Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:05 am

Zach chuckled lightly, climbing in the other side. "Hey, you weren't complaining. You were telling me to keep going.. So I did." Zach laughed softly, pouting a little. "Alex.." He whined. "You said you'd relax. We can do the agency tomorrow." He said, watching her with those big baby blue eyes of his.

Karla smiled lightly, climbing out after him. "Wow. They replaced us so quickly." She chuckled softly. "Welcome to the house, seeing as they aren't hear to do it themselves." She smiled, walking inside and up the stairs, carrying some cardboard boxes to their room, wiping all her belongings into the box off her dresser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:28 pm

"I remember screaming out your name by the time they walked out, because you're always good with what you do. Don't play like you don't know, Zachie." Alex said, then let her shoulders fall. Her head tilted lightly, and her lip pouted. "Babe... It's important. And you know it.... But alright. I'll relax for a little while, then we need to work on it. But before, you better make sure you're good with your hands this time. Id better melt."

James chuckled softly, "no, try Alex's way of getting back at us." He teased, following as he walked into the house. Jay, he followed suit shortly after with his hands tucked into his pockets. "I have a key. I just don't like to walk into someone's house unless they're here." "I get that, but you don't have to worry about that. They would barge in on you any day of the week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Zach laughed lightly. "Hey, I just wanna give you a good time, and it seems like I succeed." He smiled, kissing her lips that she had pouted. "And melt you will." Zach smirked, winking at her, Glad they could do this. Joke about everything and even include inuendos.

Karla walked to the bathroom, scooping all her stuff in the box. It was almos full already. "James! You're gonna have to do your half!" She called down to him, getting another box and packing her clothes, folding them neatly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 am

It's always easy to joke about something when you are friends. And that's how Alex pictured them; not just lovers, but close friends. That's exactly how she thought it should be, too. "Mhm, you just keep thinking that, lover boy!" She winked, then finally pickled her seat belt. "Come on, I wanna get home."

"Ok! Hold up, I'm trying to get the things I've had packed for like ever in my truck!" James called, throwing a couple more boxes into his truck. They'd thrown a lot of his stuff into the garage when he moved in the house. Which, that's why he was outside cleaning it out and getting it back into his truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:07 am

Zach chuckled softly, he was glad they could be friends also. It added a stronger bond. He pulled on his seat belt, smirking to her. "Yes, m'lady." He laughed slightly, starting up the car before driving off, glad they had just missed rush hour traffic. "We are soo lucky." Zach said, his eyes trained on the road.

Karla listened to him, abandoning her clothes to sort out their closet. It would take longer and she wanted it out of the way and done with so they didn't have to do it later. Karla packed away everything, the old clothes, photo albums, the shoes, etc. She hummed quietly to herself as she did so, rubbing her eyes as the dust made them itch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 am

(I broke my phone again today. ;-; the people laughed at me. XD)

Alex smirked, turning her head to look at him. "Oh Zach, I know. We are so lucky that James decided to stab me a little past five." She winked, just teasing along with him. "If we wouldn't have had company today... I would suggest we go on a little trip to our little cabin up by the lake. It would be so nice and relaxing for both of us..." It had been oh-so-long since they'd last been to the little cabin they'd bought a while back. Probably since they were married.

James and Jay pretty much handled all of the boxes and crap downstairs, but Karla had taken over upstairs. At least to them; they were finished with their job. Not it was her turn. But it didn't last too long, as he'd started to feel bad about just abandoning his fiancé to go smoke, and drink beers with the boys. regardless how fun, this came first. "Karla?" He asked softly, peaking into he door. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 am

Omg! Haha xD))

Zach smiled lightly, remembering the cabin. "How about we take a weekend away? Maybe Jay wouldn't mind house sitting?" He chuckled, smiling. He rubbed the back of his neck, itching it a little. He looked to Alex, winking with a grin. He pulled into the driveway, parking the car.

Karla was taking a break, a little like he had been, she sat near the open window, smoking. She'd gone so long without one that she really though she was going crazy. "Yeah. I did say you had to come and pack your clothes." She told him, getting up to finish off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:06 pm

"But, Jay is our guest... we cannot just ask him to take care of our home, Zach..." She said, nearly pouting. Though, she was promised a bubble bath. "You promised me a bubble bath and massage... I really think that's a good idea right now." She smiled softly, pulling her seatbelt undone - slowly because of all the things she'd been through that day restricted the movement- and got out. She didn't much wait for Zach, only walked to the door and walked inside. "You beat us!" She smirked, poking Jay in the arm. "Well, of course. You two were getting a little too... into things for this 'overprotective-bigbrother-thing' over here." He said, standing up to wrap her in a hug, which she laughed and hugged him back. As Jay sat down, he pulled Alex down beside him. "You and your hubby should watch the game with me-" "Cant! Zach promised me a nice bubble bath... and... and... a massage." She pouted, looking up at him with those big blue eyes. "And?" Jay asked, raising a brow. "He's really good with his hands." She added.

