Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 am

Ivan nodded, kissing her forehead. "Our baby is worth it." He smiled, hugging her gently, returning to his cooking, his sister leaving.// "We have lots of fun! I love spending time with you and Jacelynn. Like the other night when we had ice cream, that was fun." River smiled. "Melody see's you as a father figure, she hasn't asked for Ivan once in these past few days." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 am

"Oh it better be..." Gabriela sighed as she got up and followed him. "Need help cooking?" She asked softly, "Eu não sou um cozinheiro mau." She whispered, the translation being 'I'm not a bad cook'. // "Really?" Jake asked as he looked down, clearly feeling pressured. "Yeah.. I'm glad she does..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

"You relax, rest. Your back wont get better if you're moving around." Ivan said softly, sitting her at a chair. "My sister got us a baby bouncer thing." He said, pointing to the box.// "Whats wrong?" River asked softly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:57 am

"Oh cool." Gabriela smiled, before she glanced down. "Only a couple more months- thank God." she sighed, sitting down at the table to watch. "I want to help though... I'm not tired, and I'm not useless."// "Just.. You keep telling me all of this, and then... I don't know, I feel pressured." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 am

Whats your favourite color? Its to make our names have a color to make it easier to see whose posted. Red is taken.)

Ivan got the chocolate cake he made from the oven, and fudge icing. "Can you put the icing on the cake?" He asked. "With these skittles and chocolate buttons as toppings?" He asked.// "Oh.. I'm sorry." River said softly. "I don't want to pressure you, I just want you to be happy." River said gently. "Can I ask.. What am I pressuring you into?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

Favorite color would be... #33cc99, but it won't show up nicely on green... mmm #cc3366 Yep, that should show up. And plus... it's pink. Hehe.)

Gabriela nodded as she stood up and walked over, blowing on the cake to cool it down. "Holy... that's hot!" She gasped, before fanning it. "Sure, I can! I love skittles anyways... they're better than chocolate." // Jake looked down. "It just... It feels liek I should do more for you two since you're so happy... and don't get me wrong, I love how you and Jace are, she loves you." He smiled, "But... I just.. Don't know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am

Okay. xD)

Ivan smiled. "Just don't eat them all." He would if he had thhe chance.// River smiled. "You don't have to do anything. As long as you still wanna spend time with us, we're fine." River smiled. "I mean, you've brought us here. Melodys dream holiday and the once place I loved more than anything that I never got to go to as a child." River smiled. "You're very special to us, and you've literally made our dreams come true." River said softly. "I can't thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 am

Gabriela smiled, though continued fanning it, before she stepped back and looked for the icing. "Omm..." She hummed, glancing around the room, before she stepped backwards and saw it. "Gotcha!" She beamed, picking it up before she pulled out a knife to spread it with and put it on the cake. She reached over and soon began snacking on the skittles though. By the time she was done with the cake, and eating them, there weren't a skittle left. "Ok, the cake got like 20 or so skittles... baby got like... 30." She joked.// "No, no, i do want to spend time with y'all... I love y'all like you were family, it's just I don't want to disappoint you guys." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 am

Ivan looked to the cake, it looked pretty bare to him. He sighed lightly, getting another pack. "These were for tonight but the cake needs 'um more an we do." He said, putting another pack on the table before turning to his cooking, putting it on a low heat, sorting out the sauce.// "It'll take a lot to disappoint us." River smiled, getting up and sitting on the couch, watching Millionaire Matchmaker, resting her head on a cushion.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

"I'm really sorry..." Gabriela sighed as she took them and slowly put them one by one on the cake. She felt bad that he wasn't happy she'd done that, but she was starving, and in return, the skittles were her favorite treat. "Please don't be mad... I didn't know that it'd matter too much..."// "I doubt that, I'm told I can be pretty disappointing according to my ex-wife." Jake smirked, rolling his eyes as he glanced to the tv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:36 pm

"No, its fine. I just didn't want you to ruin your appetite." Ivan shrugged, he'd made quite a bit of spaghetti.// "Then she must have been very hard to please." River smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm

"Ruin my appetite? I'm 6, almost 7, months pregnant, I'm always hungry..." Gabriela sighed, "I'm sorry for snacking on the skittles..." She sighed, pulling down her long hair, before she turned and walked back to the living room.// "It depends, she was pretty kinky when I knew her, I don't know much about her now... She changed a lot from when I was married to her." Jake sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Ivan sighed, shaking his head lightly before dishing up the spaghetti.// River cringed. "I hate that kind of stuff, I guess I'm more of a romantic. Ivan hated it. Its why I can't have flings, it has to mean something to me, y'know?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 am

She sighed slightly as she sat down on the couch, pulling her knees up as tightly against her chest as she could, though it wasn't easy with her stomach in the way.// "It's not that bad, actually- I kind of liked it." Jake shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 am

"I thought you hurt your back?" Ivan asked, even with painkillers, that position must hurt. He put the plates with the spaghetti on them on the table, putting the cake in the oven.// River shrugged lightly. "I just think its dirty that way. I've always thought sex should be intimate and romantic, where two people can be together without having to worry about money, and bills." River said, then sighed. "I guess I'm old-fashioned in that sense." She said, not fond of how sex had to include tight little outfits, or even toys sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

"I did..." Gabriela sighed, letting her legs go before she laid down onto her side. She closed her eyes tightly, before letting out a shaky sigh. All she wanted was peace and quiet, seemed no one could give her that.// "Dirty? Nah... I was pretty into it. We only messed around like that on you know 'non-special' occasions. The rest of the time it was normal. But, I guess I always found her little outfits a huge turn on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 am

Ivan nodded lightly. "Dinners ready." He said, sitting at his plate, eating quietly.// "Yeah, thats great." River said a little quickly. "I'm gonna go to the store-thing. I think we're out of milk." River said, getting dressed, walking out of the apartment, even though they had a lot of milk already. She sighed when she closed the door, kind of jealous of Gabriela. She was apparently very sexy and kinky, and River was just River. Average.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:53 am

Gabriela sighed as she got up and walked to the table, before quietly sitting down. She pulled her plate to her, before she bowed her head and said a quick whispered prayer. Once she was done she took the fork and began to eat.// Jake sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. His sexual preferences wasn't really anyone's business. But, he didn't mind talking about them, and she was the one he brought them up. However, he'd never said anything about her being average.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:58 am

Ivan watched her quietly. "Whats your religion?" He asked softly.// River felt average compared to 'her'. She was out for a bit, walking around the site before going back. Not having any milk.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:01 am

"What do you mean?" Gabriela asked quickly. "I'm catholic..." She said as she glanced over at him. "Why?"// "I thought you went out to get milk?" Jake asked ever so curious about why she'd actually left when he knew good and well that they had milk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 am

"I was just wondering. Can I ask, whats the difference between catholic and christian?" He asked.// "I did.." River said, nodding once. ".. but.. I was mugged." She lied.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:23 am

(Hell, I don't even know that and I'm half Christian and Catholic... My mom's a Baptist and my dad's a Catholic. I've been to both services. Honestly, I don't know...)
Gabriela shrugged her shoulders, "I don't even know..." Gabriela said softly, "I pray to Marry, and then I guess Christian's pray directly to God." She shrugged.// "You did?" Jake asked as he raised a brow. "You don't look like you were.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:27 am

Lol. xD I'm Atheist. I believe in evolution.)

Ivan nodded. "I don't really believe in god, jesus, mary or joseph." Ivan shrugged. "I prefer facts than fiction I guess."// "They grabbed the bag with the milk. They even took the maltesers." River said, shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

(You have your religion, and I've got mine.)

"Oh..." That would be frowned upon in her family. She suddenly started feeling very uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I've got to go." Gabriela said as she stood up and walked upstairs. // "Oh? Why would muggers want milk?" He asked, raising a brow. "River, that doesn't sound very true..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:42 am

Ivan watched her leave an sighed, staring at his food. Not hungry anymore.// "Maybe they were poor?" River shrugged. "Fine, I didn't get any milk. I needed an excuse to get out. I kinda didn't like when you were talking about how amazingly sexy and kinky your ex was, and I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to seem jealous or anything." River said, looking down, expected to be shouted at, Ivan often did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next