Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Alex, she was almost shocked when she saw him. In a good way. His presence brought a bright, bright smile onto her face. She couldn't tell him anything until after the doctor left. Well, because, he'd call her insane. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to scare you, I told them to tell you both that we were alright." She leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck, where she slowly pulled him closer. "I woke up with a chunk of glass in my neck, not to mention a gash on my side. If I wouldn't have tried to heal it, I don't know where I would be right now. Not to mention, James was out. His head was bleeding and I freaked out. I called 911, then tried to heal him enough to where he would be alright." She whispered, lifting her shirt to show the open wound on her left side. "I couldn't heal that one, though... I think the doctors want to stitch it up, but I don't want to stay here that long..." Her body was covered with scratches and bruises from the crash, little pieces of glass still remained in her cheek, as well as all over her right side. They would take forever to pick out. Which, that's why she was still here.

James, on the other hand, had no idea what happened. He only remembered being stopped at a stop light, seeing it turn green, and driving forwards. After they were hit, there was nothing more than a blank. He, like Alex, had a ton of scratches and all. But noting too major. Not like the gash in her side. "It's ok, babe... I'm so sorry. I don't even know what happened. I just... It's my fault. I should have bend watching better, but I drifted off into the song that was playing... I promise, I won't leave you. Ever. I love you far, far too much."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 am

Zach smiled softly. "It's okay babe. A long as you got outta there alive." He whispered against her head, kissing there gently. "Wow, babe, please stay and get stitched up. You'll feel, an be so much better." He said softly, sitting next to her. Zach felt bad that he had just let her leave without a fight, that he could have prevented it if he just acted like the husband he wanted to be. He kept his arms around her, thinking of their baby that was growing inside of the woman he loved so dearly. Zach was so careful of her side and her cuts and sores.

Karla closed her eyes, hugging him still. "It's okay baby. It's okay." She whispered, sniffing slightly. "You got out and that's all I can ask for." She whispered. She had heard that Alex had actually healed Hanes so he would make it, so she would thank her later when she was on her own so Karla could at least have some dignity so she could still fight back if Alex ever said something, and not look so much like a hypocrite. Maybe. Just maybe she may try to get along with Alex,. For the sake of their new family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:58 pm

"I know, I'm going to stay." Alex leaned into his side and let out a deep sigh. "I am sorry for fighting with you. You don't know how much you mean for me, and today, I realized how right you are. I start things. I know... I'm going to try to stop, for the sake of our baby. I don't want him - or her- to grow up with me acting like a child at all times." She calmly looked down and rested a hand on her nearly flat stomach, "if I start being a brat, tell me. Tell me I'm being childish. I'll get mad at first, but then I'll be happy you did." The doctor came back in shortly after to look at her cut, which he quickly sewed up while Alex cried on Zachs shoulder.

James smiled softly as he pulled her into a hug. However, the silence was kind of confusing, wouldn't you say? He knew she spoke a bit at first. But to hear Karla speechless,.. Just wow. He closed his eyes as his head rested upon her shoulder. After the crash, he had thought so deeply of a family. He wanted one just as badly as she had at the moment. I mean, after nearly dying, who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want to leave their mark on this earth? He looked over to Alex and Zach and felt jealously. Zach, he had everything... A beautiful wife, a baby on the way, a home... Car, job, money... He was living the dream. But James, he had to sit back and watch as the rest of the world went by. He was ready for it to be him in that place... To have people envy him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:41 am

Zach nodded softly, but he also knew it made it worse when Karla and James fought back, which would be his next thing to work on. But for now, he was going to be therefor his wife and their baby. His family was his main priority. He held her and kissed the top of her head as she had her side stitched, gently wiping away her painful tears. "It's okay babe. The pain will stop soon." He whispered.

Karla stayed quiet, she loved every moment. She felt loved, and also that she could give it as well. She had been thinking of a family, as she could told him. But she had put it all to the back of her mind for the sake of their relationship. Karla accepted he wasn't ready and was prepared to just focus on him and be there to love him and make him happy, which was all she wanted in the first place. Karla knew how lucky she was to have a man like James, and not like Zach. Although she loved him as a friend, she could never love him as Alex did. Karla felt James was perfect. She had finally found someone who could accept her for who she was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 am

Of course she knew the pain would subside. But for right now, it hurt like hell. "Thanks," she forced a small smile as she leaned into him a bit more, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso, just so she could squeeze him whenever she was in pain. Once the doctor finished with the stitches, he began to ask her how she was feeling, and asked if she remembered at all what happened. To that, she shook her head. She was awake through the whole thing, but if he knew what really happened she'd be called crazy, or put to work saving people. That, she didn't want. Life needed to run it's course. She wasn't trying to stop it for them, but she had just gotten pregnant, and... She didn't want her child to die there with them. If that made sense. After she was cleared, the doctor stated that she was clear, and could go home whenever she wanted. "Ok, let's go." She stood up, and took his hand.

