Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Other Side (Supernatural)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Jake nodded softly, taking back his jacket. He spoke to the woman at a little podium-thing, requesting for two tables which they were shown to shortly. Taking a seat, Jake picked up one of the two menus. "So what are you drinking?" He asked, after nodding to her suggestion. Jakes golden eyes were quickly scanning the meals. He could eat a whole three course meal, twice.

(Aha xD I get names mixed up all the time xD) Natalia walked in with him and sat down on the couch, before getting back up again. "I'll make coffee." She declared before padding to the kitchen. "No, I understand." Natalia called from the kitchen, boiling the water in the kettle. "I wanna do everything." She told him. "To everything done and finished so I can just start living:"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:06 am

Riley shrugged her shoulders gently once they had sat down. "Ugh," she grabbed the menu and looked through it. "I guess they don't have any alcoholic beverages that I've ever heard of before." She chuckled softly, looking back up at him. "Want to help me? I'm not used to this girly stuff... I've only ever had the straight up crap." She said, glancing back down to the menu.

Matt nodded softly as he stood up straight once again. "Could you make me some coffee as well? I'm about to die of thirst." He forced a smile, then walked into the kitchen with her. It wasn't really obvious, but he felt horrible. He knew he needed to bring her back, but God, he didn't realixe how upsetting it would be for her to be back.. He kind of wished he could have gone back. to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 am

Jake glanced up to her, before looking back to the drinks that were listed. "Since I'll be the one walking you home, I'd suggest wine, and a lot of it if you're planning to get drunk. Although, they do serve Jack Daniels here." Jake informed her, looking back up. "Is that something you'd be interested in?" He asked, already knowing exactly what he was ordering. The steak smelled delicious, and he bet it tasted better. "Do you know what meal you're ordering?" Jake pressed, his stomach developing an angry hunger due to the mixture of enticing scents. "I wouldn't recommend the lobster." He said, after overhearing the waiter telling a table a few rows down.

"I was planning to." Natalia smiled softly, stirring the liquid expertly before holding out a mug to him. "So then, lets get down to business." She smiled half-heartedly. "We godda do everything today, that's the deadline." The brunette declared, her hypnotising blue eyes looking to him. "Once we get this all done, we can relax and order in and do everything we were supposed to do today, tomorrow." Natalia told him. "Is that alright, or did you have something else planned?" She wanted to make sure so she knew she wasn't keeping him from anything.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 am

"Wine actually sounds good—I don't want to get super drunk, just a little buzzed, you know?" She asked, flashing a small smile as she looked down at the menu once more. "As for my meal, I was kind of thinking the salad would be wonderful. I splurged last night on pizza, I have to eat a little more carefully today." Riley finally sat her menu down to order; wine and a Caesar salad. Once the waiter moved to take Jakes order. She'd guessed he'd want the stake- he was a dog after all.

Matt shook his head softly. "I've got nothing else planned, so today is perfectly fine." He hadn't lied; he really had absolutely nothing else better to do in the day. This was kind of the sad part of being like him, he never had any worries aside form ones he made for himself -- like Natalia. Funny enough, he felt like he actually liked this challenge... You know, making a new life for her, helping her through the hard times. It gave him perpous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

Jake nodded softly. "You'd rather eat leaves than actual food?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a slight smile. "At least choose something that's gonna fill you up. Otherwise, there was no point coming here. We might as well have gone to the park and got a plateful of grass." Jake said, sitting back in his seat. "I'm sure you have a good metabolism." He said, looking up to the waiter. "Rare steak and replace all foliage with fries. And ketchup instead of mustard. Thanks." Jake said, the waiter taking the menu. "And to drink?" The man asked, scribbling on his little notepad. "Whatever you recommend." Jake looked up to him before looking to Riley.

Natalia nodded, walking back to the lounge where she sat down on the couch. "So what do we do first? Birth Certificate?" She asked, looking up to him. "We've godda make it all legit, right?" She said, grabbing a large book of lined paper, beginning to write down details about her new identity, such as name, parents, heritage, and birth date. "I'm keeping my first name, obviously." Natalia said. "So, I'm Natalia Ballinger. My parents are Peter and Suzie Ballinger. I'm of Danish decent and I was born 22nd of November, 1989." Natalia recited what she had written, looking to Matt for his approval.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

Riley chuckled softly as she shook her head. His antics were very amusing, you know? She'd been used to this type of thing, though. Many people asked things like this, especially when she happened to be on dates with other people. She guessed this was almost normal for a man to ask. "Hey, hey." She warned, waving her hand in front of his face. "You know, I actually very much enjoy the foliage, Jake. It's filling, and refreshing-- not to mention, my love, it keeps me in good shape along with excessive working out..." She moved her hands form the menu when the waiter reached down to get it. "Just give him something strong, to loosen him up, you know?" She smirked softly, resting her hand on top of his playfully.

Matthew looked down to his cup of coffee, once she'd brought it to him. "So... ugh, we should start there." He nodded, glancing back over to her. "Is that your real parents names, or is it something you made up?" He teased lightly, nudging her playfully with his elbow. "You can always take the identity of the woman who's body you've been given -- trust me, she's been missing for months now... but, her name's not Natalia. It would just be an easy take-over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 am

Jake smirked slightly as he watched her. "Hm, if you say so." He said. "Though it sounds to me like you're eating as little real food as you can so you can slack off "working out"." Jake smirked. "Seems about right." He grinned, watching as the waiter walked away. "I don't need alcohol to loosen up," He said, moving his hand to pick up the small napkins they provided, easily turning it into a swan. "So whats the plan for later?" He asked, concentrated on his work.

"Nope. They were an imaginary family I had when I was little." Natalia smiled softly. "I had a crazy dream I was stolen from my real family." She shook her head. Natalia's eyes grew wide. "So this body isn't custom made then, huh?" She panicked. "What if they find me and think I'm that woman? What if she has children and a husband and a big family that expect me to be her." Natalia was overthinking as usual. "They'll notice something's strange."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Riley pulled her hand back to herself. "Really?" She asked, almost in a shocked tone. "You really expect me to believe that you just loosen up that easily? Hell, this morning you had a beautiful woman practically giving herself to you, and what did you do? Tell her that you thought it'd be better to get up and do something." She didn't know why, but all of a sudden she got really defensive. "And," she added, pulling her napkin into her lap, "for your information, I work out a lot more than you think."

"She doesn't..." Matt said softly, "this woman was an orphan from the day she was born until the day she went missing and died -- I know she's dead because this body was available. see, when I helped you to come back, I got to watch her life flash before my eyes... Sad as it was, she had no one..." He looked down, rubbing his own legs. He wanted to tell her the story, but was worried it'd be too much... Though, she deserved to know, didn't she? "She grew up with no one, and even when she died at the age of twenty two, she continued to push everyone away. One day, some men got tired of her pushing them away, so they kidnapped her, rapped her, tied her up to a cinder block and threw her off a yacht and into the Atlantic about eighty miles out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Jake looked up to her, his hands falling still before he dropped them onto the table. His golden eyes studied her, intensifying in colour as his natural instinct to defend himself was beginning to overpower all common sense he had left. "You're behaving like a brat because I wouldn't screw you?" He asked, getting up. "Walk yourself home." Jake told her, putting money on the table before walking out with a grumble. With the full moon approaching, he grew easily agitated. It was something he had no control other, despite how much he resented himself for it.

Natalia's eyes grew wide as she listened to the tale of how the woman spent her final days. "Stop." She shook her head with her eyes closed tight, it all becoming to much as she could picture it all. "I understand." She let out a soft breath, blinking her eyes open as her fingers gripped her jacket. "How do we make a Birth Certificate?" Natalia asked. "I don't want her identity. As much as I wish she didn't have to go through that, she had her life. Its not every day someone gets another chance at it." She said softly, looking up to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Riley's eyes narrowed. How could he speak to her like that? She knew what she said may have been wrong, but she couldn't help it. She felt like she was a ticking time bomb holding it all in. With a growl, she stood up and ran after him. "Why are you so scared of it, huh? Can you not get it up, or are you just that scared, Jake? Usually men, real men, don't have the nards to turn down a woman like you... Which really, really makes me wonder!" She said, grabbing his wrists to slow him down.

"Ok, so... We go down to the court house, and we'll get them. I'll have to do some major magic to get them made, but I'm sure we can do it." He got that she didn't want the other woman's name, and life. He didn't blame her, that was him offering an easy way out of it all. Though, by taking this rout it would be a lot harder to do. That's what made him sigh with disbelief. "We should get going, if we want it done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Jake looked back to her when he heard her talk. His eyes were practically black. "No. Not at all." He practically growled. "You wouldn't be able to handle it." Jake balled his hands into fists as his veins began to turn black. "Although, you sound like you've had more that you can count. Explains why you won't let this go." He said before walking off, away from anywhere with people. He was panting heavily. It was easier for him to shift prematurely when angered.

Natalia sighed quietly. "Don't bother. I'll take her life." She shook her head. "You don't seem 100% committed to this anyway. Might as well take the easier way out." Natalia murmured, fiddling with her half empty cup, her eyes watching the liquid before drinking some.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:28 am

Riley narrowed her eyes. She couldn't take it? She wanted to call him out on something else... But what could she do or say? He was gone by the time she looked up again. She finally turned around, and began her walk home. It was getting dark so quickly... She felt like she was being watched, like someone was creeping up on her. With the tap on her shoulder, she spun around with a gasp. There behind her, stood a masked man. "Shh..."  He covered her mouth and quickly pushed her behind one of the buildings and into the ally.

"You don't want her life, though." Matt said softly, glancing down. "We can take care of whatever is needed. We just need to have it all planned out... I don't understand what exactly we can do.  We just need to figure it out, you know? I need you to tell me what you want..." He honestly had no idea whay to do— how did you fake something like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 am

Jake collapsed only 10 minutes away, unable to carry himself much further with the excruciating pain he was experiencing. Now a huge, black coated wolf, Jakes golden eyes searched his surroundings, the irresistible human scent drawing him into the town. His predator instincts keeping him in the shadows as the streets were dark. Jake stayed among the people, trying to find a single prey item, or at least someone weak to take down. People put up a good fight in their last moments. However, the smell of fear alerted him, which was usually a indication of an easy target. Disbanding his previous hunt, Jake set out on a new one, following the scent to pick up one that was familiar, and another muskier scent of a man. He stayed close but hidden by the shadows.

"I thought you had this all figured." Natalia sighed, rubbing her forehead. Now she was completely lost, since before she thought she had a rough guide as what to do, but now it was apparent neither knew what they were doing. "I'll just take her birth certificate. She was 22, like you said. No family ties, no job. Apart from the name, I'm all set. I'll get it legally changed by default." Natalia told him, looking to Matt. "It just needs a moment of coherent thinking before it all comes clear."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Being pushed into the ally didn't bother Riley. What bothered her, was the fact she had no control over what was happening to her. None of her powers would work; se wasn't able to shapeshift, she wasn't able to disappear, she wasn't able to do anything—it was like someone had came and taken every ounce of power from her body. Pushing, pulling, she finally broke free of the larger, built mans grasp and ran like hell. She cried for help, but she felt as if it was useless. He was still running after her, coming closer, and closer, until his hands wrapped themselves into her hair and jerked her down onto her back. "You're still moving?" He growled, taking her head and bouncing it off of the pavement until she was unconscious. He then, before anyone else could notice -- he thought--, threw her behind some random dumpster and actually considered pulling his pants down. Was it worth it? To leave DNA? Hell no. He considered his options; rape her, know she'll wake up, and then never go to the cops, or finish off the girl with a gunshot to the head? Hmm.

Matt signed. He hated the fact that he couldn't help her out much more. He wanted so badly to be the one who she could count on, who she could run to whenever she needed -- really needed someone. If he couldn't do this, then what could he do? He was a failure. "I'm sorry..." He said, resting a hand on her thigh. "I want so badly to be helpful in this, but it's so hard... All of this is so hard... I'm trying to help... I just don't know how... But do you want her life? It'll come with some things -- like the men who murdered and raped her..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Jake watched the events untangle before him, the beast for some reason angered. His sharp, thick black claws where unsheathed as he prepared for his attack. Quick. Jake decided there was no time to spare. The large wolf rested back on his haunches before springing at his target, razor teeth holding onto any piece of flesh he could find. Much like a dog with a chew toy, Jake picked the man back up again and walked roughly a couple metres away before violently shaking the body. He growled lowly, before tearing into his stomach to begin his feast.

