Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 am

Suso smiled, he liked being with her, and since she no longer had a fur coat he'd have to keep her warm with his.

I hugged Annie back , but I was a little surprised at what she said, "For what?" I asked against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 am

Cristina smiled sleepily, yawning a little.

"I didn't mean to hit you, I'm sorry." I said softly, even if it wasn't as hard, I still felt bad.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 am

He liked how soft she felt to, and hoped his fur was soft enough to keep her comfortable, he had taken a shower not long ago, so he wasn't too worried.

"I don;t mind that, it doesn't take long for wounds like that to heal, it's better than being lost without you." I said, I gave her a light kiss and a comforting smile
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 am

Cristina gripped his fur a little, cuddling closer, her entire body pressed against him.

I smiled, kissing him back then cuddling into him sitting on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 am

Suso opened his eyes when she grabbed his fur, and she was making it hard for him to resist, but he didn't want to do much more than hold her while she was asleep.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around Annie, holding her hands in her lap, I gent;y kissed her neck, "I love you." I told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am

Cristina's eyes blinked open, they looked fairly tired, her bluey green eyes half open, watching him, her pouted lips slightly separated, but she often slept with her mouth open.

I smiled, giggling lightly, getting goosebumps up my arms. "I love you too." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 am

Suso smiled and kissed Cristina lightly, "How are you feeling?" He asked her, looking into her eyes, his glowing slightly and yellow.

I hugged Annie my head on her shoulder, "I'm glad you do, I kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 am

Cristina smiled, though her usual closed, contained smile. "Achy." She said honestly, rubbing her eyes.

I smiled, cuddling into him, wrapping the blanket around him too. "I keep getting really tired, I don't know whats wrong with me." I said softly. "Maybe I'm just a really lazy person." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 am

Suso looked into her eyes, "I'm sure, changing has never exactly been pleasant for you." Suso said, kissing her again, "I'm sorry you have to go through that." he slipped a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Maybe you got sick with something insignificant." I said, "If you're tired then you sleep, that's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:58 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "I've gotten used to it I guess." She said softly, looking down, realizing they were both nude. "How exactly are we going to get home? Without Annie or Soka seeing us?" She asked.

I raised a eyebrow slightly. "Okay.." I said, closing my eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 am

Suso kept his eyes on Cristina's face, he'd get hard if he looked down, "We could try to climb onto the roof." He suggested.

I smiled when Annie shut her eyes, her body was telling her she needed to sleep, so I wouldn't keep her awake with anything I wanted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:04 am

"It wouldn't be a pretty picture if I went up first and you looked up." Cristina laughed lightly.

I yawned a little, cuddling into him, my head in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:07 am

Suso laughed, "And what would happen if I went first?" He asked, looking at her "Would we need to help you with anything?"

I held Annie close, trying to make her feel warm and secure so she'd be able to sleep easier.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Women are nothing like men. We don't get turned on by seeing a mans penis. On the other hand, men get highly turned on if they see a glimpse of a naked woman." Cristina smirked.

I soon fell asleep, breathing through my nose, which were gentle cold breezes against Soka's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 am

Suso blushed a little and looked off to the side, "Alright well then I guess I'm going first." He said, getting up and shutting his eyes so Cristina could take his hand without making him hard.

I rested with Annie, unable to fall asleep, I just held her with me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "Oh just look. I don't care if you get a little turned on." She rolled her eyes lightly, walking off in the direction of the house after she got up.

I stayed in my relaxed sleep, staying in my position, but I usually had a habit of holding my breath in my sleep, which I hadn't managed to tell Soka of. So it felt like I couldn't breath for a few seconds at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 am

Suso laughed and followed, keeping his eyes away from her swaying rear.

I was a little concerned when Annie stopped breathing the first time, but after a few other times after I eventually trusted her that she start breathing again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 am

Cristina glanced around, seeing some teenagers smoking in the bushes brought back her cravings and the though of her habit, though she had tried so hard to quit. She had been cigarette free for around two years, and wasn't going to break that streak over a small moment of weakness.

I soon began breathing properly, cuddling closer to him, even with the added warmth of the blanket, I liked Soka's warmth and affection, even in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:29 am

Suso caught her longing stare, "Hey, don't worry, I know you're strong enough to fight it." He had never got caught up in drugs, but had tried to put himself in a mindset similar, trying to imagine how it would feel to not be able to stop.

I still held Annie close, keeping her warm and secure.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 am

"Have you ever been addicted to anything?" Cristina asked, looking up to him as she continued walking. The dream she had a few nights before made her want a cigarette again.

I wrapped my arms around him, stirring a little, moving a little as I got more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:38 am

"not really, I've never done drugs." Suso explained, "But I don't think I can stay away from you." That was probably the closest thing he'd ever gotten to being addicted, his love for Cristina.

I let Annie shift in my arms, adjusting them so she would be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 am

"Cigarettes aren't drugs." Cristina narrowed her eyebrows, watching him. "If they were, it would be illegal to smoke them." She told him. "I'm not some drug addict you just happened to like." She said, quite defensive.

I soon settled again, my lips pressed lightly against his next, my breath now warm against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I've never been addicted to much of anything really." he liked some things that he couldn't get enough of.

I tilted my head toward Annie's lips, slowly falling backward with her in my arms, since lying down was more comfortable than sitting up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 am

Cristina nodded lightly. "I had the weirdest dream the other night. I was about 16, and I was at the park or something with my friends and there was this young guy, who said he was you. It was weird because it was exactly like I was when I was 16, it even had my boyfriend in it at the time." I explained.

I shifted slightly, now in a new position. I turned over, then back again, cuddling into him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 am

Suso nodded, "You were smoking with your friends when your boyfriend just kind of let me have you."

I smiled, keeping her close, though I was getting distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next