Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 am

"That'd be cool," I said, "Like one above ground or in the ground?" I asked, both would be nicer than not having one but a pool in the ground was nicer than one above, since it was so much more expensive.

Suso could remember nearly every one of his 'meal times' and he hated every one.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:08 am

"In the ground, they look tidier." I smiled. "I hope no one has hay fever." I said, glancing to the cabin, as I had planted a lot of flowers.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:31 am

I laughed a little, "There's a reason it's called hay fever, love." I kept my arm around Annie's waist, she had set it there after all.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 am

"I thought it was pollen?" I asked with a confused smile, wrapping my arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 am

"I have a problem with grasses," I admitted "Like hay, or alfalfa." I said, I smiled a little when Annie pulled me a little closer to get her arm around me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 am

I nodded lightly. "I guess I've never really had a problem with anything.. except strawberries, the only thing in the world I'm allergic to, and it had to be strawberries." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:06 am

"I don't have a big problem with hay, I just get an itchy nose." I said smiling a little, I knew just how she felt "I'm allergic to watermelon, I get hives all over."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 am

"I love watermelon." I laughed lightly. "I spent my summers at my grampa's farm, shooting them with his rifle he used for shooting the rats out of the chicken coops." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 am

I grinned, "I used to eat them on the porch during the summer until I found out I was allergic." I said, just walking with her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 pm

"Thats what I did with strawberries, but I got a huge body rash and stopped eating them, but they taste so nice." I laughed lightly. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask. Is it alright for my cousin to come and stay with us for a while? She's just split from her partner and she needs a break from the city. She called me a few days ago, but we've been so busy I've forgot." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:25 am

"Oh sure, I wouldn't mind, she could keep Suso company." I smiled lightly, though I wasn't exactly positive if she would mind him being a large part wolf.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:56 am

I smiled lightly. "I think she'd be out when its nice though, she's fond of photography and she likes taking pictures." I smiled, quickly texting her on my phone, putting it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 am

"So, off we go into town then, to pick up pizza's and soda." I said, leading Annie with my arm down the trail once her phone was away, though she was soon leading me since I could only hear the trail, I would stumbled over the smaller things at our feet.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 am

I nodded, looking to my phone when it buzzed. "She says she'll get a cab out tonight, she'll be here about midnight." I said to him, putting my phone in my pocket, leading him around a root sticking out of the ground, not wanting him to trip.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 am

"Great, I'm sure Suso will enjoy the companionship." I said, walking with Annie, I could hear that we were getting close, if we weren't already in town.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 am

I smiled lightly. "So would she, she likes being around people." I told him, walking into the town, only a few people walking around as it was still damp. Erin walked with him to the store.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 am

"My concern is whether she likes dogs or not." I responded, saying dogs since we were in a public situation and I would have probably raised suspicion if I had said wolves. "Suso wanted some root beer, right?" I asked, seeing a case now.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 am

"She's seen worse." I said, nodding, grabbing a few. "Shall we get some champagne, or wine? To celebrate.. om.. something.." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

I shrugged, "Sure, why not." I wasn't a big fan of the after effects of alcohol but if Annie wanted to deal with the hangover she was welcome to it. "But I'll have to warn you, alcohol has a bit more effect on me than most people. It takes less for me to get drunk."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 am

"Lightweight." I laughed lightly, getting some red wine, paying for it and the root beer. "C'mon, lets get those pizzas." I smiled, taking his hand and leading him to a takeout place which did amazing pizzas.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 am

"One vegetarian, and one..." I was planning on sharing a pizza with Annie, so I'd let her pick whatever one she wanted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 am

"Om.. Hawaiian?" I said, it more of a question as I looked to Soka.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:00 am

And one Hawaiian." I said, setting the cash on the counter, I smiled to the person I was paying.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:09 am

I waited as the pizzas were made, looking outside. I hadn't seen my cousin in a while an was quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:12 am

I lead Annie to a table where we could wait for our food, "So, about your cousin, do you think Suso will like her?" I asked, just trying to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next