"Did you not listen to a single word I just said?" Natalia asked, resting her head in Her hands with a defeated sigh.'"We're gonna keep going round in circles with this." She ran her hand back through her hair. "Alright, I'm gonna explain it once more," Natalia told him. "I'm gonna take her certificate, not her life. As for the name, I'll get it legally changed." She explained in the simplest way. "It's not hard if you just listened to me." She told him. "Because I practically am her now, the birth certificates mine. I just have to change my name now."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Riley slowly began to wake up, catching bits and pieces of what was going on around her. It didn't matter what she was seeing just then, she just knew her head hurt horridly. She spent A couple of minutes, trying to figure out where exactly she was. She could barely remember anything prior to this incident. However, she knew she must've been some kind of danger. Why else would she be hurt like this it not? And who are we to say that the beast wouldn't get her next? The girl stood up, grasping at her head, and then her left side. Everything was spinning and jumping around... She felt like she was in a comic book, you know, because everything seemed so fast paced, dotted... Blurry... I suppose a comic book isn't the best description, but it worked. Anyway, she finally regained her strength and ran like hell back to that house.

Matt looked down. He felt even worse now... "Sorry... I didn't mean to 'not pay attention to anything you said.' I just didn't understand -- ok? I mean, if you're going to be like that... So be it. Though, when you do, I won't be helping you... I mean, I'm trying. I'm sorry I miss things. I'm not perfect, though and neither are you... So yeah.." He covered his face with his hands and then stood up, dropping his hands to the side. "I get it now, but... Have fun with it. I don't think I can help you with that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Jake made quick work of eating his meal, the bones were nothing to his strong jaw. When he heard rhythmic footsteps that sounded a lot like running, he lifted his head, golden eyes staring off into the distance. The beast looked back to his meal before finishing it off so where wasnt anything left before he began to stalk home, taking a scenic route through the forest. Jake was now an expert of this. He was rarely caught, and even then a quick knock on the head made them forget his existence.

Natalia watched him, shaking her head. "It'll probably be quicker if I did it myself anyway." She sighed, taking the empty cups of coffee to the kitchen. She wasn't trying to come off as a bitch, but if he took her that way, then so be it. His opinion didn't matter much to her. She washed out the cups before setting them to dry, then walked back to the closet to get her shoes and jacket on.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 pm

What said you had plans?! :3 what RP?)

Riley ran into the house, darting into the kitchen where she looked everywhere for her phone. She thought she had it. She thought it had to be there. "Where the hell is it?" She sighed, covering her eyes with her shaken hands. She wanted jake... She wanted to curl up in a ball and bawl on his shoulders. Where was he? That's when she remembered... Their little fight... She sighed, sitting on the floor with a deep sigh.

Matt walked away after that. He hated how he couldn't help -- he could try, and try, but it felt like there was nothing else that he could do if all she wanted to do was continue to argue with him. He felt bad, because she was practically his "creation," have you. I mean, she was the only thing he had the guts to bring the woman, the depressed woman... She may have claimed she had no emotion left, but that's far from what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Aha XD))

Jake eventually made it home, expertly scaling the side of his house to get onto the little ledge underneath his window. He then sprang up and gripped onto the window frame, clambering in through the window, only just being able to fit. The wolf then fell onto the floor, steadily being replaced by a very tired, and very naked Jake, now lying in a foetal position. He laid on the floor of his closed bedroom, recovering from his transformation.

Flicking the dark brown hair from her jacket, Natalia opened the door to let the brisk evening air inside. She took a slight breath before stepping outside and walking into town. Her plan was to enquire in the field of changing her name, and what it would involve as a whole. Natalia would then decide if it was worth it all, and it probably would be.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:42 pm

(Have you seen the movie Gone Girl??)

(Maybe we should skip some time, on both? If you don't mind, I'll start the next day. XD)

Riley found herself asleep on the kitchen floor the next morning. She woke with the memories rushing to her head once again -- all of a sudden the whole loss of memory thing was a blessing and waking up only to remember the bad times was a curse of unreal proportion. She thought of what was said between she and Jake, and he was right. She was desperate. The hell if she wasn't the only one in this house, though. She, after thinking a few minutes, got up and walked around the room, rubbing the back of her sore neck.

Matt had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for Natalia to come back, to tell him how things went... But he had fallen asleep. He must have missed her. That had to be it, right? He stood up and made his way to the room the two had stayed in the night before, and assumed she may have been there–or maybe that's just what he had hoped. "Natalia?" He knocked on the door lightly, "if you're there... I wanted to apologize for my idiocy..." He said softly, "I should have listened better, but I kept getting so sidetracked by your beautiful eyes... i don't know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

(I haven't xD and sure! Lol I don't mind Very Happy)

During this time, Jake had woken and dragged his aching body from the cold floor to make himself decent and put some clothes on. He stretched his limbs, earning an assortment of cracks. Eventually sitting on the end of his bed, Jake ran his hands through his hair, until he felt the familiar churning of his stomach. Almost like a bullet, Jake darted into his bathroom, throwing himself over the toilet where he was violently throwing up. It turned out going so long without human meat, did a major revamp on his stomach.

Natalia was too, asleep. Dressed in the night dress she had bought previously. The knock on the door woke her up slightly, or at least brought her half to reality. Laying in the comfortable bed, Natalia watched the door as she listened to Matt speak. She glanced away, learning not to take it to heart. She really believed it wasn't true, that he was just digging himself out of the hole he made. Getting up, Natalia walked to the door and opened it. "It's fine." She said quietly, her eyes studying the paintwork on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:05 am

Happy birthday!!!)

Riley ran a hang through Her hair as she fianlly forced herself to stand up. She felt the back of her head, where she started to pick off some of the dried blood. At least that would heal quickly, or it would have if she still had her abilities. There was something about this place... She felt like someone was blocking every kind of magic from coming in. Though, that's when she heard a light ruckus up the stairs. It had to be Jake... She could see Matt and Natalia talking in the hall, so it ruled out everyone else but him. She walked past Matt and Natalia, and found her way to Jakes room. She pushed open the door slowly, then looked for him around the room. "Jake? Are you ok?"

Matt nodded, because didn't we all just love the feeling of rejection? He knew he sure did! Well, if we're being sarcastic. He looked down, then shook his head. "No, it's really not. Ive done a lot of thinking, and I'm starting to gether how unhappy you are, so I think maybe you'll be happier in a different home. By yourself. Until you find someone to live with you -- a dog, cat, roomie, whatever, but you just seem so miserable here I'm thinking it's the best idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:37 am

Thank you! Very Happy aha, I think Jakes situation was like a written psychic vision I what happened to me last night and through early hours xD))

Jake coughed and spluttered into the toilet, flushing it so he didn't have to look at the contents of his own stomach. He groaned as pain shot through his stomach, rendering him unable to sit up. Jake slumped to the side. His arm on the toilet seat with his forehead resting on his skin. This had always been a foreign feeling to Jake. He was usually never sick, though that day proved him wrong.

"You're kicking me out?" Natalia asked him, her expression falling. "I wanna be independent sometimes, but I told you I was afraid of being alone." She said softly, fiddling with the door handle. "I don't mean to be miserable, it's just I want everything sorted so I can start living." Natalia explained. "Even though you do try your best to help, and I appreciate that, really I do. But sometimes it feels like I'm doing it all alone because I'm the only one that understands what I need to do and how quickly I need it done." She told him, watching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:17 am

0.0 that's scary. XD)

After a few more moments of nothing in reply, Riley decided to walk in. She let out a soft sigh, walking to the bathroom before leaning in. She arched her eyebrows at how he was practically draped over the toilet. "Wow..." She murmured, "you must have had a rough night..." She whispered softly, walking in before she knelt down beside him. "You look like shit, Jake... Is there anything I can do?"

Matt shook his head, looking down as she tried to explain. "I'm trying to understand, but I would prefer to take it slower if I were you. I get that's not what you want, but I just thought being on your own would help you sort more things out.." He said honestly, remembering what she'd said about being alone. He knew she didn't like it -- who did? "I just... I want to help, but everything I do isn't helping you. I'm not an idiot... I know what it's like to have someone tryinf to help you without effect.l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:26 am

It was xD))

Jake was aware of the nearing footsteps, however he couldn't bring himself to look up when he heard Riley's voice. If he did that, he may not turn to the toilet in time if he was to be sick again. "Could I have some water?" He managed to croak, an assortment of pain shooting through his stomach and chest, rendering him near breathless. Jake hated the feeling and wanted it to end as soon as possible. As his mouth seemed to flood with saliva, he had no choice but to repeatedly spit into the toilet, grabbing himself some toilet paper so he could wipe his mouth.

"I know, you're trying Matt. And I'm thankful, but it's all too slow paced. I get I'm rushing this all." Natalia nodded. "But after experiencing death and how empty and lonely it really is.." She began but couldn't quite find the right words to end it. "If you were in my position, you'd be the same, Matt." Natalia told him. "After months of nothing, you'd be in a rush to start living too." She added, moving forward and hugging him tightly. "You are helping me. You gave me all this." Natalia whispered, closing her eyes. "I guess.. You're my knight in shining armour." She gave a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next