Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Haha, I think they went ok, thanks! Very Happy it was 2 hour English and 2 hour maths Dx But I finished early so I hope that's a good thing xD it just meant I had to sit in the exam hall in silence until the time was up. But on the plus side, I managed to get the hunger games books but Im missing catching fire Dx))

Eve carried Calvin up to their room, which seemed like miles as she had to walk up the stairs whilst carrying him. Once she had gotten up the stairs, she made steady progress with getting to their cell, laying Calvin down and tucking him in. "Sweet dreams, Cal." She whispered, kissing his forehead before climbing up to her own bunk, laying down with a sigh. So glad she could relax.

Eve closed her eyes, peaking them open when she heard the thundering of footsteps She closed them again when they got further away. Eve settled into a peaceful dream, though woke a few times out of habit. She always learned down to check in Calvin, and he was still asleep every time she did, but always in a different sleeping position which made her smile a little bit. He was never a still sleeper.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Ah aha, I always finish exams early. Well... Most of the time. -giggles- I had one algebra test last a week... Lmao because the whole class forgot everything we had done. Though when we looked at the quizzes we took on the material, it was all 100. Seriously. The whole freaking class made 100s... Then suddenly it was all gone. Lmao ))

Luckily Stephen had caught Hershel after his relaxing nap. Unlucky for him, he still was freaking out about Beth. What if she didn't make it? What if this was contagious? Needless to say, depending on what she had, the whole place would be on lockdown. As previously said; once someone was sick, they could die in an instance. And when that happened, the next thing was; they'd come back as a walker. Walkers eat humans. This was a tight facility with hundreds of people... The end result wouldn't be good.

Once he left Beth with Hershel Stephen decided he needed to go and rest up a bit more for their "fight". However, when he fell asleep he began to dream a horrible dream, one where the camp was over ran by walkers. They were killing everyone, and he was powerless to stop it. He jolted up, hand pressed to His heart, gasping for air and trying to snap back into reality.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Wow! Haha xD a ghost stole them *true story*))

Eve smiled at Calvin before laying back down, closing her eyes tiredly. They felt sore and heavy, so she decided to get some sleep. Eve let out a sigh as she felt back into a slumber, yawning tiredly she closed her eyes, actually dreaming about Stephen, causing her to smile tiredly. She took a breath as she turned over, letting it out when she relaxed again.

Eve woke up a little later, to see Calvin laying with her. He had probably gotten a little scared on his own, but it was turning into a habit. "You godda stop getting into my bed, Cal." Eve said as she stretched, resting her head tiredly on the pillow. "You wont wanna sleep on your own again." She said softly, but the boy just pouted, closing his eyes. "You don't have to be worried. Ill always be there with you, even if you can't see me." She said softly, meaning both in life and death.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:37 am

Must be. Haha my teacher was mad though, like she was saying; "Guys. This isn't funny. You ALL know this. I mean, it's like you were brain washed!" XD)

Stephen sighed, lowering himself back onto the bed. He felt his chest tighten from the fear he'd just experienced. Though, soon it faded and everything was back to normal; the new kind of normal that is. Life had to go on either way, and one silly little dream wasn't going to stop anything.

Though, now it was sunset. About time to go, he thought. Rubbing the back of his neck softly, trying to justify what they were going to do. Deep down; he couldn't think of anything to justify any of this. Like, it was all insanely planed out and all, but still, why couldn't they just leave? It would be easier.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:31 am

As the time came, Eve walked Calvin to where the other kids were. She convinced him to introduce himself and play with them so he could have friends. Once it was done, Eve let them play, standing at the door, watching him quietly. In case she didn't come back, she ran to him, wrapping her arms around his small body, she kissing the top of his head. "I'll see you soon, Calvin." She said softly, before giving him one last squeeze as she got up, walking away. Calvin looked afte her. She never said his full name when talking to him.

Eve sighed quietly as she walked, looking for someone else. "We can do this.. It's a good cause." She told herself. "So many people could benefit from living here, instead of outside." Eve murmured, reminding herself just why they were doing this. "And Cal. I promised mom I'd take care of him." She reminded herself, sighing softly as she continued to look.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:39 pm

As Stephen changed into some newer blue jeans and a dark t-shirt, he couldn't help but feel nervous and almost scared. I mean, everyone here was risking their life... Why? Because some girl, some amazing girl, said something and stood up for what she believed in. Regardless of the fact she knew them or not. Hell, they could have been murders and rapists for all they knew. Yet, she trusted them all. That showed some kind of character.

