Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Other Side (Supernatural)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Riley nodded quickly to his request. She was in awe at the sight of the poor man, belittled into this. . . This sickly being stuck to the toilet seat. She ran down the stairs and gabbed a glass, then quickly filled it up with water. She looked around the kitchen for a small, clean dish rag - a dime a duzen-- and finally found one to damp. Once done, she walked back up, with the water in hand, and knelt down beside him. First she took the damp dish towel and ran it along his soft lips, trying to clean him up the best she could before she was able to give him the water. "You saved me last night. . ." She whispered. "I know it was you. . . You killed him, didn't you?"

Matt signed as he let his head fall. At first, he felt like he was about to be scolded. Then, all of a sudden, he's her knight in shining armor? Where did that come from? He looked up, a small smile tugging at his lips. "You really think so?" He asked softly, his smile only widening as he moved in and quickly gave her a kiss. He couldn't help it. It was more friendly anyway. "Thank you... For this. Youre an amazing woman, and I just want to make things better for you, and I am trying. You'll just have to push me harder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Jake was left momentarily with his thoughts. Distorted images of the night before forced themselves into his brain. He groaned as his head grew heavy. Jake set his head on his arm once more after lifting it up, he was so exhausted. He tried his best to sit back up when he heared Riley return. For some reason, he didn't want to seem weakened around her. Jake wanted his strength on full display. Maybe to impress her? To show her he was capable of protecting her? Though, Jake was pretty sure he had proven that already. "Yeah," He said softly, unable to nod. "I'd like to say I regret it, but the guy was gonna hurt you, Riley." Jake told her, guilt stricken. He had never killed before, and he had never wanted to. Which was why he shifted away from people.

"I know so." Natalia smiled softly. Her cheeks turned bright pink when he kissed her, even though she figured it didn't really mean anything. It was fairly important to her at least, as being kissed by the guy you're crushing on woud be. "I should be thanking you. I have a second chance, and that's all from you. You've made me see what life is all about. Surrounding myself with people I love and treasure." Natalia told him, taking his hands. "And before you say otherwise, that starts with you." She added, her full lips pulling into a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Riley shook her head softly in reply to him. She knew, but she honestly just wanted to prove to him that she could take care of herself. Countering basically how he wanted to show off in protecting her. Funny how those things worked, eh? Well, right now she was about sick at her stomach about all of this. This was her fault. Had she stopped talking earlier, they wouldn't be in this mess. "Jake, I know he would have. He did. I mean, not as much as he wanted to, but my head practically busted open in the back, and has this long scratch on it... But I know it could have been worse had you not came. The problem is, none of it would have happened if I wouldn't have been so desperate. Like you said..." She took the rag, and once again gently pressed it to the corners of his mouth, wiping in a soft motion so she wouldn't irritate the skin anymore. "I'm sorry..."

Matt smiled softly as he looked down at their hands... Her soft, sweet, loving hands... It almost caused his heart to flutter in his chest. "You're beautoful..." He smiled softly, then let go of her hands once more. He was scared of admiring something for too long. They always ended up dead around him by the end of it. Well, dead or in another dimension. She didn't deserve that. She didn't deserve any of the shit she was going through, yet here she was; with him. "But, before you say that, you must understand I care a great deal about you even though I haven't known you for but a few days... I'm just worried I'll end up hurting you like I do everyone else. Does that make sense?" He asked softly, raising his brows in a submissive manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 pm

"But you're okay now?" Jake asked, the thought of her being hurt actually scared him. He rested his head on his arm once more, pained, big, golden eyes gazing up at Riley as he watched and listened. He closed his eyes with regret when she brought up their argument. "I shouldn't have said what I did, I'm so sorry." He said quietly. "You weren't desperate. You just wanted someone there for you and I was an asshole and pushed you away and made you think badly of yourself." Jakes voice was heavy with guilt. "I had no right to do that, Riley. And I never will." He stopped when she cleaned his mouth once more with the cloth, his eyes closing once more as he grew more tired. "Don't be." Jake told her, reaching out a weak hand and lightly resting it on her arm, so he knew she was there as he found it difficult to open his eyes after the weak state he was left in. Werewolves should never shift other than under the full moon. The results could be proven fatal in most cases.

Natalia smiled for the few moments it lasted, her eyes seeming to smile when she looked at him after his complement. Though when he let go of her hands, Natalia pulled then close and awkwardly fiddled with her fingers as she looked down. She glanced up to him with sparkling blue eyes when he began talking. Her gaze moved back to her hands as she listened still. "I care about you too, Matt. I really do." Natalia shook her head softly. "You're not gonna hurt me." She told him. "The only time you ever hurt me is when you push me away if we get too close." Natalia added, looking down once more. "It makes sense." She sighed softly, almost sadly. She was unsure of her hopes would ever come true, however it was seeming highly unlikely. Natalia was too passionate and determined that it was hard for her to just give up. Though she soon realised Matt was a no-go area.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 am

Riley nodded softly at his first question. She was ok, or well, she'd be ok that is. However, the slice on the back of her head was the least of their worries right now by the looks of things. He was so frail right now, almost weak even... It was sad to see someone who was normally so strong belittled into something so weak and helpless. "Jake, shh..." She whispered, gently cuppung his face between her hands. "You're not hurting me. You didn't, and haven't ever upset me. I mean, yeah, a few minutes... But it's life, babe. We get over it ... I did because I know you were right with what you said." She looked down, rubbing her forehead once her hands were dropped to her side. "You're a wonderful man. You don't have to worry about taking care of me, though."

Matt was scared to death of getting close to her. More scared than anyone would ever know, had he not already told them. "See, that's the bad thing..." Matt sighed softly. "I want to get close to you though... Is that so bad?" He almost thought out loud, letting himself wrap up in his own personal bubble. "We should probably... Pretend this never happened... You know, the whole kissing and me kind of wanting you to be mine... Thing.." Even though he hated it, it seemed like the right idea... Or maybe it wasn't. Who knew anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 am

Jake grunted slightly in disagreement, though couldn't conjure the strength to argue his point. Sleep felt like heaven right now, and it wasn't long before Jake was passed out against the toilet seat. His breathing was as steady as it could be, and the pain for now was gone. His hand that had been on her arm for comfort and reassurance, was now laying limply on the cold floor of the bathroom. Wolf life features such as extra hair and his jet black nails shrank back into his body until there was no evidence of them ever being there.

"No, its not bad, Matt." Natalia said softly, watching him quietly. "Because I wanna be close to you too." She told him, being shot down in her high hopes when he suggested they act like it never happened. Natalia watched him in disbelief, the look of devastation on her face was too much for her to try and hide. She reluctantly nodded, slowly retreating back into her room. Natalia was embarrassed, for confessing her feelings, even in a few words, to have feelings from both of them discarded like they were nothing. She didn't know what to do now. She felt so stupid, maybe she should, it was a stupid move after all, or at least she thought so.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 am

Riley sighed softly as she watched him. "Jake, if you can't hear me, I really care about you… without you, I wasn't able to grasp anything in life for longer than a day... Now it's all so clear, and my past... I don't know if it's you, or its this house, but I do not plan on leaving any time soon... I just wish you would care about me as well..." She sighed, running her hand gently across his cheek once he was laid down. Her head was kind of sore, but she's get over it. Now, she needed to figure out how to get him to a bed to lay down. She grabbed him by his feet, and slowly began to pull him toward his bed. "My god you're heavy!"

Matt shook his head softly. "No," he reached out to catch her before she left. But he couldn't. He stood up, and walked after her, his heart aching for her. It was sad to say, but there wasn't a reason he couldn't fall for her, right? Well, maybe this time would be different than before. Maybe they'd be ok... "Do you want to give it a shot?" Matt asked once he was at her door. "I'll try if you will, and if im ever an ass leave. I don't want to end up hurting you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:55 am

Jake could do no more but to lay on the ground, like he had done many times before. He would have done no more to comply if only he was conscious. For now, he was like a rag doll, in the hands of a woman he knew he cared so much about, and swore he would protect with his life. The thing with werewolves was, they had one person they were attacked to, until death. From no fault but his own, Jake decided that one person was Riley. That one person who turned a snarling wolf into a big puppy dog. He had found the person he would go to the end of the world for, whether or not she allowed it.

Natalia closed her eyes quietly when she heard Matt follow, she only hoped they wouldn't make it worse for themselves. Though she turned when he gave the option to give it a try. "Is this the guy who wanted to forget about kissing me, or am I dreaming?" She gave a slight smile, walking to him cautiously. Natalia watching him quietly. "Honey, I wanted to try the moment you showed a little interest in me. It was just convincing you that was the struggle." She told him with a slight nudge.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 am

Riley groaned, trying her best to get him to the bed. However, even once she was close, there were more issues to come. What? Yeah, getting him in the damn bed. But, once she had him close enough, everything got a lot harder. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, slipping her arms under his, and doing her best to lift him up. She may have gotten him there, but she was straining the whole damn time. "Jake, wake up!" She groaned, falling back down with a sigh. She bascaully had him laying in her lap, his head on her stomach.

Matt rolled his eyes playfully at her little antics. "Oh? Is that so?" He asked softly. He raised his brow, wrapping an arm around her waist as she moved closer. "I've been into you for a long time, well since I first saw you... With and without this new body. Your personality before was beyond amazing." He winked. "Sorry about being an ass though... I care about you, but I just was worried."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 am

An arm draped over each leg, Jake layed still pretty much asleep. His energy was like that of a video game character. Slowly recharging with rest, usable in small doses though. With his head in an awkward position, his chin touching his chest, Jakes body woke enough to move his head to allow him easier access to breathe. By then he had heard Riley's voice, and stirred slightly, trying to move despite his body forcing him against the ground. 'It's all mind over matter.' He managed to think, though he needed Riley's help. A little push to at least get him on his knees.

Natalia smiled softly, her back slightly arching against his arm. A natural response that allowed her to be slightly closer to him. "I don't think I've changed too much." She smirked, cupping his cheek gently. "You were an ass, but that's alright." Natalia grinned. "Hey, at least I bought that underwear for someone now, huh?" She smirked, giving a wink of her own.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:01 am

Riley continued to try and get him up, pushing him and pulling him in any way she thought necessary. However, even once she was able to get him up there, she was totally exhausted herself. He didn't weigh that much, but it was still a lot more than Riley who probably topped the scale at 107. With her short stature, 5'1", it was Ideal for her. She sat on the edge of the bed, tucking his body under the sheets as best she could. "sleep tight, Jakeie." She leaned down and kissed his temple before turning away to walk out of the room. He needed rest, and that's something she could easily see.

Matt almost burst into laughter. Oh, that made his day! He couldn't help but think back to that day. What exactly color did she buy again? Hmm. He'd have to find out later. "Well," he smirked, "you're moving fast aren't you? Trying to make me want you even more because of how sexy we both know you look in that damn stuff... Well, anything really. You could make a rag look really good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:17 am

Jake went with her movements, not so much that he would topple over, but enough to get him to where he needed to be. Once all Riley's hard work was spent, Jake sank into his memory foam mattress, muscles aching. He would surely thank Riley later. Jake subconsciously felt warmth against the side of his head, though too tired to full register it, Jake fell into his coma-like slumber, warm underneath the sheets. He would remain like that, in the same position for most of the day.

Natalia couldn't help but giggle softly, she could tell he wanted to laugh. "Not moving fast," She shook her head. "Making up for lost time."' She chuckled, a bright blush on her cheeks. Natalia's big, innocent-looking, blue eyes watching him. "You really think I'm sexy?" She smiled softly, caressing his cheek gently. It felt nice - natural - to be this close to him. Natalia was totally at ease.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Riley went ahead and checked on him every few hours, making sure he was still alrifht -- and even though she didn't want to admit it, she even found herself checking for a pulse at other times. She didn't want to think he was dead, just sickly for the day. Not everyone could consum human flesh, and when they did, they could never depend on it to survive. Why? Human flesh lacks in protein, no nutrition, nothing. Our body would face even worse conditions than that if we weren't eating, as in actually feeling full but still dying. Anyway, on with it, Riley wasn't going to leave him alone too long. It was like a sick child almost, and she was the one taking care of it.

"Well," Matt looked down. He wasn't too sure how he could answer her last question without making her mad or offended by something he was about to say. Should he tell the truth? That he's always known her to look sexy, or that he didn't know... Choices... "You've always been sexy. Yes, I noticed." He decided to go with the truth, just as he let his hand fall. "So... Now what?" He asked, arching a brow in confusin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Jake eventually came to, though decided to just lay where he was to assess the damage done to his stomach. From what he could gather, he was certain vomiting was officially off of the table. Jake let out a groan as he turned his aching body onto his back, breathing hard in his efforts. Jake knew if he stayed where he was too long, he would get bed sores. Closing his eyes once more to gather himself, he pulled himself up to sit upright. His abdominal area was aching as well as his chest. Jake rubbed his forehead and looked to his alarm clock. 4:32pm. He'd slept through most of the day.

Natalias chest felt weird when he didn't answer her at first, though was slightly reassured when he found his words. Natalia smiled softly, taking the hint to move back when he let go of her, shrugging softly at his question. "We carry on as normal, just.. Closer." Natalia said, furrowing her perfectly shaped eyebrows. "Like any relationship would." She nodded, fiddling with her fingers. She didn't know if he help comfortable around her or not, in this light. It was knew for her too, and she was letting him see that side of her that was rarely seen by people.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Riley kind of stayed in and out of his room, keeping up with him the best she could. However, all times before now he'd been totally asleep. Gone, practically. Now that he was 'awake,' she wasn't quite sure what to do with him. It kind of forced her mind to work in ways it had not functioned in a long, long while. Will he be alright by morning? Should he eat? Is there anything I can do to make the pain subside? Medication? — these were the summaries of what continued to bounce around her mind, until she'd had enough of guessing. She took a deep breath and made her way up the stairs once again, this time she walked in with a pen and paper in hand. "Jake," she simply stated, looking down with a small smile. "Is there anything, and I mean anything, I can do to make you feel better?" She asked, sitting carefully down beside him on the mattress.

Normal? Matt forced himself to raise a brow at the word. Normal wasn't really something you could define, was it? Of course not. There was no normal. Not even with their friendship! He groaned softly, running a hand through his hair as he thought it over. "Normal but closer." This time, when he said it himself, it caused him to chuckle softly. "We aren't normal... Let's establish that." He turned back to face her. Matt picked up his hand, and gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "You know, I did mean it when I said you were beautiful." He whispered, leaning in once more to place a sweet kiss on her lips. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever met... Don't let me lose you because of my stupidity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 pm

It took all of Jakes strength to keep himself sitting. Fighting every urge to fall against his bed again. His body could face the day, but his mind somehow could. Sitting with his head in his hands as he waited to become used to the pain in his stomach, Jake managed to look up to Riley, forcing himself upright which only made the pain more aggressive. At her question, Jake shook his head quietly, allowing his form to deflate and his head to fall onto his shoulder. There was no point trying to pretend, he was way over his head. "Just don't go." He said quietly, closing his eyes as it became a little easier to breathe. A major revamp was happening within him as organs contorted and shrunk, as well as bones vanishing.

Natalia gave a confused but adorable smile when he laughed, clearly missing the joke but she figured it was for the best. She smiled a little, nodding softly when he told her they weren't normal. She realised that. It wasn't everyday a man with extraordinary powers could reawaken the dead. Natalia watched him still, leaning softly into his hand. She grinned slightly, her eyes closing at his kiss, and her full lips pulling into a pearly smile afterwards. "You wont be losing me any time soon." Natalia smiled softly. "I get upset easily, sure." She shrugged. "But I cry if I see a baby or a puppy." She chuckled. "Its nothing."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Riley hated the sight of him like this. Hopeless... Helpless... God, it brought her to her knees. "You're so frail..." She looked down at him, leaning in closer to hold up his head with her hand. "Are you sure?" She lightly farrowed her eyebrows. It must have been hard, you know, being a werewolf. Having to go day by day not knowing rather or not you'd end up in the middle of nowhere the next morning— or, well that's how Riley pictured it. A constant battle. Though, regardless of her strong will to help, she decided to force herself to calm down, and lay down with him to relax. To help him relax. "I'll stay, however long you'd like me to, Jake..." She whispered, gently trying her best to help him achieve comfort.

Matt rolled his eyes at the last few words; puppies and. . . And babies. The thought of each gave him chills. Being a powerful being wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and he could tell someone that within the first few minutes of opening up. For some reason, all people like him weren't interested in children. Sad, he knew. Though, there wasn't much he could do! Being perfectly honest, he stayed away from them for the same reasons he was scared of being with Natalia. Fear. That's what ran his life now-a-days. "You cannot cry over that, beautiful." He said softly, swallowing the lump in his throat. "You've got to love life without having one, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:22 pm

"I'll get better." Jake said softly, big, golden, puppy dog eyes watching her when she was watching him. "I'm sure." He smiled weakly, laying on his bed. Sighing as though the air was deflating from his lungs. His body sank into the mattress as he pulled Riley to him with the last of his strength, cuddling her like he would a teddy bear. "Do you have eternity?" Jake asked quietly. It would have sounded so cheesy and charming if he was his usual self, instead of being half asleep next to her. His skin contorted in different locations of his body, as though an inside force was causing it to do so. This lasted only for a couple minutes, as his body was correcting itself.

Natalia smiled softly, shrugging a little. "I can't help it sometimes," She said softly, linking her hands in front of her. "I guess?" She nodded, tilting her head slightly as she watched him. Natalia glanced to the clock in her room. "I'd better take a shower before I run out of time." She decided, gathering her soft, plush robe. "Do you wanna make plans for later?" Natalia asked, turning to face him with a soft smile. She wasn't expecting anything from him. He was hers and she was his now, that was all she wanted and was perfectly content with just that.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Riley's eyes wondered over his body, watching as it, well, corrected itself. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. What she was feeling. It. Was. Surreal. However, when he wrapped her up in his arms, and pulled her close with the little strength he had left, she almost melted. That was what she'd wanted all along; to be held by someone. By him. "Jake, I have all the time in the world if it means helping you get better. . ." She whispered softly, bring her hands up to rest on his chest, along with her forehead. "Your heart is still beating, I see. You must not have been bitten by a vampire." She teased lightly, trying to lighten the mood. "I have all of eternity for you. Can you say the same, or will I have to move on after a few hours?"

Matt nodded softly, then glanced to his slightly dirty hands, arms, and clothes. Maybe he could use a shower as well -- not at the same time, of course. He didn't want to rush into anything else with her not after this. He wanted to take it nice and slow from now on, just in hope that the relationship would actually work out. He wanted them to work out, and spend the rest of their years together. "Oh, oh, yeah!" He said, smiling brightly once he realized what shed said. "I'd love to. But, I don't know all the things you like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Jake stayed where he was, finally comfortable. There was not a single opposing thought in his brain that made him believe otherwise - that Riley was the reason he was so suddenly content. Jake let out a soft sounding sigh at what she first said, capable of a slight smile at her jokey statement. He let out an assortment of tired sounds as he tried to convince her he wouldn't let her go anywhere, but Jake gave up when he figured it was no use. His words were too slurred and he wouldn't blame Riley for not understanding a single syllable. Jake was beginning to feel worthless, and just wanted to be up and moving again. To be himself.

Natalia grinned softly, leaning against the doorframe of her bathroom as she fiddled with her robe as a means to help concentrate on both her thoughts and the conversation. "How about we go to a pizza place? Do you like pizza?" Natalia asked. "Or we could order in and get some wine and just get to know each other more." She added, with a cutesy kind of shrug. "Either way sounds pretty good to me." She giggled harmoniously, her big blue eyes still watching him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Maybe there was just something in the way he murmured, the way he tried so hard to tell her something, that acthally made it quite clear in her mind. Or, so she thought. She didn't want to force him into talking whilst he was so tired. So, instead of talking, she contentedly laid beside him. How could she refuse this wonderful piece of refuge from the outside world? The world that so badly wanted her punished. . . Or maybe it was the ancient gods who were trying to punish her. They enjoyed using nymphs as their little play things, or that's how it used to be. . . Somehow, she couldn't see this house protecting her from the Demons that lie just outside that front door. "Please don't leave me... Ever." She whispered, her body becoming even closer to his. "The outside world doesn't want me to be a part of it anymore. I've been here for too long... They're killing me..."

Matt smiled softly, nodding. "I don't like pizza," he said, holding his pointer finger up to make a point. "I love it. Of course I would like to go and get some for us." He grinned one of those charming smiles of his, and his angelic eyes floated down to hers. "Anything in protecular? I'll even run by the movie store, the liquor store, everything! You just need to tell me what to get for us." He nodded, walking across the hall to his bedroom, where he had to find his wallet. "I'll be sure to grab you a few things if you want them, just let me know what you need before I go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 pm

(I noticed you logged out of HEE, but I wanna hear these ideas you have for our TWD RP xD I'm so intrigued Very Happy))

Jake eventually fell right to sleep, surrendering the fight and giving up to fight another day. It was but a couple hours later when the changed within Jakes body stopped and he felt revitalised. Waking up as his same old self, trying to bury his head under his pillow to avoid waking up to face what was still left of the day. Jake eventually groaned his hatred for the sun into his sheets, raising his head to let his shaggy, chestnut hair fall over his eyes. His head falling back onto his pillow. Realising the change in temperature, Jake looked to the left, seeing Riley. Smiling softly to himself, with the reassurance they were both still fully clothed, with the exception of Jake wearing boxers. Events were still hazy within his mind, and hopefully Riley could fill in the missing gaps.

