Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 am

This is a RP simply about a Daycare group, with the little toddlers and babies, but also their parents!

The Daycare is a huge building, decorated with smiling Giraffes and Elephants, as well as Monkeys. Inside is a huge jungle gym for the most active babies, comfy shapes to climb on. The floors are all padded, no metal objects so no injuries.

There is also a nap time room, where the toddlers can take a nap, monitored by staff. No toddler is allowed to sleep for more than 3 hours. They wouldn't want to cause any sleepless nights!

Then there's the playground! With safe swings and small slides, as well as a sand pit! Its every toddlers dream. There are large fences around it, just for safety, as well as 'Helpers' walking around, playing with the toddlers, making sure no one is left out.

There is also a library, were Ms. Bobbins reads fairy tales to everyone, then she hands out paper, and crayons for the toddlers to let their imagination to go wild!

Every room is fitted with a 'Naughty Corner' or a 'Naughty Chair' where if a toddler misbehaves, they will have to sit there, facing the wall for 5-10 minutes until they have learned their lesson and have apologized.

With the parents, the world is your oyster! They can go anywhere they like! Shopping, swimming, to the gym, or even work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:26 am

River stood at the gates of the Daycare, leaning against the pink and white push chair. She looked through her messages, just a bunch of hate texts from her ex husband. She rolled her eyes lightly, brushing her curly hair behind her ear, she was early, at least by 20 minutes, but it was just to make sure her ex would try and pick Melody up instead. River decided to sit in the push chair it was better than standing in the baking hot sun. She was only wearing a tank top and skinny jeans, but they were very complimenting to her figure. She slid her sunglasses over her eyes, glad she hadn't been noticed. It was hard being an actress and a regular mother at the same time. She looked through her twitter, smiling lightly at the tweets. "Very nice." She murmured, checking her watch for the 10th time.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

*Please can you pick up Jacelynn? Please?* Gabriela texted Jake, hoping he'd have time after boxing, but usually he didn't. Only thing was, today, she had no way of getting to the daycare to pick up Jacelynn. It was already tough as it was being new in the country and all, and going to nursing school was just the cherry on top!
--------------------------------------------------------
Jake glanced down to his phone when he got the text, but couldn't help but smile. He loved his daughter, but never had time to do anything with her, well except that day. *Yes! When?* He replied, changing into a pair of blue jeans and a dark gray t-shirt, before he grabbed his keys and ran out the door and to his truck, jumping in before he started driving. He lived quite a distance from the daycare anyways.
--------------------------------------------------------
*An hour? What time is it... Oh, 2, so yeah. About 45 minutes." Gabriella sent, before she turned off her phone, listening to the professor in her class explain the human anatomy. She loved it though, it was more her passion than anything else, maybe just because it interested her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

River sighed as she heard the shouting she knew all too well. She rubbed the side of her forehead as she got out of the pushchair to face her ex. "What is it now?" She rolled her eyes. "I told you I was picking Melody up." Ivan growled. "First of all, you don't tell me anything, second: I told you no." River said simply. "She's my daughter too you know." Ivan said. "She deserves better than you." River snarled. "No go away, or are you forgetting that restraining order?" She asked. "You're a bitch." Ivan snarled. "Yeah, tomorrow." River rolled her eyes, but Ivan grabbed her arm. "Get off me." She struggled. "I want to see my daughter." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 am

Jake sighed as he stopped near the park, getting himself and Jacelynn some ice cream for the long ride back, though glanced over to see them. He was buff, very buff. He had to be to box like he did. "You should leave her alone." He said, asking the ice cream vender to hold his ice cream for him. Oddly enough, Gabriela was on her lunch break. She knew it was late, but she was starving and had skipped lunch to stay for a lecture. She glanced up at the 'couple' before she looked back down to her food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 am

"You should mind your own business." Ivan glared, River having enough, slapping him quite hard across his face. "If I see you anywhere near Melody, I will call the cops." She said, Ivan letting her go and walking off, rubbing his cheek. River sighed as she sat on a bench, having pulled the pushchair with her. "Oh, thanks, by the way.." She said to Jake, looking down to hide her raised eyebrow after having a proper look at him. She removed her sunglasses, putting them in her bag, crossing her legs, putting her phone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am

Jake rolled his eyes at Ivan, before nodding. "No prob." Jake said, before glancing over at Gabriella. He jogged over to her, before setting down across from her. "What are you doing?" Jake asked, "I thought you had class?" He asked, raising a brow.
"I had to eat... I was starving, and I stayed during lunch 'break' to go to a lecture." Gaby said softly as she took a bite of her tuna salad sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 am

River's eyes secretly followed him, she nodding as she looked back to the Daycare. "So it is true, they're either gay or taken." She murmured, brushing the curled hair from her eyes. She quickly replied to the text from her agent, even though she was currently filming for a T.V series, another one-off wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

"Want me to go check out Jace so we can spend some time together?" Jake asked, before looking to the daycare. "You're forgetting we're not together... we don't need to spend time together." Gaby said as she shook her head, which just made Jake frown. "Why? Why cant we both spend time with our daughter? She'd love it..." He said softly. "Just stay here. I'm going to get her." He said, before getting up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:32 am

"I was wrong." River muttered, getting up and wslking to the building when she heard the bell ring, Melody on her hip, telling River about what she did at school after she asked. "And then we had milk and cookies!" She grinned, River smiling. "I'll have to bake us some cookies for our next picnic." She smiled, Melody nodding. "Momma?" She asked, River walking to the bench, sitting her on her lap as she got Melody's juice. "Yes, sweetie?" She asked, handing the beaker to her, then tied up to toddlers curly hair. "Can we get a puppy?" She asked, River shaking her head. "We can't, sweetie. Because of momma's job, I can't look after it." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am

Jake picked up Jacelynn when he got there, smiling at his little girl before he walked back with her on his shoulders, holding tightly to his neck. "Wait daddy!" Jocelynn giggled, holding on tightly. "Momma!" She gasped, before getting down and running to Gabriella, but she was too busy to pay attention to Jacelynn, who was reaching up to be held. Her curly red hair had been left down, causing the ringlets to bounce every time she jumped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 11:50 am

"Poor kid." River sighed lightly. "Is she one of your friends?" She asked Melody, the little girl shaking her head. "She don't talk lots." She said softly. "Whewes daddy?" She asked, not able to pronounce 'R' a lot, River having to come up with another lie. "He's at work." She said softly, Melody nodding. "Ice cweam!" She beamed, River laughing lightly. "Come on then." She smiled, holding her hand as they walked to the vendor. "Which do you want, sweetie?" River asked. "Stwawbewy, please!" Melody beamed. "Can I have two strawberry ice creams please, sprinkles on one, thanks." River smiled, paying for them then giving Melody the one with sprinkles, River having the plain one. "Thank you, momma!" Melody grinned, already wearing the ice cream rather than eating it, which made River laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

"I've got to get to the gym..." Gabriella said softly, hugging the little girl before walking away and finding her way to a gym where she had a membership. She ran on the treadmill for what seemed like an hour, though it hadn't been but a few minutes, though my the time she got off her skin was sticky with sweat. She pulled her strawberry blonde hair up before walking to something else, though couldn't think of what it was called. She took off her tank top and exposed her sports bra, though didn't care about the looks she got from some men there. // Jake looked down when she left, it made him feel small everytime she walked away from him, and their daughter. "Come on, baby girl!" He said, smiling before he picked up Jacelynn and jogged to the ice cream vender. "Two-.." "Vanilla cones, I remember." The older woman smiled, handing them to him before she looked at the little girl, who was hiding her face in her daddys shirt. "She must be a shy one." She said softly, Jake nodded. "She is. Very."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm

"Momma! I fowgot!" Melody gasped, River holding her ice cream when she was told to, Melody running back to the Daycare, getting her picture she painted, and a fluffy, cuddly pink pig she won in a competition. But it wasn't her thing. Melody ran back, giving River the picture. "This is very good, sweetie." She smiled, Melody fiddling with the teddy. "Can I give this away? I don't want it.." Melody asked, River nodding. Melody grinned, looking around until she saw a shy girl, only a few months older than herself, with her dad. Melody walked over, smiling bright. "Hello. I wanted to know if you wanted this, I don't like pink." She smiled, offering it to her, River watching her daughter, eating her own ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Jacelynn nodded as she slowly took it. Though, she didn't speak. "Thanks." Jake said, smiling when Nicole hugged it. She closed her eyes against the soft fabric. Jake glanced to his Rolex, before gasping at the time. "Oh god, you're momma's gonna ring both our necks." He teased, before running to his truck and getting in after he buckled up Jacelynn in her car seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Melody skipped back to River she giving her back her ice cream, they having to walk. "Momma, when can I see daddy again?" She asked. "I don't know.'She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I keep passing out, sorry! lol Ugh, did I ever tell you about the guy I dated a couple weeks back? lol) "I forgot my ice cream!" Jacelynn said, turning around in the car seat. "We can't go back..." Jake looked up into the rearview mirror. "But I want it!" Jacelynn said, crossing her arms over her chest, before sulking in the back seat. "Fine..." Jake said, making a u-turn in the middle of the road and drove back, before he got out and looked for it. "It's not here, someone must have thrown it away." He said, walking back to the ford F-150. "Get me another one, please?" Jacelynn begged. // Gabriela gasped as someone grabbed her purse, which was in her hands, though she refused to release it. She screamed, though was slowly losing her grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Ivan was walking around, helping people out, though he couldn't help but notice the scream. He wondered over, shaking his head as he walked behind the guy, kicking the backs of his legs, making him collapse. "Bad decision, mate." He muttered to the guy, his accent a relaxed Spanish. "Are you okay?" He asked.// River sighed lightly when Melody dropped her ice cream, the little girl with a small pout on her lips. "Can I have anoth' one?" She asked, looking up to River with blue watery eyes. "Okay, but its the last one, alright?" River asked, Melody nodding. Picking her up and sitting her on her hip, River crossed the road, walking to the vendor, though waited behind the guy, thinking it was rude to cut in. "Can I have bubble gum flavouw?" Melody asked, River shaking her head. "No sweetie, I'll never get it out of your clothes knowing you, you wear it instead of eating it." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm

"Estou bem, obrigado."(I'm fine, thanks. Is the translation lol) Gabriela said softly, in her native tongue, Portuguese. "Sorry, I'm not too good with english yet." She said, her accent was rather heavy though on her it sounded rather nice. "I saw you at the park? Correct?" She asked softly, before taking her bag from the man who was laying on the floor.// Jake chuckled slightly, before he ran back to get some ice cream, Jacelynn walking behind him. "I'm getting the same thing we got last time." He smiled, the lady giggling as she handed him the ice cream cones. "Why don't you go play with the other kids?" Jake asked. "I scared." Jacelynn said softly, holding Jake's hand, even though he had to lean over to hold hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh yeah, lol. Sorry, you haven't told me about that guy! And lol )) "Oh, yes, you probably did.. I'm sorry about that.. but you would understand if you haven't seen your only daughter in 6 months and your ex is a heartless cow." Ivan nodded lightly. "Oh, I'm taking a Portuguese class, and I was wondering if this is right.. Er-.. Eu gosto de comer bibliotecas." He said, his accent quite good. (Eu gosto de comer bibliotecas means I like to eat Libraries. xD))// River glanced to the man in front, he was taking forever but he did have twins that wouldn't make up their minds. "How about we go to Disney Land this year, for your birthday?" River asked, brushing Melody's curly hair behind her ear. "Please!" She nodded, a huge grin on her face, seeing the girl she gave the teddy to, Melody smiled, waving.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

lol, well... I went out with him twice, and he was a d*ck hole (Ass hole and d!ck mixed together Laughing) His name was Mason, and... the dude... mm... Stupid player. lol, that sums it up!) "If you mean to say I like to eat libraries." She smiled, before looking down. "I've got half custody over my daughter, though she'd rather spend time with her father." She smiled softly, "I'm sure your ex just needs time. Give it to her and eventually... She might let you see your daugher, docinho." She smiled softly. // "Oh... Why, baby?" Jake asked softly as they walked to the swings. Jake picked her up before setting her in the one with straps, just so she couldn't fall. "I just don't, dada." Jacelynn said softly, as she slowly kicked her feet back and forth a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Wow, I shall bitch slap him!!! Suspect Like a ninja!)) Ivan laughed lightly. "Yeah, I'm not very good, am I?" He smiled lightly. "Are you any good with Spanish?" He asked, waving to an old woman on the treadmill, doing a slow walk. She waved back with a wide smile. "Hola, me encanta!" She called over, Ivan chuckling. "Hola, preciosa!" He called back, she laughing and flicking her hand at him. Ivan looking back to Gabrielle after what she said registered. "Did you call me sweetie back then?" He asked with a smile, half about his translation skills.// Melody sighed when she was ignored. "We'll play on the swings when you've finished your ice cream." River said softly, getting her a vanilla one, once Melody had eaten it, River crouched down, wiping her face and hands. "How did you manage to get it everywhere?" She smiled, Melody shrugged lightly. "I like Ice cweam!" She grinned. "I can see that." River laughed, wiping her shirt with the wet wipe, trying to get the ice cream off.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm

He flirted with a waitress at the restaurant we went to -.- with me setting beside him... lol, he looked at every girl there! He's also 2 years older than me.. lol, but he had the cutest smile xD) She nodded, " Que yo llamo todos amorcito." She smirked, "Does that answer your... Omm.. Was the word?" She asked, "Sorry, I'm new to the language. I say it like this in my language Pergunta... I believe others here would call it a question." She nodded. "That's it!" She grinned. // Jacelynn hadn't seen her waving, other wise she would have waved back. "Not too high daddy!" She grinned, having just finished her ice cream. Jake threw what was left in the trash bin, before pushing Jacelynn a little at a time, smiling every time she laugheed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow, I would have bitch slapped that guy so hard -.-)) Ivan laughed lightly. "And there was me thinking I was getting some special treatment by a.. how would you say it.. mulher bonito." He smiled lightly, winking a little. "And yes, it is a question." He nodded.// "Can we play on the slide?" Melody asked, River nodded. "You can, I'm a bit too big for slides, sweetie." She smiled, Melody skipping to the slide, River walking. "Be careful with those steps." She said, jogging over, holding her hand as she walked up the steps, then smiled when she slid down. "Whoo!" River smiled, Melody grinning. She smiled when she slid her sunglasses onto Melody. "Very cool." River smiled, the little girl grinning, which was cute seeing as she had a her front tooth missing. "Did your tooth fall out, sweetie?" She asked, Melody nodding. "Can I see the tooth faiwy?" She asked, River shaking her head. "No sweetie, she has to keep her identity secret." She said softly. "But I can keep secwets!" Melody said, River smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Ehh.. let him. He's a jerk anyways! lol) "Well thank you." Gabriella smiled, "I've got to get back to exercising... I've got a marathon coming up and I need get in shape... Wait, I need to get in shape." She nodded at her correction, before she locked her purse up in the locker. She pulled her strawberry blonde hair up in a ponytail, before glancing around. "A coisa engraçada é que eu nem sei o que estou fazendo." She mumbled, before laughing slightly. (Translation is: The funny thing is that I do not even know what I'm doing)// Jake glanced over, then waved slightly, having remembered her from earlier. His brown eyes then moved back to his daughter, smiling everytime she did. It was these moments which he enjoyed the hell out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next