James only pulled away the moment the doctor came back to release him. Thank god! He hated hospitals anyways. It was nice just to get out. Even if just for a while.... Cause, god only knows what could happen between now and the time he got home. "I don't think I should drive for a while." He forced a small smile, but was being as serious as he could. "It might not be a good idea seeing what just happened— I might crash again or something." He took her hand, and held it tightly. Now, just waiting on her to make a move before they could go and go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:49 am

Zach held her close, smiling when the doctor discharged them. Zach took care of paying for both of them, which Karla grew a little annoyed with but let it slide. Zach kept his arm around Alex, watching her. "Are you okay to walk babe? Or do you want be to carry you?" He asked softly, his gorgeous baby blue eyes on her. He wouldn't mind carrying her, in fact, he would prefer carrying her. Zach didn't wait for an answer before carefully picking her up bridal style, carrying her out. "Bring back memories of our honeymoon?" He whispered in her ear with a smile of both pride and cheekiness.

Karla smiled softly. "Don't worry, I came here with Zach, and I don't think the car you were in will be of much use any time soon, so Zach can drive us back." She said softly. Karla didn't mind that he was holding her hand tightly.. It was if he clung on any tighter than she would definitely begin to worry. "Come on then, baby." She smiled softly, brushing some brown hair from her mahogany eyes. Karla smiled up to him, it stretching into that naturally cheeky but mischievous smile she had. It cod be found both cute and sexy at the same time, and added with her dimples and array of freckles across her cute button nose, just made her kinda irresistable.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 pm

O. M. G. It did it to me too. )

Alex forced a small smirk upon her lips the moment he spoke. Huh, man did she remember; every bit of it. From the first date, all the way up to their lavishing wedding, and everything from then on. To her, it was always refreshing to think about what an amazing past they'd had together. "Yeah... It does. Also makes me remember why you picked me up in the first place," she giggled, "the shoes I picked out to wear to our wedding, they were way too high. But I wanted to be closer to your height so you could kiss me easier. Though, by the end of that night you were carrying me up to our room at the resort. I think for like the next couple of weeks I cringed every time I spotted a pair of high heels. When we got home though..." Something deep down forced her to stop talking. As, after that was the first real scare they'd had together; turned out Alex was pregnant, but sadly miscarried not too far along. "You... You don't have to carry me anymore, babe. I can walk..." She said quietly, her head rested against his strong shoulder.

James nodded as he followed her out to the truck, to his surprise, Alex and Zach were following close behind. He hated the fact that he was almost always jealous of Zach and Alex. I mean, their life was perfect in his eyes. Plus, they had hid their past very well from everyone. Hadn't they? The miscarriages, the reasons of Alex being turned, how many let downs they'd had in their relationships to each and every hard time... It was far from perfect. Though many people lust for the same exact thing. "Why can't we be like them? I mean, just look at them; they act so happy together and all. I mean, why not? They live perfect lives. I wish we had all they did... Maybe one day the tables will be turned. Then they can see what it's like to feel jealous of everyone...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Zach smiled as she recalled everything, resting his head against hers, remembering every second, chuckling when shenspokenabout the high heels. He was quite tall, and told her they could manage, but in the end he gave in because he wanted Alex to be happy, and he too wanted to be able to kiss his fiancé at the right height on their wedding day. He even remembered the miscarriage. "Its okay baby. Ill still carry you. Don't worry." Zach soothed, gently kissing her cheek as he carried her to the car. On arrival, he carefully set her inside of the passenger seat, kissing her lips gently as he did her seatbelt for her.

