Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blossom Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:00 am

"Almost got it." Karla said, trying her best to reach it.
"Hurry up.. You're.. Uh.. Well you're pushing my neck down and I'm gonna end up tipping you off." Zach told her, Karla laughing slightly.
"Bend down a bit." Karla told him, Zach obliging, Karla climbing into his back, then climbing onto the wardrobe, grabbing the box. However Zach left her there, mostly on the wardrobe.
"You know. I like this whole new view." He smirked playfully.
"Stop looking at my ass." Karla warned him, rolling her eyes when he threw a pillow at her rear. "Stop throwing thing at my ass and get me down!" Karla told him, holding the box when he pulled her back onto his shoulders, turning her and falling onto the bed backwards, they both laughing like they were kids again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:55 pm

"Why are you down here sulking, you son of a bitch?" Alex asked as she walked back into the living room, "I mean, you're the one who had to look. If you wouldn't have said anything, and turned straight ahead, none of this would have happened. She's right, you are just a fucking pig." She looked him up and down, then rolled her eyes. "Come on, I'm not an idiot. Why are you even with her? Because no one else will stoop to your level? Or maybe because you're too much of a pussy to stand up to me?"

James had listened to every word, but by the last one, he was livid. He stood up and pushed her against the hard wall, enough to make everything on it shake. As he jerked a knife off of the cabinet, he just as quickly shoved the blade right through her stomach. "Wanna fell me who's the pussy now?" He whispered, slowly pulling the jagged blade from her abdomen, to only stab her once more in her lower abdomen. Did she speak? No. Not one sound. Well, other than the gasp at first, but other than that she was silent. That is, until he pulled away and she quickly pulled the knife out.
"JARVIS," She whimpered quietly, "help.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 pm

"Right away." Echoed the Al, turnin his voice to Karlas room. The pair still laughing. "Sir, Alex has been seriously injured. Your assistance is required immediately." JARVIS told him, Zach jumped up and raced downstairs, closely followed by Karla. She hate her sometimes but she still cared. When Zach saw her, he knelt beside her, trying not to cry. "It's okay baby. We're gonna get you to the hospital, and then you and the baby are gonna be fine. Okay?" He said, almost choking on his words. But he knew it was an empty promise. "I'm so sorry." Zach whispered, Karla on the phone to the hospital. Having told her to keep her phone on, she looked to Zach. "An ambulance is coming. They said they're going as fast as they can." Karla told him, Zach nodded, brushing the hair from Alex's forehead, kissing there several times. "Just stay with me baby, okay?" Zach begged. "You know I can't live without you, right?" He said, tears spilling over his eyes. Karla was pacing up and down, biting her thumbnail. She was scared. It was only then she noticed James. "You did this?" Karla asked him, her mahonony brown eyes not leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 am

Alex shook her head, but now she was already crying. Not that she wanted to give Zach the satisfaction of replying right now. He'd feel bad if something happened to her. Now wouldn't he? Knowing him, he'd blame himself and just go into a hole. But by now, she wasn't going to give him any affection back. She applied pressure to her wounds, the worst one at first (probably not the worse, but it seemed to be bleeding more than the others). As she looked up, she saw James and Karla standing near her, she didn't say a word, though she should have.

Not five minutes later, a car pulled into the drive way and a man walked up the driveway and to the front door. He already had a key, well, because he and Alex had always been close and she trusted him. Though what was on the other side of the door shocked him. He dropped his bag and jogged over, "holy shit, Lexi, what did you do?!" He whispered, applying pressure to the other wound that she couldn't with his bare hands. She didn't reply to him either. But it could have been because she was losing so much blood and could barley keep her eyes open.

"It's what you wanted," James whispered. "You said it yourself you wished she was gone. Now you have way more than her. And, knowing where I stabbed her, she'll lose this baby and never be able to carry another. Sad, isn't it?" However, he was emotionless with every word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 am

Zach could only watch them, getting up silently. Karla just rolled her eyes. "You're pathetic. You both are." She told them, looking to James then Alex. She and Zach both were beyond. Alex and James just weren't worth it if this was what they did if things got heated. They made it worse. Karla took Zachs hand, leading him outside, down to an old, beaten canoe. Karla gave him the axe that was lying nearby. She sat in the grass as he repeatedly hit the canoe with the axe. "We should do what we planned to do when we were twelve. Get some money and just leave in the middle of the night. Driving to anywhere and everywhere because we can." Karla told him, looking up to him. "Two bestfriends on the road. We won't need anyone else. They'll just ruin everything. As we've seen." Alex and James had both lost what they had.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:18 am

"Don't touch it," Alex replied, having him help her up. "E-everything is spinning..."
"I know, I know," he supported her the best way he could without putting her in anymore pain. "Don't listen. You're loved, which means you do have a reason to live through this."
"Who? Who loves me? My husband told me not fifteen minutes-" she coughed, "fifteen minutes ago that... That he didn't want to speak to me until I stopped stripping in front of house mates. But I just wanted out of those bloody, and torn clothes, Jay... I didn't think someone would just sit there and stare are me. And it's not like I was in anything worse than a pair of underwear and a bra..." She whispered. Though she did find it funny; it seemed to her like Zach only left when he heard she could have lost his child. If that was the only connection she had to him, maybe it was best if it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 am

Zach just shook his head. "Really Zach? Honestly, what is keeping you here?" Karla asked, watching him. He slammed the axe into the wood, sitting opposite her. "I love her." He told her. "I love James-" Karla began. "You wouldn't be thinking of leaving if you did." Zach told her. Karla huffed. "If you'd let me finish." She glared at him. "I really don't think he loves me. I mean, I jus think he stays her and pretends he does because no one else will." Karla told him, Zach just shook his head. "And what about you? Huh?" She pressed on. "You're always complaining about something." Karla told him. Zach sighed. "I ju hate how nothing can ever be relaxed. There's always a problem. Always drama." Zach told her. "I mean, I'm not allowed to have time alone to calm myself down or I get accused of something, or were having a break. I'm aloud to be annoyed when my wife just decides to take off her clothes when she feels like it." Zach said. "It wasn't just Alex though, was it?" Karla asked, looking up to him. Zach shook his head softly, pulling her to him in a hug, she resting her head on his shoulder, her arms around his neck whereas his were around her small waist. They just sat and hugged in silence.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 am

Soon enough the ambulance got there, luckily before she bled out too much. Though, she didn't say what happened to her. Many of the medics believed she did it to herself. She didn't say otherwise because she didn't want anyone to get in trouble. But then again, maybe it'd do James some good to go away for a long while. He was crazy in her book. But, at least one thing was for sure, she knew who she could count on to be there for her when no one else cared. "Jay, I don't want to die," she cried, her big blue eyes on his own dark brown ones. "You won't die, Alex." He smiled, doing his best to give her some kind of hope. "You'll go, get this fixed up, and have a beautiful baby and you're husband and you will have the most wonderful life... You know, you're own little brand and agency. You'll have an amazing life, love bug." He winked, though soon he was forced to let go because of the medics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 am

"I have to go clean up that blood before it drives me crazy." Karla told him, Zach helping her to her feet from his seat, glancing to her as she walked back into the house, cleaning the blood an the knife away. She didn't understand Zach, or herself to be fair. Everything was near enough perfect, and then this happened. Karla just shook her head, she huffed, rubbed her forehead. She didn't know what she was going to do. She was waiting, and dreading the day that James would say he didn't want to be with him. She tried to please him, but sometimes she knew it wasn't enough. Karla's tears were soon added to the pool of blood.

Zach sighed, laying back in the grass. He knew Alex really did know he loved her. At least, he hoped she knew. He had offered to help her set up her own modelling business because of the pregnancy. Zach couldn't be there if he didn't love her. The only reason he wasn't with her right now was because he was rejected an basically replaced by someone else. Zach closed his eyes, wanting everything to be normal again. He was considering helping Karla find somewhere to live to try and prevent any more unwanted drama. He had known she'd been looking for both work and her own home.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 pm

He wasn't replaced. He was not even pushed to the side, but he always said he was. In that sector; they had similarities. What were they? Jealousy. If he wouldn't have been have been jealous, then what was that? His snapping about her taking off torn and bloody clothes in front of a man she didn't even know was there? At least that was all she could think of. Other than that, for lack of better words, she had no earthly idea what was his problem. Hers could have easily been her hormones, but she wouldn't say that. He should already know. She did miss him, she missed him being by her side as she found out rather their baby was alive or not, but hey, her "best friend" was there... At least she could say she wasn't totally alone.

James, though, he didn't understand why Karla was so pissed off at him. He did it for her, correct? To make her happy. She had been the one complaining about everything Alex had, even her pregnancy. She said she wished it was her, wished that she would lose everything. Now, he tried to give her whatever she wanted. But it wasn't good enough... Nothing ever was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Zach sat in the grass still, picking up the daisies from the patches they grew in. Zach was jealous. He wouldn't deny it. He was jealous because he cared about her. He didn't want other men looking at her like that. He didn't even know who Jay was until recently. Zach would just pack up and leave, but he couldn't. His life was here. Alex was here. He thought of their wedding vows: "For better, or for worse.". Zach thought he was doing a pretty good job about it. Sure, he needed time on his own sometimes because of his job, he needed to be 100% focused, without things plaguing his mind.

Karla wiped her eyes, still trying to clean the mess, but she was making it worse. Kind of life life, really. She was just happy with James. In his arms. Telling her he loved her. Sure, Karla got jealous, everyone did. But since the accident, she told him they didn't have to have a family, or marry yet. He had made it pretty clear he didn't want to. Karla got up, getting a lot of tissues and a plastic bag, she tried to clean the blood that way, an it seemed to be working.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Alex stared at the screen with a tilt of the head. The baby was alright, thankfully. But there was something she notched that was odd... Hadn't the pregnancy test said she was 6 or 7 weeks? According to the ultrasound, she seemed much farther along. In fact, the doctor thought she was three-plus months. Once the doctor left the room, she grabbed Jay by the hem of his shirt and pulled him over. "Call Zach... Please?" She asked, giving him a painfully good puppy dog face. "Tell him he really, really needs to come down here. Like, now? Tell him it's about his baby? Something like that?" And of course he complied with exactly what she wanted. He was quite the suck up after all.

After sitting there for a while, James realized what he had done was horrible... How he hurt the poor girl like that. But maybe it was him, maybe he was going crazy. Maybe he just needed a break, right? He let out a deep sigh as he sat back down on the couch, running a hand through his short brunette hair. He stood up and then went to find Karla, "I... I'm sorry." He whispered, his tone holding nothing but sorrow. "I did something really, really wrong... And I dont even know why..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Once Zach received the phone call, of course after JARVIS answered for him then put him through to Zachs mobile, he damn near dropped his phone. He ran to the car, almost taking the door off trying to get in, but realised he needed the keys to do so. Zach, after retrieving the keys and unlocking the car, he drove to the hospital. He obeyed the laws of the road and didn't speed or run red lights. He was being responsible this time. Zach tried to find a good parking space, swerving into one a woman was about to park in. Zach got out of the car, running towards the building. "Sorry!" He called back to the woman.

Karla finished with the cleaning and just sat there, often wiping a sneer of red she thought she saw. She jumped when she heard James, looking up to him. She dropped the cloth in the water, silently getting up and hugging him, her head resting against his chest. "It's okay." She said quietly, no more than a whisper. "They'll be okay." She said reassuringly. "We'll be okay." She told him, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Alex blinked as she looked out the window from the 5th floor. It overlooked the parking lot. "You didn't tell him anything was wrong did you?" She asked as she glanced over at Jay, who was still playing on his phone. "Nope. Just told him he needed to be here because of something to do with y'all's kid." He said simply, glancing up to see her raised eyebrow. "Don't look at me like that." He added, "you didn't tell me what to say other than that!" He said as he threw his hands up. "Jay, I didn't want him to worry either!" She said, though seconds later she burst out laughing. Oh that wasn't a good idea, the slices in her abdomen still hurt like hell. Laughing was a pain. Literally.

"I didn't mean to," James said as he wrapped his arms around her. Hell, he was even crying. "Is she ok? I... God, I think I'm going crazy." He whispered, resting his chin on top of her head as he went deeper into thought. God, what would happen if he turned on Karla like that? He'd never forgive himself! "Maybe I should turn myself in..." He said, slowly pulling back to look at her. "I don't wanna hurt you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Zach got every annoyed with the elevator and began to tell the porter how he could make the elevator go quicker, to which the man just nodded. "You didn't understand a word of that?" Zach asked, the porter shaking his head, Zach nodding lightly, taking off down the hall to find Alex. Once he did, he rushed in. "What happened? Are you okay? And the baby?" He asked, holding her hand carefully.

"No, baby, don't." Karla said softly, looking up to him, gently wiping his tears. "You won't hurt me." She said softly, gently kissing his cheek as she went on her tiptoes to hug him. "I don't want you to go anywhere." She whispered, closing her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:41 am

"If goofy would have told you what I wanted to tell you earlier you wouldn't have to get here so quick. But he made it sound urgent , didn't he?" Alex asked as she squeezed his hand. "We're both fine. But, I... I noticed something Zach. Today, they asked me if they could do an ultrasound to check on things and when they did; the baby looked... Three-plus months. Even the doctor told me it was wrong, the test. But I know otherwise... Because not two months ago we lost the other baby. There is no freaking way."

James shook his head, grabbing her hand and gently pulling it down along side his. "But you don't know that... What if I do?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "what if I hurt you? I didn't even know what I was doing back there... I just snapped and couldn't hold myself back, Karla." He whispered. "I can't risk it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:03 am

"I don't understand.." Zach said, his brain was good with everyday things, amazing with his job. But he didn't understand pregnancy or women. He had the books, he just needed to read them. "You're saying.. That you're further along than the test said?" Zach asked, he'd just been through the whole mechanical aspects of elevators with a hosptial porter. His brain was working overtime. Zach gently ran his thumb over her fingers.

Karla watched him. "Please don't leave me." She said softly. Prison life could change him. She didn't want him to change. He was perfect. Maybe he did hurt Alex. But she was asking for it for the amount of times she'd gone out of her way to annoy them both. "She's been asking for it since the day we got together. Always trying to cause problems. She won't dare to do it anymore." Karla said softly, tears threatening to leave her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 am

"That's not what I'm saying at all..." Alex said as she shrugged her shoulders. How was she supposed to say what she thought? I mean, she didn't even understand it so how could she explain it to him? "Zach, I don't know what is going on, but this isn't possible. I know for a fact three months ago I was pregnant... But not with this baby. It was the one we lost... I... I don't understand what's going on." She said, nearly in tears once again. That's what she did when she didn't know what to do; she cried. It was just how she was.

James shook his head softly as he rolled his head back. "But my intentions were to take not her life, but her child. Regardless of all she's done, the baby didn't deserve that. It didn't deserve to be hurt... It might be her child, but I guess I've always thought babies should start with a clean slate and not be judged because of what their parents do. I mean, Zach is ok. He's not a bad guy... It's just I don't care for his kiss-ass attitude. His wife looks like she's too much for him... I just... I dunno. I just wanted to hurt her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:20 am

Zach nodded lightly. "Oh.. But.. That can't be possible.." He said, rubbing his stubble that was growing. "Unless your body found some way to keep the baby we thought we lost.." Zach suggested, rubbing the back of his neck. He had no idea how it could of happened, but his suggestion was his only answer.

Karla watched him carefully. "But you did hurt her, James." She told him. "And now she won't bother to annoy us again." She told him, holding his hand. "I've been looking for somewhere to live.. There's a nice house just outside of town." Karla said softly. "As I have an interview for a job at a bank. Just like cleaning and stuff. Until I get a real job." She shrugged. She'd been doing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Alex only shrugged at what he said. "I don't think it did, babe. I think this baby is growing a lot faster. It could be because of... Stuff..." She said as she looked away for a moment. Then again, it might have been more believable if she just "magically" didn't lose their first conceived child. "I just wanted to tell you. Just incase something did end up happening... But Zach, it makes sense. I've been so weak lately. Like, no energy or anything."

James sighed as he shook his head, that wasn't what he meant to do. He had not ever meant to hurt her... But god, he was getting good at hurting everyone. "But I didn't want to, Karla. I didn't want to break her wrist earlier either. I didn't want to stop that car right in front of the 18 wheeler so she'd be crushed... I... God, I did. I did everything just to see her hurting. I thrived off of if." However he did smile about to job and such. It was great news and he wanted out of here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Zach nodded lightly. "Makes sense." He said softly. "When are you allowed to come home?" He asked softly, his big blue eyes watching her. He just wanted her home where he knew she'd be safe. Probably not around James, but Zach could protect her, right? Whether or not the baby was the same one they thought they lost, Zach was still excited about having a baby around the house. A tiny person he got to raise, and see grow up.

Karla shook her head. "I think it's just that you have to get away from her. Then you can relax and she'll be out of our way." She said softly with a smile. "I put a deposit on the house, so they hopefully won't except any buyers until we've rejected it.." Karla said softly. "Wanna go see it?" She asked with a soft smile, Zach had given her the money until she started working, then she would eventually pay him back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:56 am

Alex shrugged softly, "it'll be a while. They said it would be a good idea to stay for a while until they feel safe for me to leave." She said as she squeezed his hand once more, then let go to move it to her stomach. "I am scared to go home though. I'm scared something else will happen... And my luck is going to run out, Zach." Which, eventually it would. And next time she might not be so lucky as to live through it.

"Of course.." He said as he reached out to take her hand. "So, where exactly is this house?" He asked softly, raising a brow as he walked with her to the front door, and then out to her car. At least it wasn't totaled like Alex's little sports car. "I guess I should start working too. I mean, I am not doing much as it is... And maybe it'd be a good thing for me to do, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 am

Zach nodded gently. "As long as you get your rest and you're both healthy then I can't complain." He smiled, resting a hand gently on her stomach, grinning brightly. He looked up to her when she spoke. "I know, but I think they're moving out. Karla saw a house she liked, and I loaned her some money. But she said she'll pay us back. She's got an interview for a job and everything." Zach smiled, proud of his best friend. And it meant things might cool down at home.

Karla smiled. "Just out of town. Maple Street, I'm sure of it." She grinned when he took her head, she walking with him. Karla smiled. "Maybe, if you want to." She smiled. "Though I wanna train like.. Seal Lions or something.. I know it sounds stupid but I loved watching them do like their routines when I was younger." She smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Sorry about being so horribly slow today. >.> my dad paid for my mother and I a trip to the spa, and then I had to go shopping for my vacation. so that's what I was doing all day long. Then my phone decided that it wasnt liking my charger anymore. :< so I went and bought a new one of those too. XD )

Alex was almost surprised by what he said. Was Karla and James seriously moving out? Huh, well, this seemed like a wish come true. On both parties. "She can keep the money for all I care... I just don't want them living with us anymore." She spoke softly as she moved her hand so it rested over his, "I know that you want the drama gone. So do I, but... There seems to be no way for me to avoid arguing with them anymore. I try, Zach. I really do. I just can't take anymore of the criticism from Karla and James. It's like they try to make me so mad that I s-snap." She gritted her teeth and tried to readjust herself to get comfortable. But she couldn't. And suddenly, she was in tears. "I swear to god, it feels like I'm being torn to shreds from the inside out."

"Oh, do you now?" James smiled softly as he let out a light chuckle. Sea lions. She wanted to train sea lions. Which, it actually made him smile and stop thinking about Alex for a change. "If you want to, do it. I would help if I could... Those little boogers are the cutest things ever -next to you of course. But, I guess I want to work in law... Like a police officer or something. Someone who can help others instead of hurt them like I've started doing... But I doubt they'd ever let me in the academy. I've got too much of a bad history." He shrugged, opening the door for her before he walked around to the passenger side and hopped in. "Question, are you a vampire like Zach? Or immortal like him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Haha it's fine xD))

Zach nodded softly. "I know baby." He soothed, but from where he sat, it was often Alex who made the sly comments whenever Karla and James were around. It was as though she was begging for a fight. Zach couldn't complain now though, although, his only sorry would be that she would turn on him. Hormones or not, he wouldn't stand for it. Zach moved closer to her, kissing her forehead. "It'll be alright baby. In under 6 months we can see our beautiful baby." He soothed, gently brushing the hair from her forehead.

Karla chuckled softly. "I guess it's kinda stupid," She smiled with a small shrug. She giggled softly when he spoke about cuteness. "Hmm.. Maybe.. Om.. Like a zookeeper or something? I mean, it's still animals, and I could go to uni and her all my stuff." Karla smiled. She liked up to him when he spoke. "That sounds awesome. What about like.. Firefighter or something?" She asked. "It's still helping people." She said softly. "It's not exactly in the law.." She shrugged. Karla smiled as she got into the car once enopened the door, closing it. "No.." Karla smiled lightly. "Just a boring human." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next