Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:00 am

Alex lessened the gap between them. Taking what he said as a go; along with the sweet, lingering passionate kiss. She stood up on her knees to be a little taller than him while sitting, her hands; one on the back of his neck, and the other rested against his cheek. "I like being on too. I feel more in control…" she whispered, just before pressing her lips to his, locking their lips.

James Chuckled softly. "Of course they will! They want us out of their hair as badly as we want to leave. Don't you know that?" He teased as he got up, wrapping his arms around her from behind before he pulled her down onto the bed with him. "You're so beautiful. And perfect… I love you, my fiancé."

(Yeah... We just had a blowout and I was freakin thinking that we were hit or something. >.< )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 am

Zach smiled softly, kissing her back. "I love it when you're on top." He told her, kissing her neck softly. "I get to see just how lucky I am." He told her, holding her hips as he slid her down onto him. "I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't wait any longer." He told her, moving back to kiss her lips passionately.

Karla smiled, giggling when he pulled her down. She blushed brightly. "You are my everything." She told him, reaching back to gently stroke his cheek. "I love you so much." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:53 am

"Of course you've couldn't." Alex moaned softly against his head. She arched her back into him. She lightly ground herself down onto his hard shaft. She slowly moved to and down, letting out a few pleasureable moans. "Oh Zach," she cried out softly, letting her head roll back. "Ja- Zach!" She hadn't meant to almost say another name—though, she kept hoping he hadn't noticed.

"And you're mine." James whispered, holding her close for just a little while longer. He placed a kiss on her lips, then pulled her even closer. "Karla, when should we have our ceremony? Like, I wanna know so I can make sure that we have everything ready for that wonderful day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:03 am

Zach groaned, holding her close. "Alex.." He moaned into her neck, kissing there softly. He did notice. He stopped any movement, watching her. "Who?" He asked, though he knew just who. He knew it wasn't exactly Jays fault.

Karla smiled closing her eyes. "Hmm, I was thinking maybe the spring next year?" She asked, brushing her fingertips against his cheek, and down to his chin, and back up again affectionately. "What were you thinking, baby?" Karla asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:20 am

Alex kind of jumped at the time he stopped her from continuing. She, with confused eyes, looked down at him and tilted her head to the side. "Babe, it was nothing more than a slip of the tongue. I was thinking about I something and I slipped... I'm sorry." She whispered, moving back in to kiss his lips once more. "Forgive me?" What more could she say? She hadn't meant to almost say someone else's name.

James shrugged softly. "I was honestly thinking more towards this winter. A beautiful winter wedding, but spring sounds good too." However, he had this grand white wedding stuck in his mind. God, it would be so beautiful- wouldn't you say? I mean think about it... It would be perfect and elegant. But it was her choice either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am

Zach studied her eyes, kissing her softly. He only hoped it didn't happen again. He carefully helped her back into the rhythm, kissing her neck softly. "I love you babe." He moaned, gently nibbling her neck.

Karla smiled lightly, imagining her idea. "Hmm, that sounds nice.. With the snow falling from the sky, and the ground white with the trees as well.. That's so perfect." She smiled, turning onto her stomach, watching him. "Let's do it in the winter." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:41 am

Alex adjusted herself and kept up the pace. "I love you more." She groaned, throwing her head back once more. Though this time; instead of talking she kept quiet. Scared to death that she would say something wrong again... Though right now she was taking her time. After all, she was already pregnant with his child. What more could he do for her? well, besides add to the pleasure.

James nodded, "great then! Let's set a date," he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. "It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait until the day I'm able to call you mine... All mine, love bug." He smirked; not that he hadn't already claimed her as his, but this would be in writing and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:49 am

Zach smiled a little, running his hands up her stomach, playing with her breasts. He couldn't help it. He ran his hands down to her lower back, kissing her chest as she kept the pace which was good for her. He didn't mind either way, he could he was happy. Even the sensation of being in the bath was amazing on his own.

Karla smiled, grinning brightly. "I can't wait." She grinned, already picturing her perfect dress. She giggled softly when James pulled her close. She loved these moments. They could be so playful and carefree and it wouldn't matter. "Baby, I was yours the first time you told me you loved me." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Alex sighed softly as she rocked him in and out of her. Gosh, it felt amazing. Everything. Everything felt so good. "You're so amazing, dear god..." She whispered, groaning again and again as she picked up the pace. "Help me. Help me go faster, help me please you." She added. Which, honest to goodness, that was all she wanted to do; please him.

"Same here, my love." James sighed happily as he stroked her hair. "You know, when we have a family it will be absolutely amazing. Our kids will grow up to be as amazing as their mother, with OCD and all." He winked, kissing her nose as he teased. "Maybe we should start tracking when your ovulating... Then we could be sure to have a baby sooner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Zach groaned lightly, his face buried in the crook of her neck. He moaned when she spoke, holding her hips and helped her with her movements. Getting her to a pace that almost made him shoot his load right there, but he got in under control. "You're so sexy baby." He whispered as he kissed her neck, his hands moving down to rest over her ass. "I want you to cum first, baby." He whispered, nibbling her neck. "Does that sound good?" He asked, letting out a soft moan as his shaft began to get all the more harder inside her. If that was even possible right now.

Karla grinned, chuckling. "I have to get that checked out." She chuckled, returning her hand to his check, her fingertips caressingly brushing against them. "Really?" She grinned, though she could help but make a small joke. "Babe, we hardly have sex as it is. I don't think my body could manage." She smiled, it was clear by her laughter that she was kidding with him. "Gosh, Id be sore for days." She giggled lightly, but she liked to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:43 am

Sorry! I wanted to reply earlier but my group left quick. )

Alex moved along with him easily, keeping the pace once he was where he wanted it. "Mhm," she moaned, her head resting against his while he continued to kiss her. It made her thing of how hilarious it was that things like that helped your body get closer to it's edge. Helped her reach her climax. However, she was good at holding back to make him go longer. He should know by now. "Mm, oh I think that'll be a little bit harder." She whispered, gripping her husbands shoulders tightly. "Make me."

James nearly burst out laughing. Hell, what was he kidding? He could be in her for moments and cum. Ha, funny how the body worked when it hadn't done something in so long. Though, he was absolutely serious; he wanted a baby. He wanted a family... With her and her alone. "Yeah. Yeah. Yes. I know!" He laughed, "I think you'd be fine. I dunno about me though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:53 am

Haha it's okay xD))

Zach moaned slightly into the kiss. He wanted more of her. He kissed her neck as she spoke, smiling against her skin. "Challenge accepted." He moaned against her skin, managing to get her back against the bath, burying his shaft deeper inside of her. "So tight." He murmured against her skin. He could of shot his load there, but he slowed, to keep himself at bay. He got his aim and pace right before he began to hit her g spot. It was rare he hit it, but he always knew how to find it.

Karla giggled softly, looking up to him. "Who said If give you a reason to be sore? What if I was on top?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "We both know it kinda turns you on. If only just a little bit." She teased, fiddling with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Alex's cried softly, shaking her head the moment he hit her g-spot. He hadn't done that as much… it was kind of odd for her at the moment. Though, by then, she was already at her end. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, her breathing labored. "Zach," she rested her hand onto the edge of the tub. "Somehow this has gotten me thinking, we should have our baby here. Like at home… I have been told that it's easier in a place you know."

"Oh hush." He chuckled, kissing her cheek. "I dunno. I was just saying… I wanted to make sure you knew it had been a long time for me too-- you know, I have been thinking about the whole thing earlier… you know, Alex getting naked in front of me." He took a hand of hers, and ran it to his shoulder with a deep sigh. "I love you. You understand that, but… when a beautiful woman takes her clothes off in front of you, you look. I mean, I wouldn't look at you because I respect you. Her? Not so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Zach came shortly after, gripping the edge of the bath tub. He let out a shaky breath, carefully sliding out of her to lay next to her. "That sounds like a great idea. But maybe we should get a midwife to come to the house. Y'know, to make sure everything goes okay?" Zach suggested.

Karla looked up to him, smiling softly, though it fell when he brought up Alex. She sat up, fiddling with her fingers. "Mhm." Karla hummed, her only response to all he said. She was beginning to forget, but knowing he thought Alex was beautiful made Karla feel like shit compared to the model.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 am

Alex curled into his side, as always, holding herself against him as the jets blew on their backs and sides. "Yeah, yeah. Of course! I wanted to make sure that he will be ok during it all. What better way than a midwife?" She smiled softly, letting her eyes slip closed. It was so nice and quiet, especially now. "I didn't even tell you it was a boy yet, right? Crap. I'm sorry baby."

"I'm just saying..." James sighed softly, "I just wanted to tell you that I didn't respect her... To me she's not he marrying type- but good for Zach, he hooked a good one... But I keep wanting to think he knocked her up because he was scared of losing her. Let's face it, there's nothing to hold them together without that baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:59 am

Zach smiled softly. "A boy? Really?" He grinned, looking up at the ceiling. "We're gonna have a son." He smiled, holding her close still. "I can't believe it!" He chuckled, kissing her softly. With his first child he was able to play soccer, football and build things in the summer. This was just great.

"I wish you paid a little more attention to our relationship than you do theirs." Karla said. "James, they are happy. Their doing their own thing like we are. It's not like they're talking about us. Because frankly, they don't care. And neither should you really." Karla told him, wrapping her arms around herself, watching the bed quietly. She just didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Alex flashed a small smirk as she looked over at him. The excitement in his voice, it made her even more happy to hear it. To know that she was giving him exactly what he wanted. Which, she was sure he'd like a girl just as much, but clearly a boy was exciting. "Hey, he will be just like his daddy; handsome, smart, loving, and respectful. Just what he was meant to be…. And the slim chance that he doesn't turn out like that, we will just… figure out what else we can do. Though, I keep thinking that he's growing faster than normal. I mean, I get bigger every day… and not the normal speed… so who knows. We might have him in a couple months… if not sooner." She rubbed the suds over her skin and let out a slight, happy sigh. "Why do you want a family with me?" She tilted her head to the side, running her hand over his chest with a small smile. "Ok, I just wanna know!"

James sighed softly as he shook his head. See, he had a slight obsession with Alex—he would never admit it to Karla's face. But what guy didn't have a little crush on any model? He was in a relationship, not dead. Alex was more than beautiful in his eyes, and you couldn't exactly get away from her that easily either. The woman was all over the place; malls, magazines, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Zach looked to her, smiling brightly. "That's amazing! Wow." He grinned, he would love a girl just as much, hell, he would even let her put mommys make-up on him just to practise if she wanted to. Though he had always wanted a boy first, because later down the line, if they had a girl, then their son would be protective and hopefully there would be no rivalry between the two. "Why do I want a family with you? Well, I genuinely believe you are my soulmate, Alex." He smiled softly, resting his and on her bump. "I want to spend the rest of my eternal years next to you because I think that's where I belong." He said softly.

Karla finally had had enough. "I can't do this anymore." She murmured, shaking her head as she got up. "I'm tired of being second best. All the time." She told him. She fiddled with her ring. "This isn't working, James. I thought we were fine but it seems you was her more than you want me." She told him, sliding off her engagement ring and setting it on the bed. She grabbed the boxes of her things silently before walking out. She was moving out today, just as she planned. Karla knew her just lay there and think she was being dramatic, but she really wasn't. She was just tired.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Alex nodded softly as she leaned back. "Really? Soulmate?" She asked with a slight chuckle. She loved Zach to death and back, but the thing was; she never thought she'd be with him the eternity. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing though, to be with him forever. She sat up, and moved her hand to his briefly. "Zach, I am so ready to have a real family with you, and right now, it's no better time. The hell if it ruins my Modeling job…" she whispered, rubbing the back of her neck softly with her free hand. "Well, maybe one day we will have a peaceful house hold for our baby to Grow up in. Because, as of now, it's stressful… I love having you and all, but I've came so close to leaving just because I can't handle the stress being married to you comes with…"

James raised a brow as he got up and looked her over. "What? Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked as he picked up the ring and stuffed it back into his pocket. "Fine. If that's what you want, I won't be stoping you. Trust me, I was only marrying you because I couldn't really figure out how else to save our relationship… so, you just saved our marriage. Thanks, a lot." He said, picking up his jacket, before he walked down the stairs with a slight stomp in his steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 pm

(I'm sorry I made Karla leave but it seems all your male characters prefer your female characters who seem to be the pretty ones. And it just gets difficult sometimes. Sorry, again.)

Zach smiled a little. "Yeah, soulmate. I think we were made for each other." He shrugged slightly with a smile. He then nodded and gently rested his hand on her back when she sat up. "I know baby. But look, I haven't worked a single day this week because I wanna spend time with you and piglet. I haven't thought about work in a while actually. Just you." He grinned, which was the truth. Zach then gasped. "Hey, I found out that the average man has an erection every 2-3 hours when asleep. It's the body's way to make sure it works. And, that nipples with men are absolutely useless, its because every human feutus develops nipples before the gender is decided." Zach smiled, glad he remembered them. They were quite random but he thought he should share them with her.

"Call me when you learn to grow the fuck up and realise I'm as good as you're ever gonna get." Karla told him before closing the front door. Not slamming. But closing. She walked to her car with her boxes, setting them down beside it. She unlocked her car, grasping the handle for a few seconds before opening it and shoving in each box, putting a few in the back. She shut the door and got it the car. "Every fucking time, someone's always better than I am. Prettier than I am." She murmured, wiping her eyes. She sat for a seconds trying to pull herself together. It's not worth it, she told herself. But it was. It so was. "He doesn't even care. At least now he can go fuck whoever the hell we wants. Good for him. I'd be too much if being mature to even think about the fact I've gone." She muttered. Her hands shaking, she turned the key, and pulled out of the drive.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm

"So when you do hard in your sleep... Your body is just making sure you can still get up when you need it to?" Alex asked with a small smirk as she turned to look over her shoulder. "I'm just kidding, Zachy-boo-boo." She turned once again to where she sat in front of him with her knees pressed into her chest, giving him more room. Thank goodness their fosset was on one of the sides of the bathtub instead of at the head or the foot. It made it much easier to share with others. "My fact of the day!" She grinned, looking up as she went to explaining. "Did you know that the clitoris is the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure? The clitoris has a higher concentration of nerve fibers than is found anywhere else on the body—800, to be exact. Twice the number found in the penis.... Oh! Sense too had two... Baby girls are created in the womb with all the eggs they will ever have in their lifetime. This means that when you’re pregnant, not only are you creating a new being, you are also making half the DNA of your grandchildren, if that little baby girl inside of you decides to one day have children. Talk about matrilineage!" She laughed, throwing her head back, before crossing her arms over her chest. "Beat that, sucker!"

It wasn't that she was prettier. It was that se was something that no one could really get away from. Unless you never read girly books, went shopping, walked into Victoria's Secret... Yeah. Ok, maybe he did have it bad. But he was trying so damn hard to move on and love Karla, because he had not a chance in hell with anyone else. She was right; she was the best he'd ever have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Zach chuckled softly, laughing. "Woah. Aren't you the lucky one?" He smirked, carefully pulling her closer, being careful not to spill any water over the edge. He rested his head on her shoulder, grinning slightly. "I knew something about both of them but not to that extent. Wow babe." He smiled, planting gentle kisses to her neck. "I don't think I can beat that." He chuckled. "Although, I do know that the coxex is the remnance of the tails our ancestors once had? And even today some children are born with small tails beginning were they would have?" He asked, she probably did know that but he found it fascinating. "And also, inside your eye is the remnance of a third eyelid." He grinned.

Karla bit the inside of her cheek the whole ride to the new house. She was angry, though mostly upset. She pulled into the garage after opening it, walking to the door there to get into the house, shutting the garage door. She then began to pull all her boxes out and carrying them up the stairs to the master bedroom. She silently unpacked her clothes and toiletries, putting the boxes in the corner before changing into fresh pyjamas and laying down. It wasn't amazingly late but she was tired and needed to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Alex chuckled softly, wrapping her legs around him as she sat in his embrace. "I didn't know that... But maybe that's because I grew up the good little catholic girl." Alex winked, resting her head on his shoulder as he had to her. "But that's really interesting, I mean, I never thought of it like that— but the whole eyelid thing is weird...." She smiled, "so I have a tail? Or... You know! It's kinda sexy, too. I used to always want to be some kind of cat for Halloween. Like, no joke. When I was younger... I think I was with you, actually, I dressed up in this skin tight leopard body suit, and it had a tail, mask, and I had "ears" on the top of my head... Something like that. Can't remember what you were, though. You might not have dressed up..."

(Ok... My fault. But I don't know what to do— now how can we fix them..?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Zach chuckled softly, unable to keep to grin from his face as he shook his head. "You're so funny." He laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "I remember that. I also remember you looked quite sexy in it too." He winked softly. "I did dress up!" Zach pouted. "As a vampire actually." He smirked. "Girl, all I need is the cape." He told her in a feminine voice, flicking his hand.

(I actually have no idea. My mind has gone blank. Karla really thinks he prefers Alex to her, which I actually think also. Maybe he could do or say something that appeals to Karla's better nature?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7