As he walked down the hall, he spotted Eve. "Hey," he called, jogging to catch up with her. "How ya feeling? Ready for tonight?" He asked, wrapping a single arm around her shoulders to give her some kind of comfort. "We will come back. I swear... Just follow behind and you won't be hurt. Promise."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Eve was absolutely terrified, but luckily for her, he had schooled her face into remaining indifferent, and with that, other fake emotions. She looked back to Stephen when he jogged over, stopping so he could catch up. At this point, her smile was definitely real. "Hi, and Im feeling okay, but that's probably because I think we'll come out unscathed." She told him. "You?" She asked, looking up to him. Eve smiled when he wrapped his arm around her. It was probably easy for him because of her height.

"Okay." Eve smiled, glad someone wanted her to be safe. "Can you promise me something? That you won't hate me if anything happens?" Eve asked softly. "You're the last person I want to hate me." She said, looking up at him with big, blue, hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:48 am

Stephen chuckled softly as she spoke. She was so positive, that was a pretty nice quality in anyone. However, he couldn't help but feel a little saddened by that. Without a scratch... That was something that had him stop and think. How could he promise her that? I mean; he knew they wouldn't come out unscrached. That wasn't possible...

"You seem so confident..." He smiled, letting his arm slide down to her waist. "You know, I've been thinking about it, and what if we don't make it? Will there be something you regretted not doing?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 am

Eve smiled when he chuckled. she liked the sound. Deep down she knew someone would get hurt. In one way or another. However Eve never allowed herself to think that way. She believed in fate, and if you're positive, then something good would come of it. Eve smiled when he said she was so positive. "I try." She laughed softly.

She smiled to herself when he wrapped his arm around her waist, she thought forma second at his question. "I don't know." Eve lied, she had thought of it, but the answer was kind of embarrassing. Well, for her it was. A tiny hint of pink was on her cheeks as she looked from his eyes to where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Stephen hated the thoughts that first came to his mind, but soon, they settled in. Everything seemed like a yes, go, don't slow down just now type of move. However, he would admit that he'd regret it if he didn't kiss her tonight. God only knew if he'd ever get another chance. After all, one of them could be dead come morning.

As he looked around, there was no one in sight. Stephen took her hand, and pulled her close against his body, where he finally kissed her. Really kissed her. He let his hand brush across her cheek, then into her long, red hair. He finally pulled away with a deep sigh, "I... I am sorry. That was stupid... But I couldn't leave without kissing you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Eve closed her eyes when their lips collided, her hands soon found his shoulders as she began to kiss back, letting out a small sigh of her own when he pulled back, her blue eyes blinking open. She watched him as he spoke, shaking her head lightly. "Don't be sorry." Eve more of whispered as she pulled him into another kiss, her eyes closing instantly. Eve was shocked and surprised, but it was a nice surprise. Her first kiss during the Apocalypse. How romantic.

It felt like she was going to explode. Her stomach was excitedly spinning and her legs felt weak. However, she was glad she finally got to do the one thing she wanted to do before leaving. At that moment, she wasn't thinking about anything, or anyone else except herself and Stephen. A smile twitched at her lips as she kissed him, loving his soft lips. Her crush on him was pointless now, she just wanted to stay like that forever. Not moving, just him and her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Stephen smiled softly. He was more than happy with what he'd done now, and to be frank, she tasted just as good as she looked. He wrapped his arms around her waist, just to hold her close while he continued to think. "I know this might sound stupid, but I have never felt so drawn to someone in my life. Not even my wife... But you, you make me feel complete..." He whispered, gently caressing her cheek once more, "I guess I never believe much in love at first sight until I met you."

Any other man would have taken this opportunity and ran with it, pushing her against the wall to have his way with. There would be no stopping him, only, he wasn't that kind of guy. He'd never touch a girl in that way unless they wanted to be touched like that. He wasn't one to make up someone else's mind for them, either. Though, he though, maybe when they got back the next morning... Or afternoon. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Eve smiled when he did, wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. She smiled as she listened to him. What he said shocked her. Really shocked her. Not once in her life did she feel special in any way. And he did just that. Made her feel special. Eve liked up to him, her starry blue eyes holding a light only for him. "I feel the same way," She admitted. Though she never had a wife. That was for sure. Eve hasn't had anyone.

She went back to resting her head against his chest, closing her eyes at his heartbeat. She would be heartbroken if he died, or if she did. She wanted so much to be in his arms whenever she wanted to be. That had been her wish ever since she discovered her crush on Stephen. Eve wanted to ask about Beth, but she didn't want to ruin this moment with difficult questions. She just wanted to enjoy this moment before they had to look death in the eye and fight for their home.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 am

Stephen slowly let his arms fall, though not completely, they were still wrapped around her waist. "Anything else you'd regret not doing?" He teased, kissing her temple with a small chuckle. He wanted to test her once more, to see how far he could get, so to speak. I mean, he wouldn't be upset if she didn't want him like that... but he did like to kind of push his limits.