Natalia let out a gentle breath of relief, shaking her head with a gentle chuckle. "Don't do that, you scared me for a second." She smiled softly, watching after him as he left the room. "Just pizza and liquor would be good!" She called after him. "Maybe a movie of your choice if you feel the need?" Natalia giggled, fiddling with her fingers as she rested her head to the side so it leaned against the wooden door frame. Totally smitten by him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 am

(Oh, well... You know how Beth and Daryl have a relationship? And at the moment, in our rp, he's kind of a wee bit jealous of anything? Well, I had an idea about Alvin and Beth kind of seeing each other in private... And then soon Daryl would find out, lmao i don't know. It was an idea that popped into my head! It's not fully developed.)

Riley moaned softly, turning over and practically cuddling up into his side instinctually. She couldn't help it, it was just that he was there, and she had gotten a chill. However, when she opened up her eyes to see his own staring at her. "Hey, you're awake..." She smiled softly, her eyes brightening up just a notch. She felt totally relieved. She was worried to hell and back about him earlier, believe it or not. "I was starting to get worried about you, I mean... You know... I always worry."

Matt nodded softly, flashing her a meaningful smile. "You got it!" With that, he was gone. He walked out the front door, swinging his keys around his finger as he did so. Once he was in town, he bought a pre-made pizza, then ran by the liquor store to pick up something nice for them to drink. Wine? Champagne? Rum? Jack? He wasn't sure what she liked, but he had assumed wine would be alright. Once done, he drove back home and threw the pizza into the oven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 am

(Ooo, I like it! Very Happy Aha, sounds great! We can start it back up whenever you feel it's best Smile ))

Jake was content in watching her sleep, it was peaceful. It seemed to make him relax. He grinned softly when she woke up, brushing some hair from her face so he could see her in all of her beauty. "Yeah, finally." He chuckled, feeling a lot more energetic than he had been. "Well I appreciate that. It's nice knowing someone cares enough to worry." Jake smiled charmingly before turning onto his back, still having his eyes on her. "How are you feeling?" He asked with a little concern, knowing the events of the previous night lead them both to this.

Natalia took the time alone to shower and do whatever else she felt like she had to do. Pulling on a large shirt, a couple sizes to big, and a small pair of comfortable bed shorts, Natalia tied up her hair and set the damp towels with the rest of the laundry. The young woman was in her room when Matt returned, applying moisturiser to her already porcelain skin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:57 am

Alright. ^.^ I'll reply to this and then go to that, since today I have nothing more to do. Earlier I was kind of forced into going to see a movie because my mother wanted to see 50 Shades, so I was watching Jupiter Arising, and she saw that with my aunt. XD )

Riley furrowed her perfectly arched eyebrows at his question. It even made her wonder rather or not she was alright, but all in all, it didn't much matter to her. All she was worried about was the fact he was practically puking his guts out on the toilet earlier the very same day. In retrospect, I suppose, you could say she was fine -- or would be fine after a while. "I'm okay," she whispered, tilting her head back lightly so she could look into his eyes. "Just a tiny bump on the head, nothing more." She tried to smile, tried to make it all okay, but she knew (if he knew her at all!) that he could see past all of that. "The headache should go soon, but until then, can we just lay here? And maybe dim the lights a little bit? It hurts..."

Matt set up the living room, placing some wine glasses on either side of the coffee table so they could communicate and look at each other while doing so. However, that's when it hit him: he forgot the movie. He lightly slapped his forehead, spinning around to see if Jake may have had anything that they could watch. A classic, a horror movie—that would have been nice, she could have been in his arms all night—, or well anything he could watch with her. Finally, he found something; Titanic. This wasn't exactly what he wanted to spend his first "date", with her, watching. Though, it would have to do. Once the pizza was out, he sat it in the middle of the table, along with two plates and the wine. "Natalia! Dinners ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next