Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Karla sighed quietly. "Maybe.." She murmured, Karla nodding to what he was saying. "Something like that." She said softly, sighing at what he next said. "You know I didn't mean it like that." She sighed, getting up smoothly and sinking down onto the bed, letting out a sigh. "I only want a family." She murmured, something she had been deprived of. Karla didn't want Zach, not in a million years. She wanted a baby. Something she could love unconditionally until the day she died. Karla somehow knew James would soon get tired of her and move onto someone younger. She just wanted someone she could love forever, something she had brought into the world.

Zach looked up to her, nodding. "You want me to run out and get one? Because I will baby, Ill get you anything you need." He told her, kissing the top of her hand. He watched her, smiling. "I know you'll be an amazing mom. They'll probably love you more." Zach chuckled, smiling as he wrapped his strong arm around her, using the other to hold her hand when she sat down again. ""It will be. Ill make sure of it. I won't work as much, so I can bond with the baby and we can spend time as a family through the week, an then Ill work a little bit at the weekends to keep the money coming in, but Ill come up every hour to see you two.. Or three." He smirked, gently poking her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm

James tilted his head to the side after she'd spoken. What did she mean? Did she want children? I mean, of course James did as well, but as far as he had known; Karla hadn't been able to have children. Maybe he heard wrong, though? Maybe it'd just be hard? Either way, if he could have given her a family, he would have. He loved her and only wished to make her happy. "Hey," he walked closer to her and ran his thumb over the soft skin on her cheeks. "One day, we can have a family..." He whispered. Funny thing, he couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of Karla and Alex being pregnant at the same time. It would be more than amusing in his eyes. "Huh," he smirked, "it'd be better than a drama."

Alex shrugged her shoulders, but she really wasn't sure she wanted to know to be honest. "Zach, it won't be easy." She said, running her the across his knuckles. "It will be the total opposite. I might lose my job... who wants a model after she's been pregnant, and had a baby?" She slowly let her hand drift from his. She ran a hand through her long, silky blonde hair. However, she soon couldn't help but give into the temptation of knowing. "Are you sure you want to go and get it?" She asked. "Cause, you don't have to--" she managed before he mentioned the whole two, then three thing. She wanted to slap him. Which she did. Playfully on the shoulder. "No, no, and no." She winked, "I would kill you before you got the time to see them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Karla closed her eyes as he was thinking. She thought he had left the room but her brown eyes opened when she felt him touch her cheek. She sighed quietly. One day. "When Im like 50 maybe." She muttered, which was a huge 30 years from now. Karla wasn't bring a brat, even though it seemed like it. She was just simply jealous. "I guess." Karla sighed, she didn't want any drama, but she couldn't promise anything either way. Alex now had something Karla had been wanting for a while. She wouldn't do anything like take it, or kill it. That was too extreme. Even for Karla.

Zach looked down lightly. "I know baby. I just wanted to think of the positives for a change. Y'know?" He shrugged, he thought it would nice to give it a try, and it felt good. "I'd want a model who had just had a baby." Zach told her. "Alex, we could set up our own company. I mean, hire a few photographers, and then maybe you could so like a modelling school. Teaching other girls how to model." Zach suggested. "Share your talent woman!" He said a little too dramatically, but he was just kidding. "I'll go get it right now." Zach nodded. "Ouch.." He pouted, rubbing his arm. Chuckling as he got up and went to find his keys.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 am

"Why not way before then? Why not now?" James asked as he tilted his head to the side. "I think you'd be a wonderful mother... And me, I've always wanted to be a dad.." He whispered, rubbing the back of his neck just slightly. He wanted to make her happy. That was his main goal, and if she did get pregnant, it could keep them together longer, because they might feel more of a pull towards one another.

Alex rubbed the back of her neck. He had a good idea, but it wouldn't be as easy as he made it sound. "We could do that. Of course, I think we'd have to have more of a clothing line and modeling agency. I could look for the girls, then show them the works... But it could take us a long time to get our company known, lots of advertising." She paused, letting a small smile come to her lips. "Let's do it. Let's start our own company." She leaned in closer to him to give him a sweet kiss. "You need to hurry back. While you're gone, I will make a few phone calls and stuff." She pushed off of the couch and walked over to her phone. If they were going to do this, she'd work her ass off to make sure it'd happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 am

Karla looked up to him, sitting up lightly, fiddling with her fingers. "But now it seems like you think you have to." She said softly, sighing as she laid back down, on her back this time. Her mahogany eyes watched the ceiling. "Sorry, I'm being a brat." She told him. "I guess I am jealous." Karla said in somewhat of a mumble. "I mean.. She gets everything first. Marriage, a baby.." Karla sighed. "It's not fair." She pouted playfully.

Zach smiled, nodding. "I'll run there if I have to.. Actually.. That sounds like a good idea.. It's rush hour already." Zach said, pulling on his shoes, kissing her softly. "Okay babe, ill go get the test and you plan it out how you want it." He grinned, walking out to the closest store, all the while grinning at the thought of possibly being a father. He walked into the store, staring at the boxes of pregnancy tests. He had no clue what to pick. "Uh.. Excuse me, Ma'am.. Which of the tests would you recommended?" He asked, not wanting to pick the wrong one. He nodded as he listened to the differences between the offer net tests.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:17 am

"She doesn't get everything first, Karla." James walked over and laid down beside her. He knew what she thought, but that wasn't the truth. Alex might have gotten those things first, but only because she was quite slutty as a teen, that he did know. "Love, you have so much more going for you. You have a loving boyfriend; plus so much more. One day, she'll be the one jealous of us. Of our family..."

Alex picked up her phone and dialed a few people. She had a lot of ideas. What Zach didn't understand, just like him, she had a side of being a workaholic. If pushed to it, she'd work herself straight into the ground. Stress wasn't good on babies, though. "Ugh, yeah. Anything you can think of?... Oh, thanks. I think we'll go with that. Thank you, Vick!" And with that, she hung up and ran to her note book and began to write down ideas. First one that came to mind; the most looked at and for stores would have to be anything to do with undergarments; panties, bras, to swimsuits and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:41 am

Karla nodded lightly, but she didn't believe him. She nodded when he said losing boyfriend. That she could agree with. Karla cuddled into his side. "I know." She sighed softly, deciding it was best to back down. She supposed she had wanted everything so soon, but anyone who knew Karla, knew she was the most impatient person in the world.

Zach thanked the woman, deciding to pick the Clear Blue one, which told you if you were pregnant, and if so, by how many weeks. Zach smiled as he bought it, jogging back home. "Babe, I got it. The good one." He told her, looking around for her. "There you are." He smiled, holding out the bag. "Here's the stick you pee on." He told her, waving the box in front of her tauntingly. "Come on already! I wanna know if I'm gonna be a dad!" Zach grinned, jumping up and down with excitement. It had been a long time since he had been this happy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:38 pm

That, he did know. He knew that she was impatient, and to be honest, that was why he loved her so much. That and other things. Ha, he honestly couldn't even think of something he didn't like about her. As she curled into him, he wrapped his arms a bit tighter around her to hold her close. "Are you sure you don't want to marry me? Have a family with me?" What she had said earlier made him think she didn't really love him... I mean, that's how it sounded.

Alex rubbed the back of her neck when he handed it over to her. "Alright, hold your horses." She smiled, snatching it up. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. As she sat there, waiting on the results, she felt her heart sinking. What if she wasn't pregnant? It would break his heart... So, just incase, she came up with a little bit of a plan. She could fake it, pretend she was, then before it went too far, she could "have a miscarriage". She glanced down at the test, and was overwhelmed with joy at the little plus sign. "Zach! Zach! I'm pregnant!" She shouted, when she ran out, she jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "I love you. I love you so, so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:27 pm

"No.. No I do. There's nothing more I want." Karla told him, sighing as she buried her head into his neck. This wasn't working out so well. Karla closed her eyes and just laid quietly, trying to find the right words. "Babe, I've been moaning about having a family for a while. I love you, and I'd want nothing more than to have you as the father of my children." Karla said softly. "I suppose the reason that I want it all so badly now is because she is." She said softly, gently brushing her fingertips against his chest.

Zach grinned as she walked away. He paced up and down, anxiously waiting. He needed to know if he was going to be a father. Zach smiled brightly when Alex ran to him. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He smiled, hugging her carefully. "And you're gonna by a mom." He whispered into her neck. "You are amazing. I love you." He said softly, placing gentle kisses to her neck. Zach couldn't stop smiling at this point, she had made him so happy, and now he'd devote every hour of his life to his new family.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 am

"But you're still young, Karla." James mentioned, running his hand down her side slowly. "You have plenty of time to have a family... Just because they want to throw away their freedom doesn't mean we have to. Just because they'd rather throw away the best years of their lives-- Karla, don't get me wrong, I want a family one day... But I also want to have fun while I'm still young." He had a point, and he knew it. Alex and Zach would spend the rest of their lives trying to get away from their children. He didn't want to do that.

Alex wrapped her arms around his neck to stay close to him. Though, she wasn't at all surprised with how excited he was; she was quite excited too. Though, at the same time, she was scared and nervous of what all could end up happening to their child between now and the time she went into labor. "You're more than amazing... You're the one who made it all possible, my love." She whispered as she buried her head in his neck with a slight sigh. "Didn't that test have a thing to show you how far along you were, or something? I didn't look, but now that I think of it... I want to know." She smiled brightly, finally pulling away to read the little box the pregnancy test came in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:38 am

Karla sighed. "I know, but I don't want to be like 40 and only see my child grow up to be like 30 at the most. And what if they have children? I don't want to be 60 or 70 when they have their first kid." Karla said softly, closing her eyes. "I know, James. I know. But you know me. I hate having to wait. I mean, I'm that bad I jump into the front of the que at a supermarket." She sighed, turning to lay on her stomach. "But they can see their children and grandchildren grow up. They get to spend more time with their family." Karla told him. "It's not like they aren't prepared. They both have a good enough relationship, good jobs and a permanent home." She told him.

Zach grinned. "Alex, you're the one who is gonna carry our baby and deliver it. I was just one measly piece. You're the whole puzzle. You can still see the picture without me." He told her, kissing her cheek. "Oh yeah, it did. It shows it on the bit that says positive.." Zach said, pointing to the picture f the positive test on the from of the box.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 pm

James sighed as he pulled his arms back to his own side. It seemed like she was just stating the same things over and over again. He'd offered her a family, but she acted like his offer didn't even make a slight change in tide. Huh, all he wanted to do was tell her he'd try anything she wanted. But she kept going on about kids. He wanted them just as badly as she did... Maybe he didn't show it as well, though. Maybe he just overlooked something. But god, he loved her. Wasn't that enough? "Karla, I'm done with this conversation. I offered you all I had to offer, and apparently it wasn't good enough."

Alex nodded as she pulled away to go and check the test once more. It'd said she was only 6-7 weeks pregnant. Which, in her mind, was perfectly fine. That meant they had... 32 weeks to get ready for their baby. "It says I'm 6-7 weeks... Which, that's perfect." She walked back out only after tossing the pregnancy test in the trash. "Oh, I got some calls in about our business idea... I decided; if we are going to do this, we need a nice clothing line. Like, bras, panties, swimwear. Womanly stuff. That's what sells." She should know. She modeled all three before she got pregnant. "We need to find some pretty girls if we are going to out do my provirus company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Karla sighed, getting up. "I tried to drop this before but you just kept going on that I was still young. So don't even try saying that's my fault." She told him, shaking her head as she walked out. Still hungry, she walked to the kitchen, only to lean against the counter for a small while, staring at nothing. Karla sighed deeply, looking through the different cupboards to find something worth eating. She chewed the inside of her cheek as she thought, sighing then just settling on eating some cereal. Karla then sat quietly at the table, a hand resting on her head, with her elbow on the table as she ate. She was ready for a family.

