Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 am

suso looked away as well, he'd be blushing if it weren't for the fur on his cheeks. "someone else's turn." suso said, turning back to the bottle.

I looked to Annie to see if she wanted to spin it this time.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 am

Cristina looked to me, then the bottle.

I nodded lightly, drinking the rest of my wine before spinning it, laughing uncontrollably when it landed on Cristina. "No, no, no!" I shook my head. "No one said it had to be lips only kissing." Cristina smiled, not wanting me to face the horrifying forfeit they would create, which, knowing Cristina, would convince them to put soil in my wine or something, then make me drink it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 am

suso and I both laughed at Annie's reaction, and the fact that Christina was so calm about it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 am

"I'd rather eat soil." I said, with my overly serious face.

"Alright." Cristina smiled, standing up and walking outside, getting a handful of dirt from the garden, walking inside, extending her hand to me. "I made sure I put a nice, juicy worm in there for you." She teased, I pulling a face, shaking my head. "I'll force feed it to you." She smiled, glancing to Soka and Suso.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 am

We were both laughing, it would be especially funny if it was crushed Oreo cookies, with a gummy worm inside, making Annie think she actually like dirt.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:40 am

"I'm not eating it." I refused, Cristina looking around before literally pouncing on me, trying to make me eat the soil. It was like when we 7 years old all over again. "No!" I screamed, Cristina managing to drop the soil before it got anywhere near my mouth.

"I give up." She laughed, getting up and sitting down at the bottle again, I sitting up with an unamused face, standing up and shaking my top, a lot of soil falling onto the floor, I having from brush my chest free of it. "Thanks, Cristina, thanks a lot." I said, she grinning. "Anytime." She grinned. "Soka, your turn." I said, pointing to the bottle, quickly getting the bottle of wine, bringing it to my spot on the floor, filling my glass, then setting it on the little side table.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 am

I grinned and spun the bottle, I filled my glass as I watched it spin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:44 am

Cristina and I both burst out laughing when it landed on Suso. "Whose a lucky boy?" I taunted, Cristina giggling lightly. "I think Soka's the lucky boy." She smiled, looking to Suso.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 am

suso Smiled at their teasing, he was having a little too much fun and I was drunk, we kissed for a moment then pulled away, "Your turn Christina." I'd probably wake up and feel really awkward, but now I didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 am

Cristina smiled lightly, sitting up on her knees as she spun the bottle, her eyes looking to me when it landed on me. "I am not doing a forfeit because of you." She said, literally having to pin me down to be able to kiss me. "Mwah." She laughed once she kissed me, sitting back in her spot, I sitting up, not seeming very amused. I quietly sipped my wine, which made Cristina laugh, rolling her eyes. "Suso." She smiled, gesturing for him to spin the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 am

Suso smiled and spun the bottle, watching it spin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 am

Cristina automatically blushed when it landed on her, not even giving it a second thought before she kissed him, I drinking more of my wine, getting a little whoozy. "It should be vodka next time." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:01 am

I agreed and took a swig from my wine, suso smiled rather sheepishly before he looked to Annie.

"Ooh." I teased him, "Looks like someone likes someone else." i laughed at myself for phrasing it so badly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 am

"That made no sense!" I laughed, though stopped, seeming a little confused. "I think.." I mumbled.

Cristina laughed lightly, looking down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 am

suso raised an eyebrow at me, he didn't think it flowed that easily, but managed to make sense of it, probably because he was sober.

"Your turn Annie." I told her, nearly handing her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:11 am

I spun the bottle, it landing on Suso. Too drunk to really know of what I was doing, I kissed him, sitting back in my spot. I refilled my wine, drinking some of it.

Cristina smiled a little, I was glad she knew it was just a game.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am

I got a little angry, not too much though since I was still happily drunk, I spun the bottle and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 am

I drank my wine slowly when it landed on Cristina, though she noticed my look and just gave him a quick peck, which I was kinda thankful for, she giving me a understanding smile and a little nod which made me smile back, setting my wine to the side. "Suso, your turn." Cristina smiled.

(I have to switch devices, should you pick Suso's and Soka's randomly and I'll pick Annie and Cristina's randomly, off the top of our heads?)
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 am

"Okay." Suso said, spinning the bottle, it landed on me, he sighed. Apparently he still felt awkward about when I had spun the bottle and it landed on him. But he got up and gave me a quick peck. then sat back down and looked to Christina while he cleared his throat. I took another drink.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 am

Cristina gave a small laugh when he looked to her, her eyes gentle, her lips in a soft smile.

I drank more and more, not knowing whose turn it was.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:33 am

I had eventually lost track as well, so I just kissed Annie. Suso was astonished when I did but he just glanced to Christina. "It looks like we're done." he said, getting up and offering a hand to Christina, the only two sober people in the room.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 am

I gasped lightly, kind of surprised, but I soon kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yep." Cristina nodded, taking his hand and getting up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 am

"Do you want to leave them to themselves?" Suso asked, glancing to Annie and I.

I had wrapped my arms around her and held her close, still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am

"I think we should." Cristina nodded, walking to the stairs, glancing to Suso with a smile, rubbing the back of her neck as she walked upstairs.

I continued to kiss Soka, murmuring his name against his lips, running my hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 am

Suso followed, walking up the stairs with Christina and locking out the sounds of our loving.

I also chanted Annie's name as my fingers ran through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next