Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 am

"You don't have to suffer in silence. I'm here for you if you need me, you know that right?" Nick asked, resting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 am

Inimica smiled and rested a hand on his, "I know, I was just worried, I haven't got everything under control just yet." Inimica said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 am

Nick smiled lightly. "Are you tired? I'm shattered." He yawned lightly. "I think I'll go check on Erin before I go to sleep though." He said, stretching lightly, his muscles bulging under his sleeves, but relaxed when he finished stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am

Inimica felt a wash of emotion when she saw Nick's muscles strain his clothes, "O-okay." She stammered.

Hugh was about halfway home, then he could transform and fly back within a few hours.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 am

"Are you alright?" Nick asked as he got up, watching her, rubbing his chin, needing to shave.

Erin was chewing her fingernail, staring absentmindedly at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 am

Inimica laid down in the furs again, holding her knees to her chest to try and stay warm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 am

"I'll take that as a yes, shall I?" Nick murmured to himself, walking to the cabin where Erin was, walking in. "You okay?" He asked.

Erin looked up to him, getting up and hugging him. "I don't know, I think so. The baby won't let me sleep, it keeps making me want to pee and its driving me insane." Erin sighed, keeping her hold on Nick, looking out of the window, waiting for Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 am

Inimica turned a little to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 am

Nick smiled lightly, closing his eyes lightly as he held her. "And you're both okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess." Erin nodded, shrugging a little. "Nick, you can let go now." Smiling when he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 am

Inimica scooted closer to the fire, trying to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 am

"Go get some rest, you and the baby need it." Nick smiled, brushing her orange hair out of her eyes.

"Alright." Erin smiled, kissing his cheek, though it was more of a friendly gesture. She walked to her room, snugging up in her bed.

Nick walked outside, thinking Inimica was asleep, he picked her up how a groom would a bride, carrying her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 am

Inimica let nick carry her, she didn't want to make him put her down so she didn't mover, she felt safe and secure in his strong arms.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 am

Nick set her down in the jet, he couldn't find a spare coat, so laid his over her, it was nice and warm since he had worn it. It also had his unique smell. A nice masculine smell, one pleasant and not musky.

Merida yawned lightly, snuggling into her bed of coats Nick made her, quite warm, but the only thing she wore was a corset dress, not even underwear. She wasn't given any.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 am

Inimica smiled slightly when Nick gave her his coat, she liked the smell, and his warmth, it was pleasant and filled her mind with him. She was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 am

Nick closed the door of the jet, laying on the floor, a little cold but he could deal with it. A little cold wouldn't hurt. He soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 am

By morning Hugh could see the house, but he was too tired to run, he just kept walking.

Inimica woke before Ivan, she watched him to make sure he didn't do anything when he awoke.

Ivan stayed asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 am

Erin went through the usual routine of being sick, then when she had nothing left to puke, waited half and hour and had breakfast with anything full of fat and sugar. Her cravings were anything fatty for full of sugar.

Nick murmured lightly, stirring a little, he'd wake up soon. His skin was quite cold, since he was. His head sideways on his arm, he sleeping on his stomach.

Merida yawned, turning over and snuggling under the coats, not wanting to get up, and wanting to keep comfortable and warm the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:36 am

Hugh more of stumbled down the hill, exhausted, he sighed once he was inside, "I need to speak with Neptis." He said to anyone who was within earshot.

Inimica still held onto Nick's coat, pressing the scented fur against her nose, smiling as she filled it with his smell.

Ivan turned a little he was waking up to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 am

Erin washed then got dressed, tying up her long curly red hair, putting on her fur coat, laying on the couch, relighting the fire.

Nick opened his light blue eyes slowly, grumbling deeply as he blinked.

Merida stayed under the blankets, not a very good morning person.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 am

Hugh's collar was grabbed by Rachel's son and he dragged him into The room where Neptis and Slatch were.

Inimica smiled to Nick when he opened his eyes "How'd you sleep?" She asked, the coat still against her nose as she blinked at him from over it.

Ivan opened his eyes, holding the coats close to himself to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

"Alright I guess. How about you?" Nick asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

Merida sighed as she fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 am

"Lovely." She said, smiling as she pulled Nick's coat close.

Ivan got up and walked out of the jet, his clothes made for the cold.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 am

Nick smiled. "Like the coat, huh?" He asked tiredly, watching her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 am

"Only because you wore it." Inimica told him, with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Nick smiled a little, putting his head back on his arm, yawning a little. "What do you want to do today?" Nick asked softly.

Merida soon sat up with a yawn, stretching her arms then moving to lay next to Ivan, snuggling up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next