Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) Empty
PostSubject: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:21 pm

LA,  sand and sun, nightlife, partying, clubbing... all of it. Basically the place to have fun. 

(Short... But It's LA!)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Jesse smirked as he watched the streets of LA flood in with people. He enjoyed the fast life. He was one of the most popular artist of the time, not to mention a skilled actor. However, his cockiness always got in the way of everything else. One of the many reasons no girl ever stayed long. His eyes flicked to the limo as it pulled in, of course. The one person he couldn't hate more than he did at the moment.  Miss Katie. 

She walked up to the front door of the club, smirking as she looked him over. "Looks like someone crawled out from under that rock they've been living under, am I right?" She patted him on the shoulder as she passed by. The club blasting to one of her songs, making her feel even higher. The two were neck in neck on the music leaders boards for so long, but this time Katie had pulled a head to number one, pushing Jesse down to the number two spot.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

A white limo pulled up next to the sidewalk, the driver getting out and opening the door. Scarlett gracefully slid out, her white dress neatly flowing to her knees, showing off her tanned legs thanks to her holiday in Dubai. Scarletts gorgeous pearly white smile grew along her naturally pouted lips, as she looked to building, she'd been waiting for this party for a long time. She thanked the driver, grabbing her bag then walked to the door of the building, her white heels tapping against the ground, her green eyes darting around.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 am

(Sorry, I've got to go. We're getting ready to leave...)

"Of course, Katie. I at least have the guts to show myself in public after your stupid song pushed Leavin' down to number two-when all you did when mine was number one was stay in that pretty little mention of yours, but now you have to come and crash my party." Jesse rolled his hazel eyes as he walked in behind her, telling Rob, his bodyguard to stay behind while they went in. No one was going to hurt him, unless he and Katie got into another fight.

"Oh, that's only because you were too far up your own ass to notice." Katie smiled as she autographed pictures of herself, albums, etc. "How's your girlfriend?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Fine. Thanks for asking." Jesse mumbled, growling to himself as no one asked for his autograph. "She's home for the holidays, that's it." He added.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 am

N'aw! Thave fun! Very Happy )

Scarlet walked in to the building, giving a quick smile to Jesse, having met him once or twice. She walked to a few people she knew, catching up with them.

"How are you, honey?" One smiled, after a quick hug.

"Great. You?" Scarlett smiled, waving to a few people before turning her attention back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 am

"Oh.. So, she left you?" Katie asked as she glanced over her shoulder to see Jesse.

"Ugh, no." Jesse crossed his arms at the thought. "No! We're still together.. Just taking a break," He looked down as his dark eyes scanned the floors.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 am

"And Ryan?" She asked.

"Can we not talk about him? I stay out of his business, he stays out of mine. I just want to enjoy the party." Scarlett said, her friend nodding.

"Shall we go to the bar?" She asked.

"Good idea." Scarlett nodded, walking with her to get drinks.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm

"Poor thing, I know." Katie pouted slightly, before batting her eye lashes at him, before smirking. "Poor old Jess, might wanna start looking for someone new, sweet heart." She said as she rubbed his shoulder. "You're totally in denial, sweetheart." 

Jesse pushed her hand off his shoulder, before shaking out his arm slightly. "Katie, she's just on a vacation, alright?" He huffed, before he brushed off his shoulders, running a hand throuh his gelled up, simi  spiky, dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 pm

"How about shots?" Her friend asked with a smile as soon as they were under the lit up bar.

"I'm not sure.." Scarlett bit her lip, dressed with red lipstick.

"Come on, you're not driving. You're at a party. Why not get wasted?" She asked.

"Well-" Scarlet began.

"No, don't give me lists. Just this once, have some shots?" She asked.

"Fine." Scarlett smiled, getting the shorts downing hers, the alcohol going straight to her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Jesse sighed as she walked over to the bar and sat down, staring blankly at the window across the bark, watching everyone in the background. He was a loner at most times, though not always... just he didn't mix well with other strong character types.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 pm

"Look." Her friend whispered, glancing to Jesse then looking to Scarlett.

"What?" Scarlett laughed lightly, she hadn't seen her friend that quiet in a while.

"Thats whose party it is. Can you not see how cute he is?" She asked, Scarlett shrugging.

"He looks kinda lonely. I might go talk to him.. He shouldn't be on his own at his own party." Scarlett said, nodding lightly. "I'll see you later." She said, taking her bag before walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Jesse sighed as he took a swig of rum, closing his eyes as the bitter taste covered his taste buds. He sat it down, before opening his eyes again. He hadn't seen Scarlett yet, but he would have moved over, or gladly let her take his seat if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:45 pm

"Are you alright?" Scarlett called over the music, she had been an actress since she was a child, through her teenage years to adulthood so he must have seen her somewhere, maybe a premier of something, so they weren't complete strangers.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

(Ah! Nickelback!!! I Love that band!!! Ahh!!!!! Sorry... a song just came on, and right now I'm so hyped up over it. xD Don't take much to make me happy, make me laugh though... that's another story.) 

Jesse glanced up, giving her a questioning look, before nodding. "I'm fine? You?" He asked as he shrugged his shoulders slightly. He'd met alot of people since he was little, he'd been an actor for some time before he was an artest, but that didn't come into conversation much, though he didn't care to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Lol! xD)
"Good thanks." Scarlett smiled. "Great party. I'm Scarlett." She said, extending her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 pm

"Ugh.. thanks? But.. It's not my party." Jesse smiled slightly, before shrugging, "Yeah, it's a good party though, it's Katie's." He nodded to the tall girl with black hair and cold, blue eyes. "She's the one who reached number one, I'm just here to congradulat her."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

"Right.. I don't really listen to music than often, other than the old songs." Scarlett smiled lightly, returning her hand to her side. "I heard you were #1 in the charts, so congrats." Scarlett smiled lightly. "I'm not a huge fan of her art though.. I came because I met her a few months back at an awards ceremony." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Jesse smiled slightly, before he nodded. "Thanks, I appreciate it, really, I do." He smiled slightly, "But, Katie's got more going for her than I do." He chuckled slightly, before leaning over the bar slightly, "What ya drinkin?" He asked as the Bartender walked over. "I'll pay for it, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Scarlett smiled, glancing to the bartender then Jesse. "Are you sure? I have money with me." Scarlett said softly, she was still standing but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:41 pm

"No, no! I don't mind, have a seat." Jesse smiled as he slid over and patted the seat for her. He was a total New Yorker, but he'd moved to LA when he was 10 for acting. He smiled slightly, "Whatcha drinkin'?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Scarlett sat down. "Thank you." She smiled. "Erm.. vodka and coke please." She said, setting her purse beside her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

LOL! Is it weird that I am sitting here listening to Thriller... and dancing to it? xD I'm loving this. everyone's singing to it, including me! xD) 

Jesse smiled, ordering his drink and hers as well. "Have we met before?" He asked softly, "i'm not sure.. I've met lots of people..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm

I love that song! XD Lol! Its not weird, but I got it stuck in my head now! XD)

Scarlett thought a second. "Erm.. I don't think we've actually talked, but I've seen you at an Artist of the Year award thing a year ago, we were both nominated along with two other people, congratulations by the way." She smiled, though her naturally pouted lips didn't separate.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Haha, we're listening to the 80s... xD Mickey just came on!!! OMG! LOL you know? "Hey Mickey you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!" ... totally know all these songs O.o) 

"Oh... wow, thanks.. I think I do remember you a little bit though!" Jesse smiled slightly, before the bartender brought them their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next