Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 am

Rain looked at the ground, she had hurt Chance first, so she should probably apologize first. "I, sorry, for put now in you face." Rain said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 am

Chance looked down. "I sorry too." He nodded, Erin smiled, kissing both their foreheads. "Thats very big of both of you. Its always best to be the bigger person and own up to what you've done wrong, if you've done anything wrong." Erin smiled. "And telling the truth." Nick smiled, making sure his arrows were straight.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 am

Rain smiled and hugged Erin, she was glad Erin had enough love for her and Chance, Hugh was too focused.

Hugh was walking through the snow, tired hungry cold and wet, he was more of just wandering, and his new form wasn't as resistant to the cold as his winged on was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 am

"So, whose hungry?" Nick smiled, standing up, putting the arrows in his pocket, picking up his bow. "Me!" Chance smiled, raising his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 am

"Me!" Rain echoed, looking up at Nick though never leaving her mothers lap.

Hugh fell in the snow, exhausted, he had traveled nearly the entire countryside on foot and without any food with just the clothes on his back, he just had no more energy left.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 am

Nick looked to Erin, who shook her head. "I'll stay. Someone has to make sure the fire doesn't go out." She smiled, Nick nodding then Chance shifting into a tiger, after feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 am

Rain was a little confused, she thought they were going to eat "Where food?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 am

"We have to hunt it." Nick smiled, Chance ran to where the forest began, waiting for them. Erin got up, walking to the house and putting more sticks on the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 am

"I go with mommy." Rain said, pointing to Erin.

Little did Hugh know he had actually gotten much closer than he thought, he was maybe a mile away from Nick and Erin, looking completely different
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 am

(I though Iminica was going to kidnap them or something?)
Nick nodded. "Okay." He smiled. "Erin, we're going!" Her called. "Okay, be safe!" She called back, Nick nodding, walking to Chance, he running into the forest, very excited. "Come on honey. You'll catch your death standing outside." Erin said to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 am

(Inimica is a ghost, ever since he was kicked out of Hugh's body)
Rain turned and walked inside with her mommy.

Hugh was out cold, literally.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

(Oh. Okay.)
Erin smiled lightly, hugging her when she walked in. "You know you'll always be my little girl, right?" Erin asked softly.

"Think you can sniff out an elk?" Nick smiled to Chance, he nodding, sniffing the ground, sprinting off into the snow, Nick fast enough to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 am

Rain looked at Erin "I thought I big." She said, remembering Erin had called both her and Chance big for apologizing to each other.

Hugh was still in the snow next to an oddly shaped oak tree.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 am

Erin laughed lightly, smiling a little. "Yeah, but I'll love you like you are my little girl." She smiled.

Chance and Nick found an elk, Nick using his bow and arrow to kill it, Nick and Chance dragging it home, but Chance caught the scent of something. A man. He sped off into the forest, Nick dropping the elk, running after him. "Chance! Come back!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:11 am

Rain hugged Erin, "I love you like mommy." Rain told Erin
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 am

"But I am your mommy, forever. Soon you'll grow older like mommy, and you wont be little anymore." Erin said softly.

Chance pounded through the snow, leaping out of the bushes, landing next to the man who seemed unconscious. Nick arrived moments later, his eyes wide. "Chance, think you can carry him?" Nick asked, Chance nodding, Nick pulling the man onto Chances back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 am

Rain smiled, "Then you love me like I little." She said, hugging Erin.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 am

Erin smiled, hugging her.

Chance and Nick arrived home. "Erin! Get some sheets. Chance found a man in the snow!" Nick called, jogging inside, preparing a bed, Chance soon walking in.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 am

Rain looked up and saw the man, though she didn't know how to act.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 am

Erin helped Nick carry the man to a bed. "Do you think you can care for him? I don't know the slightest thing about looking after an ill person." Nick said, Erin nodding. "I'll look after him." She nodded, putting the left over coats over him, keeping the man warm. "Wheres our dinner?" Erin asked. "In the forest.." Nick answered. "You'd better go get it then, huh?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 am

Rain looked to Erin when she put the extra coats on the man, she was very curious.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 am

"Yeah." Nick nodded, getting up and walking to the forest, Chance, now human, walked to Erin, she pulling him onto her lap. "That was a good thing you did today, finding that man. You may have saved his life." She said softly, kissing Chance's forehead, Erin placing the back of her hand on the mans forehead. Still a little cold, but hopefully he'd warm up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 am

"Nick," Inimica said from behind him, having gathered enough power to become visible.

Rain looked to Erin, she hoped she would be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

Erin warmed some blankets by putting them near the fire, then laid them on the man, warming him the best she could. "Please don't die." She said quietly, figuring he might be someone from town having collapsed whilst hiking.

Nick looked behind him. "Oh, its you." He said, seeing Inimica. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 am

Hugh's body temperature was returning to normal, he started breathing normal and his heart-rate leveled out to a steady beat.

"I would say there is. If some fool could find your house by accident what's to stop Hugh from discovering it as well? And last I checked you didn't have any radar set up to detect if he were flying in full force." Inimica said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next