Zach nodded with a grin, he was buzzing with excitement. "Okay, that's a good start. Ill let you deal with finding the girls, and I can order some underwear and all that stuff.. Strike up a few deals with designers who are trying to get themselves known.." Zach offered, kissing her cheek. "We're gonna make this work." He told her. "Plus, I could need a second opinion on the clothing though.. I don't know what girls like wearing these days." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 am

(I am going to just... send Origin a really nasty letter and explain to them how much they have passed me off with Sims 3. I spent $30 bucks today... and only one of the four extension packs I bought will work. The others wont work because it will not allow me to log into my Sims account, and or, update my game. -shots game- I love you so, but you're not working!)

James rolled his eyes. He'd only said that because she was still sulking over it. He had only tried to help her feel better. Apparently, it was not enough. Was it? He walked the opposite way when she went to the kitchen. He had tried to be a good man, he tried to give her the world. But god, a family was a huge step he wasn't sure he was ready for. One day, he would be. But now, was not the time. He ran a single hand through his hair as he paced the floor. Huh, funny wasn't it. "Karla," He murmured, finally walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. "I love you, but if that's all you want, I don't know what to do."

Alex glanced off to the kitchen as she heard James talking, but then she just curled up into Zach's side once again. Almost fearfully. "I wish they didn't live here. I really don't want our baby growing up around people like that... you know?" She finally moved away to sit down on the couch, still having a perfect view of the conversation. She enjoyed the whole eves dropping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:41 am

Wow, that's really bad! They should give you a full refund AND replace the games!))

Karla continued to eat the cereal, quietly when she heard James walk down the stairs. She nodded quietly. There was no winning him over. "Okay." She nodded. "I guess waiting wouldn't be so bad." She said, surprised she was submitting. She stirred the cereal with her spoon, watching it quietly. "I love you, too." Karla said softly, locking her jaw when she heard Alex talk. She got up and hugged James, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She said softly, kissing his cheek. Though Alex's words kept playing over in her mind. "Just remember she's pregnant." Karla muttered to herself. "Never hit a pregnant woman." She whispered, pressing her lips to James'. "Are we good?" She asked with a soft smile.

Zach wrapped his arm around Alex when she cuddled into his side, wrapping his arm around her. "We'll maybe they don't want to live here." He told her. He'd often noticed how they kept their distance, and did so effectively unless Alex got to one of them. "You know.. Maybe you should try being nice to them. You never know, they might be nice back." He suggested with a shrug. "I mean, you were the one to suggest them being godparents to our baby." Zach told her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:59 pm

(I wrote them the letter. Hopefully it'll work now. lol! At least they should help me fix it. I agree with that... Oh! How's your hand? The one you hurt a week or so ago?)

"Maybe you can't, but I can." James whispered at the last thing she said. Alex was walking on thin ice with him. He felt like everything she did was meant to hurt their relationship; her getting pregnant first, knowing Karla wanted a child. Though, Alex did have a mouth on her. Didn't she? She was good at back talking, and Stiring crap up. "God, I know I shouldn't wish this.." He whispered, "but I wish she'd just lose the baby. Maybe they'd both get killed in a car actident or something. At least then, we could stay here in peace. Zachs not the problem. It's that bitch that he can't keep a muzzle on." He nearly growled.

Alex, however, was nearly shaking by then. Having heard every word he said, she had been pushed way past livid. In fact, right now, there weren't words to discribe how mad she was at him-- at them. She stood up, walked over and without thinking; she slapped James as hard as she could across the cheek. Which only made him backfire on her, wrapping his hands around her wrist, where he twisted it backwards until he heard it snap. However, in his eyes, he'd taken it easy on her... She deserved a lot more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:32 pm

I think it will. Like if you told people their stuff don't work then they won't buy it, then they'll tell people, etc, etc. oh and it okay, thank you! ^.^ It stopped hurting way earlier than it should do xD))

Karla chuckled lightly into his neck, looking up to him. "Hm.. Sounds great." She smirked, though she did have a slight hatred for Zach not doing anything this whole time. Karla rolled her eyes when she stormed over. The joke stopped when she slapped James. After the snap at her hand, Karla yanked her back by her hair, dragging her to the living room, and shoving her to Zach. "Keep your bitch on a leash." She spat. Of course not literally. Then walked back to James, gently tracing her fingers over the red mark on his cheek. "Are you okay baby?" She asked softly.

Zach caught her quickly. He sighed. She always had to cause something. "What's wrong with you? Why can't you just be nice for once? You always have to start something with them." Zach sighed. "Come on, let me check your wrist. I know you're gonna be angry and not let me, but Alex, you give as good as you get." He told her. "You can't go round causing drama, especially now you're pregnant." He told her, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 pm

(Well, that's always good! I'm glad to hear that!)

James burst out laughing at the sight of Karla dragging Alex out of the room by her hair. But, he kind of felt bad about hurting Alex's wrist by now. I mean, he shouldn't have been so hard on her. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He smiled softly as she reached up to touch the red mark on his face. God dammit. It didn't feel great at all... In fact, his whole face still stung from the blow she took to it.

"What's wrong with me, Zach? Are you fucking kidding me?" Alex couldn't hardly believe what he was saying. I mean, she knew what she did might have been out of line, but it was them who caused the whole mess. "He said he wished that I would get in a wreck and die! Zach! Where were you that whole time? Or do you really not fucking care about me? You know what, fuck you and your little friends. I am sick and tired of this! I don't try to start things. I do, sometimes. But right now; no. Why would I do that? All I was doing was protecting myself. It's not like you're man enough to do anything and protect your wife. She has to do it all herself. So, here I am. Broken wrist and all. Wanna fix it? It's not like you tried to prevent it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:17 am

Haha xD urrrgg! I hate Hayfever! And some asshole is cutting his grass -.-' I'm gonna shove that lawn mower where the sun don't shine :/ A bee just flew into my window! XD Haha))

Karla smiled softly, placing a gentle kiss to the red mark, hugging him softly. She could tell he felt bad about what he did. "Don't worry about it babe. The bitch deserved it." Karla said into his neck, closing her eyes lightly. She hugged James softly for a few moments before pulling away and cleaning and putting away her bowl and spoon. The bought of just leaving it there was unheard of. Karla gave him another kiss. "I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Okay?" She asked softly. She was trying to look for work so she could help towards finding them an apartment or house of their own, but it was getting increasingly hard.

Zach sighed quietly, watching the table. "We'll if you didn't say you wanted them to move out, this wouldn't happen. Now let me lol at your wrist." Zach said, calmly but he was getting very impatient. He had no idea how they were supposed to raise a kid if she still acted like one herself. He sighed, sitting up. Getting annoyed, he carefully took her arm, carefully flattening her palm against his, looking for any signs of pain fon her face. "I thought so." Zach nodded to himself. "It seems to me like its broken in two places. Although, I can't be sure unless I do an xray of your hand." He told her, with his new style of X-ray it gave him a hologram of a 3D image of the bones inside her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

(-blinks- yeah me too. Lmao I think my mom is mowing the grass tomorrow. 0.0 I'm not happy. Though, if I told my mother that... I might get a foot up my ass. Lol!)

James nodded softly as he sat down at the bar once more. He needed to work, but... He hated it. And the only thing he knew how to do was hurt people, or so it seamed. Look what he did to Alex after all. What if next time he actually kills her? What would happen then? Huh, actually, he didn't have to worry. No, with Zach there, he could get away with murder. Even if if was Zachs wife he was killing... Nice to think on. "I wonder..." He ran a hand through his hair as he thought about it. Though soon, he got up and walked outside. Feeling the need to get some fresh air before those thoughts came back.

Alex just stared at him. In shock. That is until he took her hand and laid it in his. She could tell he was getting annoyed and impatient, but that didn't mean he had to be an ass to her. She just nodded and shut herself off. She listened, but only replied with nods. Otherwise, she was silent. Her hand hurt, but right now that was not the point. Was it? I mean, if she wanted to she could heal herself. It came with the immortality he'd given her earlier in life. She couldn't even believe she found herself doubting his affection for her -- god, she wanted to think he really did love her. But at this rate, it didn't seem so. As she pulled her hand away, she sent a wave of concentration down to her wrist which healed it up immediately. "I think we do need that break. I mean, look around... Do you trust them with our baby? Would you trust them with even me? No. Zach, I mean, if I was raped, I feel like you would be that person saying: 'well, she wore those clothes.., she was asking for it.'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Karla climbed the stairs, dragging herself to the bed and laying down, letting out a sigh and the silk sheets and the memory foam mattress moulded around her body, Karla closing her eyes. She couldnt care less in Alex died. To her it would be an early Christmas present. Karla wanted to be nice, but it was hard when there was no effort on the other side.

Zach sighed when she brought up the idea of a break. "Yeah fine." He said, not having the energy to argue. "If you want toget away from me so badly, then go. Becuse I know that if I stop you, you'll did another excuse like you're doing now." Zach told her. He just ignored what she said about the raping thing. To him, that was something so awful, it was wrong to even make an example out of it. Zach walked down to the basement, shutting the door. He turned on some music as he began to work. He was tired of her running away from every problem they had, and blaming him. If she wanted to take a break, then she could have one. It was if Zach would welcome her back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:47 am

Alex shook her head. She only blamed him because he did nothing to protect her. She might have acted childish, but she could only help it so much. Plus, if it took being childish to get through to him, then that was exactly what she would do. Though by now she was going to let both of them relax. You know, let all anger go before they talked again. She walked outside, having decided to go for a drive to clear her mind.

James just happened to be outside at the same time, and walked up to apologize to her about what he'd done. "Hey, mind if I take you for a quick drive? You shouldn't drive when you're mad. You could crash, emotions take over... You know." He murmured. Of course she handed the keys over to him. However, twenty minute after they left, both Karla and Zach got calls from the local police about their significant others being in an accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:41 am

Karla and Zach leapt out of the house and ran to the car, getting into an argument over who as driving. Karla was sobbing her heart out so let Zach drive as he was a master at hiding his emotions. Karla sat in the passenger seat, crying into her hands. "Come on Karla. I'm sure they're fine. They're both fighters." Zach soothed, though his mind flooded with doubt at his own words. Karla shook her head quietly, Zach driving as quick as he could to the hospital. Zach took Karla's hand, having to pull her along just to keep her from breaking down where he stood.

"What if I lose him?" Karla sobbed, Zach pulling her close, hugging her as she cried into her chest.
"Karla, the only thing you're loosing is your mind. James is not going anywhere. And neither is Alex for that matter." Zach said softly, kissing the top of her head in a friendly, soothing gesture before walking her to the desk. "We were contacted because of an incident which happened with our partners?" Zach told them, giving the receptionist the names.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 am

The woman raised a brow, then nodded. "Of course... They're both fine. Other than a few cuts and scrapes. Funny, though, they were t-boned. I'm shocked that they made it out without broken bones. It's amazing." She gestured to the back of the emergency room, where both Alex and James were sat on individual beds. Each one being examined by doctors. Though, of course each of them were mad because, come on, it wasn't too essential. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:25 am

Zach nodded softly. "Thank you." He said, allowing Karla time to compose herself before walking her to the room. "Okay. Just be normal. They didn't die so don't be all Karla about it and freak out." Zach told her, Karla rolling her mahogany eyes. Zach walked in and went straight to Alex, taking her hands. "You scared me to death. I though I lost both of you." Zach said softly, pulling her into a gentle hug when the doctor was finished, Zach resting a hand on her stomach gently rubbing his thumb over the surface d her stomach which was clothed by her shirt.

Karla walked to James, obvious she had been crying. "Please don't do that again. I thought you had died." She said softly, resting her head on his shoulder, the other on his cheek. "I promise, we don't have to have babies yet or get married or anything." Karla said softly, hugging him gently. "Just as long as you're alive and you love me then I don want anything else." Karla said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next