Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:49 am

Suso smiled back, he slipped his arm around her waist before he started walking, "I had no idea you moved so fast." He told her beneath his hood as they walked down the trail.

I love you to." I told Annie, my forearm brushing her tail, I lifted it lightly when it did though, I remembered Annie had been uncomfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:13 am

Cristina smiled. "You have no idea." She said softly, gently squeezing his hand.

I smiled, snuggling into him. "I'm glad you do." I grinned, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Suso smiled, as he walked to a pond he stopped there and sat, patting the ground next to him. "I think this is a nice spot." He said, hoping the moon wouldn't come out soon.

I smiled to Annie, kissing her back, "Shall we get to sleep?" I asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 am

Cristina smiled lightly, sitting next to him. Staring into the water.

I smiled with a nod, crawling to the top of the bed, sliding under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 am

Suso looked over to Cristina, "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, smiling at her.

I followed and did the same, sleeping on my side while facing Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 am

Cristina looked to Suso, automatically smiling, but her gorgeous pearly white grin, a smile she never did as an adult. "Yeah." She nodded.

I cuddled up to him, closing my eyes, hoping to see our children again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 am

Suso smiled when he saw her, "I like your smile like that." he told her, never really seeing just how perfect her teeth were.

I was hoping as well, trying to induce a dream.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 am

"I don't smile like this often?" Cristina asked with her smile, watching him with soft bluey green eyes.

I smiled as I saw our children, slipping into the dream. I was holding Summer, and logan and Boddy were with Soka. Exactly how we left. Like we were resuming.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 am

Suso kept his smile, "Not since I met you, I've only seen your teeth once, when I managed to make you laugh."

I sighed and picked up Bobby and Logan, though Logan was a little heavy, "We're back." I said, smiling at Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 am

Cristina smiled lightly with the corner of her mouth. "I'm sure you make me laugh all the time." She smiled.

I smiled, kissing him then the boys' foreheads. "We missed you, didn't we Summer?" I asked, Summer nodding her head shyly, her head on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 am

Suso chuckled lightly, "I really try hard, but recently we've been doing other things."

"We've missed you to summer" I told her, returning Annie's kiss and the kissing Summer's cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 am

"Oh." Cristina giggled lightly. "Well I hope I please you." She smiled.

I smiled, Summer burying her neck further in my neck. "She's very shy." I laughed lightly, her light brown tail on my arm, it matching her hair colour. Her dark brown eyes on Soka.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 am

Suso smirked a little, "You do, quite easily." He said, his eyes hadn't left hers.

I smiled "Just like her mother." I said, smiling at Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Cristina smiled, giggling slightly. "I'm glad." She grinned, staring into his eyes before kissing him again, she liked the feeling in her stomach she got when she did, and the soft feeling of his lips.

I smiled, looking down slightly. "I need to put her down for a nap, then I'll be down to make dinner." I smiled, carrying Summer up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 am

Suso smiled, "I've always liked it when you kiss me." He told Cristina, kissing her back.

"Alright, I'll try and keep these boys under control till then." I said, turning back to them like a towering monster.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 am

"I hope I kiss you a lot then." Cristina murmured as she kissed him back, her eyes sliding closed.

I smiled, tucking Summer in. "You can have some chocolate cake for dessert." I smiled, kissing her forehead, waiting with her until she fell asleep, walking downstairs. "Who wants McDonalds for dinner?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:20 am

Suso smiled, "Only when you want something from me." He teased, his eyes slipped closed as well.

"I do!" The boys called in unison. jumping up. I chuckled, "I'd like some food." I said, mostly just saying I'd eat anything.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 am

Cristina giggled lightly, the dream fading with her echoed laugh. Cristina grumbled as she turned over, facing the wall as she cuddled into the sheets, sneezing once.

"I'll carry Summer to her car seat with her blanket." I smiled, going upstairs, but she was already sitting at the top of the stairs. I smiled. "Come on then, Princess." I smiled, picking her up and looking for her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:28 am

Cristina's sneeze woke Suso enough to see that she had rollled over, he wrapped his arms warmly around her and scooted closer so neither would be cold.

I smiled as I herded the boys into the car, there were two car seats, one for Summer and the other for Bobby.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 am

Cristina cuddled back into him, her arms covering her head. She had a terrible migraine, and was half awake.

I smiled, strapping Summer in the yellow car seat once I wrapped her in her blanket, kissing her forehead, but her big dark brown eyes looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 am

Suso didn't make a sound, knowing Cristina had fallen asleep sick, he opened his eyes and watched her. "Do you want something for that?" He breathed, still hardly making a sound.

I could feel Cristina's migraine, it felt like I was walking through mud, but I got into my seat in front, the passenger one since I couldn't really see.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:40 am

"No, I'll be fine." Cristina said in a barely understandable grumble.

I got in the drivers side, closing the door. "Is everyone strapped in?" I asked, Summer nodding a little.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 am

"Okay." Suso breathed again, glancing to the amount of light coming in through the window to see if he needed to get up or not.

The boys were teasing each other but were secure. I had just buckled my seat belt, Cristina's pain making everything I did slow
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:48 am

Cristina cuddled into him more, though didn't quite go back to sleep.

I looked to Soka. "Are you ok?" I asked softly, starting the car, driving to McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 am

Suso smiled, deciding to stay in bed, "I love you." He whispered

"Yeah, I think something's trying to pull me back to reality, it's probably just feelings from Suso and Cristina." I told her, any intense feeling would do that, especially falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next