Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 am

"Oh," Hugh said with a nod, he had filled that void with machines, but they couldn't talk back, he knew something of the same, "Do you think we could send them to play with other kids their age?" Hugh asked, that might help, maybe they could learn something while they were playing to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 am

"But what if they're not safe? What if that Iminica-thingy person comes back?" Erin asked. "I don't want them to be somewhere where I don't know what they're doing, or where they are.." Erin said.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Hugh nodded "We would have to let them go, but they seem to mature very quickly, they already have their magic. Plus they'd learn how to interact with someone, other than us." Hugh explained, it would be a little more work on their part, letting the kids go like that. "We could try and get a career wherever we send them to if you'd like." Hugh suggested.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"Hugh, I'm scared. They aren't like regular children. What if Chance shifts and they lock him up?" Erin asked. "I just don't think its the safer option."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Hugh nodded, "I know, but what if we keep them here?" Hugh asked, trying to help Erin think things through herself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 am

"Like we're already doing?" Erin asked. "Or hold a kind of 'daycare' of our own, with children who aren't human?" Erin asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 am

"Either one, I think we're already seeing some negative effects for keeping them here with us though." Hugh said, they could do a daycare for 'special needs' children, Rachel's son might participate, then there was Erin's sister they had met once.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:51 am

"I like the idea of where they could be around children like themselves, then they won't feel outcast or unwanted." Erin said softly, having specks of purple in her eyes, as if Merida wanted to share Erins life.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 am

"I think they'd benefit either way." Hugh thought "But I'm glad we have at least some people here now who would probably want to help out already."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 am

Erin nodded, hugging him, kissing his cheek softly. "Hey, is it ok if Nick stays with us for a while? Ever since that thing with the agency, he's wanted to stick around, he wants us all safe." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 am

"I wouldn't mind." Hugh said, he had nearly forgotten the time in the plane, and Nick had helped Hugh get back to normal so he'd pretty much forgiven him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 am

Erin smiled, kissing him softly. "I'll go tell him." She smiled, rushing to Nick, who was getting the pie out of the oven. "You can stay." She smiled, he hugging her. "Thank you." He smiled, Erin laughing. "Thank Hugh." She smiled, Nick letting go and nodding a thanks to Hugh. "How about we go a few rounds in that training room you talked of?" Nick asked, looking to Erin. "Ok, but prepare to get your ass kicked." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:15 am

Hugh smiled, he was glad Erin at least had a sparring partner, but was worried she'd spend a little too much time with him instead of Hugh. Rain walked into the kitchen. "Hang on honey, that pie is hot." Hugh told her going inside to pick her up, "Let's go see if your brother will play with us." he said, tapping her nose.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am

Erin and Nick walked to the training room. "Do I have to change?" Erin asked. "Scared you're not flexible enough in normal clothes?" He pouted, Erin rolling her eyes, closing the door. Soon enough they were fighting, and evenly matched.

Chance looked around, before taking the ring he 'found' at the town from his pocket, his eyes on the shiny diamond, he sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 am

(Had to go milk the goats)
Hugh came in and knocked on the door before he opened it. "Can Rain and I play?" He asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 am

(Cool. Is it like milking a cow? I would have thought it was.)
Chance looked up, hiding the ring under his pillow. "Otay." He said, climbing off his bed.

Erin and Nicks fighting progressed until they were beginning to hurt each other.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 am

(I've never milked a cow before, but we have two milking goats, and they're both completely different.)
"Thank you," Hugh said, walking in and setting Rain on the floor.

Rain looked to Chance "What play?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:17 am

Chance shrugged. "Daddy?" He asked, wondering if he had any ideas.

Soon enough Erin pinned Nick against the wall, both of them a little bloody. "Give up yet?" She breathed. Nick shook his head, though kissed her, Erin slapping him fairly hard. "Don't ever do that again!" She shouted, walking out, slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 am

Hugh heard the door slam and looked in that direction, "we could play fort." Hugh suggested, he was great at building things.

"No, house." Rain insisted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 am

"Fort!" Chance smiled, jumping up and down excitedly.

Nick went after Erin. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said, Erin wiping the blood from her lip. "Are you an idiot or something? I'm married to the man I love, and I have two beautiful children with him." Erin snapped, Nick rubbing his forehead. "I know. I-.." He began. "What?! You what?" Erin interrupted. "Nothing." Nick sighed. "Yeah, thats all that was. Nothing." Erin said, getting a slice of pie.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Hugh smiled, he was glad he could finally play with his children. "Okay okay okay, to play either we have to get the blankets of the beds, those will be our roof and walls." Hugh explained, pulling off a smaller blanket at the foot of Rain's bed.

Rain got the larger blanket from her bed and turned back to Hugh.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Chance pulled the blanket off his bed, the ring slipping off his bed from under his pillow. "Mine, daddy." He smiled, handing it to him.

Erin sat at the table with her slice of pie. "I'm gonna have to tell Hugh, and we've only just got things back to the way they were. This'll ruin it." Erin sighed. "Don't tell him." Nick said. "You said he killed someone, right? What if he kills me?" Nick asked. "Then you'll learn your lesson. You don't kiss married women!" Erin growled, looking away. Nick just sighed, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 am

Hugh looked at the ring, "Did mommy buy this for you?" Hugh asked, though just pointed to it since it wasn't his.

Rain gave Hugh her blanket, "Make house." Rain ordered.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 am

"Found." Chance said, his big green eyes on Hugh. "No. Fort." Chance said.

Erin ate her piece of pie as Nick paced up and down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 am

Hugh sighed and looked at Chance, "Mommy used to do that to, if you can take things like that then that would mean that other people can take them back,"Hugh explained "would you like it if I took your ring?" Hugh asked him, lifting him onto his knee.

Rain looked up at Hugh and Chance and sat, getting very impatient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next