Karla sighed lightly, shrugging. "They have money, that's all it is." Karla told him, fiddling with her fingers. "And probably because they do stuff, like romantic stuff." Karla told him, walking to the car a little quickly. She honesty could not remember the last time he kissed her. Sure, she kissed him, but it was never returned. She climbed into the back, putting on her seatbelt, only glancing to Zach once, who offered a smile to her. Karla just looked back out of the window away from the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Alex smiled brightly, then shrugged her shoulders. "If you're sure..," she said as she relaxed her shoulders once more. See, Alex enjoyed being carried. And she wouldn't lie. It would always be enjoyable for her to be held by her lover and best friend. But, it didn't always happen. "Zach, why do we always do this after something bad happens?" She asked softly, looking down as she was buckled in, despite the kiss. "I love you, but... Deep down I feel like we only ever act like it when we need to. So, from now on, I'll be a good wife." She smiled, "I'll get up every morning and cook for you and me and we'll have an awesome meal- though I don't know exactly how to cook... But, babe, I can learn. I just want us to spend more time together."

"Well, if that's it... Then we should find a damn way to make money." James rubbed the back of his sore neck with his left hand. Of course he wasn't sure how exactly to reply to the last thing though. I mean, he was romantic... Somewhere under that hard exterior. But he wasn't good at showing it. Karla, of all people, should have known this. "That's disgusting though... Look at them..." He murmured, though his eyes never drifted towards the couple. "I just wish we were happy like them, without all of the romance and money."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 am

Zach smiled softly when she talked, nodding gently. "Alex, I love being there for you and making you happy. If you want be to carry you like that more often, then I will." He smiled. "No question about it." He soothed, caressing her cheek. "I love carrying you. I feel like I'm protecting you kinda." He chuckled softly. Zach watched her with his soft baby blue eyes when she told him about being the perfect wife. "Baby, you should be resting throughout this pregnancy. I mean, you're gonna be exhausted and I want to be the one that gets to wait on you hand and foot." He said softly, taking her hand. "I wat to be there to fulfil your every need." Zach winked with a cheeky smile.

Karla sighed. "Maybe I want what they have. Maybe I want the romance." She told him. "James, were not fooling anyone. When was the last time you kissed me? Like actually, properly kissed me? When was the last time we had sex?" Karla asked. "You see, I can't remember because its been a long time." She told him. Karla was going to tell him what she thought. "Yeah, sure. You call me pretty, beautiful and you say that you love me, but it's becoming hard to believe sometimes." Karla sad. "Don't get me wrong, I love you, and I love being with you, but sometimes I doubt your love for me." Karla said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 am

This phone... It's making me mad. Lol it logged me out! D: meh. Imma kill it.)

Alex smirked softly, though it was hard to refuse his offer, there was also times she did want to be independent. He always could hold her, but there were things she wanted to do on her own. She knew he wanted to protect his wife and unborn child. That was understandable. It really was. But waiting on her hand and foot was a bit too much. "Zach, I know. But you don't have to do that. You work. You need to take care of business and stuff. You know, I'm perfectly content with doing things on my own. Like, little things I can let you do... But all of that, I can't make you do that. Babe, I can't take away our livelyhood."

James rolled his eyes lightly. "You know, I don't remember either. But does it matter? No." He said as he lightly crossed his arms over his chest. "We shouldn't have to have sex in order to love each other. Do you see them; they're not fucking each other every second of the day." He finally walked to the tuck and got in, not caring to listen to her anymore. If she thought he was such a bad lover, why was she still there? I mean, times change. People change. He wasn't a lovie dovy person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:16 am

Lol xD I dropped mine and the screens cracked by it still works Very Happy))

Zach nodded lightly, understanding fully. "Oh okay. I didn't mean it literally, I just, want to help you more around the house." He said softly, of course he'd still work, but he'd manage his time more effectively so he could be there to witness thing during the pregnant. For instance, feeling the first kick. Zach also wanted to talk to the baby while it was in the womb. To try and build a bond as early as possible. He couldn't wait to be a father. Even from daydreaming about parenthood, Zach knew he was ready.

Karla sighed. "I'm not saying-.." She said but was interrupted as he had more to say. She bit the inside of her lip, trying to stop herself from saying anything. It was seen by the slight shaking of her hands that she was angry, but she hardly ever lashed out. Especially not at a partner. Karla began to focus on putting the seatbelt straight where it had bent at the clip, which was very hard to do with trembling hands. She swallowed hard, letting go of it when the task proved impossible until she had we nerves under control. Karla closed her mahogany eyes, resting he head against the window. He may not be lovey dicey, but she was, if he hasn't already noticed. She didn't want to e told she was loved, she wanted to feel it. To be perfectly honest, love was not one of the things she was feeling from James.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:07 am

(Mind has a crack too. Lol! On the side of the screen, but iPhones are notorious for breaking when dropped thanks go their glass screen. But, I have one tiny crack and have literally thrown mine onto the concrete at times. Lmao! And sorry. My mom gave me something for my allergies, and then I just passed out D:)

Alex nodded, of course he could help her. She loved him too much not to allow that, if it made him happy, then anything was alright. "Babe, you don't have to do this. You know that right? I'm fine with doing it on my own... You're busy, love. I don't want to push it or ruin anything. You should be happy with whatever we chose." She smiled, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder. "I do need to talk to you about something important when we get home though."

James felt bad, he really did. But what could he do? He wasn't one of those hopeless romantics. He wasn't a romantic at all! Not to say he didn't try at times. It just wasn't in him to be romantic... Huh, he honestly had thought before it could pull on his relationships, but he never  really saw it happening. Now, I guess, it was time for him to step up his game and become  romantic for the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 am

I have a crack that is all over the screen. I'm lucky I can still use it if I'm honest lol and it's okay! I am so nervous! My friend introduced me to this guy over BBM and he goes our school and I'm meeting him tomorrow, with her of course and I can't sleep xD I'm really excited lol.))

Zach smiled softly, shaking his head. "Work isn't important whilst my family is involved babe." He soothed. "I want to be there for you. Maybe I won't be there all day, but all you have to do is tell the Al, JARVIS, to tell me to come up is its urgent." Zach said softly. He ha not long finished their own personal security system, and he wasn't feeling creative with names, so named him Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. JARVIS for short. When she spoke about something important, Zach nodded softly, pulling on his seatbelt. "Anything babe." He smiled softly.

Karla stayed silent, staring out of the window. She was never usually this quiet unless she was pissed off, and with it being that time of the month, her hormones were already going crazy. She let down her wavy brown hair, it came down to her breasts in length, looking as though they were extensions but her hair was just cleverly layered. Karla sighed quietly, her mahogany eyes watching the handle of the door. They weren't yet moving and she was considering walking home. However the opportunity passed as Zach began driving.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Good luck with the guy! Lol, -sighs- I needs to put myself out more. XD I meet guys, but just like the last, they're from all over the country!! -.-)

Alex nodded, "I'm worried..." She whispered, shrugging her shoulders, "I don't wanna lose another baby. The lost of  one is enough to make you hate yourself. Two, though? I don't know what I would do, Zach. So maybe your idea isn't so bad after all; I can take it kind of easy, but still do the work around the house." She said, moving her hands over her stomach, "but as it was before; hospitals are out. I can't let them even check my vitals anymore. They notice something's wrong when they don't hear a heart beat." She murmured, turning her head to look out the window. "I don't know what to do..."

James did just like Karla, stayed in his own little bubble staring out the window. It was easier than talking, wasn't it? Well, see, he wanted to be everything she wanted... But it just wasn't him. Maybe one day she could find someone better, or she would... He would understand, even though he would end up heartbroken in the end. But hell, she deserved so much more than he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Hehe thank you :3 Believe me, I barely leave the house except for school or if I've got plans. So.. 3/7 days I'm like outside lol xD Just be clever though because my crush and I after a year finally got together but we broke up like after a day :/ He was a complete dick lol))

Zach nodded gently. "Babe, I understand, I really do. That was why I offered to help around more. And you know JARVIS. He'll easily do all the laundry, an being you food when you need it." He said softly, resting a gentle hand on her thigh. "He can do the little things. Then I can cook you meals and go baby shopping with you." Zach smiled, gently running his thumb over her thigh. "I want to be there and help you through it all. And I promise. I promise. That if there is anything you need, no matter what time of day. Whether I'm asleep or working, I will get it for you baby." Zach told her. Hopefully she believed him because he had done the same with the pregnancy test.

Karla watched her hands, sitting there listening to how perfect Zach would be throughout the pregnancy made her want to be sick. Alex really did have everything. As soon as they pulled up to the house, Karla slid out of the car straight away, closing the door with just enough force so it would stay closed, before walking inside of the house, to be greeted by the Al. "Good Afternoon, Ms. Rushman." Karla only glanced up in acknowledgement. "JARVIS, can you run me a hot bubble bath?" Karla asked. "Certainly." The Al replied back, his voice that of a British man.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 am

I think my problem is I'm too damn shy. Well, reserved. Not shy. I'm just so quiet. XD I don't ever know what to say to guys when they hit on me. Lol!)

