Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:02 am

Inimica sat with Merida sighing as she did so, "I'm so glad we can talk freely here." She said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:12 am

Merida nodded, her head being filled with words from when she was in Erin. She leant back against the log she said sitting in front of, glaning around. "I was trapped in a book just over there." Merida said, pointing up to the mountain which seemed very far away.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 am

Inimica glanced that way, "I can only imagine your pain, no feelings, no friends, just emptiness until something happens." Inimica was experiencing that right now, though she hadn't been trapped as long as Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 am

"I'd still be in there now if it wasn't for Erin, Hugh wasn't too fond of me sharing her body." Merida smiled a little, looking to Inimica. "Thank you, for being so kind to me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 am

Inimica smiled back, "You're welcome, we girls have to stick together." Inimica hugged Merida briefly before smiling back into her face.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 am

Merida smiled, hugging her back when she was hugged. Smiling to Inimica. "Why don't you have a body?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 am

inimica looked away, "I died, but still wanted to live." Inimica said, as though she were guilty.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 am

Merida raised her eyebrows as she watched Inimica. "I thought dead was dead?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:01 pm

"Well, yes, unless you have some deep purpose you had yet to fulfill." Inimica explained.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 pm

"Whats your deep purpose?" Merida asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Inimica shrugged, I guess it was to meet you." Which was a sort of goal she had set, to reclaim a body for herself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 pm

"Why me? I'm not important." Merida asked, her eyes on Inimica.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

"Oh but you are," Inimica told her, you were the one who brought Erin and Hugh back together when Hugh had accidentally turned into a woman, and you were the one who gave Erin all the answers to save her life as well as that of her children's, no one could be more special." Inimica's words were laced with honey to make them go down easier.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 pm

"But they are apart again? I could feel her sadness." Merida said, putting her hand to her stomach. Erin got to keep the baby, Merida sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 pm

"You could have a baby to." Inimica said, seeing her movement. This could be her chance.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 pm

"Isn't a man required?" Merida smiled a little, looking to Inimica, watching her. "I guess I just liked the feeling of having a child."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 am

"I'm sure carrying a baby would be a wonderful experience," Inimica said, looking down "I never had a chance." She was hollow, like the rest of her, she had no feelings, at all, since she had no body, but she still looked down as though that were a terrible thing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 am

Merida rested her arm around Inimica, trying to make her feel a bit happier. "Maybe you'll be like me, you'll get your body soon." Merida smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 am

Inimica smiled, back, "I hope so, I don't like feeling nothing, that baby thing should have made me feel terrible but it didn't and that should have frustrated me. I just want it all back, the joy the pleasure the hurt the hate, I want it all back." Inimica sighed, her next reply would be to ask to share Merida's body as she had shared Erin's.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:23 am

Merida nodded lightly. "I can't wait until I get to explore the world, now I'm truly free. I don't have to share my body with anyone anymore." Merida smiled brightly. "I'm just me."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:25 am

Inimica looked down at her hands, "Actually, I was going to ask you if you wouldn't mind sharing yours with me, but I guess the answer would be no." Inimica didn't really feel remorse or anything at all, she just knew that in a situation similar you did that action.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 am

"I've only just managed to get free, from a very long time of being trapped, I don't think you timed that question too well." Merida said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:36 am

"I guess not." Inimica said, "But when you were with Erin she was in control most of the time, except for when she needed you, maybe we could do something like that?" Inimica asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:47 am

"The first time I found myself in Erin, I forced myself to the surface, much to Hughs dislike." Merida said. "I'm sorry, I'm not giving up the freedom I've waited so long to have."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 am

Inimica nodded "Okay, I was just hoping." She said, before another idea popped into her head "Would you be able to make me one eventually?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next