Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pain- lots of it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Pain- lots of it. Empty
PostSubject: Pain- lots of it.   Pain- lots of it. EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 am

It started out with an old ankle injury, which hurt lots, but got better after I learned how to fix it. Now, it's my shoulder, lower back, and down my right side. Like, intense, jaw clenching pain and medication doesn't help. I've tried muscle relaxers, motrin, ibuprofen, tylenol, advil... etc(Of course not in one day. Over a good two week period.) It's still there, and day by day, it's feeling like it's worse.

I do have an explanation for my shoulder though, I strained/tore the trapezius muscle. But, the side pain, is just... bad. I don't know what to do about it. I've talked to my mom, thinking maybe she'd take me to the doctor's to get it checked out, but nope. Ugh... I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I can't concentrate on anything but this.

Last edited by SaraNikki on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Pain- lots of it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain- lots of it.   Pain- lots of it. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 am

Well whenever my back starts hurting like that I just lay flat for a while. and your side might be hurting from your torn muscle, kind of like how you can feel a tailbone injury in your mouth. But I'm sorry I don't know how to fix your muscle aside from puttting it in a splint.
Back to top Go down

Pain- lots of it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other! :: Your worries!-
Jump to: