve asked, Calvin nodding enthusiastically, sitting on a comfortable looking chair with him.

Eve opened the book, beginning to read. "We're going on a bear hunt. We're going on a beat hunt! We're going to catch a big one! We're not scared!" She read enthusiastically, Calvin listening as he looked at the pictures. "Look, there's grass! Long, wavy grass! We can't go over it. We can't go under it. We have to go through it!" Eve said, turning the page. "Can you to the sounds?" Eve asked, Calvin grinning as he did. Eve forgot how much fun they had when they spent time together. In some ways, she was like his mother.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 am

(I can't punch period... like, seriously. I hit like a girl, which luckily I do have an excuse! Haha, I tried to punch one of my friends, playfully, and the guy I had a crush on kept picking on me about my hit... then he decided to ask if he could punch me in the boob. ;-; lmao weird much?)

As Stephen picked her up, the water poured down her back and onto his shirt. He walked her down to her room, then helped her get changed into something more warm and comfortable. He'd pretty much decided she wouldn't be going anywhere tonight. Not with how she was acting, hell, she'd probably put herself in harms way like she used to, or worse, throw herself in front of a moving bullet.

"Hey," He whispered, tucking her dirty blonde hair behind her ears, "You should really get some rest, I don't want you hurt tonight... so... I'm going to let you stay while we go." And with that, he tucked her into the bed and pulled the covers over her shoulders. "So, sleep." He murmured, turning and walking away right after that. Though, he was going to catch up to eve and Calvin before they got too far, hopefully that is.

He walked into the library, and smiled at the sight. "Hey, what are y'all doing?" He asked as he made his way to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:09 am

Haha xD totally 100% notmal.. o.o xD))

Eve and Calvin were laughing about something the young boy had said about Eve, and how the people the story were lucky that she wasn't helping them find the bears. When their laughter subsided, Eve continued to read. "We're going on a bear hunt. We're going on a bear hunt. We're gonna catch a big one! We're not scared! Look, there's a forest! A dark, scary forest. We can't go over it, we can't go under it. We have to go through it!" Eve said, Calvin participating by doing the sounds.

Eve looked up when she saw Stephen, smiling a little. "Oh just reading. We couldn't sleep so we decided to explore." She nodded lightly, Calvin grinned.
"We're going on a bear hunt!" He said excitedly, pointing to the book, eve chuckling softly.
"That's right, Cal." She said softly, turning the page, then looking up to astephen. "Do you wanna join in?" She asked. "I understand if you're busy." She shrugged lightly, not letting the whole situation get in the way of her an Stephen. They could at lead be friends. That was always an option.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 pm

That's my school about 24/7. XD I love it though.)

Stephen couldn't help but pass along a small smile when he heard them, and it made him wonder; would his wife have done the same thing with their child? Would she have been as enthusiastic about it? Probably not. She was kind of bland and straight to the point, though it wasn't always a bad thing. That was exactly how Andrea was, too.

He walked closer and knelt down by the chair, staring at the book with his soft, loving hazel eyes. Though once she said she was reading, he didn't want to interfere. Listening was fine by him, after all, and he had started to enjoy how excited each of them got while reading the story. "Can I just listen? I want to know how the story ends, too." He smiled, looking over the pictures quickly. "It's good you're doing this with him. Not many moms would. It bores them. I guess, though I find reading is quite comforting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Eve smiled lightly, nodding. "Of course." She smiled, not minding if he listened at all. "We used to do it all the time, but now it's a little difficult." She said softly, Calvin telling her to read on. "We’re going on a bear hunt. We’re going to catch a big one. What a beautiful day! We’re not scared." She began. "Uh-uh! Mud. Thick oozy mud. We can’t go over it. We can’t go under it. We have to go through it!" Eve read, Calvin shyly doing the sounds. Eve was on the last page. "We’re going on a bear hunt. We’re going to catch a big one. What a beautiful day! We’re not scared." She began. "Uh-uh a cave. A narrow gloomy cave. We can't go under it. We can't go over it. We have to go through it!" Eve read, smiling as Calvin did the sounds a little less shyly.

"What's that? One shiny nose. Two furry ears. Two big goggly eyes.." Eve read, adding a little suspense. "It's a bear!" They called in union, Calvin going all the sounds as the characters ran back home. "Get to our front door. Open the door. Up the stairs. Oh no! We forgot to shut the door. Back downstairs. Shut the door. Back upstairs. Into the bedroom. Into bed. Under the covers." Eve read quickly, looking to the last bit of text. "We're not going on a bear hunt again!" She finished, closing the book. "I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today. Don't hunt bears." She gently poked Calvin in the stomach which made him giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

As Eve read, he felt his heart melting like butter in her hands. God, it was something that hadn't happened to him in so long, and now, it was a full-force feeling. Maybe letting her in the camp wasn't a bad thing after all; maybe he had found his Juliet. Without the killing and dying next to... That is. Or, however the story goes. It was all a slight blur to him, now a days. What? He'd only read the play once in high school, and didn't pay attention to a line he'd read.