"How many people have you been with?" He asked, just out of curiosity. He didn't mean it in a way as, how many people had she slept with... he just meant how many people she'd dated and all. You know, just a normal-ish question. And that was all that he had meant by it, hopefully... he didn't come off weird. "Well, I guess my wife was the only person I've really ever dated." He whispered, "She was a wonderful girl, but couldn't survive in this new world... it was too much for her to handle-- plus the whole being pregnant thing didn't help her cope, either."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:04 am

Eve watched him, smiling lightly once he asked another question, her smile falling a little. "I don't know. I-I..." Eve stuttered, lying through her teeth, a bright blush on her cheeks as she listened to his next question. "None.. Actually.. I.. I've been with no one." Eve said softly, looking down as though it was something to be ashamed of. 19 years old and she'd been single all her life. She swallowed hard, keeping her eyes on the ground.

Eve rubbed her arms nervously, looking up to him. She felt a little awkward she had just confessed what she had to him. He could pretty much get a lot of information just from that. "Maybe I should go sort out the ammo.. Someone has to.." She said quietly, looking for an excuse to leave the situation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 am

(Sims has taken over my life. ;-; most addicting game ever...)

Stephen smirked softly, before finally letting her go. He was agreeing with her the best way he knew to, but also at the same time he didn't want her to go looking for ammo. Not alone. He took her hand and slowly lead her down the hallway, past all the cells, then finally, he lead her outside. "I'll go with you," He said, just as they reached a silver volosotur. "I can't let Beth go, not since she's so sick... but me and you, we can go and try to find somewhere. The only bad thing is that Beth had an untouched armory in mind... I don't know of any."

Every single store there had been ransacked before the apocalypse broke out, or so he thought. There were very few little shops untouched, though those were the ones who had nothing much to offer. "I guess we'll have to hunt for something. Maybe even drive a few miles out of town, if your alright with that."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

Omg me too! I've been on sims 3 pets like all day xD ))

Eve looked up to him when he took her hand, nodding lightly at his offer. "Okay, if you're sure." She said softly, nodding, her bluish eyes watching him as he lead her outside, her eyes soon moving to the ground. "I'm sure we can find something." Eve nodded, her eyes in a squint at the intensity of the sun. She glance up to Stephen, nodding. "Okay, that doesn't sound like a problem." She said softly.

Eve knew Stephen would protect her. She really could trust him with her life, which she liked the thought of. She knew that she could prove worthy of his trust if the time came where she could save him like he saved her, then she wouldn't have to owe him. A life for a life, as they say.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 am

(I love Sims 3!!!! I want to get the pets version so bad! I have been messing around with it for over 3 weeks.. I think I've spent over 140 hours on it just in that time. ;-; Plus, I use the cheats for it too! xD My Sims are rich. lol!)

Stephen got into the car, then pushed open the door on her side. "Get on in," He flashed his sweet little smile, then offered a hand just in case she needed any help. "This is my favorite car... it's got enough speed, and can go long distances. Only problem, if we run into any walkers... we're screwed." He just whispered the last part, not seeing how it was as necessary at this point.

He turned the key over, just to hear the rumble of the small, three door SUV. As they left the property, he glanced over his shoulder once more to see the gates closing one last time. "So, you grow up here?" He asked, "Do you know of anywhere we can try?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 am

Wow haha xD I prefer the challenge xD it's funny to see them shout at objects that are in the way xD))

Eve smiled lightly, rolling her eyes. "Oh come on. I'm not that small." She said, referring to needing help into the vehicle. Her eyes widened when he spoke about the walkers. Now she was terrified. "No-.. No, we'll be fine." Eve told him. Positive. Think positive. She bit her lip, accepting his help into the truck. She was too small. Eve let down her orange hair, running her soft fingers through it, hating how it had settled into the natural curly ringlets.

Looking over to Stephen she shook her head. "Uh huh." She said. "I lived out in the country most of my life. Only moved to these parts recently." Eve told him, rubbin her forehead as she looked out of the window. "Although.. My old camp had raided an ammo store a few weeks back. I doubt they've used it.." Eve told him, looking to Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:27 pm

That's how I was... But I like to build and stuff. That is my favorite part of the game. <3 though I'm no good with the whole layout thing... It always ends up a bit messed up. Lol)

He forced a small smile, then nodded along with every word she said. He understood, as he wasn't born, and didn't grow up their either. He had grown up just outside of Atlanta with his family in an apartment- of all things. No doubt, before the apocalypse, he was a total city kid. Never been in the woods, never worked on a farm, never pricked his finger on a rose bush. Nothing.

