Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 am

It was hardly Scarletts fault Jesse focused more on the negatives of someone, and making things worse for everyone. She hardly flipped out, she had family she wanted to see for Christmas. And she also openly, and vocally decided, in front of him, that she would spend Christmas with him and his family, as he was going New York with her for Hanukkah. But clearly, Jesse just wanted to make excuses to make her the one in the wrong, as per usual. Though at that current moment, she didn't care what he said, she'd run back to him at the snap of his fingers, given the chance. Scarlett shoved everything into the back of the car, closing the car door.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 pm

He wasn't going to ask her to come back, that was the problem. He didn't have time for games, especially the ones she enjoyed to play. Plus, if all he wanted was sex, he could have slept with a much prettier fan of his. Clearly, that wasn't the point either. He didn't care anymore, though. She'd opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Scarlett got in her car and drove off. Back home. To the real home that she had missed for so long. Once back in LA, she pulled into her driveway, climbing out, leaving everything in her car, opening the front door then crouching to be greeted by her dogs who were excited to see her. "I missed you too, babies." Scarlett said softly, walking inside, hugging her sister when she saw her, telling her all about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 am

Could we do like a time jump? So like everything is cooled off? Like they are at a premier? I'm not saying they back together, like at least talk xD I kinda have to apologize for wrecking it all, my 'friends' had really pissed me off, and I shouldn't have unloaded it all here.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 am

(Its alright. I was goin to suggest something similar, too. Lol. I think that is a good plan.)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:43 am

What were you gonna suggest? We can combine them Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

Well, it was pretty similar. Lol, I was just going to see if you knew anyway to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:14 am

Oh lol xD I guess after some time that'll fix it (hopefully xD) lol)

Scarlett climbed out of the limousine. The movie she had been dreading had finally been completed and now was the premier. She just hoped it wouldn't get to her. Scarlett wore a flowy scarlet red strapless dress, the front skirt part knee-length, it then gradually going down at the back. Her make-up was beautifully done as well as her scarlet red hair, it curled. Scarlett's sister accompanied her on the red carpet, Scarlett's red heels making her taller. Her older sister star struck. They both had pictures taken, Scarlett talking with a few friends. She hadn't bothered bringing a date, as she wasn't dating.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Jesse stood at the opposite end of the red carpet, a so-called double premier. His movie had been set to premier the same time, only his costar was standing right besides him, his arm over her shoulder as they smiled to take the pictures. She kept holding his hand through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Scarlett smiled brightly at the compliments they gave about the trailer, she graciously thanking them with a bright smile. "Wait till you watch the movie." Scarletts sister smiled, Scarlett going a little red but did her best to hide it. "So, how are you?" She asked the fellow actor, nodding at what he was saying, smiling at most parts. "Thats great! I'm so happy for you." Scarlett smiled, hugging him. "Hey, you've grown a few inches." He smiled, hugging her back, Scarlett laughed. "You're so mean." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 am

Jesse smiled down at Hayley, chuckling at her spur of the moment suggestions. "You're too cute," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her quickly on her sensuous, soft, full red lips. "And you're too sexy." Hayley whispered as she trailled her finger down his chest. All for the cameras, who mostly moved to take shots of the new favorite 'couple'.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:50 am

I got hit in the eye by a ball in Gym class.. ouucchh -.-')

Scarlett didn't even notice he was hear, when she did she smiled, happy he had found someone. Her friend, Chris Hemsworth called her over. Scarlett left her sister talking with her friend as she went to talk with Chris. They talked and laughed for a small while, until Scarlett returned to her sister and friend, Tom Hiddleston.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 am

(Ow. I was hit with a tennis ball in the shoulder yesterday. xD That's what happens when you play with someone who has no idea how to play tennis. Rolling Eyes)

Jesse rested his hand on Hailey's shoulder, she just continued to smile, brushing her dirty blonde hair behind her ear. "You're good at this." She whispered, brushing her soft lips against his earlobe. "ditto." Jesse whispered back, barely moving his lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 am

Haha xD My team in Handball was arguing with one of the Gym teachers xD It was soo funny! xD)
Scarlett sighed some autographs before returning to Tom. "Are you going to the party afterwards?" He asked in his fairly Upper London English Accent. "Of course." Scarlett smiled, her full, red, sexy lips moving sensually over her words, they both looking to a interviewer, pointing a microphone at them. "Scarlett, as a well known and successful actress, do you feel this performance in Under the Skin was one of the most challenging for you?" She asked, Scarlett's eyes on her as she listened. "Om.. well I wouldn't say challenging.. er.. I think it required a lot of.. om.. consideration, mostly about the nudity, but I think managed to. om.. succeed in what was asked.. but it was difficult, but not challenging." She smiled, Scarlett and Tom both answering questions.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:34 am

Everyone asked about Jesse's love life, and he was always quick to answer and reply with the, "Well, my 'ex'- if you could even call her that, I don't even like thinking of it as being a relationship. She'd always run out pouting- and get this, the girl never stopped talking about her ex husband." Jesse would pause, just long enough for Hailey to get a snarky word in, "such a Lowlife. Jesse, he's amazing, she definitely did not deserve him, let alone anyone with her attitude."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 am

Scarlett focused all of her attention on the woman, not even hearing the others. Nothing could ruin your life. "All are views, and I'm sure your fans, are all wondering about your love life. Is there anyone?" The woman smiled. "Om.. well.. if my last.. "relationship" was a train wreck, on both parts.." Scarlett gave a smile. "But currently.. I'm not really looking.. I've figured its best to have some time on my own, y'know." She smiled, Tom smiling lightly. "And Tom, as one of Scarletts close friends, you were both in The Avengers.. what would you say about Scarlett?" She asked. "Well, what couldn't you say? Scarlett was such a sweetheart on and off set, she was so kind to us all, especially Jeremy Renner, or Hawkeye as some now know him.. well she didn't kick his butt too much. And she has such a strong personality, and she's absolutely gorgeous. Its hard not to look at her." Tom laughed, Scarlett laughing also, blushing a little, they answering a few more questions.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:01 am

Jesse glanced down at Hailey,  "Enough about the witch of the east, at least I've found this gorgeous girl. She's all I've ever wanted --and she's not fake like the last girlfriend I've had, who's standing right over there," he pointed, "fake hair, it's been dyed more times than Nikki Manages, and her boobs, fake; butt, fake; lips, fake. She's had so many plastic surgeries it's hard tto see that actual girl. At least Hailey doesn't have to wear whorish make up, clothes,  or anything like that to be beautiful -- trust me. I've seen her without makeup... its not a pretty sight." And they loved it, every bit of it the reporters of time, vouge,  and others were swimming in the gossip. People loved to publish things about superstars, rather it was real, or not.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:22 am

Scarlett had heard what they said that time, but it wasn't in her nature to retaliate. When reporters asked her about what Jesse had said, it was clear she was hurt. "Om.. well.. er.. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions about me.. I've had my fair share of harsh words.. om.. alls I can say is that I've never had any form of plastic surgery, I'm all natural other than my tattoo's which I love. I don't feel I should change myself to suit other peoples views but I guess harsh words just help me take further criticism." Scarlett smiled lightly, Toms arm around her waist. "I'm just lucky I'm surrounded by close friends and family who know me for me and don't make false allegations about me." She added before Tom lead her away.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:29 am

"She's always been a good liar under pressure. Trust me," Jesse was the 'good boy' of the tabloids. He'd never been caught in a lie before. Hailey wrapped her arms around Jesse, then cuddled into his suit. "I cant say the same for me, I always do something wrong when I lie... I cant pull a lie off to save my life." He chucked, pulling Hailey closer. "I love you." She whispered as her soft blue eyes slid closed. "Love you too, Hailey." Jesse replied, taking her hand, before leading her away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:38 am

Tom had lead Scarlett away from everyone, which was usually hard, Scarlett soon in tears. "I can't have deserved that.. I've never said one bad word against them." She cried, Tom wiping her tears away gently. "You didn't. He's just eliminating any male interest in you, because he's clearly jealous." Tom reassured her, hugging her gently. Though a reporter managed to snap a picture or two, writing down some notes. Scarlett hung onto Tom, needing his comfort, he obliging, kissing the top of her head. "Come on, beautiful." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 am

Jesse and Hailey walked a little farther away, at least they kept secrets underlock. And they had been going out, to make their characters seem more real. So, that wasn't a lie. But, Jesse was kind of jealous.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:59 am

"Do I really look fake?" Scarlett asked softly. "From my point of view, you're naturally beautiful. Inside and out." He said softly, Scarlett giving a small smile. "You are so sweet, and kind." Scarlett said softly, hugging him. "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend." She added, they both going to kiss each others cheeks, but managed to get each others lips instead. They both returned the kisses they gave, by then they were totally alone, though it was Scarlett who pulled away first, her blueish green eyes watching Tom, a small smile tugging at her lips, he giving his wide, gorgeous grin. But Scarlett, deep in her mind knew they would remain close friends.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:08 am

"Good show," Hailey giggled as she hugged Jesse tightly. "Maybe we should make it real. You know, I did see something else about how fake she was in the tabloids a couple weeks back. Hun, we're just the conformation! Perfect! And you were right, she's kinda.., blah... without makeup. See if you can find some high school photo. We'll show them," she smirked. "I went to school, and have a degree in digital design... I can make it work, babe. Me and you. We can ruin it all together- after that stunt you just pulled, no one will look at her the same." Hailey said as she looked up at him with her big blue eyes, her curly hair falling to her waist when she took it down. Jesse, who just kept nodding, agreed. She'd left a never-before-seen picture of herself at his house anyways. "I can take care of it, gorgeous." He smiled, leaning down and gently kissing her sensuous lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:18 am

Scarlett had cleared everything of hers out of his house. Absolutely everything. She was still gorgeous without make-up, they could do what they want, Scarlett couldn't care less, it just made her the bigger person unlike the immature children they were being. Scarlett kissed Tom again, her arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around her waist. "You're so perfect." Tim smiled. "You're so.. everything I've been looking for.." Scarlett smiled lightly, Tom smiled, kissing her before they returned to the red carpet, hand in hand, letting the reports get all the pictures of them together, before they headed inside to watch her movie. "Okay, when its my nude scene, I'll cover your eyes." Scarlett told him, Tom chuckling. "Alright, but if I were you, I'd be pretty happy with my body." Tom told her. "If you were me, you wouldn't leave the house." Scarlett joked as they walked to their seats, Toms arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 am

No one was stupid, Photoshop edited every scene in the movie to make her look good. They did it in every movie. No one had to guess that. Plus, there wasn't truly anyone who looked even decent naked. Plus, with her getting critisized, which everyone would after what was said, shed probably just drop it anyways. But they wouldn't, dispite anything she or anyone else said, they'd add on, they'd push, they'd make it real. Anyways, Jesse and Hailey clearly weren't the only ones thinking she was fake. That was why the story was so easily believable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next