"Hey, Zach, please don't.  I mean, you can be there for things like his or her first kick and stuff like that, but, you don't have to wait on me hand and foot..." She ran a hand through her hair as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. She had slowly began to wonder about the way Karla was acting. I mean, yeah, she knew she was upset... But hey, she shouldn't be. Her boyfriend could be dead. Why couldn't she get over herself? See, the thing was that Alex didn't even know the real reason why she was mad. "Zach, what's up with her?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around herself. 

James got out shortly after. He couldn't help but wonder what to do. I mean, look at this mess. He ignored the comment from Alex and simply walked inside, and sat down on the couch with his hands in his lap. As he ran a hand across his face, he let out a deep sigh. "Now what?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:44 am

Haha me too xD I barely even spoke to him lol))

Zach nodded softly. "Okay babe. I at least wanted to help." He smiled a little, climbing out of the car when he took the keys out of the ignition. He got out and locked the car. Walking around to Alex he picked her up, kissing her cheek. "I dunno. I guess I'll go find out after I've made you some mac n cheese." He said softly. His macaroni and cheese was legendary and satisfied the most fussiest of eaters. It was mostly like down the the fact that he lived on it during college. Zach carried her inside, setting her down on a stool in the kitchen as he got everything out.

Karla climbed smoothly up the stairs, remaining silent as she walked to the bedroom, then the connecting bathroom where her bubble bath was ready and waiting. She loved having JARVIS around, and may ask Zach to come up with, and install an Al for her own use. Someone to run the house and keep it tidy when, or if she found work and moved out. Whether or not that was with James, she really didn't know. Karla snapped out of her thoughts and stripped down to her birthday suit an slid into the hot, relaxing water, letting out a slight sigh as her body began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:47 pm

(Really? You should have talked to him more! Should have. XD)

Alex glanced down, shrugging her shoulders softly. "Don't worry about me. Go check on your friend." She wasn't going to be doing it, and by the looks of it neither was James. As she walked inside, she slowly took of her top, which was torn and scraped up from the crash. Hell, she didn't care. She wasn't at all shy. She modeled in her underwear all day long sometimes, others, even less than that. But Zach wouldn't know that, would he? She didn't ask for his permission to model nude because, well, she knew he'd be against it. But one day she was sure he'd run across one of the magazines. They were in one of the bathrooms after all. Though she wasn't on the cover. By now, though she was down to her underwear. Bra off. Shirt off. 

James raised a brow as he looked up to see Zachs wife undressing before his very eyes. "Ugh, Zach? Maybe get her somewhere else before she strips down in front of strangers? Like, seriously. I know you do it for those porn magazines, but id prefer not to look at another mans wife right in front of him, even though, she does have a nice ass and nice tits." He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back into his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Zach sighed slightly, rolling his eyes. "You're more important right now." He told her, locking his jaw when she started to undress. Hm. Why didn't that surprise him. "Alex. Can you at least get changed upstairs like everyone else?" Zach asked, ignoring James comment the best he could. He was trying to hard not to bite back. "You shouldn't be looking, quite frankly." Zach told him. "You don't deserve Karla. The only reason I actually let you live here is because she loves you so much." Zach told him, having to walk Alex to the stairs.

"You're a fucking pig." Karla said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. A towel wrapped around her torso, watching James. She shook her head, glancing to Alex. "Slut." She said before walking up to her room, not bothering to slam the door. He didn't deserve that. Karla silently and slowly dressed, pulling her knees to her chin and wrapping her arms around them, closing her eyes. She wasn't goin to cry. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:38 pm

"Zach, you're kidding me." She pushed back, and walked up on her own. However, she soon turned around to face him. "It's my home, Zach. I can do what I please. Rather they stand there and stare, I could care less. Plus... He's right. I've been in a lot worse." She shrugged, "it pays well to take your clothes off in front of rich men." And with that, she grabbed a towel from their bathroom and wrapped it around her chest. "So now what? Are you going to talk to me, or kick yourself back up in that damn basement again?"

James hadn't really meant to look, but it kinda just happened... Karla was supposed to be in her room. He'd never meant for her to find out, but hell. He wasn't dead. He was a man, and a man who loved beautiful women. Just because he looked, it didn't mean he loved, or even liked her. Hell, be despised Alex. And her husband. But, he was here for free so he couldn't complain too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

"I'll talk to you when you stop stripping in front of our housemates." Zach told her. It was not up for discussion. He found it disgusting. What if Karla had undressed and he happened to be in the room? He would probably be filling out divorce papers like they were going out of fashion and he wouldn't have even glanced in Karlas general way. Because he was a decent guy and respected his friend that much. He just shook his head, walking past her and up to Karlas room. Someone had to care, and he really didn't mind if it was him. In fact, he'd volunteer.

Karla closed her eyes, surprised to see Zach when the door creaked open. "Hey stranger." She murmured, Zach giving a small smile as he closed the door. "How you feeling?" He asked softly, sitting next to her and wrapping his arm around her clothed body. "I really don't know." Karla said quietly. Zach shaking his head. "You godda stop lying to me." He told her, Karla sighing, resting her head against his chest. "I bet he thinks I'm so stupid." Karla told him. "I saw the way he looked at her. He never looks at me like that. He hasn't for a long while." Karla told him. "He may not have noticed, but Isis." She told him, Zach nodding gently, telling her it was okay. He rubbed her back gently. "I'm sure he loves you-" Zach began. "It doesn't seem like it." Karla told him. "When was the last time you saw a woman almost naked. Other than porn. And actually liked what you saw." She told him, knowing all too well of his high school years. Zach chewed his lip, trying to think. "You." He told her, which made her sit up. He nodded. "Prom. I ha to leave Alex because you were being really sick. I brought you both home and showered and dressed you." Zach told her, Karla didn't remember but she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 pm

"When I stop stripping in front of our housemates." Alex rolled her eyes at what he was saying. I mean, given, she shouldn't have done it. She knew that. But she wanted so badly to get out of the torn and bloodied clothes, that she didn't care. After she changed she walked out and listened to the end of their conversation. Huh, doesn't surprise me. She thought, just shaking her head. Yeah, she'd known some of the story, well, why she got left because someone else was sick, but the extent of it was never quite played out. Once it went silent, she walked down the stairs just as quietly and picked up the clothes she'd left on the floor. From there, she began to conjure up ideas. Stupid ideas... Ones she knew would ruin her marriage. But who cared? By now their relationship was based on lies alone and lies can't hold together a family. A few minutes later, she called and talked to a friend of hers. Someone who had been in need as well. So, she offered him a place to stay. "JARVIS, please let Zach know that we will be having a guest for a few days, maybe weeks. Thank you," she wasn't going to do it herself. That's for sure. He wasn't talking to her, remember?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 am

"Certainly." Sounded the Al, letting Zach know who was in mid-pillow fight with Karla. "That's fine. JARVIS, clear a room for our guest." Zach told the house operating system, who went to wrk straight away. Karla sat on Zachs shoulders as she tried to get something on her wardrobe. He easily held her small weight, chuckling softly with a plan.

"Zach, whatever you're planning, forget it. I really need to reach this." Karla said, leaning over the top of the wardrobe, accidentally pushing his head into the wardrobe as she did her best to reach the box. Karla laughed for wha felt like the first time in weeks, which probably was true. Zach rolled his eyes, his neck bent down. "Looking forward to being a dad?" Karla asked, Zach nodding. "More than you know. I'm married to the woman I love, despite the arguments and so on, and were gonna have a baby. My life is perfect right now. My bestfriend isn't so grumpy anymore." He said, poking her in the side which made her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:49 am

Alex raised a brow, shaking her head softly as she traced her hand over the edge of the dining table. She didn't know what to say to anyone, and well, no one wanted to talk to her either. As her husband had said. He made it quite clear she wasn't wanted. I mean, that was obvious, so why was she going to try so damn hard to keep him or anyone else happy. She even, stupidly, just to hurt him like he'd done her for so long, to just abort his baby. As cruel as it sounded, she at the moment really considered it just to hurt him. Just to see him in pain.

James just sat there, silently with his head in his hands. He didn't know what to say, or do anymore. Right now, he felt absolutely useless and stupid. But yeah, he was a man. He wasn't dead. He didn't like Alex. I mean, yeah, he thought she had a nice body, he couldn't lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next