"Do you know where it would be?" Stephen asked as he began to drive the car towards town. Once there, and only after she had explained exactly where they needed to go, he pulled over and stopped the car. Leaving the keys in the ignition, but took the thing that locked it out and put it in his pocket. No one was taking the car while he was on duty. "Ok," he whispered, looking in at the abandoned, broken into building. "So, you follow me, and make sure your gun is cocked and loaded."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Haha xD I can't wait to go on it today. My sim is pregnant! Yay))

Eve nodded lightly. "Yeah, it's the old warehouse that looks like an apartment block." She told him. "You can't miss it." She smiled, sitting back in the passenger seat. Eve yawned lightly, groaning when she realised just how sore her throat was. It was probably because she hasn't had a drink in a while. Eve clipped on her seat belt as he drove.

She really didn't want to see her old camp mates again, but they were probably out, or dead. Eve forgot to mention she was the only one to contribute food to the camp, in return for safety. She had put up with their perverted ways, until the focus on her moved to her brother. Then she knew she had to get out. Eve got a shudder when she thought about it, snapping into reality, nodding to Stephen. "I'd do anything to shoot the bastards." She growled, but she knew ammo was precious nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

(Mine isn't... Yet. Wink lol I just restated the game. Again. Smile now I just feel the need to buy more land so I can build and build... Until finally; I've got a town of sims.)

Stephen nodded, he could understand. He'd seen a bit of it before he had gotten here; in the safety of the prison walls. "The bad thing is, this man whom is trying to take over my camp, he's probably one of the worst, and cruelest human beings I've ever met. He tried to kill Glynn and one of our top "searchers", Mashone." He whispered, taking in a deep breath as he stepped over the broken glass that stood in the way of the entrance.

He had been such a quiet man around everyone else, but now he couldn't help it, he felt the need to speak. To be heard. And around her, it was easy. "I wish we would have gotten to you two before all of that happened with the perverts," he whispered, "though if it were up to me, I'd like to watch them bleed out. Or, better yet, take a knife and slice their calves in half. The pain alone would kill them, but it would take a while."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Haha xD that sounds like too much work xD inmightnjustnget the old ps2 out and play sims 2 or sims lol xD))

Eve nodded softly. "Hopefully he'll be dead by morning and we won't have to worry about him again." She said, looking up to him. She knew he was worried, she really did. Eve found it increasingly hard to be positive around negative people, and despite how much she liked him, she would snap. Not today, not tomorrow. But eventually. Eve sighed, looking up to the building. "There's a vent system." She finally broke the silence. "It leads through the whole building. I can lead you through it to the armoury." Eve said. "It's better than going in all guns blazing." She told him.

Eve looked up to him when he next spoke. "That's sweet, but unfortunately, the past is the past, and there's nothing that can be done." She shrugged. "I mean, if it weren't for a walker, I would have been raped by one of the men." Eve said, walking around the back told the building to the vents. "The thing tore him to shreds." Eve smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm

My PS2 doesn't even work anymore! -sighs- lol, I got that thing in like 05/06.... Lol it has a reason not to work. Hah! Though I do have sims pets on my Wii! It's somewhere... Just no idea where!)

His face tightened. He felt almost livid hearing someone almost raped her. Who the hell did those men think they were praying on innocent women?! He shook his head and let his gaze fall. "Well, I suppose the walker had good taste in grabbing him. That's one walker I might consider just trying to shake his hand. Or her.., I'm not picky. Though, I'm glad you got out alright... I don't know where I would be if you hadn't of."

Stephen shrugged softly once he decided the place was clear. "Grab a bag, he murmured, "just start placing the bullets in them. We need a few different kinds, tons for 9mils, and just... Anything else you can find, love." He started raving the cabinets, throwing every thing he could find into the bag. Until he spotted something, something of use. "Didn't we need a hand grenade?" He flashed a small smile as he picked the green "ball-shaped" thing up and tossed it to her. It wasn't ready to work, not without the (I don't know what half this stuff is called!) "thing" being pulled out. "Darrel would get a kick out of this."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Haha lol xD))

Eve looked back to him, feeling his anger. She smiled a little when he spoke about the walker. "It was a woman." Eve said softly. She looked back to the building. "I think she had a moment of being human." Eve said quietly. What she wasn't telling him, was that she was almost certain the walker was her mother. Eve went through the vents, dropping into the room, smiling when she saw all the Annie and gun in crates.

Eve made quick work of taking the guns and ammo, catching the grenade. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? We could have been blown to pieces!" Eve breathed, setting the grenade in her bag, putting more guns and bullets in there. She found some throwing knives, keeping them for herself. "Do we need anything else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: