Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Gabriella jumped at the beap, though got up. She dusted herself off before walking to his car. She pulled the door open before letting out a sigh. "So, what's up?" She smiled softly.// "That's a possibility.. both of them..." He said softly, "Just keep calm... And well we'll wait here with you if you like..." Jake added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 pm

"I'm just looking forward to taking a beautiful girl out. You?" Ivan asked, pressing a button to take the roof off the car.// River looked to him. "I couldn't ask that of you." She said softly, looking to his daughter. "The poor girl must be exhausted." She said added. "Go home, and let her have a nap, then spend some time with her. I think I'll be okay." River smiled, she had observed him enough to see it wasn't everyday he saw his daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:06 pm

"Please stop saying that." She said softly, before looking to her feet. "I feel really weird when you do." She smiled, pulling her seat built over her chest, before buckling in. "I'm really excited though!" She grinned.// "It's ok... My ex isn't taking her home tonight, so it's fine.. and she's fine sleeping there, turst me... She sleeps like a... omm..." He muttered, unable to think of the word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 pm

"Why? I think it suits you." He smiled. "You are beautiful, and you are a girl!" He smiled, then nodded. "Me too, I take you to the best restaurant I know." He smiled.// "Log?" River asked with a small smile, attempting to finish his sentence, though wasn't sure if she got it right.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:06 pm

"I love your little accent!" Gabriella said softly, "And yeah, right." She rolled her eyes. "You might wanna get your contacts replaced." She smiled softly, before blushing as she looked down.//Jake smiled, "Yes! Sorry, I couldn't think." He chuckled. "If you don't mind me asking; why did you and your ex separate?" He asked softly, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:20 pm

"My accent is not little! It is strong, masculine." Ivan smiled. "I don't need contacts when I set my eyes on you." He smiled.// River smiled lightly, but it faded with his question. "Well.. I think Melody must have been.. 9 months old. Me and my ex had grown apart quite a bit, to the point where I slept on the couch, and sex wasn't an option anymore, well, it was for him." River explained. "I think we stayed together for Melody, we both wanted her to have a mother and a father together, but we just didn't love each other anymore. I trusted him perfectly until I caught him in our bed with another woman, with Melody in the next room, though he did stink like alcohol." River said, her eyes on the ground. "I threw them out, told Ivan he couldn't see his daughter. I didn't want him to one day hurt her like he hurt me. I got custody and filed for the divorce the next day, I got the house and the money. A few months down the line I had to get a restraining order, he just wouldn't leave us alone, claiming that he changed.." She muttered, taking a light deep breath. "How about you?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:29 pm

"Oh, no. You're not masculine! You're sexy." She smirked teasingly. "Why must you make me feel so... so weird?" She asked, smiling. "I feel like I'm actually pretty, though I'm not and you and I both know it!" She giggled.// . Jake just nodded at what she was saying, though the situation he was in was totally opposite. "Hmm... Gaby wasn't liked by my parents... We tried to make it through that, but it bothered her far too much to even try. "She had problems with people not liking her, and she'd want to talk about it with me, but it was too complicated for me to explain to her, so she'd get mad, same with me and we'd fight like cats and dogs. " He sighed, "She had no problem cursing me out when she was pissed to the point of no return." He rolled his eyes before he thought about it a moment. "Eventually we just got tired of being so strung out." He sighed, "Maybe it was the best... I mean my family just wasn't all for me having a girl friend from.. wherever she's from."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Ivan smiled brightly. "You are beautiful! Like a rose on a summer day!" Ivan said softly. "You brighten my day." He smiled, he was telling her nothing but the truth.// River nodded, she had an accent, but it was a weak British, she had began to loose it as she settled into America. "So you were kinda like the victim?" River asked. "Why is it always people like us?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Lol, are you on your 3ds? if not you should totally check out this song; Gavin DeGraw - I'm In Love With A Girl (Click here xD) My fave song right now! LOL that and Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight. Both good songs, xD Just my kinda music!) "Awe hush!" Gabriella giggled, before kissing his cheek again. "But seriously, that's really sweet!" She smiled brightly, "My ex never talked to me like that, I was just a foreigner who got knocked up by a wealthy american douchebag."// "I wouldn't say that." Jake said honestly, "We both had at it... But I'll tell you what, best part of it eventually she got to where she'd rather make love than fight." He laughed lightly, "But it still didn't work... I miss having a stable family for Jace though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Ivan smiled. "I only tell the truth... beautiful girl." He smiled. "Do you know what film you want to see?" He asked, still holding a smile.// River couldn't help but smile lightly. "Thats the same as my situation. I want to start dating again, because I feel I'm ready, I'm just not sure if I can trust a man again.." Though laughed lightly. "That all stopped when Melody was 6 months old." She sighed. "I've been sex free for.. a year and 9 months." River added. "I don't know exactly how I survived, but I did." She laughed lightly, though there was still worry for Melody, as River often kept glancing to the doors. "You though, I bet women come running at the snap of your fingers. I mean, lets face it, you are hot." River smiled lightly, hinting on a small laugh, though she needed all the distractions she could get.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:13 pm

