Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 am

Cristina nodded lightly, the man taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor, just as a slow-ish song came on. Cristina sighed lightly, she wrapping her arms around his neck, his around her waist as they swayed.

I nodded lightly. "Sure. Sound fun." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:46 am

Suso was busy watching his drink swirl around his glass, he felt like Cristina, he liked girls more, and no one more than Cristina, he was just curious.

"okay, let's go." I said, leading Annie towards a place we could rent some, the price even came with a guide.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:03 am

The man whispered in my ear, I soon slapping him, walking back to Suso. "What you thinking about?" She asked, sitting on the stool next to him.

I followed Soka, holding his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 am

"About what you said." Suso told his drink, he looked to Cristina "And why I offered what I did. I think I like guys to." he told Cristina "I've never gotten the nerve to be in a relationship with one before, and it's always been wishy washy, I like you  more than anyone, just before you I'd occasionally see a guy, or myself at times, and feel a little twang." Suso explained, turning back to his drink, embarrassed.

I led Annie to the place I'd remembered.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:21 am

"Oh, well thats alright. You don't have to be embarrassed." Cristina smiled, kissing his cheek softly. "I've been kinda wanting to.. experiment with women.. but like you, haven't gotten the nerve to." Cristina told him. "Would it still be cheating if we, say.. kissed someone of the same sex?" She asked.

I followed, looking around. "Will there be room for us both?" I asked in a whisper. Feeling a little nervous and shy when people looked to me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 am

"That's why I suggested being something more," Suso explained, "I know how to, but I guess kissing someone wouldn't be that bad." Suso said, rubbing the back of his head.

They were probably watching my ears swivel about as I heard my way around, "not in one, but just because we won't be in the same boat doesn't mean we won't be together." I told Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:36 am

"Then maybe we can head over to a gay bar? Only if you're up to it though. I know kinda, coming out, isn't the easiest thing to do." She said softly.

I nodded lightly, staying close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 am

"Okay, but could we have some fun with each other after?" Suso asked, "I might need some moral support." he explained, there wasn't a hint of a tease in his voice he was being dead serious.

We got to the kayak rental place and rented two. "Do you want a guide or just us?" I asked Annie
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 am

Cristina nodded. "Me too." She smiled softly, kissing him softly. "You'll be fine, I'll stay close by." She reassured him, taking his hand, paying for the drinks then leading him outside, walking down the road. "Just be yourself." She smiled.

"Om.. A guide." I said quietly, I didn't know the first thing about kayaking.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 am

Suso finished his drink a little too quickly before Cristina took him out, he didn't, stumble very much or anything, he was just a little slow to formulate an answer, "Okay, thanks." he said after following Cristina a ways, "How much further?" he asked

I paid for the guide to, I was just planning on taking Annie out on a lake, but now we could go on the ocean.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

Cristina looked to him. "Just here." She smiled, walking inside, it looking exactly like a usual bar, but men dancing with men, and women dancing with women.

I continued to stay by Soka, not very good in big groups, probably where Summer got it from.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 am

There was an exceptionally shy girl off in one corner with her arms wrapped around herself watching others dance.

Suso glanced around, he wasn't sure what to do, so he took his wolfish features and sat them at the bar

I led Annie to the bus, it was just us two and the guide who was driving, he saw us and assumed we were a couple and left us to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 am

A man was sitting at the bar, not one of those feminine stereotypes. He was muscular and quite manly, fiddling with his beer bottle, he sighing, having been stood up.

Cristina looked around, spotting the woman she worked her way to her, offering a kind smile. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked over the music.

I cuddled into Soka's side, resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 am

"I'm just the third wheel." she said, she had come with her two friends and they were off having fun while she was left as the driver.

"Well you look rather glum." Suso said, ordering a drink. He took the seat next to the man.

I wrapped my arm around Annie, using my hand to make her tail a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 am

"Oh.." Cristina said softly. "Thats their loss." She smiled. "Can I get you a drink?" She asked.

The man looked to Suso, smiling a little. "Yeah, my so called 'boyfriend' apparently isn't gay anymore." He rolled his eyes, drinking his beer.

I smiled a little, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 am

The girl looked to Cristina "That'd be nice but I'm allergic to alcohol." She told Cristina.

Suso smirked a little behind his glass, how ironic, he lost his boyfriend because he decided not to be gay anymore, "well that's too bad, I would have liked to meet him." Suso was beginning to get a little woozy but not too much.

I kissed Annie back, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:56 am

"Oh.." Cristina said quietly, rubbing her arm slightly as she looked around.

The man chuckled lightly, drinking more of his beer. "You really wouldn't." He smiled. "So, what lucky guy has you tucked away?" He asked.

I smiled, staring into his eyes. "I love you." I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 am

"It's alright." The girl said, "you could buy me a non-alcoholic drink, most bars have them, I think." She was beginning to blush.

After a moment of drunken thought Suso turned fully towards the man, "You." he said, his tail swishing lightly behind him and his head slightly tilted as he focused on one eye, his ears forward.

I smiled to Annie, "I love you to," I told her, so much that I got us a surprise, but she'd have to wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 am

"Alright." Cristina nodded, taking her hand, walking her to the bar. "What do you want?" She asked her with a smile.

The man raised his eyebrows. "Oh, really?" He chuckled, drinking the last of his beer. Suso's wolfish features didn't bother him. "I'm Louie." He smiled.

I smiled. "Good. I might have to do all sorts of things to make you." I winked.

(Brb.)
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

"A margarita." The girl offered. glancing at the bar, then back to Cristina.

"suso." he said with a slight nod.

I had no idea what Annie meant by that, I shook my head "I didn't quite understand that." I told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:29 am

Cristina nodded lightly. "Can I have a margatrita and.. whisky and coke please?" Cristina asked, the man nodding. She already a little tipsy.

Louie smiled lightly, getting another beer. "So are you just, homosexual or bisexual? There's a lot of people who like both." He said. "I can't really tell the difference."

"Never mind then." I said softly, gently kissing his lips then gently resting my head on his chest, looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:32 am

The girl smiled to Cristina "You're really nice for buying me a drink." She said, just trying to be polite

Suso got another as well, "Bi," Suso shrugged

I held onto Annie the bus ride to the beach, Once we stopped the guide got out with us and went through all the safety equipment and other things.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 am

Cristina smiled. "Its my pleasure." She said softly, her pouted lips pulling into her pearly white smile. "I'm Cristina." She said, handing the girl her drink.

Louie nodded. "Me too. But I think I prefer men, I mean, I like women, their great and all, but their all into commitment and marriage, and I just don't think I could survive." He chuckled.

I stayed comfortably in his arms, only moving when the bus turned corners. I stood at Soka's side when we got off.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 am

"I'm Kelly" The girl said as she smiled back and took the drink. She flushed lightly and down after looking to Cristina's lips for a moment.

Suso chuckled a little, "That's actually why I like them, it's nice knowing they'll always be there." Suso said, taking a good long drink from his glass.

"And that should be good, off we go then" The guida said as he set the kayak's on the shore, he held them for Annie and I to get in, even though we were in individual boats I still considered us as together.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 am

Cristina smiled, watching Kellys lips momentarily before glancing to her glass before drinking smiled, looking to Kelly again and smiling.

"I guess." Louie shrgged, chuckling. "I have serious commitment issues, which I guess was why my ex thought he could change sexuality." He smiled a little, drinking his beer.

I got into the kayak, not knowing was to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next