Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

I think they could live in the same house, just separately. You know? Maybe we could try and fix them but he's still with his girlfriend. XD or a new one... Haha)

"Wake up, babe..." Carlie, Jesse's newest girlfriend, whispered into his ear with a small smile playing across her lips. 

Carlie was a pretty girl, but she couldn't really step close to Scarlett. She was just like a girl next door kind of person-- she had this sweet, innocent look about her with those big, blue eyes; dirty blonde hair; her full lips; and her curvy, soft body—just above average, is pretty much what it could be called.

Jesse, on the other hand, had his face covered and had no intentions in waking up just yet. Instead, he softly pushed her hand away from his face. "Laters, babe... I'm tired." He moaned softly, eyes softly opening just to see her pretty face. "Go get yourself some food, and be quiet. I don't think Scarlett knows you're here."

Carlie sighed as she got up, totally naked, but made her way toward the bathroom to grab one of his shirts before she walked down the stairs to turn on the stereo. She turned the music up a bit before going to the kitchen to cook something for she and Jesse.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 pm

(Ooo, yes. Good idea xD)

Scarlett eventually showered in her favourite vanilla shower gel, and coconut shampoo. Making sure to lather, rinse and repeat. Soon dressed in hot pink skinny jeans, with a lighter pink vest as well as a loose white over shirt, she dragged the laundry basket to the allocated room, fixing it into piles before setting it back in its original place. Realising her rumbling stomach, and the sickening feeling she was experiencing, Scarlett learned she was more than hungry, stepping down the stairs at a leisurely pace, until she noticed the music.

Upon entering the kitchen, she was met with an unfamiliar face, of course in nothing but an oversized shirt. "One of Jesse's." Scarlett nodded to herself, rolling her green eyes before moving past the girl to grab her box of cereal she had been eating for numerous years, and also her favourite red bowl, filling it to optimum capacity before setting her box back and grabbing her carton of soy milk, complimentary to her training diet for her up and coming film.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Not being much older than nineteen at the time, the woman had plenty of body to go around for Jesse. Hell, it was no wonder he enjoyed being with her right now. For the moment, he knew just how much he needed the company. How much he enjoyed her company. 

She turned around to see the other woman, and then this smirk appeared on her beautiful face. "Of course it's Jesse. Why wouldn't it be?" She chuckled. "I had to wear something. I'm sure you wouldn't want me down her totally naked, right? I'm sure you'd rather not see that. I mean, we can make it like that... But I'm not into that shit and I'm sure you're not either." She murmured, then rolled her eyes. Of course, she then got grabbed some eggs from the fridge and then started to cook them on the stove.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm

"Oh, not the shirt honey. I mean you in general." Scarlett gave a sickly sweet smile before rolling her eyes and carrying her bowl of cereal into the rich living room, picking up the remote control on her way there, flicking through the channels, mainly because she was on most of them. For once she wanted to watch something other than herself, chewing her plump bottom lip with a quiet him before she finally found Dr Phil, sitting back while she ate her cereal.

Scarlett was sure not to spill anything, she tended to be a total klutz, and would knock over the sturdiest thing given the chance. Finishing her cereal and setting it in the dishwasher, Scarlett slid into her designer while heels after going into her huge shoe closet, her heels clicked rhythmically along the oak floor before climbing the stairs, knocking Jesses door. "Heading out, you need anything picking up?" She asked, she figured it was only polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Clarie rolled her eyes as she finished her eggs, and scooped them into one of Jesse's glass plates. As she sat down to eat, she couldn't help but stare at Scarlett. Maybe not so much wondering why she acted like that around her, but because she knew just how important that woman was to Jesse at one point. Now, she wasn't quite so sure he was totally over her. So, while Scarlett was still eating, she made her way back up to the bedroom. 

"You're back already?" He chuckled softly, just as she straddled him. "You must be very interjetic..." He whispered just as his lips found their way to her jaw, which forced a soft moan from Carlie's pressed lips. 

"I'm a high energy kind of girl." She whispered, then pulled the shirt back off, just as there was a knock on the door. "We're kind of busy!" She shouted, then rolled my eyes. Jesse, of course, got up and opened the door for her. Though, Carlie soon followed after him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, then a small smirk appeared on her face just as Scarlett caught sight of them. A half naked Jesse, and then his new girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:50 pm

"You gonna answer my question or not?" Scarlett asked, never once did her eyes land on Carlie, she paid her no attention, she didn't deserve it in the least. "Don't expect to text me later and have me running around after you Jesse." She rose an eyebrow, glancing to the time on her phone. "Also I need you to load the washing machine with the whites first, alright? Just do it before I get back, I've set them in piles so you don't confuse your pretty little head about it." Scarlett smiled and tilted her head. "Also, if you could like take your covers off your bed, the pillow cases and stuff they can be washed too, from any unwanted bacteria infestations you've got." Scarlett nodded, it was then she turned to smile towards Carlie, her green eyes soon turning back to Jesse
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 am

"Yeah," Jesse nodded as he looked around the room. He moved his hand to his chin, softly rubbing the stuble across it as he thought.  There had to be something he'd need, right? He began to bite at the inside of his cheek - a nervous habit of his - until he figured out what he'd need later. "Just get the basics I guess. I really don't need anything..." He trailed off, arching a brow at what she'd said. "Bacterial infection?" He asked, shifting softly as he let his hands fall back to his side. "I'm sure you know we're both careful. Sheets are changed plenty, as well as any other precaution to assure that nothing happens that shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:05 am

"Alright, but don't hold me accountable if I get you the wrong deodorant or something." Scarlett told him, linking her arms behind her back as she watched him. "Hm, I guess so, but some things are hard to avoid." Scarlett smiled up to him, looking Carlie over with an unreadable expression before turning on her heel and sashaying her way towards the staircase, aided by her shapely hips and the rhythmic clipping of her heels, until her footsteps were barely heard amongst her descent.

Scarlett picked up her purse as well as her sunglasses and car keys, making sure not to mix them up with Jessie's. That had happened one too many times, and finally she was able to decipher her own set from his, now she had a sparkly pink keyring on there. Scarlett exited the large house, closing the door behind her and finally headed out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:55 pm

(I'm sorry!!! My stupid phone wouldn't post ANYTHING. I got to your replies earlier, but it kept deleting my freaking posts. I was so ticked off I had to leave it. >.< now it's working half decently. Maybe it'll keep my writing here XD)

Sometimes Jesse had to wonder about Scarlett. Maybe she didn't care as much about them as he had thought in the past. Of course, now he was just messing around with the new girl just to do it. To maybe make her jealous. To make Scarlett feel the kind of pain he felt every damn day. M

Was it working? 

Nope. 

He bit down on the inside of his cheek once more, softly signing as he turned back to the naked girl standing behind him. Yeah, she was beautiful, tall, thin (but not bones. She was curvy.) and beautiful. Just not Scarlett. No one, in his mind, could compare to the woman. Maybe he was just in denial of what he'd done, though. I mean, this was all his fault-- or that's what everyone says. Probably because that's all they've ever been told. 

"We should get dressed,"  He murmured, running his hands up and down Clarie's sides gently. He leaned in to press his lips against hers with a slightly faked passion, just to make her think she meant a lot to him even when she didn't really. 

"Oh, alright." Clarie rolled her eyes, Ignoring the kiss to her full lips. "You're not over her, are you?"
"What?! Of course I am, babe."
"You're a bad liar, Jesse. That's why you've never been the best actor; more of an artist than a fucking actor! Cut the shit." 
Jesse shook his head, "she means nothing to me anymore. You're all I want right now," he whispered, lying through his teeth, but it was believable in her position.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 pm

(Oh no! I was waiting up last night lol, just hoping one would come through, but I went to sleep at like 1am I think, once I decided something might be wrong xD I'll just skip till she's back if that's alright? XD)?  

After a long day dedicated to shopping, Scarlett hauled her some 100 bags, it seemed like, into the house, groaning at the sheer heaviness of them. "I need to put more hours in at the gym." She frowned to herself, setting the bags she had carried to the living room where she would leave them to collect the heap of shoe boxes and such. Her usual shopping trip consisted of shoes, of course, clothes such as dresses, skirts, shirts, etc., jewellery, making sure the gold was 24 Karat and the diamonds real, she must have bought one ring, and a necklace. After that, Scarlett went on a make up spree, buying anything and everything. Of course, Scarlett brought herself some underwear sets, that only she'd see of course.

Leaning back on the furniture, with the bags all inside and cluttering the living space, Scarlett stared at the bags, totally not motivated to sort through all of them, but she knew she had to, or else they'd be trampled on. Carrying her 10 shoe boxes towards the closet, she sorted them out into the racks they belonged in, smiling to herself at the new additions, before hurrying off towards the bags, setting Jesse's aside, of course she'd remembered his, getting the routine deodorant, shower gel, razors, etc., even a couple of his favourite snacks she'd remembered.

Amidst all the sorting, Scarlett got up to travel to the kitchen, she was starving, having skipped lunch, it was driving close to dinner-time. For something quick, she turned to her food dehydrator she had recently purchased from Amazon, which she used to make jerky, raw pizza's and other things of the sort. Scarlett cut up some different fruit, setting them into the compartment and waiting. She smiled slightly, remembering a close friend told her it looked like bird feed, and she supposed it did. But what he didn't know, was that it tasted better than it looked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm sorry about that ;-; I feel horrible now! Hopefully Friday my phone won't be a total idiot. At least I'll be able to get in one or two replies on each before I have to go to work tomorrow. Weather is causing us to open later thank goodness. And yes, that's alright!! I was hoping you would anywho!)

Jesse made his way down the stairs once he heard the front door crack-- what was it, around three or four PM? Maybe later. Maybe earlier! Honestly; he couldn't keep up with the time anymore. 

"You went shopping I see," he forced a small smile onto his lips as he walked into the kitchen. Awaiting her smart reply, he decided to tell her it wasn't really a guess or an assumption, but just him clarifying that all the bags and boxes of clothes, shoes, makeup, excetra... Was hers. "It's just, I don't think a burglar would bring in expensive shoes and dresses... Much less jewelry like that." He said softly, glancing her over once more. "Sorry, I kind of had a little look... Just because I was curious."

Would she be mad? 

He thought it over once more, but figured she'd more or less just laugh at the fact he had spent those few minutes she was away, going though quite a few of those multi-colorful bags on the floor. Even funnier, there were a few things he wished he could see on her again. Just got the hell of it. Too bad he'd ruined them, right? Plus, now he had Carlie wrapped around his finger. 

"Carlie's asleep, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how she acts sometimes. She's a bit... Ugh... Immature? She thinks she has to flaunt everything that she has in order to keep it, and no matter how many times she's told not to, it still happens... So, just ignore her.  Or put her in her place. It wouldn't hurt her."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 pm

(Aha yeah xD Hopefully! I'm like so bored now I don't have school xD)

"No shit, Sherlock." Scarlett said from the living room in response, sorting through her bags before finding his, picking it up and taking it over to him in the kitchen, extending her hand with the pretty much full bag to him. "I took the liberty in getting you some more stuff. Like, there was this oretty watch I saw near the bracelet I brought, but, I take it you've already seen it." Scarlett rose an eyebrow when he mentioned he'd looked through what she'd brought, a slight smirk pulling on her lips. "Well, if you'd ask nicely I would of shown you. If you were lucky, I'd ask your opinion on the underwear I brought, but I have a strong feeling you've seen those too." Scarlett nudged him. She liked their playful moments, they happened a lot more than their little rows.

"You don't go through my stuff when I'm not here, right?" Scarlett rose an eyebrow with a teasing tone. "Have I godda get a lock for my underwear drawer or something? Now I can't even go shopping without you snooping through my things." She tutted, shaking her head whilst keeping up her playful, probably even flirty, attitude. However, when Jesse mentioned the girl, Scarlett wrapped her arms slightly around herself, her green eyes trailing the kitchen cupboards and surfaces before she looked up to him.

"Why did you bring her here, Jesse? Why did you bring any of them here?" Scarlett asked, tilting her head. "To prove a point? To make me jealous? Because you sure are succeeding with one of them." She sighed. "I get it, Jesse, I get it. You can move on, but no matter how hard I try, you're there with another girl, rubbing it in my face what we used to have, what we could have had." Scarlett told him, finally glancing away from him. "You know how many times I've thought about moving out? Just so I could get over you? Well, me neither, because really, I've lost count."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Jesse shook his head with a slight chuckle when she began to ask if he went through her stuff when she wasn't there. "Of course not, Scar!" He smirked softly, his lips only slightly pulling up on the left side. "I've seen all of your underwear anyway. I helped you move all of your stuff in that room when you moved in, remember?" He asked, tilting his head to the side once more as he thought about the watch. "Wait. Watch?! What watch? Is it for me?" 

Surely she knew Jesse joked around about pretty much everything.  It was something he had always done, well, for as long as he could remember. That, and they had always had good chemistry which probably made these little moments happen a lot easier.

As soon as she started on about why he brought the girl here, the tension in the air became rather thick to say the least. "I brought her here because I was tired of being alone, Scarlett." Jesse rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes drifting down to his feet. There was a tenseness about him-- an unusual tenseness. "I don't get why you have to be like that with the girls I bring home. I mean, she's just... She's here. Okay? It's not like you have anything to lose. And in all honesty, I don't know why you're freaking out over this..." Honestly, he didn't understand.  He thought their breakup was what she wanted. "I'm sorry you're feeling like that, but I can't fix it..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Scarlett watched him quietly and rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, is cute." She nodded, fishing through his bag to produce the box. "If you break it, then there'll be hell to pay because you have no idea how much that thing cost, but I thought, I might as well treat you to something." Scarlett told him, shaking her head softly, looking up to him when he spoke. Then she couldn't help but laugh. He'd seen most of her underwear when they were together, and then even more so when she moved in. "Ah, but you haven't seen them all honey." Scarlett rose an eyebrow, leaning against the counter.

Scarlett was dumbfounded by his answer to her question, just watching him for the most part. Could he really not see what she was getting at? She expected not. He had an amazing brain, but failed to use it in situations like these. Scarlett wanted, she hoped, for him to just see she was trying to tell him how she felt, and more importantly, what she wanted. Which funnily enough, was him.

"Alright, okay." Scarlett nodded, eventually glancing away. "No, I don't have anything to lose because I've already lost it." She shook her head, looking over to the door. "I lost you each time one of those girls came into this house." Scarlett told him. "No, Jesse. It's not that you can't fix it, it's just that you don't want to." She said, walking back to the living room. "But I know I can't live like this, I'll look for somewhere else, surely being alone is gonna be better than this."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Jesse began to rub the top of his head as she went on and on. He slowly began to shake it after a while, being totally confused by what she was saying. She couldn't live like this? What did that mean? He just didn't understand. 

How could he when all she ever did was pretend like things were alright before? Yeah, he had missed her... He'd missed them being together like they used to be, but she always seemed like she was okay with their break up until now. Until he brought some girls home. All he knew was that she was really unhappy, and he had a reasonable guess on why. 

"You're kidding me, right?" He asked as he followed her into the living room. "I thought we were fine, Scarlett. What happened to that? What happened to being okay with our brake up? Or, is that what this is about? Is this about what's going on between us, or what? Because honestly, maybe you should explain to me exactly what you want from me, because maybe that's what I've wanted all along but have been too scared to ask."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Scarlett sat back on the couch, running her fingers through her short hair until he followed her, she looking up to see exactly how he was acting. That could give her a decent sight into what she should say next, that was, until she was pummeled with questions from him. First of all, she found the ones she would answer first, probably the most important, then she'd work her way down, but things tended not to work out the way she planned.

"Nothing happened to it Jesse, I was never fine. I just had to act like everything was okay until I could get back on my feet and move out." Scarlett told him. "I never brought guys here, partly because I knew any chance I still had with you, I could kiss goodbye." She explained. "Until you brought home all these different girls, and then I knew I was nothing more than just a house mate to you. Like getting over me was like stepping over a curb to get onto the sidewalk," Scarlett shook her head.

"What's going on between us? The answer to that is pretty obvious, Jesse. Nothing. Nothing is happening, not while you're fucking those girls each day of the week." Scarlett told him. "What I want from you? Really? It's not about that, it's what I want with you, Jesse. I want what we used to have, I wanna be the one who you first think about in the morning and the last you think about at night." Scarlett told him, fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:22 pm

The questions came because it was all he knew to do in situations like this—question, question, and more questioning. Little did he know, it came off as quite atrosive and overwhelming to anyone who was on the other side of the "argument." This, though... This was not an argument. This was a huge freaking disagreement. 

"First off... It's not fucking. They're not even good enough for me to say that. Secondly, I only mess around with other girls so much because it distracts me from missing you! It keeps me sane." He said, moving his hand to run across the slight stubble on his jawline. "What else was I supposed to do, huh? It hurts me too, you know, our breakup. I loved you, I was in love with you Scarlett, and I honestly can't even rememenr why we broke up. Hence the reasons I have to be constantly busy or I think about it!"

Jesse began to get fidgety as well, rubbing his hands together, biting the inside of his cheek, pacing the floors... Yeah, if was obvious. 

"You didn't want me. We didn't want to be pushed and pulled around like that anymore I guess. I don't freskin know. It's all a big, jumbled up, fucking mess!" Of course he was a little angry. He had wanted morning more than to have her back, big he always thought she was done with him... Boy was he wrong.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:34 am

"Well whatever you're doing with them it must be working." Scarlett told him, crossing her arms over her chest. "You don't think I loved you? Jesse, it hurts be to see you with all these girls. Why else do you think I've been buying all that fucking ice cream, and making up any excuse to leave the house whenever one of them is here?" Scarlett asked, furrowing her eyebrows before shaking her head softly.

"I wanted you, Jesse. I more than wanted you, okay? I wanted you to the point where I was too afraid I'd hurt you eventually, okay? Because I knew I couldn't live with myself. I got scared, I didn't know where we were going, or what exactly we were. I was terrified I'd be replaced by someone better. That's why I became so distant, Jesse. I was too afraid to get hurt, and too afraid I'd hurt you." She shook her head.

"It's a big mess we can fix." Scarlett told him, getting to her feet and walking to him. "I want you again, I want you to be mine, and I yours. Now I'm not gonna beg for you to come back to me, because I don't wanna make you unhappy." She sighed softly, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Regardless of what was thought of him, Jesse was a very sinsitive man. Even now, he felt like he was on the verge of tears. This topic was like someone constantly and repeatedly stabbing him in the back, side, and lastly his heart. The last few words, though, they hit him kind of hard. 

"You say all of this like I wasn't scared at all." He said calmly, rubbing the back of his neck once more. "You say it like you were the only one hurt! Scarlett, it hurt me more than you'll ever know." He kind of snapped.  So what? He was upset too. He wanted nothing more than to love her, and now he knew just how much he hurt her. How much he'd hurt them. "I just... Fuck, Scarlett!" He growled, turning away form her. 

This was his way of escaping things. It hurt beyond anything he could even explain, being able to see the hurt look on her face. The pain. The regret... The longing. He hurt too... He just couldn't bare to look at her while she was like this. 