"Do we have to do this, now?" James nearly pouted, bending down to pick up some boxes and throw them back into the closet. "We should just take a break for a while; get what we already have over there and unpacked before we move on to bigger things. Like, clothes and... crap." He insisted, picking up some clothes that were spread across the floor, which he quickly threw back into the closet. "Just another couple days to relax... mk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Zach nodded. "I know, I was just kidding." Zach said softly, sighing when she climbed out and went over to Jay. He just shrugged, climbing out and closing the door then locking the car. He walked past them and up the stairs to run her bath. He looked through the shelves, trying to find something like Baby Oil or anything similar. He rubbed the back of his neck, reading the labels before sighing. He clubbed his stubbled chin with his thumb and forefinger as he thought, his blue eyes scanning the rack. Zach picked up a bottle, he had a good mind to use lube because he couldn't find anything else, but the bottle he found was the baby oil.

Karla watched him. Was he serious? "I thought you wanted to move out of here as soon as?" Karla asked, quirking an eyebrow as she looked for something to flick the ash into. "Seriously. What's keeping you here? We're almost done anyway. You've got your clothes to do, I've got the last of mine and then that's it." Karla told him, taking a drag of her cigarette. "I don't know about you but I want to get out of this place as soon as." Karla told him. "I'm not turning this into an argument, and I hope you won't, but I really don't see a reason to stay now we've bought our home." Karla said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 am

Jay rolled his eyes as she spoke. Though, it left him laughing until in tears. "Ok, go for it Lex. Just don't be too loud, alright? I'm watching the game." Alex punched him -playfully- in the arm and stood up. Giggling as she turned to walk towards the stairs, "and who said we would end up having sex or anything?" She raised a brow, half tempted to fall out laughing. She didn't know why. But, she found it funny. "Mk, go on lover girl." Jay said, giving off a slight chuckle as she turned and walked up the stairs to catch Zach digging through the shelves. At least he found the baby oil. "Need help?" She asked softly, walking over to him to wrap her arms around his waist. "What's wrong, though? You seem upset and stressed... Are you ok?"

"I just thought we could sit back and take a break for a while. Maybe just unload and unpack this stuff, then get back to doing whatever else." Maybe it wad just him, but every time he'd moved before it took him months to do it. Just to unpack every stinking box. Now all he wanted was to do a little at a time, hopefully this way would mean faster unpacking though. "Whatever you want, Karla. I see what you're saying. I just thought it might be quicker like this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 am

Zach watched her, nodding softly. "I'm okay. I just got a little annoyed trying to find the oil." He chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "Do you want the message first? So you can wash off the oil in the bath?" He asked. The steaming bath could cool down as he gave her the massage. He wrapped his arm around her gently. He wasn't expecting sex, he was just wanting to get her relax.

Karla watched him. "Honey, it took you forever to move in here." Karla laughed softly, walking to him. "Okay. We can take our time. I just.. Really want to move out so we can officially start out life together." She smiled softly,watching him gently, holding his hand softly. She looked up to him. "I needed a longer break anyway." She chuckled, laying on their bed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 pm

"Zach, there's some times I sit down and I think; What happened to our teenage years? What happened to when.. When we were young and in love? What happened to when we made love in my parents living room in front of the fireplace?" Did he even remember? "The button that fell off your old shirt, I picked it up and held it to my chest. Hah, I told you it was your first present to me. I still have It somewhere." Alex chuckled softly she turned around, so her back faced him, and pulled off her soft cotton top. Leaving her with nothing more than her black, lace bra. She didn't have to tell him she needed a massage, or wanted it first, did she? Couldn't he just take the gestures as a yes? Hopefully. "My dad, I think he hated you for quite a while though." She laughed. God, it had been rather eventful when she met Zach. Epically with her overprotective father… he'd filed restraining orders, punched him, tried to hit him with a bat—that is, until Alex stepped in front of him, tears rolling down her cheeks as she begged her father to just let her go. All she wanted was him… and it was more than a little obvious. "I love you, though. And as I told him; it didn't at all matter to me what he said about you. I would still love you more than life itself. And… now that we're pregnant, he wants us to go to the family lake house next weekend. It's about twenty minutes from ours…"

James let out a deep sigh as he sank to the floor and began to throw his clothes into a random empty box on the side. See, he didn't understand why it was so it was so important to move quickly…. Then again, with his past; he hated moving. Every single thing about it made him feel uneasy. As a child, his parents would toss him back and forth - in between houses - until he was 16. At that point, he just wanted time to sit down and breathe. He knew why they wanted to leave… but he would miss this place. Not the people. But the atmosphere without them there. It was so nice and blissful. James let out a deep breath before he shook his head. "I'm sorry, you're right. I should listen more…"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Zach watched her, listening to her. "We grew up, babe." He said softly to answer her question. He lead her to the bed and laid he down carefully on her stomach, while it'll be still comfortable for her to do so. Not wanting to ruin her bra, he unhooked it and slid the straps over her shoulders. He warmed the oil in his hands before carefully rubbing it skilfully into her back and shoulders. All the while listening to her talk. Nodding at some parts and smiling at others. He gently kissed her neck as he massaged her back. "I love you too." He said softly. "That's great!" Zach smiled softly. "We haven't seen your parents in a while." He nodded. "Maybe I can even get on speaking terms with your father." He chuckled softly.

Karla sat up, watching him. What had she done now? She walked over to him, crouching behind him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "James, I said we could relax didn't I?" She asked softly. She honestly didn't know why he was sulking. They only had to move once. And if it annoyed him that much, she would unpack everything. Karla sighed, standing up. "If it bothers you that much, Ill pack for you." She said, picking the box up and setting it on the bed. To her, it had to be done. She didn't want everything half packed and messy. It all had to be organised. She folded and packed his clothes, waiting for his little fit he may, or may not throw.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:56 am

"I wish we were still seventeen…" Alex whispered as she laid her head down. Though, even with him massaging her back, she pushed herself up and braced herself on her elbows. "I hope you do. He's really not a bad guy…" she trailed off with a stupid smile. "Funny, before we got married, I told my dad the exact same thing." With that, she laid herself back down flat. Her hands traced a heart into the sheets as she continued. "You must have thought I was a slut at first… sleeping with you on our second date." She added, "I can't even remember what was running through my mind anymore. I… still miss how much fire, how much passion we had. We were like inseperatable." What happened to that? Had they grown too old for love? Before, they were so deeply in love that no one tear them apart… now? Most of the time they were tearing at the seems.

James raised a brow as he looked up at her. "I heard you." He whispered, though just continued to throw his clothes into the boxes. Silently almost. "I just was trying to finish like you wanted me to. I'm just.. I hate moving. I really do, and I know you can't understand that because of your hate for this place. But, it's hard for me to make these transitions.. But it'll be alright. Just, let's keep going. I need to finish and then we can relax, I guess."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:37 am

Zach nodded softly, still massaging her. He nodded softly. "Baby, it can still be like that. But I guess we've just settled down over time." He said softly. "But with Piglet on the way, we might have to be a bit more careful." He chuckled, kissing her neck softly. "But I do think spending the weekend with your parents is a good idea though." He smiled softly.

Karla sighed lightly, sitting on the edge of the bed. She just watched him, deciding just to stay quiet about it. She layed back, watching the ceiling quietly before closing her eyes lightly. She couldn't wait to crawl back into bed. She got up. "I'm gonna take a bath." She said softly, walking to the connecting bathroom. Karla ran the water, stopping it at just the right level and temperature before climbing in, letting the water enulf her curvy body.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 am

"Do you think so?" Alex asked as she turned over, this time to look up at him. "I love you... And I'm sorry for everything. I just keep thinking; what if we're falling out of love? I know we have something for each other, and I know we love each other—it just doesn't feel the same." Talking about the past, it had gotten her thinking about the present. "I'm paranoid. Just ignore me..." She whispered, turning her head to look away. "Sorry. This is stupid... I shouldn't have said a thing."

James glanced up when she walked away. Though, he didn't run after her. He just let her go, to have her own peaceful and quiet time. It'd be good for the both of them to relax every once in a while. Wouldn't you say? Though now, they both seemed a little stressed for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:09 pm

"Of course." Zach nodded, listening to her. "I love you too baby, and it's okay. I'd rather you fell me what's on your mind than keeping it bottled up." He said softly, kissing her neck gently as it was the only thing of her he could reach. "How about that bath, huh?" Zach said softly, unsure if he was invited anymore.

Karla laid back in the water, her back against the back of the bath as she stared at the wall. She knew she was wrong for pressuring James into it, but to her, it really had to be done. If it wasn't, then everything would be untidy and unorganised. Karla sighed, closing her eyes as she sank further into the water.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Alex smiled her beautiful, barely noticeable smile. Zach's sweet, and soft kisses always made her feel more comfortable (even when they weren't always on her lips) in the most tiring of times. Huh, it was just one of the many ways he had her wrapped around his little finger. "Oh, Zach." She let out a sigh happily, before forcing herself to sit up, then stand. She took his hand and helped him up as well, just before she started to take off her clothes and walk to the bathroom. "Are you still coming?"