"I wanna see that movie... Now You See Me, (I'm going to see it tomorrow lol)it looked really good!" Gabriella smiled. // "Haha, yeah... It's been 6 months since I've been with anyone." Jake murmured. "And no they don't, they see me with Jace and they walk away. " He said softly, before looking down. "I am not used to being alone honestly! But I'm willing myself to move on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Haha. xD)) Ivan nodded. "Now you see me, it is." He smiled, driving to the cinema. "I buy the snacks." He smiled.// River smiled lightly. "You'll meet a woman who'll love you, hopefully I'll find a guy who can love a single mom." She sighed, a nurse who was with Melody grabbed her attention. "I won't be a minute." She said softly, rushing to the nurse. "Is my daughter okay? Melody, Melody Greene." She asked, the nurse recognizing her from the T.V but not saying anything. "Well the tissue and nerves in her hand are pretty damaged, it'll be a miracle if the surgeons can save her hand." The nurse said, smiling as she walked away. River sat back down, fiddling with her ring.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:29 pm

"No, I said I'd pay." Gabriella smiled, "I already said I'd do it!" She said, before looking down, still unable to take off her old wedding band. She knew it looked bad to wear it and also be going out with someone, but she couldn't help it. He finger felt cold without it!// Jake sighed, though from that point her kept quiet. He couldn't do or say anything to make it better this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Ivan smiled lightly, but looked down to her finger. "You are married?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.// River sat back in her chair, after an hour or so, a surgeon came to talk to her. "I'm afraid we weren't able to save her hand, she would be able to keep it, but it will serve no use.. The best option is to amputate." He said softly. "The bill is-." He began but River stopped him. "I don't care about that, just do what you have to do.. I want my daughter to be okay." She said softly, he nodding and walking away. "She'll be gutted.. She loves to climb around.. and she'll be hospital bound for a week or so, she looks forward to Daycare.. she's the one that wakes me up." River smiled lightly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Gabrielle shook her head. "Divorced." She said softly, covering her hand. // Jake shook his head, "She'll be alive." He said softly, "She'll learn how to deal with that... Don't worry, it could have been alot worse..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:52 pm

"Oh, me too." Ivan nodded. "If you do not mind me ask-. ing.. Why do you wear it?" He asked, his soft eyes on hers.// "I suppose." River nodded, calling her agent. "Hi, yeah, I can't make it to the shooting anymore.. Melody's in hospital and I'm not coming to film whilst she's unable to go to Daycare." River said, holding the phone away from her ear, muffled shouting ringing through the speaker. "Well, I'll find a new agent if that's the tone you're gonna take. Yes its fairly easy with my CV." River smirked lightly. "You have a nice day too." She rolled her eyes, hanging up. "Some people are just impossible." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:07 pm