"I wanted you. I wanted there to be an us... But I fucked up, alright? I know that. I do. And these girls, they're how I'm functioning. They keep me occupied so I don't have to constantly think about how much I wish it was you who was beside me."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:54 pm

"How could I tell if you were scared when you never talked to me about anything like that?" Scarlett asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "I know I wasn't the only one hurt, but I'm not gonna speak for you, Jesse." She told him, sitting down when he yelled, she resting her head in her hands. Such a simple thing flipped upside down and made so difficult. Scarlett didn't know what to do, it was a simple "yes" or "no" question. He either wanted her back, or he didn't.

"We both fucked up, Jesse, okay? Both of us. And you don't need all of these girls, unless I'm not good enough any more." Scarlett told him. "I want there to be an us, Jesse,. I was planning for this to be such an easy conversation, but you're avoiding the question. I don't need to know all of this stuff." Scarlett told him. "I only need to know if you want me, or if I'm wasting my time."

She had no idea how stressed this would make her, and how far away from her hopes this talk was. Scarlett had ran it over in her mind so many times. Either when she was in the shower or cooking dinner, she would find herself thinking about it, and then living happily ever after with him, but right now, reality was so far from her expectation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm so sorry ;-; these past few days have been really rough. I do have the next three days off, though. If you wanna rp during then. )

Jesse began to pase back and forth, grabbing at his hair roughly. No matter what he had done, the whole thing was just a big 'ld mess. Now, of course, he was slightly panicking. Maybe because he felt overwhelmed? Who knew. Maybe it was just his head getting the best of him-- better yet, maybe it was her. 

She always had a way with him-- what that was, however, he couldn't have explained in words.-- that always had him wrapped around her finger. He needed her, and she him. He knew that. Thing was, right now his mind was going in a thousand different directions. 

"I want you. I do, Scarlett. I just..." He trailed off, sitting down on the couch with his hands intertwined with each other. "I'm kind of in trouble right now. Big trouble." He murmured, deciding deep down that it was best to tell her now. "You know what you said earlier about being careful? Well, two months ago I messed around with this girl... You know, Claire... And we kind of had a condom break and... Well, she's kinda... Ugh... Pregnant. And... I don't know what to do. That's why she's here.."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 am

(Yeah, sure. I'm not doing anything too important lol and aw, does she have to be pregnant _._ That's gonna set them back, and you know Scarlett's reaction isn't gonna be a good one.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 am

( There's always going to be more to the story. Like in this case, the girl lied to him so she could get closer. So, in other words, she's not exactly pregnant. But.. Kind of idea out the window now. Haha)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 am

(Right, but I was just hoping we could get these two together without too many frustrating obstacles. *shrug*, oh well. Lets go with it anyhow.)

Scarlett could only watch him pace, her green eyes following him back an forth in a forced calm demeanour, whereas in actual fact, she was stressing out. This whole thing was becoming needlessly stressful, especially for her. He claimed to like her, he also claimed he wanted to be with her, however, he just continued to hold back. Scarlett's main fear was being rejected by him, as it had happened before, and history had a habit of repeating itself with these two.

"Pregnant?" She asked, stuttering over the word as she gawked at him, her green eyes wide, mostly in disbelief. Scarlett shook her head slightly, letting it fall into her hands. "Oh my god." She groaned quietly into her hands, which came out muffled. Sighing as though deflating, Scarlett nodded softly, standing up. "Okay." She murmured, gathering up her bags. She was of course upset, the thought of Jesse living happily ever after with someone else, and his kid.

"For two months she isn't showing much." Scarlett huffed, pulling her bags to the stairs, an indifferent expression set on her features. She would've tried so hard not to care, but right now, that was the hardest thing in the world. "Should start looking for somewhere to live then. You can have my room for the fucking nursery." Scarlett murmured, pushing her door open to her room with enough force to slam it against the inside wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31