"Yeah," he chuckled, shaking his head slightly at the ending of the book. "You know, I've never been bear hunting... Though I've wanted to. And now, all of a sudden... I'm scared. Maybe we should go and hide from it? Just incase?" He teased, ruffling up Calvin's hair gently. "Lovely story and all... But next time, if you want something more... Peaceful, look on the kids tables. They take a book and never put it back, so we have all learned to look there." He smiled, resting his hand on the too of Eve's head. "Well... Calvin, are you going to be the brave little boy who stays and watches our home? Who keeps all of the bag guys away?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Eve smiled lightly, chuckling at what he was saying. "This is a kids book." She smiled, laughing at his thought on bear hunting. "That's a good decision." She nodded her approval. Bears were her favourite animal in the world, they kind of represented her in a way. Seen as cute and cuddly, but could be fierce when provoked. Calvin nodded under his hand.
"Yep!" He grinned. "I save from bear, and.. Bird and.." Calvin said, trying to think of something else, but couldn't. "That it." He said, but still proud he was seen as brave.

Eve chuckled softly. The one thing Calvin loved to be called was brave, and she didn't know how Stephen seemed to know, but she knew Calvin would be well behaved and helpful for the rest of the day, knowing he was a brave boy and could help anyone he wanted to. "You wanna find another book?" She asked, giving him the book. "Go to where Stephen told us." She said softly, but Calvin first put the book on the shelf that he could reach, then go to the table and look at the books. Mainly the ones that had the best pictures.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm

(Today was so freaking busy. ;-; I had to go to the water park I work at to check on some things, then by the time I got home my dad was here.... Wanting me to go and pick everyone of our 200 blueberries bushes. And after that? Made me go clean the field. I couldn't get on my phone long enough to reply.... Cause he would always catch me and snap. XD)

Stephen smiled softly when the little boy ran over to grab another book. However, time was getting slim. Sitting here with them was more than nice, more than peaceful and perfect, but he knew this time as running out quickly. Maybe when they got back from tonight, they could talk more and spend more time together. Because he did, in fact, enjoy it.

"Well," he sighed, running a hand threw his short hair, "I need to go and check on Beth, to make sure she's not trying to drown herself again." He leaned down, and kissed Eve on the cheek, then turned to walk towards the door. His hope? He left her wanting a lot more.

Smooth, real smooth, ass wipe.

He felt slightly accomplished in himself, actually. Wouldn't you? He had a little crush on the girl after all, what else was he supposed to do. He just thought it'd be nice to let her know he had a heart. If that's what you called that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Wow! I guess today was a little busy for me too. I had two 2 hour exams Dx))

Eve's heart sank when he said he was going to find Beth, although she grinned with a bright blush when he kissed her cheek. She let out a light sigh, sitting back. Unable to stop smiling. The thought of taking it differently than how it was meant didn't cross Eve's mind as she began to daydream, letting out a small giggle. She bit her bottom lip though, when Calvin came over with a new book. He would wonder why she was so happy. Eve knew now she would instantly blush when she met saw Stephen.

"Read this one?" He asked, handing her the book. Eve nodded with a smile.
"Sure, bud." She nodded, helping Calvin climb onto her lap, his head resting on her chest. (I may get this one wrong like last time, haha xD) "In the dark dark forest, there was a dark dark house. In the dark dark house, there were some dark dark stairs. Up the dark dark stairs was a dark dark room. In the dark dark room, there was a dark dark box. In the dark dark box there was.. A ghost!" Eve said, but Calvin was asleep on her chest. Eve smiled, putting the book down and carried him up to their cell/room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:04 pm

that doesn't sound like much fun either. XD how did the exams go? I am so happy to be out for summer! Muahaha. Next year, though, I will be able to get my first tattoo. Hiding it from my teachers and principles, that'll be the fun part. XD)

Beth was still wrapped up in a ball by the time Stephen had gotten there. He knew she had suddenly started to slip back into her deep depression once more, which he didn't want... But it wasn't something he could fix. If she wanted someone to love her, it couldn't be him. He thought of her like a child, like his daughter or something... It would be too wrong to even think about. Which was why he'd pushed her away so fast before. However, he couldn't have just left her alone. That would have been too hard, though instead he would just pretend their little kiss never happened.

"You awake?" He asked, lowering himself down beside her. He gently stroked her cheek, only to find her temperature was way higher than it had been before. Like, burning to the touch.
"Mmhm..." She croaked, though despite how hard she tried to push him away, she was far to weak.
This worried Stephen. You had to take any amount of illness seriously these days, because one moment they're coughing and the next they're dead. There was a very, very slim supply of medicines left in this world. Which was usually the cause of some others deaths. The lack of supplies. "Maybe we should get you to your fathers," he whispered, standing up to get her out of the bed. She proved to be too weak to walk, though. Just stumbled to the ground. Though now, he was sure. He lifted her into his arms and nearly ran down the ward to find Hershel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next