"So I won't forget." She said softly, almost feeling a bit odd now that he said it. "I don't want to forget my ex... I got the most precious angel in the world from him..." Gabriella added, though was worried he'd think it was weird, which she'd understand, because it was odd.// Jake laughed lightly, though not loud enough to wake up Jacelynn, who was curled up to him sleeping in his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh.." Ivan nodded. "I wish I could forget my ex to be honest, but I also wish I could see my daughter.." He sighed, then shook his head. "We will be late for the film, we should.. what do they say.. get a move on." He smiled.// "She's adorable." River smiled lightly, her soft blue eyes on the little girl.
(Is this okay for a Rhyme-y thing? I don't think it flows well.. but dunno: 'Water so gentle, Water so calm. I can control it right from my palm. They'll tell you to run, you'll go and hide. You can't escape my psychic barrier. They all have tried, but none have succeeded. You'll never escape the Water Carrier.' )
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh wow, I just found out Miley Cyrus is still singing! LOL She's got a new song with Will I.Am. Wow, lol it's actually really good... And I like that one better! It flows a lot better than the first one.) "Sorry, I'll take it off..." Gabriella said softly, sliding the silver band off her finger, before throwing it into her purse, then nodded. "Yea, let's go." She smiled softly, before getting out and waiting for him to get out as well. "I'm really glad you came with me." She smiled, "I would have gone myself... But I'm glad someone came with me." // "Thanks... She gets it from her mom." He smiled, stroking Jacelynn's red hair."She's so shy, I'm surprised she even crawled out of her shell to talk at all." he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm

OMG! I thought she gave it up! xD And yay! Very Happy I have succeeded with one mission! xD)) "You do not have to if you do not want to." Ivan said softly. "It is your choice." He smiled. He got out of the car then opened her door for her.// "At least you don't have a small toddler talking about every single thing she could possibly think of. But its hilarious what she comes out with. Like she said the sky was blue because Santa put it on his Christmas list." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:47 pm

I did too! I can't believe the people she's working with.. Snoop Lion, Lady Gaga, Will I.AM Rock moffia, so many others. She's totally back! And 10x Better! I'm shocked! She's back.. wow... lol Morning sun is amazing! That and Fall down ft. will i am xD) "I'm fine with it, my hands cold now!" She teased, before walking into the theater, She paid for the tickets, before handing them to Ivan and walking back to the screening room, not really hungry at the time. // Jake smiled, "She sounds cute...and let her be imaginative! It's good for her, very good for her.. " He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Lol. xD I never really liked Miley Cyrus to be honest XD OMG Y'know on babydow, I found out that if you cuddle a lot of Trolls and Elves, you can earn kisses to help your youngest baby's development and you can win a Box of Wonders!:O Magic!.. xD) Ivan smiled, following her. Busting out a few dance moves when he heard music, and he was totally embarrassing.// "Does Jacelynn ever come up with stuff like that?" River asked, her eyes going from the sleeping girl to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

lol. I like her later work, I'm not much for the 'hannah montana' thing it bored me. But, I love her new music! lol And cool! I don't play much, because it confuses me! xD) Gabriella smiled, before giggling at him. "No wonder you're divorced! Your wife must have been scared you'd dance your way right into another girl heart." She teased. // "No... She'd rather draw it out, then do that." He smiled, "She loves drawing, and for a two year old she's good." He chuckled, "I just wish Gabriel would care a bit more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Haha, I used to watch Hannah Montana XD I'm glad I grew out of it XD And lol XD)) Ivan smiled, taking her hands and dancing with her.// "Aw." River said softly. "Melody is definately a speaker." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:47 pm

I watched it too! lol, I watched it all through the series until it ended xD That and I love the show Life with Derek. Derek was so cute! LOL) "Wait!" Gabriella said, holding on tightly to him. She threw her head back laughing loudly, unable to keep from doing it.// "I know, I heard y'all talking." He smiled, "It was easy to hear her." He chuckled. "It's nice to know Jace can sleep easily here... She's so hard to get to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next