Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boy problems!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin

PostSubject: Boy problems!   Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

Okay, theres this boy I've liked for a while now, and I kinda wanna make my feelings more known to him.

I talk to him, sometimes daily on FaceBook, and we often do emote's like: Smile xD

My friends say he likes me, but I'm not too sure whether or not I can trust them. Whether they're giving me a confidence boost, or just trying to be nice.

The problem is, he hangs around with a lot of girls, and that worries me a little because I had to give up with the 'flirting' because he had a girlfriend at the time.

I am too shy to talk to him in person, and even if I do its little conversations, so nothing that lasts.

Apparently he knows I like him, but I'm not sure whether he has friendzoned me, or, like me, likes me back but is too shy to actually talk to me.

I am so confused, any advice I appreciate massively!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk

Boy problems!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1