Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:57 pm

(What do you think you have??)

Amber sighed as she sat up, covering her stomach with her hand. "Can we stop?" She asked, giving her puppy-dog-eye look to Stephen.  "I really have to pee... And I just had a baby... And I can't hold it too long. Okay? Please, Stephen?" 

Stephen sighed softly as he stared straight ahead. It felt like these two hours wouldn't go by fast enough at first... Then he heard Amber. He glanced around to see a few walkers here and there, so he couldn't stop. He knew that. She knew that... But she still had to pee, didn't she? "Can't you hold it until we get there?" He asked, giving her a sympathetic look through the mirror. 
"I. Can't." Amber said, batting her eye lashes. "I've held it for, like... Thirty minutes now, and my blatter feels like it's about to explode." 
"Twenty more minutes?"
"Stephen!" 
"Come on... Here? You've got to be kidding me..." He rubbed his forehead. "You can't get out here, Amber. Look around," he slowed down the hummer so she could see. "I will not put our people in risk so you can pee."
"Asshole." Amber said under her breath, leaning back into the seat. 
"Call me what you like," Stephen grumbled. "Just hold it for a few more minutes..."

Both of them went quiet as they looked to their significant others. Stephen to Eve, and Amber to Alvin. Neither knew what to do with the other. Stephen felt as if he had to babysit Amber every step of the way—he thought Alvin would have been taking care of her by now. Or, well, trying. He'd taken over helping Eve with whatever she needed, now it was someone else's turn to take care of Amber and his child. Though, the last thing hurt. That was his baby rather they liked it or not... And he wouldn't ever get to call her his, would he?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:19 pm

(I think it's just the flu, but it makes you feel so shitty -.-)

Eve sighed when the silence was disturbed. "You shoulda gone before we left, when there weren't walkers around. It wasn't that long ago." She murmured, glancing out of the window, taking to counting the walkers to see if there were more or less than the last time she counted. Eve rubbed her forehead as the bickering continued, and it was really beginning to annoy her. Decided she'd gotten involved the most she could, the redhead turned onto her side, facing the car door as she tried to get to sleep, which would literally be mission impossible right now.

Alvin was asleep throughout their argument, adjusting slightly every now and then but otherwise remained how he was. Even little Darcy was out of it, exhausted from just worrying so much. A child shouldn't have to go through the process of questioning they're always safe or not. It was a horrible way to live, and no one could correct it until they were safe again.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:52 pm

I'll reply after school!! Sorry Sad )
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:26 am

(*puts on a mask and a bubble suit then hugs* just the flu?! That's like the biggest understatement of the year XD I hope you get better soon though!! That has to suck. Sad ) 

Amber sighed as she laid back. "Okay, go ahead." She growled. though, instead of dragging things out, she just laid back down and held her baby girl. She knew arguing would be a waste of time-- after all, most of the time the only one to back her up was herself. Alvin and Stephen took Eve's side. she felt like all she did was hold the group back from achieving what they really wanted.  

Stephen just shook his head.  "I'll drop you off somewhere safer... Not here though." He said, quietly as he pressed down a bit harder on the accelerator. Soon enough, they finally arrived at the safe house.  He got out soon after he parked, glancing around to see if there were any walkers. Luckily, it looked like they were totally abandoned here. The house was rather large, maybe two or three stories on top of the ground, then heaven knows how much was under ground.  "Welcome to the base of Alabama." He nodded. "I worked here before it was abandoned before the apocalypse. They didn't think they'd have a use for it, so it kind of became one of these facilities that the government let go of and forgot about. All but me..  this should be the safest home we'll get.. Plus, it's got s lot of amenities that we didn't have before... In example, he whispered as he pulled out something form the hummers glove compartment. An ID card. "This, you can't get in unless you have one of these.." He walked up to the large, steel doors. There was a place to the left that you could scan your card-- lucky, it was still litten up. Then the door opened and they were allowed into the lavish, protected, home. "There's running water, electricity, and best of all, levels for each family as long as theirs not more than five... Three under ground and two above. Take your choice."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 am

(Well.. I've finished my exams if that still matters..)

Eve remained with her eyes firmly shut, and eventually found sleep once the noise in the car died down. Giving a gentle sigh of somewhat relief while she settled, the redhead relaxed and enjoyed what would have been her first nightmareless sleep in a long time. Eve now had a lot to worry about, what with them being out on the road, with two children and all. She knew their supplies would only go so far. Eve just wished this house that Stephen knew of would be useful to them.

Alvin eventually woke, though his tired chocolate brown eyes remained closed as Darcy continued to hang onto him for both protection and extra warmth. He adjusted his position very slightly before slowly opening his eyes, to find the back of the front drivers seat. Eventually closing his eyes once more, Alvin cherished the moments he had to relax, since previously he had been on a non-stop schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: