Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:46 am

Six months would speed by a lot faster than he thought. Faster than she thought, as well. I mean, maybe he was really excited about it, but Alex, she was nothing but nervous. Having a baby around the house would be a lot of work. For both of them. Nights would be hard for a while, if the baby cried a lot. Which knowing her luck, it would. "Are you sure we are ready for a baby? Cause... I'm not so sure I am. What if we get overwhelmed with it?" She asked softly, looking up to see him.

James shrugged his shoulders at her replies, though laughed when she suggested a firemen. Him? A firemen? No. He would be... Well, ok, it wasn't such a bad idea. "Really? Me? A fireman? I mean it could be cool... But it's a dangerous job. I guess I could try it..." He actually was getting a little excited about it, too. Well, of course, wouldn't anyone? Getting a job was always exciting. Rather you kept it or not, that was the hard part. "Oh? And why are you just a little boring human?" He asked, raising a brow slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 am

Zach watched her softly. He honestly thought it was ambit late to be having doubts. "We'll have each other, baby. Plus, my sister has 3 kids so I can just call her and she can give us advice, or even come over to help is out. And I'm sure Karla would be happy to as well." Zach smiled softly. "We won't be totally on our own baby. Ill take most of the nights if he or she wakes up." Zach said softly, running his thumb over her fingers.

Karla smiled lightly. "You'd be even more sexy. If that's even possible." She smiled lightly, poking where his abs would be. She turned on the car, able to drive to the house, having the route planted in her head. She grinned as he began to get excited. "It might be dangerous, but that's why you train and wear the equipment and just act within reason." She smiled softly, resting her hand on his arm, looking up to you. "I think you'd make a very good, very sexy fireman." She smiled. "And Zach never bit me, neither has any other vampire or anything." She shrugged, smiling at him. "Just a dumb mortal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:56 am

"You have a sister?" How come she didn't know this before? She had never heard Zach talk about her before. She'd never really seen pictures of him with any family. As far as she knew; they were all dead. Until now. Now she was being told that he had a sister... "Oh... I guess that could be a good idea. She could come over one day and maybe help us set up the nursery? Cause, I wanna get it done kinda soon. You know?"

"is bite you." James teased, rolling his eyes softly. "But, Anyways, let's get to that house. I want to see where my beautiful girlfriend and I will be living. That girlfriend being you... Of course." He said softly. Just clarifying it. Since, well, she always thought he was cheating on her or something. He felt like she didn't trust him sometimes, but he wouldn't blame her. He wouldn't trust him either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 am

Zach smiled, nodding softly. "Sure." He said softly. "That would be great, I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem." He smiled, relaxing in his chair. "I've been looking through some sites and they have really nice nursery furniture. Ill show you when you come home, then with all the tech I can show you how it would look and stuff." Zach smiled.

Karla chuckled softly. "I can only hope." She smirked, quirking an eyebrow, but she did trust him, when he was like this. Not when he was watching women undress, however that problem had gone and now she was just looking forward to their future together. Karla drove the car to a nice little house just outside of the town. It had a small front yard with a drive, but a large back yard. The house itself was three stories, downstairs was the living room and a bathroom as well as a closet. The middle floor was another living room, kitchen, another bathroom and two bedrooms. Up the second stairs were three bedrooms with their own toilets, and a balcony connected to one.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

"Really?" Well, she was kind of shocked. I mean, him? Looking for nursery furniture? It was actually cute to hear him say that. "By the way, can we do it kinda unisex? The decorations? I was thinking that we could just in case we have another baby one day... It can use that room until he or she is older." Alex said softly as she sat back up and rested her hands in her lap. "I'm getting a little more excited every time I think about it. I mean; I'm still nervous. But that's about it. One day well meet our baby boy -or girl- in this same hospital."

James smiled as he looked through the little house with Karla.  It was lovely. And he was kind of surprised they were getting such a nice house for so little. Or, he thought it was little. Honestly he had no idea how much Zach had loaned them. It could have been quite a bit... He wasn't going to think about they right now though. "I like it." He said, glancing around the room the two were in currently. "It's very nice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:21 am

"Yeah." Zach chuckled, he was surprised himself but he had found himself browsing through the furniture one day. He nodded lightly. "Yeah, sounds good! Though maybe we can change it like each time? If we do have future babies.. You know, so they had a particular style of room." Zach said softly. "Then they won't have to be the same." He smiled lightly. He couldn't wait, it was clear as he was happy near enough all the time now. "Me too. I just can't wait to hold him or her." Zach grinned.

Karla nodded, she liked the idea of having a big house. It also meant she could clean and it would be a bigger responsibility. "It comes furnished. The owners are moving overseas and can't afford to transport the furniture or pay for it to be fixed if its damaged." She said softly, glancing around. They had only made it to the second floor. "I like it too." She smiled. "I only wished I had brought you to look at it as well, but I wanted it to be a surprise." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:26 am

(I'm done with today. My mom just stood there and called me stupid. ;-; I mean, yeah I'm shy. I'm not going to answer your phone when some unknown number calls. Give me a brake, man.)

Alex shrugged her shoulders, "I like the ideas." And she did, but that would be a lot of money for something the children wouldn't even remember when they were grown up. "But Zach, if we keep one room as the nursery, we won't have to do that. Kids grow out of the nurseries so fast, I just though it would be much easier for us to do that. You know?" She smiled softly, then glanced around the room. "Now, can we please go home? I don't want to stay here. I have so much work to do for the new business and such."

"Trust me," James smiled as he continued to follow her wherever she went. "This is a huge surprise. You did an amazing job at picking it out, too. I mean, I wish I could have helped... But I can't ask for anything better. It'll be a great place to raise a family of our own one day. Don't you think?" He asked with a small smile. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a little red velvet box. "I'm not going to get on my knees, I'm just going to give it to you and hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:41 am

It's okay I don't like it either.))

Zach nodded softly, but he thought she had to stay until she was okay, but he could of just misunderstood. He did that a lot. "Okay baby lets get you home." He soothed. "Don't worry about that just yet, how about I run you a bubble bath with all those fancy bath salts you have?" He suggested. "You just needed to relax.. And I could give you a massage after? Or before?" He added. "You know I'm good with my hands." He winked with a chuckle.

Karla smiled. "Me too." She nodded, grinning when he spoke about having a family. "That sounds amazing." She sighed dreamily, glancing around, though she looked to him, tilting her head a little but her eyes fell on the velvet box. Karla genuinely looked surprised. She smiled brightly though, looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:40 pm

No, he didn't misunderstand. He understood perfectly. However, Alex didn't ever want to stay at that place. Why would she? She had always hated hospitals, and she was already here once a day. Another thing, she had a male nurse. That she hated. Though, the bubble bath and massage sounded absolutely amazing. "As long as you promise to use my favorite sent; the rose dead sea salt one... I think I have used just about all of it. If not.. I guess the lavender is a second favorite." She smirked, taking his hand to pull herself up. "You could take one with me... I mean, your skin could use it! I think, at least." She winked, slowly standing up with one hand on Zach's shoulder and the other on her own side. "I think the male nurse got a kick out of helping me undress earlier. So... Jay stopped him and helped me himself.. at least he's trustworthy."

James was slightly confused when she made no comment. I mean, he had expected her to say yes or no to his marriage proposal. He made a slightly smirk, to play it off as if he was alright, but honestly, he was a little upset that she'd just gone speechless. "I had expected you to give me some kind of answer, my love. I thought I was going to give you one hell of a proposal. But, I had decided that maybe it'd be better if I just gave it to you and all... But I guess, I should have done something different. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Zach nodded lightly. "I think I picked some up from the store, unless you used that too." He chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "I know baby, but I'm glad Jay was here when I wasn't. He's a good guy." Zach smiled, for once not feeling an ounce of jealousy. He trusted them both. But if broken, his trust would never be obtainable again. "Lets get you home, baby." Zach said softly. "You and little piglet in there." He said softly, his only fitting nickname. The baby was pink and bald right now.

Karla was in complete shock. Speechless. She looked up to him when he spoke. She hugged him tightly, probably squashing his had between their body's. "No, it's okay. I do want to marry you. I really, really do." She whispered, kissing his neck gently. It was the only part of him she could reach and she want finished hugging him yet. She had been expecting the whole traditional: Man gets on knee, says a small speech declaring his love for his significant other, and presents the ring. Though this was fine, Karla guessed. It would be nice to feel amazingly special like that, a nice memory to look back on, but this was okay. In the end, she was still getting married to the man loved. And knowin he'd chose her over any other girl made her feel even more special.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Alex hummed as she ran the thought through her head. "Hm, love, I don't think I have used it." She said, leaning gently into his side to support herself. As, she was still a bit weak to do it all on her own. Though, she was kind of surprised. He wasn't jealous? For the first time! Wow, that was a shock. A good one too. "Then why did you get so jealous when James was staring earlier?" She asked softly, looking up to him with a curious smile. "But alright, little piglet is wanting mommy to relax anyways, so let's go."

James had always wanted to marry her. But, the fact that everything he did was just... Ok. It bothered him. Wouldn't it you? He wanted to do everything for her but ended up only screwing up in the long run. What a waste of time this all was... And here, all he wanted, was to be different. Nice job, jerk off. He let out a deep sigh and let his arms wrap around her loosely. "I do love you. I'm sorry it couldn't have been better. Next time I propose, I will take it into more consideration." And with that, he let go and began to look around the house on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 am

Zach chuckled softly, watching her. "I was angry. He shouldn't be looking at you, he's with Karla. I was just concerned for my friend, that's all." Zach said softly, giving a soft smile. "Don't worry Piglet, Daddy'll make sure Mommy relaxes." Zach told her bump, grinning brightly.

Karla maybe wanted it to be a big deal, but who didn't? She wanted to be able to tell the story like it was the most romantic thing ever. But she was happy he did it his own way, but to her, it didn't seem like he made the effort, only just to buy the ring and bring it with him. But she still said yes. She couldn't help it if she wanted a little romance once in a blue moon. Karla watched him. "What do you mean "Next time"? I said yes didn't I?" She asked, looking down when he walked away. "Well done, Karla. Fucked everything up again." She muttered to herself, walking out to the car to wait for him there. She had already seen the houses interior so it was pointless going through it again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:12 am

Alex smiled as she walked with him and Jay outside and to the truck. "Daddy used to be good at getting mommy to do things." She teased, letting out a slight chuckle. "I'm just kidding, Zach. We both know I do anything with you willingly." Which, by now she couldn't help but smirk. He was the love of her life, and there was no doubt about it. "Somehow I don't find that hard to believe," Jay teased. "Remembering you in high school, you had every girl you wanted in bed whenever you wanted."

Next time, it meant next time. He felt bad that he couldn't make her happy no matter what he did. Yeah, he could have done it more romantically. But maybe all he wanted was to do it his way... With his ten thousand dollar ring. Huh. I guess nothing was enough anymore. He walked through the house one more time, this time though, he took his time. He just wanted to take in the beautiful furniture and all. Once done, he walked back go the car and got in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 am

Zach smiled to Alex, kissing the top of her head. He looked to Jay. "I believe I could have had. I only had two long-ish relationships in High School, but the day I met Alex, I knew she'd stolen my heart." He smiled down to his better half, kissing her cheek. "And we're gonna have a family, so I am the happiest man in the world, if I wasn't already." Zach grinned.

That was only what Karla expected, but who could blame her? Being raised with women who always had a story to tell, but maybe it was good to have a different story to everyone else. She had always liked being different Karla sat in the car with the stereo on, humming quietly to herself. She looked to James when he got in the car. "Do you like it?" She asked softly, attempting to give him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 am

Alex smirked softly, "as if he hasn't thought about it over and over again every time we have one of our little falling outs. But now, I somehow think that nothing could tear us apart... At least we both want Piglet. He's gonna be the one who keeps us together." she said, just before she opened her door and got in. Jay, he smiled softly seeing his best friend happy. It was nice you know? "Well, I'll meet you two back at your house. you keep her safe, you got it?" He said softly, then walked off to find his car that he'd came here in.

James just nodded with a small smile as she spoke. "I like it..." And he did, despite how quiet he had just gone. "when can we move in? Oh, and who's name is it in? Yours, mine, both of ours?" Which the last one was what he was hoping for. After all, who wouldn't? That way they couldn't just kick each other out for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:50 am

Zach smiled brightly, resting his hand on her stomach. "I really can't wait." He smiled, kissing her on the lips. "Now lets her you home, so I can give you that massage and bubble bath I promised you." Zach grinned, guiding her to the car. He smiled to Jay with a mock salute. "Yes sir." He chuckled, kissing the top of Alex's head. "I love you so, so, so much baby." He grinned.

Karla smiled brightly, really glad he liked it. "We'll I put in an offer earlier and the guy accepted. We can move in any time." She told him with a grin. "Oh, and both of our names obviously, I mean, we're both gonna live here after all." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:09 am

Oh it sounded so amazing to be home right now, in that warm water with his arms wrapped around her, hopefully. "I have been trying to think back to when I could have gotten pregnant after we lost the first baby, and honestly, I really can't remember a time we'd done anything in the last few months... nothing without protection that is. Unless, you decided to poke a hole in the condoms." She smirked, though she trusted him much more than that. She knew he wouldn't do that without telling her... plus, he could have just not worn one at all.

"Ah, I see." James pulled the seatbelt over his chest and buckled it into the seat. "I'm glad. I am, really." He smiled softly, then glanced down. "I'm sorry. I love you, and I wish I could have done more, but I'm an idiot and I know it. But one day, ill make it up to you. I mean, at our wedding we can at least have a great ceremony."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:17 am

Zach chuckled softly, he would be more than happy to climb into the bath with her. He watched her as she spoke. "I swear I didn't." He laughed. That was ridiculously funny. "Although.. I maye forgot one or.. Four times.." Zach said casually, looking to her with a soft chuckle. "But I did actually forget." He said gently.

Karla smiled. "Me too." She smiled. "I don't mind that the proposal was different. Wasn't as big as the others. But you're different, and I love that about you." Karla smiled, kissing him softly. "I can wait until the ceremony." She grinned, already dreaming of it. She couldn't really wear the traditional white because she had lost her virginity, but maybe she'd just wear it because she could.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 am

The look on Alex's face; it had to be priceless. He had made her smile that signature; 'I-already-know-what-you-did' smile. And she did. "I know, I just really wanted to hear you say that..." She whispered softly, then rested a hand on her on stomach. "You're so bad, Zach!" She finally just busted out laughing for no reason. "You knew what you were doing." She added, "I'm glad." She smirked, "Like the time in the theater... and restaurant bathroom... and where else didn't we have time to put one on?"

"I'm excited too," James smiled. Though, now was the whole planning part. "Maybe you could ask Alex to help you plan it? She and Zach's wedding was gorgeous, and as far as I know, she did most of the planning along with Zach." He suggested, rubbing the back of his neck softly. He knew they didn't get along, but maybe they could learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 am

Zach chuckled softly, even blushing a little as he remembered. He sure did enjoy those times, mostly it was the thrill of getting caught. "Maybe.. Or maybe not the jacuzzi.." Zach smirked softly, jeeping his arm wrapped around her. He was too smart to let her go. He was completely in love right now. "And maybe.. Or not in my office.. You know.. We can never know these things." He told her, trying not to laugh.

"That sounds great." Karla smiled. "Maybe you and Zach can pick your suits? Can I leave you in charge with the flowers?" Karla smiled. She trusted him to pick whichever flower he felt was a good choice. She smiled lightly. She had been meaning to try and get along with Alex, and now they wouldn't be living together, maybe that would become easier.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 am

"Oh yeah, the one time in your office! And the Jacuzzi... that was really nice." Alex flashed a small smile, "Or well, the time... hum..." She honestly couldn't remember anywhere else they'd gotten adventurous. "Oh! The bank, there too... but that was a long time ago." She smirked softly, then shrugged her shoulder once more. "Maybe we should add to our list of weird places."

"Of course," James smiled brightly as he leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Do you have any favorite flowers, though?" He asked softly, tilting his head gently. "I mean, I know nothing of flowers, and you should know that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:27 am

Zach watched her. "You forgot?" He said, a hand over his heart on mock hurt. "Don't worry baby, Ill make next time much more memorable." He smirked, squeezing her ass then pretending he did nothing. "And on the beach." He told her, smirking softly. Though that time they did her caught. Those poor, poor women.

Karla grinned, blushing slightly when he kissed her cheek. "Oh, white Lilies." She smiled softly. She'd loved the flower for a long time, and had a vase of them on her dresser, even though she was mildly allergic to pollen. Though it didn't bother Karla at all. She only sneezed maybe once a day or twice if the pollen was quite bad.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 am

Oh dear god, she'd almost forgotten the time they were caught by the elderly women on the beach. "The words that passed through those old Women's lips... I used to think that grandmas' didn't curse like that. Apparently, I was so, so wrong." She giggled, shaking her head softly before pushing him away momentarily. Of course, she moved right back into his side within the next few seconds. "I think the only place we haven't would be a hospital bed."

"So, you like lilies? Ok, so.. i'll have to talk to the people who do the flower things... And such." He chuckled, "You already know I'm not good with names and such." Which he wasn't, he never had been. Maybe one day she could install that trait into him, eh? "So, lets get going. We should probably get everything packed and all.... you know, I wanna move as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:44 am

Zach chuckled softly. "Yeah.. I probably shouldn't of kept going though.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a light laugh. "Hey." He frowned when Alex pushed him, but smiled when she came back, he wrapping his arm around her. Zach grinned, opening the car door for her. "Lemme help you and Piglet in." He chuckled.

Karla smiled, nodding softly. She had even considered the name Lily for a baby or pet or something. She chuckled softly. "Don't I know." She playfully rolled her eyes, looking to him. She nodded once. "Right. I almost forgot." Karla gave a soft laugh before driving back to what had previously been their home.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 am

"Hey, bud, I can do it myself!" Alex grabbed the handle on the door and pulled herself into his truck. "Oh, and yeah, you didn't even break pace. Probably went even faster." She winked, though, she couldn't help but laugh at what he said. I mean; Zach was good at everything he did. He seemed to know it, as well. "Hey, I've been thinking, maybe instead of taking a bath... I should get to work with the agency we are planning on starting... though, the bath sounds so good, especially if you decide to climb in after me... but there is so much work to do."

Once home, they ran into Jay, who was sitting outside in his black ford. Just waiting to go inside. Like everyone else. Only, he'd promised he would wait for Alex and Zach to get home. "So, what are you still doing here?" James asked as he got out and walked over to the truck. "Or, are you going to stay here now?" Jay just smiled and nodded. "I'm an actor on a long-term leave. I've known Alex since she was five and Zach since high school. They had no problem with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next