Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 am

Hugh continued deeper, the water now up to her chin. nearly everyone was shouting for her to get out of the water, a few men were starting to stand.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

Erins eyes turned purple, she hearing a whispering. They turned green, Erin sprinting to the lake, clenching her fists when she saw Hugh. She dove into the water, swimming towards her, appearing in front of her pushing her back. "What the hell are you doing?! Killing yourself?! How stupid are you?!" Erin shouted, continuing to push her back until they were in shallow waters.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 am

Hugh looked Erin in the eyes, "I'm not stupid, I'm just tired." she explained, her voice was nearly level except for a slight hint of anger, Hugh lowered her voice so only Erin could hear her, "I'm tired of always being the one to work so our relationship can to. I'm tired of always being the emotional repairman. And i'm tired of always making the sacrifice so you can be happy!" Hugh's voice had grown to a growl, but it hadn't grown loud enough for anyone to pick out what she was saying.

Rain was with Nick and Chance, not sure what was going on or why Erin cared so much about this woman with wings like daddy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Erin gripped her hand into a fist. "Why are you complaining? You got what you wanted! Wanting so desperately to be a woman you ignored my feelings towards it." Erin snapped. "You make me sick." She snarled with tears in her eyes, walking off. Nick stopping her. "Solve it." He said softly. "I can't. I don't have the answers, I never have the answers." Erin said quietly, Nick wiping her tears. "You've done bad things, but this will be the worst if you walk away." Nick told her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Hugh scowled at Erin and turned away from her, she had tears in her eyes to, but didn't want Erin to know she still had feelings for someone who had none for her.

Rain tugged on Erin's shirt, "Mommy, why is that woman scared?" Rain asked, her tiger clutched dlose to her chest.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 pm

"I don't know, sweetheart." Erin cried lightly, Nick hugging her. "I can't do it, I can't." She sobbed, he rubbing her back. "Yes you can." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Hugh sat down, in the water, though she was already soaked. Her legs were pulled up tight and her arms were on her knees. She was doing her best not to let Erin know she was practically making a new tributary to the lake, just something new she couldn't explain.

"mommy, 's okay," Rain told her hugging her leg, "Me love you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Erin stroked Rains hair, wiping her eyes. "Come on, Lets go home." She sniffed, Nick nodded, picking up Chance, Erin picking Rain up, sitting her on her hp.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm

"Mommy wait, what about the dragon lady?" Rain asked, turning to look back at Hugh.

Hugh's tears were making ripples in the water, though she assumed Erin couldn't see those since she was so far away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

"She's not our problem." Erin said, sitting Erin further up, then walking off. "Erin." Nick called after her, sighing as he shook his head, Chance at his side as they went after Erin, and Nick was going to remind her of just what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:08 am

Rain turned to look at Nick, she didn't want that  woman to be so alone, and she hoped Nick would be able to help mommy turn back around and go talk to the dragon lady at least one more time. Rain couldn't understand why Erin had yelled at her the first time, but she would have pushed Erin away if she yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

Erin wiped her eyes, taking a deep breath. Nick decided to let her calm down before he tried to persuade her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 am

Rain wanted to help the dragon lady but Erin was holding on too tight.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 am

Erin continued walking, wiping her eyes still.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 am

Hugh sighed, she had to fix their relationship again. Hugh stood and started walking towards Erin, her cheeks were still wet from crying.

"Look, the dragon lady was crying." Rain said, Hugh just didn't have any more tears to shed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 am

Erin nodded lightly, though didn't look back, Chance was on Nick shoulders. "I want to be this tall." He grinned. "I'm sure you will be." Nick smiled lightly, jogging to catch up with Erin, Chance giggling at the bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 am

Hugh picked up his pace a little so she could catch up, she didn't feel like calling after them though.

"Why are you leaving her mommy?" Rain asked, from what she'd seen Erin and Hugh tied to at least get along with everybody, this was the first time she'd ever seen them actually get into a long argument.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 am

Erin shook her head lightly, she couldn't put her answer into words. "Can you stop asking questions, please?" Erin pleaded, taking in a shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 am

Rain looked down at the ground as it passed by, she just couldn't understand why Erin was so upset.

Hugh had come up a few feet behind Erin, though not close enough to put a hand on her shoulder to stop her so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 am

Erin was watching the ground, taking silent deep breaths to calm herself. Thinking of when she helped the one time it mattered. When they helped Rain. She expected if she confronted Hugh with that fact, he-.. she'd accuse it of being a minor problem, yet it was their only daughter they helped.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:03 am

"Erin." Hugh said softly, putting a hand on her shoulder "We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 am

Erin sighed as if deflating. She looked up at Nick, who nodded, Erin nodding lightly. "Take them home." She said softly, ushering Rain to Nick, who gently took her hand, walking them home.

Erin turned to Hugh, though didn't look at her. She didn't want to loose the attraction she had to her husband if he ever came back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:15 am

"Look, the first time I asked you to be a woman it was so you could experience what I did while we were together, I wanted it to be a one time thing, not permanent." Hugh explained, though this wasn't the point she was trying to get at.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 am

"But didn't you understand I didn't want to? Its not normal. I wanted a normal life with my husband and our kids, thats all I ever wanted. You've effected them as well. And I'm not going to let them think they have two moms. I've told them Hugh has gone away. I'm still wondering when he'll come back." Erin said, referring to Hugh as a separate person.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:31 am

"Could we at least try again?" Hugh asked "If I try to get myself back to normal we'll probably end up back at base one." Meaning when he'd tried to make himself smaller and blacked out, his body had taken subconscious control and just took the last order and exacted it, Hugh would probably return to the largest size he could possibly be if Erin didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next