James sighed as he finally finished with his clothes not fifteen minutes later. Funny how little things that happened to him in the past effected his life today. Though, his broken family wasn't too bad in all ways... He still learned how to be strong with it all— plus, they both tried to win his affection. Karla? She didn't have to win a thing. She already had it all. "Karla?" He asked as he stepped towards the door. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Zach smiled softly, pretty pleased with the reaction he got from her. He watched her take her clothes off. His pants began to feel quite tight. He wanted to join her so badly, though he didn't think his erection was wanted. "I really, really do." Zach said, but maybe when he goes down." Zach said softly. "I probably already seem like a perv." He chuckled. He wasn't at all embarrassed. She ha seen plenty of his hard-ons. Whether or not they were accidental or intentional.

Karla had lost herself in her own thoughts, snapping out of them when James spoke. "Yeah, I'm coming out now." She said softly, pulling the plug and carefully climbing out, wrapping her towl around her curvy figure, walking to the door and opening it, smiling up to him gently.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Alex glanced back with a slight chuckle. Oh how funny it was to see him so vornerable with that little erection of his. "Come on, Zach. It'll be fine for you to join me. even with that. It's not like it's the first time I've seen your... You know. And it won't be the last." She winked as she continued to walk to the bathroom. She reached down, and stuck her hand into the water. It was so nice and warm. Pure perfection. "Zach, please? You do not seem like a perv. You're a man who's attracted to his wife. Maybe we can do something for "him", as well? I mean, I know you want something now." She winked back at him, just before sliding into the warm water.

James looked down, and away the movement she walked out -just incase she forgot to put clothes on- which she hadn't. She had a towel wrapped around her. That was enough. "Well," he smiled, pointing to the bags he had filled up with his clothes. "I finished." He said softly, with a bright ass smile. He was simply aiming to please her here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Zach smiled lightly, debating in his head before nodding. "Alright." He chuckled, stripping down quickly, getting into the water even quicker. "I can see why you like these baths." He smiled softly, letting his fingers run through the water.

"That's great, babe." Karla grinned after looking at the bags. She reached up and kissed his lips. "Thank you." She smiled, hugging him gently, careful not to get him wet. She actually was proud of him that he got over whatever problem he had with packing. Now maybe he didn't think it was so bad?
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 pm

"That's one of the reasons." Alex whispered as she moved closer to him, and lowered herself into his lap. She wrapped her arms around him, and smiled down at him. "Another is when you decide to jump into the bath with me..." She whispered, moving a little closer to press her lips to his. "You know, I did say we'd take care of "him", didn't i?"

James wrapped his arm around her waist as she kissed him. "I love you, Karla. You know that right?" He whispered. And he did. Even when he had his moments, he'd always come back to loving her. He pulled her closer just before letting her go. "Shall we take our stuff over there? Or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 am

Zach smiled softly, wrapping his arms around her when she came closer, smiling softly. He loved spending time with her. No matter what they were doing. Zach smirked lightly when Alex spoke. "Yes, you did." He told her, kissing her softly.

Karla smiled at the affection he gave her. God, it had felt so long since he last wrapped his arms around her. "I know baby. I love you too." She smiled, giggling slightly when he squeezed her before letting go. "I was hoping we can relax? You know, get the packing done today, then move in tomorrow." Karla said softly, tightening the towel around him. She had seen how he had avoided her until he was certain she was concerned up, and yet he was more than happy to see Alex almost nude? Karla shook the thought out of her head, walking to a box to find something to put on.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am

On my way to Dallas. And phone is dying! Plus, being in the car with 10 teenage girls isn't helping my sanity too much either. Me, Ash, and Melodie are stuck in the very back (squished to hell and back) while the others have plenty of leg room.) )

Alex moved her hands down his stomach, reaching down into the water to wrap her fingers around his hardened shaft. "Of course, you and I both know how this works. Maybe we could change it up a bit?" She whispered softly against his ear. "Or you could just make passionate love to your wife?" She added, letting go of him to where she could slide her hands up to his shoulder, then around the back of his neck. She intertwined her hand into his short hair with a sigh.

It's called respect. He had plenty for Karla. But Alex? None. She was a total whore in his mind. Karla wasn't. So, he didn't want to look at her the same way. Trust me, it wasn't a bad thing. "Sounds good." James smiled as he walked to their bed and plopped down. "So, should we have a party to celebrate our move? I'm sure Zach and Alec would gladly pay for that too." He teased.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 am

Zach gasped softly, his whole body tensing. He listened to her claoely. "The second option would be amazing." He said softly, resting his hands on her hips, kissing her passionately.

Karla changed into a tank top and shorts, laying next to him. "A party sounds great." She smiled. "Maybe they will." She chuckled, turning her head to look at him.

(Haha poor you xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next